The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to justwantmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 12:43 PM

justwantmuscle is on a distinguished road
Muscle WorshipER

I am straight. Don?t laugh at me. I can?t stand that. I am straight. I only fuck women. Always have. Not interested in having sex with a guy. Period. But for some reason which I don?t care about, I LOVE muscles on a guy. They?re amazing. I?m not much to look at, I know. I?m not the guy who gets picked up all the time. I?m stocky, like a bear. I?ve got good muscle, so I am heavier than I look, but you know I?ve got a gut and some padding. Definitely not a model. But you?re amazing. You?re not like those big guys who don?t seem to know how to dress themselves, so they?ve got shirts that don?t hide anything. You?re fully dressed, but I can still see how jacked you are. Your dress shirt is tight in the shoulders and I can see your big chest sticking out. Your trousers are snug around your round ass. Can I see them? Let me unbutton your shirt. I get about halfway down and am able to pull the shirt apart enough to reveal you chest, your hard nipples pointing downwards. I can?t wait. I move in and place my lips on your nipple and suck. I play with it with my tongue leaving it all wet. Then the other one. They?re stretched so tight over your pecs. Really nice.

I continued to unbutton, revealing your tight stomach, finally getting the bottom and pulling your shirt apart. As you tighten your stomach, the abs form into their cobblestones, deep cuts separating them. Fucking amazing. I start to kiss each abdominal, licking them. I run my tongue inbetween all of them, getting your stomach wet with my saliva. It?s so fucking amazing. You?re such a real man.

I stand up behind you and pull the shirt off your back. It?s like a wall of muscle. You do a lat spread. I reach up and run my hands all over your wide back, especially down the sides, cupping your wings of steel. I kiss your back and run my tongue down the middle, all the way to the beginning of the valley at the top of your ass.

Standing up again, I put my hands on your shoulders. I love shoulders and arms the most. They?re firm and I squeeze them with my fingertips. I work my way down your arms, kneading the large, strong muscles. You raise your arms and flex them. Your shoulders and arms are suddenly steel. I grab your shoulders and squeeze. It?s like you?ve become a statue. I move down to your biceps, running my hands over them, feeling the awesome peak. I press myself closer to you and plant my lips on your right bicep and kiss it. I start to suck at the skin all over. It?s amazing. My hands are still traveling all over your arms, squeezing them. You straighten your arms and the stone changes shape. Now, there is a warm marble horseshoe on each arm. I bend down and put my greedy tongue on the inside of it and trace the inside and then outside of your tricep. Then I worship the other arm. I love your body.

I trace my tongue down the center of your back again and come down to your ass. I reach around front and unbuckle your pants. I tug them over your muscled ass and they fall at your ankles. I?m on my knees again, your large, perfect ass at the perfect height. I try and cup both your glutes with my hands. Again, when they?re not flexed they?re firm and warm, and my fingers dig into them. They are so ripe and waiting. I begin to kiss them, squeezing them and licking them. You taste amazing. You flex them and suddenly you are steel again. My fingers can?t make a dent. So amazing! I try and push my tongue into the crack between them and I can?t. They won?t give a millimeter! I still try and drive my wet tongue in, bracing my hands against your massive legs. They are pillars holding me up.

Not able to overcome your glutes, I move down, running my tongue along the bottom of your ass where it meets your legs. You turn around and stare down at me. I look up. You look down at me, barely visible over your protruding chest. I look up at this musclegod and almost melt. You are so amazing. I place my hands on your massive thighs and lean in, kissing your lower abdominals and Adonis belt. I move down your right thigh and start licking and kissing it hungrily. You flex your legs and the loose muscle springs into shape, deep grooves forming, the muscles inflating. Oh shit you are so fucking amazing. I attack your legs with my mouth. I lick up each band of muscle and run my tongue down each deep striation. You?re like a statue. I keep going, working my way down. I try and squeeze your legs. I can?t even put two hands around them. They?re bigger than my head.

As I worship, I hear your breathing getting deeper. Your legs tighten even more, if that were possible. I look up to see you stroking your massive cock just as it erupts and streams of thick white cum shoot into the air and land down on my face. Your whole body is tense as your orgasm consumes you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to justwantmuscle For This Useful Post:
jcb60970 (January 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to justwantmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM

justwantmuscle is on a distinguished road
for real

If there's anyone in the Dallas or Columbus area that wants this, pm me!
  #3   Add to iucb4u4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:35 PM

iucb4u4 is on a distinguished road
Love to have someone do this to me!
  #4   Add to cumonurpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2012, 09:13 AM

cumonurpecs is on a distinguished road
Iucb4u4. If your a huge roided bodybuilder,is worship you any way you like!!! Just so long as you shoot your jizz over and over again
  #5   Add to musclesrlife's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM

musclesrlife is on a distinguished road
I need someone to do this for me!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size