The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemadness's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 04:12 PM

musclemadness is on a distinguished road
Legend of the Great Warrior

[COLOR="Red"]I guess I need to begin with thanking Ryty. With lots of encouraging and help, he has convinced me to post my first story. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments.[/COLOR]

Legend of the Great Warrior
Chapter 1
New Beginnings

In a land long ago, where villagers once lived a simple life of peace and prosperity. It was a time of the Great Warriors who served and protected the land. These Warriors were each born with gifts of different abilities. All born of nobility, pride and strength?until one day a Great Warrior was consumed with greed and power. He turned many good warriors into puppets under his command. He turned light into darkness. Those who refused his rule perished in the ashes as he spread across the land. He became the almighty power and destroyed all the Great Warriors that opposed him. His name was Detrekah.

For many years, the land was lost in hopelessness and ruin, for Detrekah destroyed all life that opposed him. He became a tyrant that all hated and feared and these people feared in good reason, Detrekah was not just a Great Warrior, he was a Great Warrior whom possessed many evil powers, and made even the great Gods retreat to their sanctuary of the heavens in fear.

This brings us to the story of the seemingly simple life of a farm boy, one who has yet to learn of his true destiny. He lived with his adopted parents and older step brother. Ryth lost his family as an infant in a tragic mugging. Isabel and Richard promised his parents they would care for him as if he were their own and did as they promised.

Ryth grew up to be an ordinary 21 year old. He developed strength and a muscular physique working on the family farm. He and his bother would often spar and forge battles against one another to pass the time. Ryth looked up to his older brother, and would often share many secrets together. As long as Ryth could remember, he would spend the days with his father, Richard, on the farm and evenings with his mother reading the legends of the Great Warriors. His favorite was the one of Bayard, the Dragon Lord. It has been many years since there was one to be born as a Great Warrior, but nonetheless Ryth was captivated by the old legends.

A few years ago, on a summer day, the sun ablaze, Ryth was no older than 18. He and his father were working on the farm. Richard was feeding the chickens and Ryth was chopping some wood for the stove. From a distance Richard was watching his son and reminiscing the day he vowed to his friends he?d care for Ryth. After finishing his work, Richard walked up to Ryth. ?I?d like to go for walk, son. Please walk with me?? Accustomed to the many walks they shared, Ryth gave a smile and the two left their work behind. Ryth and his father came to the usual spot next to the river. For the two, this was a sacred place. As they sat and admired nature?s beauty, Richard opened with, ?It?s beautiful and tranquil here.?

?It is,? Ryth replied.

?Ryth, there is something I would like to share with you? as he hands him a leather pouch.

Looking at the unwrapped charm Ryth asked, ?What is this??

?The ?Tamarh? is an ancient symbol. It means protector.?

Ryth looked confused, ?Father, why are you giving this to me?? With a sad smile Ryth?s father began his story,

It was tragic day the day that your parents died. You lost your parents, and I lost my best friends, but that day, we gained a son. Your mother and I promised your parents that we would care for you as our own. Before your father took his last breath, he gave me the Tamarh and asked me to also promise them that when I felt that the time was right and you were ready, I?d share this charm and story with you. This charm, Ryth, was your father?s. He had asked me to give this to you as a reminder of the past, the present and the future.

Unable to speak, Ryth looked at his father with tears in his. They embraced. That night, Ryth went to bed early, the Tamarh in his hands. Ryth dreamt of his parents that night.

The next morning the family woke up early. ?I?m going hunting,? Ryth exclaimed as he hoisted his bow and arrows over his shoulder. Ryth wanted a little time to himself to think about his deceased parents, the charm and his dream. ?I?ll be back by tomorrow morning,? and ran out the door. It was that night that destiny had chosen a new warrior.

Ryth was tracking a doe when he stumbled across a secluded cave that was concealed by the over grown brush. It was as if the doe was leading him to this private place. He noticed ancient markings etched around the mouth of the cave. He became instantly curious and decided to explore.

