The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 03:59 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
The Iron Cross of a Muscle Titan

[COLOR=darkred]This is not a story of growth per se, but a story of an encounter. My first entry to this forum in the way of a fantasy story. Hopeyou like it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=orange]i arrive at your house and you come to the door in a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

you let me in. "let's get straight down to it muscleboy" i say as i grab your massive arms with my small hands. you look a little shocked at how forward i am, but them you flex your arms.........HARD......and i feel your immense power under the shirt. "i will service you in any way you want muscleman....i mean.......you already own me man......the muscle is intoxicating to a man like me".

"let me see if i can curl you first" you say, and i position myself to be curled. you lift my torso with one arm and my lower body with the other and start pumping out the reps. and you just pump and pump and pump, making your arms fully engorged with blood, making them their most massive as your continue to curl me. "that's enough" you say, after the 20th rep. "let me take off the sweatshirt".......and you do, with some difficulty as the shirt gets stuck on your wide, thick lats........and i gasp at the sight of all the muscle.

"HOLY SHIT MAN!......you are bigger in person than on the videos......i want to touch you and lick your muscles" i say. you say "please do little man.....make me feel the worship.....show me you are my slave". i start sucking your massive biceps......they are ripped and veiny and pumped from curling me......i swear, they look like pistons of musclepower. you flex them in and out as i lick and suck them. you hold your arms out, at the sides, in an iron cross position. "now watch little man.......i will hold these guns out here and flex them in this position.....i will make them stone hard.......i will make you grovel and wimper because you've never seen power like this before". you hold out your arms and flex them......the striations and divits and veins all pop out and your arms seem to grow right there before my eyes. "can i feel them now muscleman?" "yes.....gently caress these guns and forearms and delts with your tongue....titilate me....slowly...gently..." and i do. you keep your arms there and i lightly lick and touch your gargantuan arms with my tongue, and you start to moan.

"the stimulation of my tongue on your muscles is turning you on now, isn't it muscleman"? "OH YEAH.......KEEP DOING IT" and i do. i can see your cock bulge in the sweats and it begs me to release it. i know you won't move because you're in a complete muscle trance, completely focused on your power, flexing as hard as you can, stationary and determined to become as hard as you can. and i slip off your sweats. your underwear bulge with your bodybuilder cock. i go back to your massive arms and lightly lick. your delts are fully pumped and hard, so i lick them too. you moan even more. i lick your contracted abs now and your traps. i am providing complete stimulation, total muscle worship, total titilation. "AAAGGGHHHH" you moan louder, almost shouting now.

your cock is fully hard and throbbing in your shorts. i let it out and start to suck on your mushroom cap. your cock sticks straight up......hitting your abs it's so hard and erect. you flex your big dick and make it jump, make it move to the rythmn of you flexing it. it is also a muscle, and it is developed supremely, like the rest of you. you resist cumming......you stand, hard, solid, like a statue, but i WILL make you cum.

i get aggressive with your dick, knowing you won't break the pose. i take your dick completely into my mouth and service you......sucking.....stimulating......and all the while i feel your muscles. i kneel in front of you and shove your dick to the back of my throat. i allow my hands to grab your glutes and force your cock further and further into me. you flex your glutes......MEGAHARD......the buns of steel are indeed of steel.......and shove your cock into my face with great power.......not necessarily extreme force, but the power of a confident cocky musclestud who will make me submit to his supremacy. i vacuum suck your dick and you're getting real close to cumming.......you moan like a beastly muscle animal.....a BULL of muscles......i feel your calves, and you flex them hard......i feel your quads and you flex them hard......and i return to your glutes and pull you to me as i take you all in, shoving the big cock into my head, down my throat.... and you explode with cum. a gusher of white power causing me to gurgle and almost choke, but i take it all.......every muscle drop of your supreme cum jets into me and i treasure it like gold.

and you still hold your iron cross pose. by now the veins are everywhere, the muscles are red hot, and you cum a second time, right after the first. you shoot into me with all the power of a young stud of supreme muscle. your maleness and power is overwhelming. even your musk turns me on. i cum spontaneously at the sight of the musclebull holding the pose so powerfully. my pants are dripping with worship cum and i collapse on the floor.

and you collapse next to me and throw your big arm over my torso and lie next to me, completely spent. we sleep.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Short and sweet to be sure. Please comment.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 04:37 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
oh yeah, awesome encounter story! One thing I would recommend is to reread it and fix grammar and spelling mistakes. This also gives you the chance to expand and elaborate on the hotter parts, so it makes the story better overall. I really love this "short and to-the-point" story, though!
  #3   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:04 PM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
HOT story!! thanks for sharing.
  #4   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Guh! Very hot!
  #5   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:40 AM

thanks

thanks guys. i consider this a warm up to a full-on story of muscleworship when i get the time. not sure when it will appear, but it's written in my head.
  #6   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:58 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
multiorgasms rule! I like the combination of self-inflicted limitation of the bodybuilder, as he decides to hold the pose no matter what, and then , his cumming when he can't take it anymore.
  #7   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:42 PM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
I can't read it! Gosh, the brightness of that font color is really harsh on the eyes. XD
  #8   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:25 PM

font

thanks for the font feedback........i'm trying to make it more easily read. i'll try another next time. thanks.
  #9   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:55 AM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Interesting view point. Perhaps adding more detail about the expectation before the events of this story might give background to the encounter. It seem to me they already knew each other before hand through the web. The font is somewhat bright might want to re think it otherwise nice short story.
  #10   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:45 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
I have a morph that somewhat fits the story:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/imag...3f1726be9e.jpg
  #11   Add to chuckiebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2010, 01:13 PM

chuckiebear is on a distinguished road
Great brief encounter tale! Was hoping you'd have the little man end up hanging from his stud's outstreched iron cross arms. Would have been an exciting position for both of them to hold while cumming. Still a hot story, though.
  #12   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:21 AM

gratitude

the responses to this posting have been gratifying to say the least. Inm thanks for the graphic related to this. and krims44 you are insightful. this IS a continuation of a fantasy scenario i have been writing to a living, breathing, flexing bodybuilder, someone quite prominent on youtube and yes, the ficticious characters have met before and they will meet again soon. the account of the future meeting will be presented here.

you guys are the best.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options