The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:39 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Matthew the MuscleTeen

Matthew the MuscleTeen

A sigh of relief made its way out of my mouth as I finished reading the last essay. My English class this year seemed to be much smarter now than the last year's was. I chuckled when I remembered my friend Chess complaining about text messaging ruining kid’s grammar. Obviously, he didn’t know as much about our student’s writing as he thought. But I didn’t want to think about students and essays anymore; now I was ready to go home and relax on the first Friday of the school year. Just as I had gathered all I needed to take home and was ready to leave the school, a huge hunk walked into my room.

I stared at the guy; it’s not like me to just stand in one place and check out another man even though I’m gay, but I couldn’t help it with this stud. He was wearing a tight white shirt that obviously was a size or two small and should have looked stupid but looked sexy instead. On the front of the shirt was the name of the school’s football team and the mascot, but both were stretched dramatically over his magnificent chest. His shorts were also tight and yet attractive, hugging the kid’s thighs and glutes like they were painted on him. I swear that I’ve never seen a human with calves as big and ripped as his, containing musclepower to dash across fields of grass with lightning-fast and awe-inducing speeds. My eyes were still trying to take in the behemoth’s enormous, bulging muscles when he started to walk over to me.

He had the kind of walk that those jocks with tons of confidence and self-infatuation had, yet his handsome face didn’t seem condescending at all. The only thing I felt when I saw his manly face, his strong neck, those awesome dark eyes and short-yet-sexy brown hair was lust and jealousy. I quickly stood up and dismissed any desire I had for the man, “Hello, I am Mr. Bradley.” I extended my hand formally.

The super-muscular kid smiled and gripped my hand powerfully. I cringed a bit as we shock hands, his strong fist almost crushing mine, “Hey, Mr. Bradley. I’m Matthew… I just moved into the district. My family comes from south of here; we wanted to come at the beginning of the school year but ran a few days late.”

“Oh,” I tried to say something intelligent in the young god’s face, but all I could think of was how tall and muscular he was, “Uh, you just moved here, right? How’d you get the athlete’s shirt already?”

He looked down, then sheepishly blushed. I could have stared at that face forever; his manly face and flawless smile blushing with that massive, godlike body and perfect hair? I’m going to have an erection a lot more this year! “Uh, while I was walking around the school looking for my teacher’s homerooms, the coach managed to find me and basically forced these clothes on me. He put me on the team; no try-outs or nothing. As you see, they’re kinda small but, according to coach, they're biggest he has…”

“It’s okay. Normally I don’t allow such tight clothing in my class, but your… size issue makes it a bit harder for you to find loose clothing right?”

Damn, he was so hot! The kid shyly scratched the back of his head, his bicep forming into a destructive cannonball of musclepower, “Thanks! My Biology teacher thinks I’m just making excuses to wear something tight. I’ll do my best in your class, I promise! I may not be very bright, but I can make good grades if I try.”

Chess? He always disliked jocks, “No problem, Matthew. Here, these papers on the counter are everything we’ve done so far. You can come after class sometime next week and we’ll finish it up, okay? It’s not too hard, we’ll breeze through it in an hour.”

Matt smiled again, a grin full of gratitude. It felt so hot to have this massive muscle teen be thankful to me, “Thanks, Mr. Bradley! You’re great!” With one more shake of my hand, he stuffed the papers into his bag and rushed off. I admired his rippling calves and bubble-butt until he turned around the hallway, then left to go home.

A typical lazy Saturday. Procrastinating my class work until Sunday and being too lazy to leave the house, I lounged around inside reading one of my many classic books. I know a lot of people can’t seem to understand what makes the classics so great, but I’m one of the gifted few that can understand and analyze the plots and characters for hours. It may be a waste of time in the eyes of others, but I love to reread the stories in my library the same way some people like watching a movie every week. I really had nothing planned for the day, so when my phone started ringing I had no reason not to pick it up.

“Hey, this is Mr. Bradley’s house, right?”

“Yes, it is. May I ask who this is?”

“It’s me, Matthew! The guy that came to your class after school yesterday?”

“Matthew, it’s you? Do you need any help?”

“Yeah, you know those papers you gave me? Well, I thought it would be easier for me to get it out of the way now so I can focus on football during the week. If it doesn’t bother you, I would like to meet up with you and finish the work sometime today.”

