The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2010, 11:08 AM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part 1

My second story attempt.

The Change, Part 1: David

As Richard passed through the threshold of the final High School he would attend he became painful aware that he was very different from the rest of the student body. He stood like a tree amongst shrubs. At first he rationalized this by convincing himself that he had merely wadded into a pond of freshmen. Surely, he thought to himself, there are some people here who have grown up.

This light flicker of hope died as the day progressed. There was not one student in the school who came anywhere near his height or build. The tallest senior’s face met Richard’s well-built pecs. Every time he entered a classroom there was a near auditory gasp. By the time third period rolled around word of the student who was an adult had already reached most the students. A group, mostly made up of senior boys, began to follow him. They stayed ten steps behind him and never attempted to addresses him. When he turned back to look at them they would scatter. It was as if they had never met a guy like him before. In fact it seemed as if the school wasn’t designed to handle a student like him. Every desk was two small and he had to bend over to reach his locker. What is wrong with this place, he began to wonder.

The awkwardness of his day was made worse as 4th period rolled around and that now familiar tingle in Richard’s crotch announced that his urges needed to be relieved. When the lunch bell rang he darted to a table (ignoring the increasing following that sat at the table next to him), inhaled his lunch and almost ran to the bathroom. By the time he had situated himself in one of the stalls the urge had almost overwhelmed him. He could think of nothing but the throbbing cock that needed to be drained.

At his last school, after he had grown up, he had become an expert in knocking out a quick jack when the urges came. It was just something everyone did. Once they had grown up they had to do it, it’s just the way it was. His last school had even been so courteous as to affix lube dispensers in all of the bathroom stalls. There was no such luck here, as he had expected. That was fine by him though, he had been near constantly precuming since the lunch bell rang. The button on his pants that he had been struggling with finally came undone and in a matter of seconds his 7 incher was before him in all its glory. A brief memory wondered through Richard’s mind of what his dick had looked like before he grew up last year. He had been only 3 inches before the change and he was very glad those days were gone.

Richard began his stroking slowly, but soon reminded himself that this session was not about pleasure but release. Get it done and move on, his health teacher had always said. His strokes became fast and he knew he wouldn’t last long. He knew all the buttons to press in just the right order to get the job done fast. As he neared the end of his session, something strange came over him. He felt really really good really really quickly. It was like his first time again. The pleasure that forced its way through his body was so strong that he fell of the toilet seat he was sitting on. He lay on the floor of the stall completely out of control. This is o…AHHHHHHHH, he thought. HHHHOOOOLLLYYYYY SHIIITTTTTTT. The pleasure was growing and growing like it had never done so before. He couldn’t hold it, but some how he did. He held out knowing that with each second he waited the pleasure would become more and more intense. Then he felt the moment of no return pass. “FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!” he heard his deep voice scream as his pelvis convulsed and cum shot out of his dick nearly hitting the ceiling. It fell back to earth splattering on his new blue T-Shirt in the valley between his pecks. Damn it, he thought to himself. He had broken nearly every rule of a quick jerk. He had enjoyed it, he had made noise, and now he had left proof of it on his shirt. On top of all this, he had taken a lot more time then he needed to.

Once he got his pants back on, he dashed to the sink and tried to clean the cum off his shirt. He got most of it, but a white stain remained as blaringly obvious as his height. Richard stepped out of the bathroom and found himself surrounded by his fan club, as he had begun to call them. One, who was taller then the rest, looked as if he were about to say something, but instead scattered.

After the bathroom-jacking incident the day continued as it had before. As Richard began to contemplate his 7th period class, gym, a slow dread began to build in the back of his mind. The differences of his body would be even more apparent in the shower room. He wondered how the pre-changers would react to a cock over 4 inches in length or chest with hair on it. He was able to change into his gym clothes in a toilet stall, but would not be so lucky with the shower. He passed shower room on his way in and noticed that there were no partitions, just one wide-open room. Worse yet, the showerheads had all been placed on a central column so one had to face the other students.

As gym class proceeded, it was a running day, the dread in Richard’s mind continued to grow. Soon the time came. The class was over and the showers had to be hit. At first Richard decided to try and wait out the other students. It was 7th period and he had time after school. But as a couple minutes became fifteen and the other students still hadn’t left the shower, Richard gave in. He undressed, peeling his tight gym shirt off his broad back and protruding pecs. As he pulled his gym shorts off his column like thighs he felt that tinge again. Really?!?! he thought, Now. He looked down at his cock, which had begun to come alive. You need to do this now. Well, Fuck you, he said to his cock, which responded by engorging. Damn it.

