The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Kurt Grows More

[COLOR=silver]Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback. Here is the second, and final part of the story. Please enjoy! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0]- Dem[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0]Kurt Grows More[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#c0c0c0][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I actually saw a doctor for the first time since the treatment. Tina didn?t count. This man was a skinny runt of a man, who when I stood up seemed to be skinnier than one of my immense arms. I vaguely recalled him from a time before the cum and the muscle as being one of them men who had lurked about the reception area looking confused. I couldn?t help but grin at how much bigger I was now. Naturally, I began to get hard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The doctor tapped his clipboard and looked up at me with the best professional expression he could muster. ?Please try to restrain yourself for just a few minutes, Mr Falls.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I took a deep breath and shook my head, my great pecs swelling further out and blocking the little man entirely from view. ?I?ll try doc,? I promised. I had to be good with these guys, they?d put up with me so far. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The man moved me over to the wall to check my height. A hair over 6ft 6, I saw. My cock twitched excitedly. The doctor asked me to lean down to check my eyesight, but he could have probably stood on my protruding tool and done the job from there. I let the man do everything he wanted to do without interruption, but my massive hands moved to my dick by the time he began to prod my thick muscles with what looked to be a strange needle/pen combination. ?Your muscles are incredible,? the man told me, his balding head nodding. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Cheers doc,? I said with a grin. I looked down at him, my hands still moving slowly to their own rhythm. Right then that was enough to keep me happy. ?Like this muscle?? I asked him, nodding down at my personal favourite.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It?s very, ah, developed,? the doctor said as he scribbled on his clipboard. I chuckled, he was shamelessly sporting a boner despite wearing a wedding ring. ?That?s all for the moment Mr Falls,? he said as he turned and left the room. He was probably going to find the nearest bathroom, which was a shame. I would have happily obliged if he?d just asked me. Instead I returned to my bed, sitting on it and playing with myself. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Carl, who was sat reading on his bed of all things, came over and sat next to me. I looked down at him with a smirk, nodding to my cock enquiringly. He took over obediently and I leaned back with a smile.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You have really nice eyes,? Carl said as he worked away. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?My eyes?? I asked, a small frown forming. I had all this impossibly gorgeous muscle, and all he cared about was that he liked my brown eyes. Ah well, if he liked them it wasn?t a bad thing. Besides, with the way he was licking his lips at my enormous dick, I knew he liked that very much too. He opened his mouth as wide as he could, barely managing to wrap it over my head. Seeing the size of it did it for me ? I shifted into my intense craving for release and my hands shifted to feeling the rest of my immense body. As Carl made a figure-8 motion with his nose, his head bobbing up and down, I felt how impossibly massive my body was. My thick neck thrust out to either side, traps and shoulders bulging away from me. I was easily as wide as two people. One hand caressed the great bulge that was my shoulder, and the other hand moved along the deep ridges of my abs. I couldn?t see them, but I counted eight and they stuck out prominently. I tickled along between the bellybutton and my dick, twitching my toes in content at the feel of Carl?s tongue as well as my own hot, hard, heaving body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Carl came up for air and I thought I was going to pass out. ?Don?t stop,? I gasped. I was a slave to his administrations. My hands moved to my thick shaft to carry on in his absence, the idea of never attaining pleasure filling me with irrational horror. The waves of pleasure that went through my body put me at ease... it felt so good. I pumped away as Carl recovered, and the man moved to sit by my side on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my immense shoulders and rested his hands on my chest, kneading the firm skin roughly. Yeah, that felt good too. I turned my head and let one of my hands go so I could pull him in closer, kissing him roughly. He tasted like me as he climbed on top of me and I turned to lay on the bed. I quite liked the taste actually. I also liked the way he seemed to float on top of my body, so small and light and eager to please. I grinned up at him, thrusting my hands faster. I was close, too close to speak or keep my eyes open.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]When I came, I smothered Carl?s back as I arched and groaned, gasping for air and moving my hands without respite. But Carl was already slipping off me as Tina unlocked the door and came in carrying a breakfast fit for three people. Of course, it was all mine and only mine. A big breakfast for a big man, right? I sat up and Tina rest the tray on my lap, which I tore into keenly. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We?ve got someone you might like to meet,? Tina said when my initial splurge had died away and I was eating more like a sane person. I wiped my mouth with the back of my huge hairy forearm and looked at her questioningly but she simply shook her head. If it wasn?t someone I slept with in the week then I had no idea who it could be, and I wasn?t curious enough to find out. I would either sleep with them or ignore them, and that was the limit of my options. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]For the occasion, I was given some clothes of all things. A simple sleeveless tee and a pair of shorts, both of which were painted over my muscled body. I looked down at the dark material, grinning at how it stretched over my nipples and was slightly baggier as it tapered down to my waist. My shorts were undeniably stretched, my obscenely large package made it look like any normal man was packing socks with his boner. But I was completely soft right then, something that was getting to be a rare occurrence now. I hoped it would stay that way as I followed Tina out of the room ? stooping slightly and turning my cannonball shoulders ? but my huge thighs shook everything about, and really who cared if I was naked around here? I didn?t, and neither did the scientists. They could take all the measurements they wanted. So I followed Tina down identical white corridors, and my bulge shifted and rocked and gradually began to respond to the movement. My hand moved to cup myself and I revelled in the wonderful weight. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I let go when Tina let me into another room. It was like the study where I had my treatment. But as Tina shut the door and left, I saw there was someone I did not want to see in the room. Mark was reading one of the books, looking like he was waiting for a business meeting of all things. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]That was what he was like. All cocky and professional, he thought he was the best. And he had a hot body. He?d packed on some muscle since I?d last seen him, I noticed as he put the book down and looked up with a start. As he stood I realised he was actually a little taller. Maybe he was 6ft 1, give another inch or so. We used to be the same height a while back. I clenched my fists.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?They were right then,? Mark observed as he looked me up and down. ?They said the treatment worked better for you than for anyone else. I didn?t think it would be this much.? He shook his head in disbelief. As he did I realised what was going on. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You had the treatment too,? I said. ?And Carl was your little bitch.? I couldn?t decide if I was angry that he?d improved himself since I last saw him or if I was elated at being so much more of a man now. I didn?t know what to make of Mark?s smug little nod, and I sat down on one of the chairs heavily. The armrests cut into my sides but I ignored them as I stretched out my legs. I stood up again a moment later as I couldn?t keep still, not with Mark in the room and not when he was looking as well as he did. He wore a smart blue shirt with the top few buttons open. The top of his pecs looked delicious, and his shoulders were asking to be touched. As I eyed his tight white trousers, I recalled what else he had to offer ? and how much bigger it was now. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He just watched with a knowing smile I wanted to punch from his face. ?You?re a hulking lump of hormones now aren?t you?? he asked. ?I got hornier as well, but you, you?re just a giant erection now. It?s all you think about isn?t it? Sex and growing and more sex. I bet you haven?t even showered.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I hadn?t, but it had never occurred to me. Him being right didn?t make me feel any better. I was more of a man now, and didn?t need his scorn. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Look,? Mark said as he spread his arms. He had a well developed physique which I could appreciate even more now, his large round arms and his strong hands there for me to see. ?I?m an improved man. I?m a perfect specimen. You?re just a raging fuckball.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?A what?? I repeated, and for a moment I was shocked into losing any arousal that was always steadily building. I stared at him, his smile reminding me of how he?d looked when he?d decided that I ?wasn?t enough of a man? for him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Then I got angry. No, not just angry. White hot rage began to sear through me like the waves of pleasure had, but these almost hurt. My heart clenched harder than my fists and I nearly buckled my knees. I managed to stay stood, glaring at the little fuck who thought he was better than me. I focused my anger, a smile forming where his was starting to fade into worry. I hurt, but it felt like liquid ecstasy blazing through my body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I knew it was going to happen ? that was what brought a smile to my face. Beneath the fury I knew I was going to explode with even more muscle, become an even bigger mountain of prime masculinity. I felt the initial pulsation of additional muscle as it brewed in my midsection and burst outwards. My abs clenched and unclenched of their own accord as they bulged further out from my lean, massive body. The rest of my body kept in good time as it grew. I shifted my feet as my thighs bulged, my toes scraping against the carpet as my feet kept in proportion. The floor seemed to be getting further away as I swelled, and I could have lost myself in the feeling of growth. The rage was still there, but I no longer needed it to grow ? it was just the catalyst. It didn?t make my shoulders swell outwards, larger and larger with each passing second. No, the growing came from the treatment, and my anger set it into overdrive. My arms stuck further from my body as my biceps and lats competed for space, my two massive hands curling and uncurling just to gauge how they were changing. I had trouble seeing them past my immense pectorals, but I could feel their raw strength, their shameless broadness. Needless to point out that my favourite muscle was sensitive to me as well; my enormous dick protruded out more violently than ever, my intensely overlarge balls positively churning as they yearned for release. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The overwhelming growth came to an end, and I looked down at Mark with renewed pleasure. He seemed so small now. But then, everything in the room was smaller. I was a giant. My clothes had torn apart well near the beginning of the growth, my enormous dick and thighs proving to be too much for my shorts. The sleeveless tee had lasted a little longer, but my overwhelming broadness and intense musculature tore the material down the back as I had flexed both of my arms. ?I think this raging fuckball wants an apology,? I said quietly. Not shouting made it all the more worse for Mark, who was gazing up at me with a mix of awe and horror. ?I?m waiting,? I added with forced patience.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?S...? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Actually,? I said before he could utter the rest of it, ?it?s not me you should apologise to.? I pointed down at my dick, and twitched it up and down for him. Had he been closer it might have knocked him out. ?I think you should kiss and make up.? He said it was large before... well, it was much bigger now. Plus I was hard, and getting horny. This seemed to be a good compromise. I stepped towards Mark, one long step that nearly hid him below my bulging body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Holy shit Kurt,? I heard from below me. I looked up at the ceiling, so close to my head, as he spoke. ?You are so big. The experiment worked better for you than...?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Let your lips do the talking,? I said in my intense deep voice, again rocking my cock for attention. I was tempted to just finish myself off, but as I moved my hand to my penis my biceps brushed against my pecs. Interesting, and arousing at the same time. After what seemed to be a lifetime, I felt a small tongue lap tentatively at my flared mushroom head. I grinned as I realised it wasn?t Mark?s tongue that was small, but my penis that was so completely massive that it made him seem even more insignificant. But the tickling of my head and even the hands on my cock weren?t enough for what I wanted. I wanted it to be rough, fast and hard. My hand took over, batting Mark back as I groaned in my well of bliss. I sat on the sofa, though it didn?t hold my weight at all and as I spread my legs and leaned back, the thing creaked dangerously. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I need a fuck,? I groaned as I worked my hands up and down. I had the perfect rhythm for two hands and it felt incredible, but I still wanted more. And as much as I wanted to make Mark feel small, I knew having sex with him would be dangerous. I moaned in a blend of orgasmic pleasure and the desire to be inside someone. My hands had to suffice for the moment, and it did feel amazing. Mark stepped back and looked on in wonder, his eyes stuck on my rocket of a cock. Having his eyes on me made me want to put on a real show. Man, I wished I could suck myself off. I wished there was another one of me, so I could just fuck myself and feel twice as much pleasure, pleasing myself and being pleased at the same time. Just thinking about that sent me over the edge and I positively burst all over Mark with my cum, arching my back and shouting incoherently at the pleasure. I carried on masturbating with my left hand, using my right to smear myself with my salty, ropey semen. I was almost bathing in the stuff, but it was no surprise when my cock remained hard. No, my hands weren?t enough. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I got to my feet and Mark stepped back, his hands down his trousers as he watched me storm out of the room. I ducked my head and turned my shoulders, but I didn?t do it enough and had to back up to get through again. I could barely straighten in the corridor, my huge form filled the place enough that one of my arms was always touching the cool wall. ?Tina!? I boomed, my penis leading me forwards like a beacon. Precum poured from the tip, a sticky trail following me as I lumbered down the corridors I couldn?t really recognise. ?Argh, shit...? I groaned as I paused, my need to cum overriding the need to move. I stood in the corridor with my hands pumping away, wondering when the hell I wasn?t so fucking horny any more. I loved it, damn I loved it so much, but at this rate I was going to just masturbate until I passed out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The thought of that just made me even more frantic and my hands moved even faster, my breathing coming in ragged ecstatic pants. The pleasure nearly brought me to my knees, it was amazing. It was getting better every time I came. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Hey, Kurt!? I looked from my massive body to see Tina up ahead. She looked up at me in amazement, her jaw dropping as she took in my huge, cum covered body. She soon reigned herself in. ?This way,? she said as she turned. I got a good view of her ass, and it was knowing I could get closer to it that gave me the strength to walk forwards ? still shifting my hands over my enormous tool. She kept a safe distance ahead and I followed mindlessly. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]She took me into a room I hadn?t been in before. It was a strange one, in most ways it was a bedroom like the one I had with Carl. But where his bed should have been was a hole in the wall. It was large, and seemed to be layered in something dark pink. My raging hormones told me what to do with it, and I might have drooled in anticipation. Tina moved aside as I went over to it, shoving my engorged tool into it. It was a great fit, I expected to hit the wall but it just kept going. It was soft, and warm, and... it was just what I wanted. I was barely three thrusts in when I came, and I had to lean into the wall for support as my warm seed splattered and poured from the makeshift hole. The added lubricant meant it was even nicer to carry on, and on, and on...