Wow. For a jock, the kid sure was pretty focused on his goals. “I’m glad you called me. It’s nice to know that you’re thinking of your schoolwork even on the weekend. I don’t have anything to do today, so we could meet right now if you want.”

“Thanks, teach! I live on Rouge Drive… it’s pretty close to the Wal-Mart. Do you know where that is?”

Rouge Drive? Of course, there was a house on sale over on the other side… Heh-heh, man am I lucky! “Of course I know where it is! I live on that same street! I’m 9025, and you’re 9018 if I’m correct?”

“Dude, you live here too? So you must have already seen my house! That’s awesome! To be honest, our place is still getting a bit cleaned up, so can I come over to your place instead?”

“Sure, if you’re parents give you their permission.”

He hesitated for a few seconds, but then I heard him talking to a female voice. Soon, he said, “Yeah, my mom is fine with me coming over. I’ll be there in a minute.” He hung up.

I quickly rushed to change to something more presentable and set up a good area for work. Unfortunately for me, Matthew ran over to my house so fast that I only had enough time to put on some decent clothing by the time he rang my doorbell. I opened the door and gazed at his breathtaking size for a few seconds before letting him in. As he bent down to fit in my small door, I noticed just how tall the young hunk was; he was probably 6’8, but unlike most towering beasts he was as defined and muscled as a bodybuilder. Matt hadn’t changed into a different set of clothes since yesterday and obviously hadn’t showered either; his musclesweat was almost dripping off of him and his already tight shirt was now glued to his breathtaking torso.

“Sorry for this,” he chuckled, “I’ve been helping my mom move our furniture, so I haven’t even taken a shower since yesterday. It’s so hot, my body must have sweated a gallon or something. I smell like shit, don’t I, Mr. Bradley?”

“No, it’s okay,” I quickly assured him, “My house is actually pretty dirty right now, too. My homeroom at school may make you think otherwise, but I’m really not too organized. A bit of jock-smell won’t make it too much worse.”

Matt’s interest seemed to have been caught by the book I was reading earlier, “‘Romeo and Juliet’? That’s a great play. It’s one of my favorite of Shakespeare’s works.”

“You read Shakespeare?” I was sincerely surprised. Most athletes have never read a play before my class, especially one that is as hard to read as Shakespeare’s are.

He nodded, “Yeah, I’ve read a few of this tragedies. Do you have any more of them?”

“Of course, what do you expect?” I waddled into another room, making my way around my overabundance of bookshelves, “This row of books right here are Shakespeare’s well-known tragedies. This row is his comedies. This row has a few of his other works, mainly his poems and such.” I looked back to see Matthew sitting in the same place he was before, “Well, come on! I’m fine with you touching my books. This isn’t a museum, you know.”

The stud’s perfect smile forced my cock to burp out pre, “Well, looks like teach is rather talkative outside of school, isn’t he?” He quietly laughed as he made his way towards me and stepped over some books I had neglected to pick up. The bookshelves were meant for someone my size and had just enough room in between them for me, but Matthew had to turn around and struggle through my mini-hallways. It’s a miracle that his massive shoulders didn’t send my entire library flying down.

When Matt finally made it through the shelves, he looked up and down at my collection, “Wow,” he mumbled, “My father loved Shakespeare’s plays. He used to read them all the time. I’m sure he would have enjoyed having such a great assortment of books as you do, Mr. Bradley.”

“Uh, does your father no longer read, Matthew?” I awkwardly asked. Instantly, I knew it was a bad question.

Matthew’s godlike muscles tensed dangerously and his sexy face momentarily flashed into a ferocious glare. He looked down at me and I saw him consciously try to resist beating me into a bloody corpse. “My father…” he whispered, his voice shaking with anger, “Isn’t around anymore. Do you understand?”

I gulped, “I’m… I’m sorry…” There a few moments of silence, in which I made a mental note not to piss of the giant teen again unless I had a death wish, and then said, “Anyways, why don’t you take out the notes I gave you? You can place them on that desk and sit down in the seat. I’ll find another chair for myself and help you with the work.”

“Well, I’d like to sit down, Mt. Bradley,” Matthew casually said as he strode over to my desk, “But your little chair will hardly fit me now, will it?” He stood by the desk and chair, making his superior size even more obvious. My comfortable chair would hardly fit the titanic bulk of power that Matthew’s body was. “How about we sit on the floor instead, huh?” Without even waiting for my response (not that I could give one, since I was too busy admiring his drop-dead gorgeous smile and chest) Matthew sat cross-legged on the floor and opened the same bag from yesterday, taking out a folder that said “English” on the front in neat cursive. I sat down with him just as he took out the papers and laid them on the floor.

