The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
My Young Master 3

This one took me forever, and the truth is that I'm still not happy with it. Still, I decided to complete it so that I don't leave it half done. Feedback is VERY appreciated.

My Young Master 3

Ethan

I got dressed and head out after John left. Nothing dramatic, just walking outside in semi-formal clothing. I was going to grab some breakfast in a cheap restaurant, but then my cell started ringing.

“Hey Ethan, wassup?”

“Roy? Why are you calling so early?”

“Eh, sorry,” he didn’t sound sorry, but I wasn’t the type to hold a grudge, “I got some movie tickets for the mall, and I just needed someone to come along…”

“Your girlfriend?”

Roy grumbled, “Ditched me, the bitch. Anyways, want to go? There’s enough time for you to get ready and we’ll still have time to eat at the mall's cafeteria.”

“Well, that’s great because I was just on my way to eat something. Pick me up by the apartment, and we can go straight there!”

I sat down on a bench outside the building, waiting for Roy to come over. Bored, I scanned my surroundings. What the heck, there were several huge globs of cum on the floor here, like some guy came right outside in public. Nearby, there were some female juices too, and tire marks… I just left and sat somewhere else. That was too disturbing to be sitting by.

A black van pulled up and stopped, the window rolling down. “Dude, get in!” Roy called, wearing his stupid black sunglasses. I opened the door and jumped in, and Roy casually started the engine. The car was calm on the inside, and it was easy to forget life’s stress in Roy’s presence. He’s almost the same age as me, but he’s an inch or two taller and bulkier. Not a jock by any means, but he’s got more friends than I thanks to his good sense of humor and his enjoyable tough-guy attitude. And, of course, he is straight. We were discussing our lives when he decided to bring up an uncomfortable topic.

“Ethan,” his voice and smile altered, taking a more serious look, “don’t you think you gotta change this?”

“Change what?” I grinned. Roy was a joker; he loved changing his mood in the middle of a conversation to catch you off guard. I thought he was just playing around.

“The way your roommate treats you.”

Now I was surprised, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Like you don’t know,” Roy looked completely serious, this wasn’t the face you would see on someone who was about to crack another joke, “John’s been abusing you again, hasn’t he?” I tried to argue, but Roy wouldn’t hear it, “I heard it, last night. You got to fight that asshole, damn it! You just let him rape you every week, or something. I don’t care if you enjoy it, he’s invading your personal rights and using you! How could you let this happen?”

“Roy…” I sighed, “It’s not like that. Seriously. You don’t get it, he’s not entirely a bad person… he’s not shat you think…”

“You sound like one of those fangirls who obsess over vampires, ‘Oh, he’s really not bad, he’s really nice on the inside’, ‘just give him a chance, he’s such a nice guy.’” Roy was really pissed now, his grip on the steering wheel tightened. I had never seen the guy get frustrated before; it was sorta disturbing. “I may be straight, but I know that your relationship with him isn’t healthy. Sexuality doesn’t change that fact. But… let’s forget about this, we have better things to think about, right?”

Roy tried to give me a reassuring smile, like he was saying, ‘hey man, I just got a little crazy, it’s okay,’ but he had already forced me to think about John. Was I forgiving him just because I found him irresistible? It was true; I let him get away with a lot of things just for an occasional act of kindness. Like that kiss this morning… That kiss that was preceded by violent threats to harm me. I was forced to do his work for him everyday. My reward? A fucking, every few days. Now that I thought about it, I was the very definition of a faggot. John used me without giving me equal treatment, and I allowed it all just so I could worship his godlike muscles. I was a slave to this sexy jock; he was my Master, and he knew he had the muscle to control me however he wanted. Roy was right. This was a bad relationship, but it was also one I couldn’t leave. Like a drug. The car stopped and I shook my head, thinking ‘just forget it, use this time to relax. Don’t waste it worrying about someone who’s not even here’.

Roy and I left the car and walked up to the mall. It was a big place, with plenty of stores, an ice rink, an arcade, a food court, and, of course, a theatre for all the newest movies. People of all ages came here, and it was hard to find a day when it wasn’t full of citizens from all parts of the city. Being with ordinary strangers was a nice change, and soon I forgot all about John. We were going to hit the arcade before the movie started, but my growling stomach reminded us what we originally planned. Laughing, we headed to the cafeteria.

As we strolled through the mall, Roy pointed out, “What’s with the lack of people over here? The other side of the mall seemed a lot more busy.” I nodded; it was true. We saw very few people, and the few that we did see were avoiding the food court. When we arrived at the food court, we saw why. A man in a chef’s uniform was being held single-handedly by a huge, manly stud; a stud I knew only too well.

“Please, it is not my fault! We don’t hold that much food!” The chef, a rather chubby but otherwise well-groomed man, had one eye closed, swollen, and purple, and the other wasn’t much better. His clothing was torn in several places, and his voice sounded agonizing. The rest of the cafeteria was in a comparable shape; tables were flipped over, signs ripped off of walls, trash bins split apart, counters smashed. The few people still there were knocked unconscious. I hid behind a pillar that had somehow survived John’s rage. “We only hold a limited stock at one item at a time,” the chef continued, “your demands for meat were beyond our maximum storage!”

John sneered at the chef. He wasn’t wearing the tee that he left our room with, instead opting to show off his ridiculously oversized muscles, ripped to perfection. Growling, John said, “Well that’s too fuckin’ bad! From what I know, you’re supposed to have enough food for all your customers.” John flexed his free arm, and the mind-blowing bicep exploded with power. He brought his powerful arm towards him and licked it, running his masculine tongue along the beautiful bowling balls. Turning his head back towards the chef, John flashed a smile that was somehow both sexy and maniacal, “Apparently, that doesn’t include starving musclegods like me, huh?”