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I had torn into the wall, but my hands weren?t bleeding. When I could think clearly again, my cock was painfully tight in the hole and my knees were starting to ache from where I had bent them. Funny, I?d fit just fine before without having to hunch... I smiled as I realised what had happened, then worked on trying to remove myself from the wall. My dick was no longer hard, wonder of wonders, but it still filled the cavity. As I pulled it out slowly, more cum added to the copious puddle I was stood in, mostly smothered in from the waist down. I ran my hands over my calmed member, momentarily taken aback at how enormous I was now. I let it go and it slapped wetly against the top of my overmuscled thigh. As I straightened, I saw that the room was even smaller compared to me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The shower cubicle in the corner was my first point of attention. I went over to the door, stooping down and forcing my mammoth shoulder inside. I could get half my body into the cubicle, but that was all. I turned on the shower and cleaned myself as best I could, pointedly ignoring my python between my legs. I recalled how long I had been there, pumping away, and even then I smiled in post-fuck bliss. Shit, was I ever going to be sated? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Some time later I was clean. I made my way over to the bed, wondering how I ever slept in one that size, and sat down heavily. The springs groaned in warning and I leaned back. I thought I could go further but as it was I thought I was going to fall off, and my knees rubbed against my pecs. I was bigger than when I left Mark, and I?d been massive then. More than massive. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I?d been big when I took the treatment, I reminded myself. I wasn?t angry or bitter, more contemplative than anything. In the time I had taken to shower I had mostly recovered, but I ignored my lust for the time being and tried not to think of the way my sensitive nipples sometimes rubbed against the hard bone of my knees.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]There was a knock at the door. Strange, seeing as the scientists could let themselves in. I looked up to see Tina as she walked in. Odd how when I looked at her, I was just thinking about how she used to fit so well against my body when we were in bed together. Now I doubted a double bed could hold me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Kurt,? Tina said quietly. She paused before my legs, taking in my entire naked body. She took a shuddering breath. ?G.R.O.W. has made you, ah, grow much more than anyone ever anticipated. Mark was our best result before you, and he only grew two inches in height.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I know.? I looked down at her, only feeling pity. She was so small. Or maybe I was jealous, I couldn?t tell right then. ?I saw him. You never told me Tina. All that time you were fucking me and you never mentioned that you worked with my ex boyfriend.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You hardly let me in, why would I bring that up?? Tina asked, professional attitude gone. I couldn?t help but laugh at our conversation, which made her scowl. ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Nothing,? I said. ?Just that we?re babbling about this, and I?m the size of a small house. Look.? I lifted my arm and flexed my biceps, easily the size of any man?s torso. All the things that hadn?t mattered struck me as I was sat there, not horny and not dying of hunger, strangely enough. I felt like I should have eaten something. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Tina reached forwards and grabbed onto my arm, running her hands along the incredible dense muscle. ?Those are huge,? she said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I know.? I couldn?t help it, I was starting to get horny again. ?This is huge too? I added, motioning for her to look at my stirring tool.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?How big is it Kurt,? Tina was panting. I hadn?t even touched her and she was already wet for me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Eleven, on a bad day? I said automatically. I paused, and my dick actually faltered on the way up. Shit. I was more than that when I was soft. I began to laugh, a bit of desperation laced in with it. ?Look at me Tina. I thought I was gonna just get a little bigger, a little buffer. Now I?m... how tall?? I wondered, my train of thought all over the place. ?Probably nearly 7 feet tall. Even if I?d stopped 6 inches ago I could have carried on out of this fucking building. I?m not even done growing am I?? Her look said it all. I sighed heavily, my chest blocking everything before returning to its usual place. ?Too big to work. Too big to wear clothes. Too big to fuck a person. Too big for doors, rooms, cars. And I?m gonna keep growing.? It was a freaky reaction to a test, and that was the way of it. My dick was twitching as I spoke, and I shook my head. I was turned on by anything now. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?The doctors got samples as you were...? Tina nodded at the hole I?d mercilessly banged for an eternity. ?You only have a few more inches left in you. Three at the most. You?re a giant, but there?s a place for you.? She put her hand on my knee and my dick just pointed straight up, already oozing precum. She laughed and shook her head. ?Please, we?re working on it. Something to calm you down. Then you can see your new home.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I don?t think anything can!? I said, the need to touch myself rising. I stood up and tried to ignore it. ?I can?t even hold a proper conversation any more.? I looked down at Tina, so little next to my body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Don?t worry,? Tina said assuringly. ?Just do what feels right. When you?re ready I?ll show you where you?re gonna be staying.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I?m going to be here forever aren?t I?? I asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It?s up to you,? Tina allowed. ?But it?s easier if you stay. Don?t think about that now.? She moved in close, her small hands cupping my monstrous balls. She kneaded them and kissed my shaft, which she managed without even bending over. I gasped at the feel of attention, and before I knew it Tina was using my arm as support as she climbed onto my iron dick. She perched on it and leaned against my chest awkwardly ? I had to lean back so my pillow pectorals didn?t knock her off me and she could kiss me. She was so small, just asking for a pounding. But it was out of the question. I eyed the hole hungrily. Instead I put my hands behind Tina and kissed her back, trying not to be rough but quickly needing the added friction. Her weight on my dick was nothing; I could lift her with a mindless jerk of my muscular penis. I wanted the hole, and badly. Already. I really was insatiable. I didn?t want to be a mindless sex beast, but as soon as I got horny the need just took over and any other thoughts... well... they died away. I picked Tina up by the waist and put her on the floor before moving over to the whole, grinning keenly as I anticipated the feel of my throbbing shaft against the lined walls-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I was too big to fit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I turned to Tina in horror, my hands moving to my dick to keep it stimulated. It needed no help staying hard, but if I didn?t whack off I would go mad. ?Tina!? I said worriedly, already lubricating myself with the precum I was producing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I think it?s time I showed you your new place,? Tina said. ?Come on. It?ll have something big enough for you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It will?? I asked, following her out of the door. I didn?t bother to turn, just ducked and let me immensely broad shoulders ram through the frame.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yes,? Tina said. ?Carl.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I straightened up in the corridor as much as I could. My head hit the ceiling and both arms scraped the walls now. ?Carl? Is he being treated too?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You?ll have to come along and see,? Tina said. ?It?s a short journey by car...?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?By car,? I said flatly. I had enough trouble navigating the corridors to keep my hands off my dick, but barely. I was still craving a release. ?You know I can?t fit my cock in the car now, never mind my whole body??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We have it sorted,? Tina told me. I trusted her, and followed her out into the car park behind the building. I looked at the large white van in surprise. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Where are we going??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Somewhere you?ll like,? Tina said. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Hang on? I began, but there was a pain in my dick. I looked down to see a scientist had injected something into one of my protruding veins. I was about to comment, but then sleep overtook me and I landed on the man with a heavy thud.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I woke up in a garden.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Sitting up, I looked around at the scenery. Large hills surrounded me, but they were a ways away. I was surrounded by nothing but grass and a stream that began as a waterfall at one of the hills, meandered through the grass and disappeared into some sort of cave at the bottom of another hill. The waterfall had a large lake by the looks of it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Where the hell am I?? I muttered, but I wasn?t too concerned. I wasn?t hurt, or hungry. I stood up and looked around, wondering how I got there. There really was nothing but the sun, the sky and the grass. No animals. No people. No buildings. It was almost silent, only the wind rustling the grass and the rumbling waterfall gracing my ears. It was great. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It was a great place to jack off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Kurt!? A familiar voice called. I turned my head to see Carl?s face peer at the top of a small rise. Then the rest of his body appeared, and I blinked in surprise. He looked bigger. Nowhere near my size, but he was notably larger. He was also naked, and his walk was more confident as he made his way over to me. He still looked up in awe at my leering grin. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What the hell happened?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Oh, you know. A mix of things.? Carl waved a hand lazily. ?Being susceptible to your various bodily fluids for one, and maybe a bit of that treatment for myself. Do you like it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I had to say that I liked it. Carl was a stocky man now, his chest matted with dark hair that went right down to his pubes. If I was my old size he would have been similar in mass, probably.