As he slowly made his way deeper, with only a candle to guide his steps, he entered a mammoth room inside the cave. Ryth could hear the whispers of the wind above as he approached two massive stone doors with the same ancient markings as he saw at the mouth of the cave. Unaware of what he was doing, Ryth translated the ancient tongue of the Great Warriors, ?Only those who possess the heart, nobility and strength may enter this passage.? Ryth pushed and to his surprise opened the door.

Inside were murals of ancient battles, depictions of the Great Warriors, and armor of the many heroic men and women. In the center of the room stood a pillar of light. As if he was being guided by the hand, Ryth approached the pillar for a closer look. A voice, ancient in tongue, spoke to him. ?You are the one we have awaited. You possess the heart, the nobility the strength we seek.?

?What do you mean? How will I fit into all of this? Tell me!!? Ryth asked.

?You will see child,? was the voice?s reply.

The white light that surrounded Ryth turned to a deep blue. He felt a warm energy slowly enter his body. A strange and steady pulsing started in his legs. He quickly gazed down as his legs began to swell, muscles slowly expanding. Breathing heavy, Ryth watched as his muscles push the strained seams the limits of his pants. Unable to contain the monstrously sized legs, Ryth?s pants RRRRRIIIIIPPPPed off his lower torso, revealing tremendously thick legs.

Next he felt the energy moving through his abdomen. A layer of 8 bricks of muscle formed, each rippling with power. Overcome by the transformation, Ryth waited for what was next to come. His natural V shaped back began to widen. The expanding muscles thickened and stretched his shirt. His arms that laid by his sides were pushed out.

Ryth?s heaving chest exploded with mountainous muscle, shredding the shirt off his back. The shards of clothed draped over his massive delts. His arms were the last to balloon. The destined warrior?s arms grew bigger and bigger. They had swollen up to boulders for biceps. Veins snaked their way across the newly developed biceps. Soon the transformation was complete. Ryth collapsed with exhaustion as the blue hue continued to surround him.

The next morning, Ryth woke feeling drained and heavy. To the right was a small pond. He stumbled over to wash his face. He caught a glimpse of his reflection just as he reached in to spoon the water. Frozen in disbelief, Ryth stared at the image that looked back at him. He stood to get a better look, as he reached his full height of 6?6??, and what he could only guess to be about 350lbs, could this be real? Is this be me? How? He looked down and couldn?t see past his enormous chest. He ran his hands down his abs and felt the ripples of his muscles. He raised his arms up, and with a shocked grunt, Ryth watched his 30? biceps explode with power and strength. His muscle pushed his skin outward with veins running over the peak of his muscle. It is real, but how? I was bathed in that light...

The vaguely familiar ancient voice spoke again, ?You have completed your first transformation. You will undergo two more during your journey. You are ready to fulfill your destiny. You bear the mark of the Tamarh, you are the one that has been chosen.? ?Chosen?! What?s going on?!?

Last edited by musclemadness; July 10th, 2010 at 09:50 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CTSTUD35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM

CTSTUD35 is on a distinguished road
Good Story

WOWWWWWWW

A very good start to your story man,I hope part 2 comes soon and finds out that he has to defeat the "Evil" and trun the land back to normal. I like the muscle growth,maybe there can have some cock growth,lol. Keep up the wonderful work.
  #3   Add to mjtunstall1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 09:36 PM

mjtunstall1976 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mjtunstall1976
nice story and a very good start to a story (reminds me of dragon ball z) cheers
  #4   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2010, 01:09 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
fuckin hot man, maybe we can get a bit of a twist with this story? Ryth becoming Detrekah perhaps?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #5   Add to Ryty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Ryty is on a distinguished road
You did well, man Really cannot wait for the next installment!
  #6   Add to AmbientBob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:38 AM

AmbientBob is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for part 2!
  #7   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:47 PM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Cool story, nice setup, hope you have some amazing battles for testing ryth and his huge biceps!
  #8   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
This storm has got me going...bring on more !! SOOON!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options