“Those first few are just some expectations for the class. You’ve probably read them before, but skim through it again so you remember.” I took the first few pages and took them to the side, then indicated the next papers, “These are supposed to be a packet, actually, but I don’t have a stapler to put them together. We’ll be reading Romeo and Juliet in the next two weeks and analyzing it on the third week. Most kids spend the first couple of days just learning how to read the script properly, but you really shouldn’t have any problem with that. You remember the plot, right?”

Matthew nodded, “Yeah. I have very good memory.” He picked up the next sheet, “This one mentions an essay. When's it due?”

“It was meant to be turned in yesterday, but we can start on it right now. It’s not for a grade anyways and you can easily finish it in twenty minutes. Ask me if you have any questions.”

I gave him some writing material and sat to the side as he started his essay. It makes me feel guilty to admit it, but even though I pretended to read a book I was actually checking him out the entire time. Matt’s forearm bulged with veins when he gripped the pencil, and I was afraid he would snap it before he even started to write. From behind, I had an amazing view of his muscular, rippling back, painted white by his undersized tee shirt. It wasn’t just his back; Matthew’ powerful ass bulged in two defined spheres that his shorts just couldn’t conceal, lifting his attractive butt off the ground. Occasionally he would turn around and ask me a question about the assignment, and I did a horrible job of hiding my erection whenever I saw his curious face and mind-blowing chest. After a while I noticed that a puddle of sweat was forming under Matthew, even though he seemed completely oblivious to it. I normally don’t think sweat is very erotic, but the mass amounts that this young stud could make in such a short time with little effort really made me hard!

He continued for a few more minutes and, finally, he was done. “I finished it, Mr. Bradley!” Matt turned to me and smiled. He stood up, stretching and flexing his muscles that were cramped from the boring essay. I was staring at his beautiful torso when his shirt just exploded; it split into five or six strips of cloth as Matthew’s massive body flexed beyond the shirt’s limits. “Oh shit! Mr. Bradley, I swear that was an accident. Should I go home and get a change of clothes?”

“Well, Matt, what do you normally wear at home?” I asked, hoping for the right answer.

“I go… shirtless, but I really think I should…”

Interrupting him, I said, “Well, treat this like your home. If you don’t wear shirts at home don’t do so here. It’s the weekend; don’t feel restricted by school rules just because you’re in the presence of a teacher. Treat me as an equal for now, not a superior.”

Matthew had a sort of hesitant expression for a moment, but then relaxed, “I know I’ve said this way too many times for only two days, Mr. Bradley, but thank you! Most teachers aren’t as kind as you.”

“Haven’t I instructed you? Treat me as an equal today, or I shall have you sent to suspension!” I mockingly scolded him. We both laughed, and then I asked, “So, is it normally hard for you to find clothes? I doubt you can find stuff your size at any normal shopping center.”

He nodded, “Yeah, my parents have to go to a special store to buy stuff for me. They’re okay with me wearing minimum clothing or even being nude when I’m at home, because it means that they have to buy clothes less often. It can get quite expensive to get clothes even bigger than the 3XLs.” Matt looked down at his perfectly ripped and yet gargantuan muscles, “Most guys my age want to get bigger. For me, I have way more size than I need.”

“Oh,” I said in fake casualness, ready to ask the question I had been waiting for, “So how big are you, anyway?”

As if he had memorized it, Matthew started listing off, “6’7, 398 lbs, 27 inch biceps, 70 inch chest, 36 inch waist, 24 inch neck, 30 inch calves…” He stopped when he noticed my amazed, lustful expression, “Oh… sorry, I wasn’t trying to brag."

“Kid, you’ve got to be a god to have stats like that!” I gawked, “Do you plan on becoming a bodybuilder? You could easily dethrone all of the biggest guys from their titles!”

Matt pondered for a few seconds, “Bodybuilding? I just like growing and watching my muscles grow every day. I’ve never actually thought about competing…” he stopped to think for a while longer, crunching his deep, diamond-hard 8-pack, “Nah. I grow for my own pleasure. Besides, I wouldn’t fit into the… crowd.”

I raised my right eyebrow, “You wouldn’t fit into the crowd?”

