The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:41 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
My Young Master 4

My Young Maser 4

Ethan

Crap! What was John going to do now? I could only imagine... He would beat me to death and tear my limp corpse apart as he roared, gore scattered all over his masculine muscles. My stiffy pushed against the fabric of my shorts, unable to stay calm at the thought of John exerting his mighty power. In a desperate move, I ran up to the theater, hurriedly threw the clerk my ticket, and hoped I could lose John in the hallway of movies. On a whim, I lunged into the restroom. Taking a break to catch my breath, I noticed that the normally horrid smell of shit was replaced by a lustful, testosterone-filled aroma. Glancing at the mirrors, I saw my hulking master standing directly behind me.

?Hey, little buddy,? John growled, pressing against my neck with his bulging crotch, ?Seems like someone enjoys eavesdropping?? His zipper looked like it would burst in a few seconds, unable to conceal his bulging cock. He brought both massive arms behind his head, making the two mountains swell so much that they almost touched, ?You?re friends with that other guy, right??

?Roy and I had no clue you were there, honest!? I said earnestly. I tried to sound confident, knowing I told the truth, but John didn?t look convinced. Suddenly, his handsome face broke out into a lighthearted chuckle, and his ripped muscles relaxed into something less intimidating, but still built powerfully.

?Oh man!? John spoke while still laughing, ?That arrogant fucker thought he was pretty hot stuff, didn?t he? What the hell did you tell him, anyways?? When he saw my scared expression, John simply smiled and spoke in a surprisingly soothing manner, ?Hey, I?m not angry. I just get off on using my power destructively. What?s that guy?s issue, huh??

His manly, sexy face forced a grin out of me with the passionate warmth it showed, even though I knew what John was really capable of. ?He?s my straight friend? and he lives in the same apartment as us? he sort of mistook our relationship as abusive??

?So I?m not abusive?? John chuckled at that, his meaty hands on his narrow hips, ?Then come and worship me? slave.?

I looked down at his abs, 8 prominent bricks that were denser than any metal. Seeing where my attention was at, John flexed them, making them bulge so much that there was literally no space in between them. I went down and brought my hands into the waist of John?s jeans so that I could simultaneously massage his butt from behind and lick his impossible abdominals from the front. His muscular ass was strong and smooth, while his abs were sweet and warm, a delicious meal for my hungry mouth. While I ravished his beautiful muscles, he unflexed his stomach. ?Lick them clean,? he ordered, indicating the sweaty gaps between the bulletproof abs. As if being controlled, my tongue automatically extended out and washed the boiling chasms, tasting the manly perspiration devotedly. I was surprised at how deep his abs were, popping out about three inches from his belly.

Suddenly, his muscles clenched and I was trapped in the middle of John?s herculean abdomen. I tilted my head up and whimpered, unable to move from this worshipful position. His face was blocked from my view because of his massive, heaving pecs, but John saw my submissive reflection the mirror. Sneering down at me, John started to rhythmically flex and unflex his abs. I pressed my face into the indestructible muscle, slobbering all over it and kissing, completely in love with his power and beauty. Those abdominals looked like they could shatter a meteor; John could easily cause a mini-earthquake with that strength. I was in an infatuated trance; any intelligent thought had already left my mind. My body was leaning on the huge tent bulging from the front of John?s pants, my hands now busy with groping the python. I would have just made love with those supernatural abdominals and fuckmeat forever, but my body was being lifted by an enormous fist. Soon, I found myself eye-to-eye with the most masculine face I had ever seen.

?You?re quite a hot slave, but we really got to go somewhere else to continue this. Next thing you know, someone is going to come in here and see you blowing my horny godcock. And I?m feeling rather aggressive today, so it might get messy?? he stopped for a second, then laughed. I could only imagine the things John could do to someone that accidently stumbled in.

We quickly checked in the mirrors to see that we were presentable (not that John ever had that problem) and headed out into the mall. After straightening my shirt, I asked nervously, ?Uh, John??.

He looked down at me, inquiring, ?What is it, ?slave???

?Where?s Roy? you know, the guy that was with me.?

John looked shocked, as if he?d forgotten all about the guy. ?Oh, crap! I told the fucker to stay here! Where the hell could he have gone?? He turned around frantically, allowing me to view the jock?s impossibly developed body from multiple viewpoints. His back was now facing me, and I was absolutely dumfounded at the width and detail his back. I would compare his back muscles to a mountain range, but that would be insulting to John. It?s impossible to describe how powerful the sight of John was from his rear; the English language hasn?t created words to explain how beautiful and muscular he was. And talking about rears, his ass looked ridiculously oversized in those jeans, creating a shelf that could easily hold a dictionary on each bulb. I remembered grabbing those massive spheres of muscle only a few minutes ago, and suddenly I had an overwhelming urge to pull off John?s Levis and rub my face in between his glutes.

Approaching his unfathomably large body, my eyes were set straight on that seductive butt that had possessed my brain. Just as I was about to reach out and caress that enormous, unearthly butt, John said, ?Hey.?

Shocked, I looked up at my master, who had turned slightly around so that he could see me. His neck was thickly muscled, with an amused smile on his face, ?I know that it?s impossible to resist my overwhelming muscles and personality, but be a good slave and try to restrain yourself while in public. I?ll fuck the living shit out of you when we get back at the apartment, okay?? I blushed and nodded. John raised his left arm to shade his eyes, which had the side effect of showing off his freaky powerhouse biceps, ?Let?s split up. If you don?t find him in, say, twenty minutes, we meet up back here. He can?t be too hard to find; just look for the most suicidal person in the mall.?

John laughed to himself once again and strode away, a dominant swagger to his walk. I drooled at his overpoweringly sexy body until he was out of sight, and then I snapped out of it to start my search for Roy. In the entire mall, where could Roy be?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
Dario (August 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:36 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The duality of John's behavior certainly keeps me very interested in this story. Congratulations for another installment, the most important is for you to have fun writing it.

Cheers!
  #3   Add to animalis31's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:04 PM

animalis31 is on a distinguished road
Amazing series!

I hope you continue this series
  #4   Add to TheHugegunz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 03:03 PM

TheHugegunz is on a distinguished road
I loved the part where he got trapped in his massive abs!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options