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I have more growing to do,? he told me with a knowing look and a smile. That was all I needed to hear, and I grabbed his shoulders with both of my hands and pulled him towards me. I wanted him to grow bigger. I wanted him to let me enter him with as much of my aching cock as possible. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I need to fuck you,? I told him as I kissed his furry chest. I took in his smell, the Carl smell I hadn?t noticed before. I couldn?t get enough of it as I thrust my dick along his leg. Now pinned on the grass, Carl had no way of resisting, but by the way his hands gripped my biceps he had no intention of trying to stop me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You?re too big for me right now, big guy.? Carl squeezed my biceps, which didn?t budge an inch. ?Don?t worry, I?m gonna catch up.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?That isn?t helping me!? I groaned, but I did find a strange satisfaction in touching Carl. And I really did want him to grow. I moved down his body to his nipples, running my hands along his softly furred pecs as I nibbled at them with my teeth. My grip on his body tightened and Carl let out a small groan. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You?re too heavy for me,? he managed. I sat back up and grinned. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Sorry,? I told him. ?I just can?t...? I put a hand on his thigh. His cock, thick and strong, was erect and begging to be taken care of. ?I can?t help it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I know what you mean,? Carl answered. ?Since the treatment all I can think about is getting off in any way I can.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I can help you with that,? I told him as I honed in on his dick. I lapped my tongue around the head as I moved my mouth, savouring the flavour and running my hands along his thighs. Carl emitted a loud groan and I felt one of his hands grip my head, not to push me down but just to feel that I was really there. I looked up to see he was playing with the hair on his chest with his other hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It didn?t take long to coax Carl into his release, but even as I lapped up the salty fluids I knew that he would want to continue. The man shuddered as he came, and I was aware of the way his dick took up more of my mouth than it had before. His heavy mushroom head pressed against my mouth more persistently, and his thighs seemed to roll and bulge more obviously. I took Carl out of my mouth and inspected the rest of his body to see if it was true, and grinned as I saw he was even more of a muscular beast than he had been moments before. And he was still hard. As excited and aching as I was for release ? and I was almost pouring pre-cum in my excitement ? I was equally curious to see how quickly I could make Carl grow to catch up with me. There?s no time like the present, I thought as I lowered myself down once more with a grin on my face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Carl and I had little in the way of entertainment, other than each other. So we slept together. A lot. It never got boring. If anything, knowing every part of his body was a thrill in itself. There was no way of telling if we were getting larger, not really, but sometimes the size difference between us would seem a little off before righting itself again. Still, I was sure I gained a little more height on Carl. He had caught up with me quite quickly after our first languorous romp and we were both happy at the end result.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The only time I could really tell that we?d grown was when we had a visitor. Tina arrived in a car that came over the least dangerous hill, and when she approached us I saw she was barely up to my hips. Wow. And to think, I used to fuck her... I still wanted to, to be fair. She stood a small way back, holding a small clipboard. Maybe she could still see my unrestrained desire in my eyes. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?How do you like Eden?? she asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I couldn?t help but laugh. The only thing we were creating was a huge mess with our fluids, as Carl and I explored one another in an ever repeating cycle. ?This is no Eden,? I said to her. ?This is just a playground for me and Carl.? I grinned at that, because I didn?t mind in the slightest. We were there to grow until we stopped, and after that... they would probably just get rid of us. There was no other place for us any more. But I found that I was alright with this, because at least I had a companion in it all. And if we managed to escape before they got round to bumping us off, well, that was fine as well. [/COLOR]

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2010, 12:14 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I hope it doesn't end like this. It would be cool if Kurt manages to escape and attempts to live normally without causing destruction while the scientists and the government try to track him down. How would he stop his eternal horniness? This story has awesome potential for a sequel.
  #3   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:57 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
It would be terrific to see how big they finally get and how they function in the outside world.
  #4   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:10 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Great story! Loved (loving?) it.
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,306 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Holy cats! Your first person descriptions of growth and size difference are just so hot. I know you won't be continuing this one, but I will be reading it again and again.

I hope you will continue to jot down whatever stories occur to you "on a whim."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options