“Yeah,” Matthew smirked in a cocky, self-obsessed fashion that seemed unusual for him, “I’ll blow them away with my godlike muscles. I’m way to big for those little steroid-using dweebs on stage. I'm all natural and I'm all sex.” He raised both biceps and teasingly licked the tip of one of his cannonballs while he flexed the other one to its full, unfathomable size. “You want a taste of a real man, you old pussy? Go ahead; you can go and slobber all over my guns. Don't you want to know what a god feels like?” He offered his massive, shiny, untouched bicep to me, just begging to be worshipped. My cock was rock-hard, and I didn’t know whether the muscleteen was being serious or not. Suddenly he laughed and stood, stretching his freakishly oversized body, “Why’s you get all serious all of a sudden? I was just playing!”

“You were?” I asked hopefully. When Matt looked back down suspiciously, I laughed to make myself look like I was joking, “Is that the way you talk to your girlfriend?”

Matthew chuckled, “Uh-huh. I tell her to get down and worship me when we get in bed. Worship me and lick all over me like a fag. I make her my bitch and use her in any way I feel like. You want that same treatment, old man?” We both giggled, though I was rather nervous at Matt's unexpected change in personality. “Anyways, I’ve got to go. I’m really thankful for the help, Mr. Bradley. See you Monday.” He handed me his essay, said good-bye, and left. I stared at his hulking back and compelling ass with my stiffy unfulfilled, and then saw that he left his ripped-to-shreds shirt in my house.

What had just happened? When I first saw Matt he was a shy and nice muscle kid, but when he took off his shirt and I asked him about posing with other big guys, he suddenly became an arrogant and cocky stud... Perhaps he had two sides to his personality. Regardless, I would be anxious for Monday and another chance to meet this impossibly huge musclegod named Matthew...

Last edited by MuscleHintz; June 30th, 2010 at 09:20 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 10:57 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! I look forward to (more, more) more!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Very hot! Can't to to hear more of ur beau!

yahoo: storyen
  #4   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:58 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Awesome tale!
  #5   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:46 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
All I can say. . .

Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel!!!!!
  #6   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 10:05 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Let's have more. Sooner, rather than later. Great start!
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:38 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I'd love to follow Matt's progress, and see more of his cocky side. Great story so far!
  #8   Add to TeenHypnoMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:10 AM

TeenHypnoMuscle is on a distinguished road
Great story. He seems a real muscleteen.
  #9   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:05 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Well done, thanks for sharing. I look forward to Monday as well
  #10   Add to ephaiston's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:19 PM

ephaiston is on a distinguished road
Matt

hi
super hot start
hope 2 read more much more soon very soon
tnx
  #11   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 06:17 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Um...gulp!
  #12   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2010, 01:04 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
I like weekends but Monday can't get here soon enough!
  #13   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2010, 06:00 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Great to see a good story starting up brilliant start!
  #14   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2010, 07:04 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like this story a lot, a lot of good description, and I hope to see a lot more of it in the future.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #15   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:10 AM
MASS Matters

It's Monday...is the next edition coming????
  #16   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
It's Monday...is the next edition coming????
Woah, I didn't know so many people wanted a sequel! Sorry, I can't actually finish a sequel today since I'll be very busy at an all-day event, but I'll try my best to make one by tomorrow. Sorry, guys, but I'll definitely make another one.
  #17   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:57 AM

evanw is on a distinguished road
Ha... just so long as a sequel is coming--this is a great story; take your time!
  #18   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Hot story! Please continue it.
  #19   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:45 AM
MASS Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Woah, I didn't know so many people wanted a sequel! Sorry, I can't actually finish a sequel today since I'll be very busy at an all-day event, but I'll try my best to make one by tomorrow. Sorry, guys, but I'll definitely make another one.
No need to apologize, buddy....the story was great and we hope you'll keep it going. Thanks.
  #20   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,306 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Yes, we absolutely want more of this!

I was also hoping to see more of your previous series "My Young Master." I hope you didn't get discouraged by the dwindling comments on the later chapters.
  #21   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Yes, we absolutely want more of this!

I was also hoping to see more of your previous series "My Young Master." I hope you didn't get discouraged by the dwindling comments on the later chapters.
Ah, that story... it's mostly because I've been more focused on my life outside of this, as well as general laziness and that I felt little motivation to continue. I think now is a good time to start writing more often, and hopefully I'll actually get some work done. As for what I've finished of "Part 2", here it is:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday; I was just pulling up to the school. Matthew was still in my mind from Saturday; in fact, his flawless muscles and heart-stopping smile hadn't left my brain from the moment that I had last seen him. Even when I was trying to complete my work, my brain refused to think of anything but that sexy, muscular boy that would doubtlessly be taking my attention for the rest of the year… and maybe longer. As I got out of the car, I heard his familiar voice, “Hey, Mr. Bradley!”

I turned around, shocked. “Uh, Matthew?” I mumbled, trying to calm an erection that wasn’t there a few seconds ago, “What are you doing at school so early?”

“Coach told me to come early,” Matt casually said, “He got me a bigger shirt for football. It’s only the second one of its size; apparently, the only other guy who had a shirt this big was a kid with bad obesity issues. He never got to play though. Anyway, Coach got a few other big guys to test me out in football. We played a little, and now I’m in the varsity team!” He flexed his biceps twice, making them bulge into massive balls of destruction, “It was hardly an effort. Now I’m just walking around and trying to find something to do.”

“Really? You could do some extra credit work in my class,” I suggested, “Maybe write something about Shakespeare?”

Matthew seemed to ponder over it, “Well, it’s not like I have anything better to do. Boosting my grade wouldn’t hurt.” He nodded, “Sure, let’s go.”

We headed over to my class. It was a struggle to resist drooling at Matthew’s irresistibly ripped muscles as he confidently strode; the world’s most powerful chick-magnet was now standing right by me in all his sexy musclebound glory! I set up my room when we got there, telling Matthew to sit down in wherever he felt comfortable, “How about you write a four-paragraph essay on the main theme Romeo and Juliet? If you do it, I‘ll give you an A+ on any test this semester.”

I looked over at Matthew, only to see a wide, handsome smile. It wasn’t a wholehearted smile that a friend would have when he felt happy for you. It was a condescending, cocky smile that someone would wear as he mocked you.

“Look, teach,” Matthew stood, his dominative atmosphere increasing with his enormous size and overpowering voice, “I know how bad you want me, teach. I know you could sacrifice your job to get fucked by me and be my life-long slave.” I gulped, not because I was scared of becoming Matt’s bitch, but that he knew the truth and wasn’t afraid to say it, “What I want is good grades; clean and simple 100’s and A’s across the board. So here’s my deal; give me a perfect score on everything regardless of what I actually should make, then you get to worship this stud every once in a while before or after school. You can watch me pump some super-heavy weights, feast your eyes on me as I eat a huge meal, or lick my body like a dog in a someplace no one can see us.”

Matthew strode towards me, knowing that I was even with his crotch, bulging obscenely as it shamelessly struggled to break out of its puny confines. He lifted me out of my seat with both hands (even though I’m sure he could have done it with one) and brought me up to his face, decorated with a alluringly cocky grin, “During class, I’ll pretend that I’m working hard and obediently like a good student, but in truth I’ll be giving you a good view of this hot body at all times. I know how desperately you want this brutally handsome muscleteen, so you won’t have to try too hard to catch me flexing my impossibly massive cannonball biceps or lifting up my shirt to show off a perfectly carved 8-pack. You’ll hear this sexy teen voice asking you about Shakespeare at every opportunity and you’ll be making a fool of yourself because all your tiny brain can think of is the mind-numbing power of your new muscleboy in your English class.”

I was shaking, trying to control myself as Matt manipulatively used my lust for his body to unfairly get the perfect grade he desired. “Please, Matthew. That’s not something that I can just give to anybody…”

My lips were slammed into by Matt’s strong mouth, ravished and devoured selfishly as his muscular tongue took total control of my thought process. After a few seconds of being mind-wiped by Matthew’s seductive lovemaking, he pulled his face off of mine, “I know you want me. It’s not like you have to struggle to get this Godzilla-size jock where you want him. Anyone will tell you it’s unhealthy to deny your heart’s true desires. Why don’t you accept that I’m your ultimate goal, the kind of kid you would dedicate your life too?” Matthew took my head with his right hand and forced it up and down while the rest of my body was being effortlessly held with his left, “Aww, I knew you would understand my situation! Your so kind, Mr. Bradley. I promise I won’t disappoint you!” Matthew kissed me passionately once more before he laid me on my desk and left.

