Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greekboy14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Greekboy14 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation A Perfect Face

[COLOR=sandybrown]Anyone having a problem with their facial structure? Well, I am. My face seems so droopy for 19 yrs old. I want the facial structure of those male celebrities and models you see. Are their face lift tools that I don?t know about? Because a droopy face ruins your whole look, and sex appeal. When I take my fingers and push the skin on the sides of my cheek up?and push the skin under my eyes up? I look fucking super hot!! Then I let go and have to deal with my droopy facial structure. Folks, don?t underestimate your facial structure!! It is so critical. And I want it to be as hot as my bod. And its not! Most people think that male celebs like Clint Eastwood and Brad Pitt have small, squinty eyes. But that?s not what gives them their awesome look. It?s the structure of the skin and muscles AROUND the eye that makes them knockouts. There must be celeb secrets of maintaining and improving facial structure! Honestly, my face ruins the vibe I give out to others. My eyes are so round and ?pulled open? by the drooped skin that people see right through me. And when I?m talking to people, I come off as too ?in your face? because my eyes are just unnecessarily wide-open and drooped. It sounds stupid, but its true. I have like the ?anti poker face? cuz u always ?see? right through me about how I feel. Ultimately, with this drooped open face, I can?t convey effective impressions and people get the wrong idea about me. They don?t even have to talk to me. Just one look and they?ve had enough. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2010, 07:27 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
GreekBoy,

People in general can get down on themselves over real or imagined "imperfections" -- "My nose is too big. My ears stick out." Or, the favorite on this site, "I'm not muscular enough!"

If you really think your facial skin is "too droopy", there ARE facial exerices you can do to tighten and firm the underlying facial muscles. These exercises are often done by patients who have had a stroke, or other condition, like Bell's Palsy, that has weakened the facial muscles (technically it affects the nerves controlling the facial muscles). Facial exercises are done to help restore the nerve pathway to the muscles and improve the balance of the face.

I suggest you Google "facial exercise" http://facialexercise.com is only one such site.

As far as your "Poker Face" -- Lady Gaga says it best:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker_Face_(Lady_Gaga_song)

Cheers!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode