The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 11:28 PM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
My Brother's Keeper Part 1

Part 1

Even though September has come, it was still nasty, humid and hot and the electric fan was for all intents and purposes useless when the temperature was over ninety degrees like today. I took a shower about half an hour ago but I was already soaked in sweat again and my math homework was giving me major headaches. I tried to concentrate to it but the buzzing sound of a mosquito was distracting me. ?Damn it! Why do I have to learn trigonometry? It?s practically useless shit. I bet most of the adults don?t know about it any better than me,? I grumbled to myself.

Suddenly I felt a prick on the back of my neck. ?Argh! I hate damn mosquitoes!? I screamed and tried to find the mosquito that bit me, all to no avail. Being exhausted and annoyed, I decided to take a break and went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I was about to open the fridge door, out of nowhere I felt something hit me hard on the cheek. I looked down at the floor and there were crumpled up socks which stank of sweat. Then I heard the smug voice of my asshole big brother. ?Go grab me some beer, dweeb.?

?What the fuck, man? Don?t throw your socks at me,? I said with disgust.

?Aw, poor little Timmy! Did I throw too strong? I?m sorry. I didn?t know you?re that much of a wimp,? he said in mock surprise.

?Damn it, Mark! It didn?t hurt a bit. It?s just disgusting.?

?What?s the matter with you, shrimp? Why do you fags always have to be that dramatic?? he sneered.

?Aw, come on! You know that I?m not gay.?

?Yeah, right. You?re so straight that you?ve never had any girlfriend,? he taunted me with an arrogant smirk.

?It?s just because I?m a little shy around girls. It doesn?t have to mean I?m gay. You just don?t understand. It?s not easy for me,? I said, already regretting saying it. I sounded like whining even to my ears.

?Yeah, whatever, loser. This is getting boring. Go get me some beer, twerp.?

Normally I would do as I was told but I didn?t know what had gotten into me as I didn?t feel like taking orders from him. So I yelled at him with a defiant air, ?Why don?t you do it yourself? I?m not a fucking personal assistant.?

?What did you just say, you little worthless piece of shit? Are you losing your mind?? He said with his face filled with rage and came close to me.

Instantly I started regretting my behavior and begged for forgiveness because I knew he could always beat the shit out of me. ?I?m really sorry. Please don?t hurt me. I?ll do whatever you say.?

?You should?ve known better. How dare you talk to me like that, asswipe?? he yelled at me and then shoved me down onto the floor. I tried to get up but he started kicking at me savagely so I rolled over and attempted to run away. Unfortunately for me, he climbed on top of me and pressed me down roughly and twisted my arms behind my back and started to pull my left arm tight.

?Oww! Stop it! You?re breaking my arm!? I yelped with pain and tears welled up in my eyes and before long, I was wailing miserably. ?I?ll do anything! Please let go of me!? I screamed in agony and struggled to escape free in vain. After a little while, finally he let go his hold of me, but all of my strength was already gone and I remained laying face down on the dirty floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

?So, have you learned your lesson about respecting your elders?? he said in a haughty voice.

?Yes, sir,? I whimpered softly.

?That?s better. Now get me a beer.?

I hurried to the fridge and brought him his beer. He seemed content and didn?t order me anything else. As he showed no interest in me anymore, so I walked outside the house. I started to wander around aimlessly. My body ached badly, especially my left arm and shoulder. I reproached myself for being rebellious to him. I should have known it would end like this. What was I thinking? Although he was just three years older than me, he was way much bigger than me. He was only seventeen years old but six feet two inches tall and 205 pounds of pure muscle. On the other hand, I was only 5 foot 7 and no more than 140 lbs. He literally towered over me and I was no match for him in any way.

To be fair, I was not scrawny or wimpy for a 14 year old high school freshman; I was just average. Being average wouldn?t be bad, unless you have a brother like Mark. It?s like everybody knows me, but doesn?t really. They know me as the little punk brother of Mark Finnegan, the starting quarterback of Westside High. So when people see me, they are automatically comparing me with him, thus I look smaller and skinnier than I really am. It was really unfair. It felt like he took every good gene and left the bad ones for me. He was always bigger than his peers; he was born to be strong and athletic. When he was my age, he was still at least 20 pounds heavier than I am now.