I sat there for a few seconds as my mind happily cycled through a clip of the musclegod named Matthew, then stood up and made sure I was ready for my first period class. I would accept Matt’s deal; from now on, he would be my muscleteen and I would be his loyal “teacher”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, anything I should change? Mistakes? Suggestions? I'd be more than happy to see how you like or dislike it so far.

Last edited by MuscleHintz; July 6th, 2010 at 08:16 AM.
  #22   Add to ephaiston's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 10:18 PM

ephaiston is on a distinguished road
it s going so good
my vivid imagination is ahead of me LOL
tnx
hope 2 read more soon
very soon
  #23   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:31 AM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Nice!

I'm really liking the pace of this story. We get to drink in the glory that is Matt the Muscle Teen without just jumping straight into worship.

Really good work so far!
  #24   Add to gahalas1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:03 AM

gahalas1 is on a distinguished road
Hot hot hot! More please!
  #25   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 10:31 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
! I didn't realize that there was a new installment! I love this story, please keep going! The descriptions of Matthew are so hot; I'd love to see how the other students interact with him, as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to evanw For This Useful Post:
msman (December 26th, 2012)
  #26   Add to cbinto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 06:12 PM

cbinto is on a distinguished road
Is there going to be another installment? I hope so!
  #27   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:49 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
There just has to be more

Please go on with this EXCELLENT story.
  #28   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
i soooo want more this is sooooooo fing hot!
  #29   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
It's hot! In the beginning I was put off a bit, cause the jock seemed kinda psycho, what with all personality changes (which in a way could be sexy... dangerously so.) anyhow
please dont stop!
  #30   Add to sgeake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2010, 04:38 PM

sgeake
Send a message via ICQ to sgeake Send a message via Yahoo to sgeake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionor_King View Post
i soooo want more this is sooooooo fing hot!
I agree - more please!
  #31   Add to kettlecharlie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2010, 08:14 AM

kettlecharlie is on a distinguished road
Great story
but
remember
your-- belonging to you-- as in your watch, your cock
and
you're-- you are
  #32   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2010, 04:33 PM

sl97aq
How did Matthew get so big?

Will Part 3 explain how Matt got so big?
  #33   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 04:50 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
I love the new chapter! I can't wait to see how Matt shows off in class.
  #34   Add to LoveEmBig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2010, 06:38 AM

LoveEmBig is on a distinguished road
totally hot, man! can't wait to read more!

i especially love the way this huge teen keeps teasing his teacher; popping back and forth between innocent youth, and dominant musclestud.

hope to read more soon!

l3b
  #35   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2010, 07:03 AM

Sorry that I haven't written anything in FOREVER. My brain likes to shut off its writing fever as soon as I finish the beginning of a a story, which makes it extremely hard for me to actually write more than the first two-three chapters. Another problem I have is that I don't know how I want to progress my story; I've already re-written the next part twice now....

But today I'm feeling terrible and have to stay home. I might finish something, so expect another chapter of this soon. Again, I'm sorry, but I WILL write something soon, I know it.
  #36   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:36 PM

sl97aq
Matthew the Muscle Teen part 3 Suggestions

Maybe you should ask some of your readers what direction they would like part 3 of the story to go. For instance , post a Poll and have a few choices. Then pick the direction that most of the readers would support. Just an idea if you're having trouble picking a direction for the next part of the story. I know when I first posted the Andrew Story on here seven years ago, I asked the readers what kind of super strength they wanted Andrew to have and built the whole story around their suggestions. Now I am on Chapter 41, having just posted Chapter 40 a few days ago.
Hope this helps.
  #37   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:05 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
I would love to see Matthew sitting in class, maybe at the back, where he can flex all his muscles for Mr. Bradley...

He should show off his strength by destroying his desk for example or ripping school books in half...

And maybe his gigantic 30" calves ripping apart some tight jeans like nothing... :-)
  #38   Add to point1kelvin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2012, 01:14 PM

point1kelvin is on a distinguished road
No more?
  #39   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by point1kelvin View Post
No more?
Well sheeeet, it's my old unfinished stories come back to haunt me. :O

Believe it or not I actually have been writing quite a bit lately. For example, I just posted a quick short story about a dad and his son (no sequels planned for this one) and I've been working towards the completion of the next chapter of my Jack story. Whether I publish it anytime soon is questionable... I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to stories I actually like so I end up spending more time editing than I do writing...

Watch out for some more stuff from me. When summer break comes I'll have much more free time to write, and I'll hopefully be able to put out a good chapter or two of one of my stories in that time.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options