The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to justwantmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 01:01 PM

justwantmuscle is on a distinguished road
Muscle WorshipEE

Yes, I am amazing. I?m a fucking musclegod. Why the fuck should I let an out-of-shape shit like yourself touch me? I?ve got a gym full of guys who worship me whenever, however, and for as long as I want. But yeah. I do like it. I like my muscles being given the attention they deserve.

If you?re going to worship, then why the fuck aren?t you on your knees? That?s better. If you really think you are worthy to worship me, then act like it. As I take my shirt off, I can tell you?re excited. Just breathe. I drop the shirt and take off my shorts and kick them away. I look down at you, spreading my lats and flexing my chest. Towering over you.

I flex both arms in a double bicep. They?re amazing, aren?t they? I lick them. I love my own taste. What the fuck are you doing? Get your ass up here and worship my arms! That?s it, boy. Kiss them. Lick them. You?re a hungry little shit, aren?t you? Love my muscles, don?t you? Let me here it. Yeah, that?s right. Now worship my triceps. Lick them all clean, boy. Try and squeeze them. Steel. Marble. Solid rock. Worship it.

Here, taste this. Take care of my nipples. Use your hands, bitch. That?s it. Use your hands, use your lips, use your tongue. Worship these massive, manly pecs. Mmmmmm. How would you like the feel of my arms around your head? I engulf you in hot muscles. I could crush your head like an empty aluminum can. No, I?m not going to, bitch. I?m not going to kill you. I want you to know that I could, that I?m in charge.

I only let you go so you could take care of my abs. Aren?t they amazing? Fuck yeah they are. Feel them. Hit them. Harder. Of course you hurt your hand. Feel how hard they are as I shove your face into them. Lick them, bitch. That?s it. All the way down. Keep going.

What the fuck do you mean, you don?t suck cock? What kind of muscle bitch are you? Just shut the fuck up and worship my legs. As I flex them they jump into shape, marble columns. Worship them, bitch. That?s it. Here, I?m gonna show you how hard they are. I could squeeze me legs to together and crush your head. See? Yes, I can see you?re getting red. It hurts? Alright, well just remember that I could have squeezed so much harder. They?re so powerful. Lick them, bitch. More. That?s it. Yeah, you are a hungry little cunt. Starving for real manhood, huh? Well, if you?re not going to suck it, then I?ll take care of it. I prefer the feel of my hard, strong hands on my cock anyway. You?re just a little shit. Who the fuck told you stop worshipping? Keep going while I stroke. Oh yeah. Shit. Real nice. Keep licking. Stand up, boy. Worship my chest. Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck. Yeah, that feels good. Damn, my balls are on fire. Mmmmmmmmm. This is going to be a big load. Here it comes. Oh fuck. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuck. Oh damn. Yeah. Looks like you got my cum on you anyway.

I need to wash up. Come with me ? you?re going to take care of it.

If there?s anyone in the Dallas or Columbus area like this, let me know!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justwantmuscle For This Useful Post:
jcb60970 (January 8th, 2013), littledude (January 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iucb4u4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:28 PM

iucb4u4 is on a distinguished road
holy shit that was amazing!
  #3   Add to musclesrlife's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:39 AM

musclesrlife is on a distinguished road
I want to be this guy!

Quick Reply
Bold