The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Adam ... part 1

Another tale of love and muscle in my familiar slow-burn style. Hope you enjoy - Gideon

Never having experienced a “heart stopping moment” I was totally unprepared for the day I first met Adam. Nineteen years old and around 5 foot 10 inches tall, he was quite simply the most fascinating guy I had ever set eyes upon. Did he have looks to die for? No. He was certainly cute, but his face was a little too long and his nose a tad overlarge. And if I were to be severely critical, his ears maybe stuck out a bit too much! And yet … there was definitely something intriguing about him. His surprising maturity and confidence, his bright, intelligent eyes gave him an aura of authority that I found very attractive.

Did he possess a body rippling with young muscle? No again. He was actually quite slender with narrow shoulders. Yet he was a livewire, seemingly possessed of an abundance of natural strength and energy. Although it was strictly shirt-and-tie in our office, Adam liked to wear short sleeved shirts revealing strong forearms that were remarkably sinewy and laced with prominent veins. I pondered whether he might have great genetics and incredible untapped potential.

Other aspects about him were even more intriguing. In an office environment where the younger staff might be expected to be adolescent, mischievous, undervalued and largely ignored, Adam was remarkably sane and sensible. He possessed a maturity of character and confidence that was deployed through an unusually deep, manly baritone voice that was commanding and persuasive. When he spoke with his office colleagues it was with a degree of authority that belied his youth and inexperience. Incredibly, senior employees were relaxed about relating queries to him, usually bowing to his opinion. I observed all of this effect on the office pecking order, and I found Adam’s easy dominance not merely intriguing. I found it intensely sexy.

My name is Tim Edwards. At 6 foot 2 inches and a portly 52, I was one of those senior employees who related to Adam on a daily basis, and the more I saw the more I liked. But my appetite for his company was under strict control. I was, after all, old enough to be his father and was constrained by every rule of age, prudence and maturity. It was a case of look but don’t touch. In any case, the young man in question might be intensely fascinating, but he was hardly likely to feel flattered by the attentions of an ageing admirer.

Opportunities abounded to satisfy my hunger through frequent encounters with this intriguing young hunk. It was an easy matter to lean over him as he sat at his desk, linger over his jet black hair and let my eyes trace the wisps that trailed so sexily down the nape of his neck. From the safety of such permitted closeness I could even smell his manly aroma and feel the heat that radiated from his firm, young body. And when the youth spoke in that resonant, manly voice I would shiver at its hypnotic authority.

As time passed, my desire to make Adam a greater part of my life increased exponentially. Work became the purest pleasure simply because he was there. Weekends were lonely, and days when illness kept Adam at home were bitter. I began to live for his company and luxuriate in his presence. Yet in all this time I never once betrayed my deepest feelings. I was, however, drawing closer to him in other ways. He liked me, that much was obvious. Often he would seek me out for lunchtime chats which were very revealing of his private life.

It was no surprise to learn that Adam was from a stable family background. His parents could be proud. He was one of four siblings, one sister and two brothers all younger than him, which partly explained his maturity. He was athletic, an avid cyclist and a martial arts enthusiast, which accounted for his strong, sinewy body.

“Did you ever consider weight training?” I asked him one day.

No, he had never seen the point.

“Pity” I responded. “You’ve got a good natural physique that I reckon would really respond to some hard training.”

He looked at me quizzically, and for one awful moment I thought I had betrayed myself.

“ … err, the girls would be all over you” I added lamely.

He threw back his head and laughed. His long neck thickened unexpectedly with muscle around an adam’s apple that bounced to his mirth. I found the sight intensely arousing and probably stared too long as my dick began to throb excitedly in my pants. “Oh Adam” I thought. “What would I not give to be held in your strong arms and confess my true feelings for you?”

All too soon the moment passed, and I was held only in Adam’s bright gaze and beaming smile.

“I wish” said the deep, manly voice. “Girls don’t seem to rate me very highly.”

“You’re kidding me” I said, genuinely surprised. “I wouldn’t have thought a good looking guy like you would have problems in that department.”

His smile broadened.

“Good looking? Well thanks for that. As it happens you’re quite a cool guy yourself, Tim.”

A pause. Then, just as my face began to redden, he banged a hand off my thigh.

“Just kidding” he giggled. “Don’t get too excited.”

“Too late” I thought. “If only you knew just how excited, you’d run a mile.”

“Yeah, no worries there, Adam” I lied.

The conversation ended with Adam surveying me with undisguised curiosity. His head was cocked to one side, like a puppy dog that had just been denied a treat. Hope flickered weakly in my mind, but I snuffed it out mercilessly. There was no prospect for the hope, and I would not risk losing his friendship by being reckless. Not now anyway.

My moment of weakness would come soon enough.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; June 24th, 2010 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:41 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Interesting so far, I'm looking forward to more! I like the length of the story, maybe you should aim to do many short chapters over Adam's growth rather than have future chapters be longer? Just a suggestion.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options