To make matters worse, the whole town was crazy about football. Because he was the star quarterback, he could get away with anything. He treated everybody like shit, even his friends and teammates. And yet they loved him anyway. Unbelievable! Furthermore they were selling booze to him overtly; they didn?t care about him being minor. Anything for the quarterback. Arrggh! Sometimes I wanted to scream frantically, ?Wake up, people, football isn?t everything!?

I was walking through the mall now, and then I found a shop which I didn?t remember seeing in the mall before. It looked a bit small and named ?Spells R Us.? Out of curiosity I went inside and it seemed to sell all kinds of odds and ends. I burst into laughter when I noticed an old man sitting behind the counter because he was wearing some sort of robe like from Harry Potter or something.

Suddenly he talked to me, ?What?s so funny, Timmy? Haven?t you seen a wizard before??

?What? How did you know my name? Did anybody tell you that?? Soon I realized that it didn?t make sense since nobody would have known I?d come here; even I didn?t know.

?Like I said, I?m a wizard. It?s a piece of cake to me. I know you?ve been beaten by your brother and mad at him,? he said with a calm tone.

I got frightened and slowly turned around to leave the store. I didn?t want to be involved in what I couldn?t understand. But he kept talking to me, ?How do you think would it feel to be bigger than Mark? Don?t you want to get back at him??

I froze there instantly. My mind began racing. What did he just say? Bigger than Mark? Get back at him? What if it?s possible? What if he?s telling the truth? I couldn?t think straight. I turned around and talked to him, ?Tell me what I have to do. I?d do anything. I don?t care if this is scam or not. I can?t miss this chance.?

?Oh, it?s easy. All you have to do is to recite a simple spell. It?s kind of a muscle theft spell. It will deprive him of his muscle, height, and physical maturity and you will be the beneficiary. It won?t take more than five minutes. And give me ten bucks.?

It sounded music to my ears. I couldn?t believe my luck. I gave him a ten spot and he started to writing something on the paper. Then he drew a pentagram on the floor and lighted some candles. An exotic scent filled the room. Then he gave me the paper and told me to come inside the pentagram and read it. I looked at the paper but there was some foreign language written on it. ?Um, I don?t know how to pronounce it.?

?Oh, dear! Don?t they teach Latin at school any more? Well, don?t worry. I can show you how to pronounce it.?

After he taught me how to pronounce Latin and I went inside the pentagram and started to read it.

?O Iuppiter pater omnium deorum et rex hominum
Marcum tibi sacrifico
patiatur magis quam Actaeon et Pentheus
priva omnia quae is tenet
et dona ea mihi?

I finished reading it but it seemed nothing has changed. I asked him, ?Um, wasn?t it supposed to make me big? Why am I still unchanged??

?I didn?t say you would change at once. The transformation will happen gradually. I can?t predict now how long it will take. But it will take no longer than three months.? he explained calmly.

?Three months? Are you kidding me? I knew it! This is a fucking scam!? I yelled at him furiously and rushed out of the store. I couldn?t believe that I had actually bought his words. I was such a moron. I wasted my time and money. I headed home, blushing with deep embarrassment.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2010, 06:23 AM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
I like it!
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:01 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
keep going with this man! great start!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:35 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Is the little borther a wizard? Hence he could see the store? guess we will have to wait and see if he is and whether the spell will work.
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:12 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
What a great beginning!
  #6   Add to dark_infinity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:53 PM

dark_infinity is on a distinguished road
i wanna see more of this story keep up the good work
  #7   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:45 PM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
Wow! Thank you so much for all your comments. So I guess all you guys like little-bro-dominates-big-bro kind of stuff

I think I'll be able to post Part 2 next week. Please keep commenting and let me know how you feel.
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2010, 11:55 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
There have been a lot of little bro dominating older bro stories here, and a lot of them are also on O's site.
  #9   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Great start! Keep it up!
  #10   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2010, 02:59 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemonkey View Post
Great start! Keep it up!
Pretty solid start. Looking forward to part II.

-X-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options