The chef’s face showed only one emotion: terror. He was stammering, trying to object and save his life from its inevitable end. While the man sputtered out apologies and explanations, John had a simple, sadistic grin. His muscles were pumped bigger than any bodybuilder I had ever seen; even though he was relaxing them, John’s pecs and arms seemed to be naturally flexing as if they were crushing an imaginary skull into dust. His eyes focused intently on the guy’s fragile body, as if thinking of the most enjoyable way to destroy the weakling. I noticed that he seemed more interested in snuffing out the guy than getting his food. Comparing the John to the chef was like comparing a truck to its roadkill. His bloodthirsty expression and killer body was hot as hell. With a jolt, I realized that I was getting off on John’s violent attitude ad his willingness to misuse his incredible power. Glancing at his evil smile and his destructive muscles, my dick involuntarily hardened. Shit, John was making me erect and he wasn’t even realizing it!

“Stop it!”

Roy was standing up, closer to John than I remembered him being. His look was determined and fierce, which actually ended up making him look laughable when compared to the godlike behemoth beside him. Regardless, it seemed to make John break out of his self-worshipping, murderous thoughts. He carelessly threw the chef over his enormous shoulders and stared down at Roy, as if trying to remember whom this puny guy was. Unconsciously, I was disappointed that he wasn’t trying to kill my friend with a fatal, unstoppable, life-ending blow. Yeah, I was a bastard and I sure felt like one, but being around a supernatural freak like John can make anyone voraciously horny, especially if he’s your ultimate Master.

John

After a few moments of examining the little dude, I gave up, “Who the hell are you to stand up to me? You wanna be manhandled by a true alpha-male?” I casually flexed my ten boulder-like abs and my gigantic lats. A meteor wouldn’t be able to penetrate my abdominals. It was a pity that all my destruction had scared off any potential worshippers; I was looking goddamn irresistible wearing nothing more than a skin-tight Levis. Giving a challenging smirk down at the little guy, my dick was starting to harden. I wanted to see just how far I could get with the kid.

The dude stood up and stared me straight in the eye, as if he thought he was the equal to a god like me. “You can’t fuckin’ beat up everyone you see, John! They are people too, just because they aren’t as muscular as you doesn’t give you the right to abuse them! You have no consideration for your friends and roommate! How could you…”

Okay, now he was just getting annoying. I grabbed the arrogant little fucker and threw him down on a table. He was going to continue with his stupid dialogue, but I cut off his vocal cords with my forearm, nearly smashing his neck. “Who the fuck are you? How do you know my name?” I held him down until his face was pale white and he was coughing out voiceless words. It was amusing to watch the stalker choke on his speech, but it wasn’t getting me anywhere. After toying with him for a while, I let go of the faggot.

He gasped for breath, gulping in large amounts of air. I chuckled a bit; it was a rush to make a guy think he was dying, then show him mercy the next second. With a body like this, there isn’t much anyone could do about it. I flexed it in the meantime, admiring my inflating biceps, way bigger than a man’s head. After a while, the loser started sputtering out words again.

“Ethan… I’m his friend… you… him…”

“What, Ethan?” I turned my over-muscular neck to both sides, trying to find the little bugger.

“He’s… behind me…”

And sure enough, there was Ethan, running away towards the movie theatre. “Damn it,” I growled. Why was Ethan here, and why’d his friend know about us? “That disgusting little stalker. You’re coming with me, got it?” I lifted Ethan’s friend with my titanic fist and sprinted after him, my massive legs forcefully blasting apart the walkways to catch up with my little roommate.

Last edited by MuscleHintz; May 29th, 2010 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
nice. glad to see this is getting continued.
  #3   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 07:12 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
Yes, that's wery interesting story please continue
  #4   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:28 AM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
I can't quite place the setting in this story. Are we like in the future? What got me thinking that this could be in the future is the cafeteria in the mall and the a chef saying we only carry a certain amount. As if people that went there had only a certain amount they could order. Perhaps food court might be a better word to use. Also seems John can get away with a lot without even the mall security to stop him. Which makes me wonder if people around the area already are aware of John and just stay clear when he is in a foul mood. In an earlier scene John seem more benevolent and worried about his action almost as if he has two different behaviors the outside and the inside. Keep on writing.
  #5   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:59 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
I like that John is just superhuman without the need to explain why or how he fits into the world. He just is. And it's very hot.
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2010, 09:38 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
nice. glad to see this is getting continued.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogsats View Post
Yes, that's wery interesting story please continue
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtimbob View Post
I like that John is just superhuman without the need to explain why or how he fits into the world. He just is. And it's very hot.
Thanks. I never really thought about the "naturally superhuman" aspect, but it is indeed very hot. I'll try to write more about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krims44 View Post
I can't quite place the setting in this story. Are we like in the future? What got me thinking that this could be in the future is the cafeteria in the mall and the a chef saying we only carry a certain amount. As if people that went there had only a certain amount they could order. Perhaps food court might be a better word to use. Also seems John can get away with a lot without even the mall security to stop him. Which makes me wonder if people around the area already are aware of John and just stay clear when he is in a foul mood. In an earlier scene John seem more benevolent and worried about his action almost as if he has two different behaviors the outside and the inside. Keep on writing.
This takes place directly after the 2nd part. Looking back at the chapter, I realize that I seemed to have use cafeteria and food court interchangeably. Sorry, this is my fault. As for John getting away with a lot, the mall security would be much safer if they simply kept people away from John than try to fight him, no? He is, after all, pretty much superhuman. He loves using his muscles, whether for destruction or just showing them off. He's rather selfish and mostly ignores the feelings of others. That's why Ethan is surprised when John does care about him in the first chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options