The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mike_woodward76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:18 PM

mike_woodward76 is on a distinguished road
Patrick 2

Part 1 found here
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...hlight=patrick

Sorry for the long delay between parts. Still very new author here so I hope you like.

Patrick Part 2
When I awoke the next morning on that sleeping bag Patrick was nowhere to be found and you couldn?t wipe the smile from my face. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 and I had to be at work at 9:00 so I scrambled to gather my things and find him to say goodbye. I rushed to the car and there he was in the garage gym with only workout shorts on, so I?d be leaving him just like I found him the day before. He was curling 60lb dumbbells and making it look easy. He said, ?Good morning sleepy head,? as he sat the dumbbells down. He walked over to my car and kissed me very passionately while my hands found his big pecs and shoulders and traps to feel. He said ?Last night was great, we should do it again.? I pressed my lips back against his and slid my hand down to his meat and told him that we definitely would.

I spent the rest of that day and a few days that followed it just in heaven at what I had experienced. While I was at work one day my great friend Tiffany came in to visit me. Tiffany was a knock out, standing 5?4? and weighing 120lbs, very solid and athletic because she was a gymnast and then a cheerleader. She also had D cup breasts that were perky. After some normal small talk she asked ?Have you seen Patrick lately, he?s just made of muscle? and I commented that I had and found his transformation to be incredible. She said that she was with her mom at the grocery the other day and saw him in the checkout line and didn?t get to talk to him but saw his arms in a tank top and they just blew her away. We decided we?d hang out that night so I call Patrick and told him I?d pick him up at 9.

When I arrived at his house he was in a navy golf shirt, khaki shorts, and sandals. It was a sight to behold. The golf shirt was stretched over his huge bulging arms and I couldn?t help but to stare and to comment. ?Hey muscle stud, you look even bigger than a week ago when I saw you,? ?Yeah I think I?ve added an inch to my arms? and then he flexed. I was in heaven again as I groped that giant arm and kissed him hello. I had no doubt he added that inch making those arms a full 18 inches. As we drove to Tiffany?s house I told him how impressed she was with his physique and I asked if he?d show off for her and fool around with her and let me watch. He just replied that we?d see and just see how the night went.

We got to Tiffany?s at 930 and snuck some crown royal and beer into her basement. She had a huge basement area in her house and her parents never came down to bother her so we?d frequent this basement area because of its privacy. We could barely get the beer and liquor sat down before Tiffany was on us hugging us. She hugged Patrick a lot longer than me as her hands lingered on his bulging muscles. We sat around talking about the start of senior year and how well we thought the football team would do and all the hallway gossip of high school while we drank. Once we all started to get a little tipsy Tiffany started talking about Patrick?s muscles. He asked her if she?d like to see him pose. Her eyes lit up and she smiled and said she?d love nothing more. So Patrick strips down to nothing but his boxers and starts hitting poses. All his muscles just started exploding. The only thing Tiffany could say as she sat there in complete lust and shock looking at this olive skinned muscle stud pose was Oh my God. She said Oh my God probably 20 times. I don?t even think she realized she was saying it. I just sat there with my jaw dropped to the floor like usual and watched this show. Finally Patrick looked at her and said, ?You wanna feel?? She immediately put her hands on his pecs and they roamed all over his hard body from there. She kept muttering things about his size and strength and muscles. After she admired his body for a few minutes Patrick made the comment that she needed to take a break there was more drinking to do. So Tiffany didn?t say a word and went in the other room and got a bottle of Tequila. She brought back one shot glass and poured a shot for Patrick. Then she told him to lay down and she poured the tequila on his abs and started licking it off. She told Patrick, ?I have some muscles too.? She stripped down to her bra and thong and she started posing. She had a very hard body and was ripped in her own right. My cock was completely under the muscle spell they both put on me and I was rock hard tenting my shorts. Patrick sat down on the couch and pulled her into his lap. They kissed and I realized I was the third wheel but didn?t care a bit. She was begging him to feel is arms, she started touching them, kissing them and licking them. She really got into the muscle talk, ?God Patrick you are so big and strong and hard, I totally want you.? She stuck her hand down his boxers and began to stroke him while she licked his chest and nipples. She was feeling his right pec with her left and and stroking him with her right hand and licking his right pec. Since she was facing him and he was facing me, I pulled my shorts down and began to stroke myself. He got nice and hard and ripped her panties off. Patrick grabbed her by the ass and positioned her over that big fat cock and started thrusting her. She had never had a cock that big and at first she said it hurt but felt so good. She really got into to it when she got used to his dick and started screaming ?fuck me you muscle god, fuck me.? He started pounding her harder and harder and I was jerking my own hard cock as fast as I could. She screamed flex for me stud. She starts taking over riding his dick straddling him and he does a double bicep pose. Seeing her small hands on those huge arms did it for me at that point and I came. She rode him and felt his arms for another 30 seconds and she came violently shaking and screaming. She made so much noise it was a sobering experience and we all three had it hit us at once that her parents would wake up and actually check on her. So Patrick jumped up and dressed quickly and said lets go and as soon as we were leaving the light on the stairs came on.

We were laughing and cussing on the run to the car. We laughed the entire way back to his house talking about how close of a call that was and how in the hell we?d have explained that. When I pulled in at his house I told him how incredibly hot that was. He said he thought so too and the hottest thing was watching me jerk off while he was fucking her. Said he loved watching my tits bounce up and down while I was stroking myself. He leaned in and kissed me and stuck his hand up my shirt and felt my big man boobs. ?I can?t believe the handful you have, its incredible? and he kissed me longer. I wasn?t fat and I had always hated carrying all my weight in my chest but right at that moment I loved being fondled by that muscleman. He then said ?you know I didn?t cum before we had to run out of there, why don?t you stay with me tonight and help me out?? I just kissed him and then followed him in the house. We snuck down in his den and wrapped those huge arms around me and started kissing me and licking around my lips. I was pulling his shirt off feeling every ripple underneath. We started undressing quickly and I got on my knees and started sucking his big dick. I could taste the sex from his earlier escapade. I brought my big man tits up and rubbed his dick between them. That was all he could take. He bent me over the chair and started pounding me. I was screaming ?fuck me Muscles fuck me harder.? I loved feeling Patricks dick in me. He got up close and was really nailing me and right before he came he reached around and felt my tits and fondled them and he started shaking and jerking where he was coming. The sensation of that made me cum too and it was my first orgasm from anal. He pulled out the foldout couch and we laid under a blanket and I was in my favorite place, laying on his chest rubbing his pecs and abs and arm until I fell asleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2010, 07:56 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I don't know if I know exactly where the story is going but I feel an honest connection between the two of them.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options