So Richard walked into shower stark naked and sporting a strong boner. The room went silent. Every set of eyes coursed up and down his body. Most lingered on his chest where his thick hair was matted with sweat. One pair seemed glued to his crotch. The boy near the back of the room stood with his mouth open in amazement. Eventually most the other boys at least attempted to look away, not the kid at the back. He focused on Richard’s hairy nether regions with intensity. His eye line was only broken when something began happening below his own belt. The starring eyes darted to the crotch connected with them, then around the room in a panic. Richard realized what was going on as the boy began to get erect. The panicked boy, began to scream. This finally drew the attention of the other students off of Richard.

“What’s wrong, David?”

“Look, he’s getting bigger...down there.”

“David, what’s going on?”

The startled boy’s only response was to raise a single finger and point at Richard. “He’s doing this to me.”

The attention was once more on Richard. “What are you doing to him?” Do they really not know what’s going on, he thought. Or is this some kind of joke.

“I am not doing anything, he’s just aroused.”

“Aroused?”

“Yeah, you know horny, turned on.” Blank stares answered back. “None of you have ever had a boner before?”

“If that’s what’s happening to David, no,” said the taller boy from outside the bathroom. “Our…stuff, has never done that.”

“And your seniors in high school?”

“Yes.”

“How is that even possible?”

“How am I supposed to know.”

There was tension in the air, and seemingly no way to disperse it. “That kid,…David is going to be ok, in fact he will soon grow to love what’s happening to him. Believe me.” The other students eased up and David began to calm down despite the fact that his ragger remained. The taller one though, was emboldened by the talk that had just occurred and stepped forward.

“Why do you look like that?”

“What?”

“Why are you taller then us? And have hair…everywhere?” Richard realized for the first time that the boys didn’t even have the preliminary bush that preceded the change.

“Well, I used to be like you guys and then I changed.”

“How?”

Richard blushed. Should he really tell these kids, he thought. They deserve to know what adult hood is. So in that moment, almost on whim, Richard decided to be completely open with his classmates. “Well I came for the first time and I changed.”

“Came to where?”

“Cuming is slang for ejaculating.”

“And what does that mean?”

Richard decided just to tell the story rather then explaining the technical aspects of the change to kids who knew nothing about nothing. “Ok so about two years ago, when I was a sophomore. I started to get stiff like David just did, and I started to feel urges. I wasn’t sure what they were or what I was suppose to do, but I felt like I need to release. I am relatively certain David is feeling that now.” The formerly hysterical kid nodded. “Around that time, I started to grow hair down around my stuff. Later that year, one of my friends came to school one day and was completely different. He was as tall as I am now, and just as hairy. And my friends and I reacted about how you guys did. We wanted to know what had happened. I mean we knew about puberty kind of, but it was one thing to know about hormones and an other to see them act. So, my friend told us how the urges worked. He told us that if you stroked your stuff eventually you, hit a switch, or something like that and you changed. You became an adult and you jizzed, came, ejaculated.” The students were so focused on Richard’s tale and Richard was so focused on the students' reactions that no one noticed what David had begun to do in the corner of the room. “I went home and I asked my parents about it. They told me it was an abomination to change before marriage and that under no circumstances was I to jack off, to cause the change yourself. I believed them and I held back the urges for a year and a half. But the urges kept growing and growing. I couldn’t resist them much longer. Last winter, I finally gave in. I knew exactly what to do, my health teacher had described the change often. So I stroked my stiff stuff and after awhile…well…this happened.” He indicated his body. The boys were amazed.

“So all you need to do is stroke your…stuff…and you can grow up?”

“Yes”

“Is that what you did in the bathroom?”

“Yeah. See once you grow up, the urges come more and more often. I have to…released at least three times a day. That’s why I am stiff now, I haven’t released since lunch.”

“So why don’t you release now?”

“Because you don’t jack off in front of other guys.”

“Why?” Richard was struck by the piercing nature of the simple question, but before he could answer a light moan came from the other side of the room. Everyone finally looked at David who was stretched on the floor stroking himself.

“David, what are you doing?”

“I need the release,” He gasped in between deep breaths. “This feels soo gooooood. It’s coming I know it is. I feel the end.” Some of the other boys had started to stiffen at the sight of someone near orgasm. “OOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GOOOOODDD. HERE IT COMES.”

David’s body began to shake. “YYYYYEEESSSSS.” The students couldn’t believe what was going on before there eyes. Hairs were forcing themselves through David’s skin around his groin. “Wait!” he shouted. “What’s happening….OOOOOHHHHH.” The shaking became more violent and David was now unable to stroke himself. “AARRGHH.” He shouted as his penis shot out. In a matter of seconds it went from 3 to 7 and a half inches in length and nearly tripled in girth. In another instant David’s balls followed suit inflating as if someone were blowing them up like balloons. David noticed the extreme changes. “This is awesome.” Another wave of change coursed through the seemingly young boy’s body. His arms and legs doubled in length as did his fingers and torso soon there after. As his torso extended the thin layer of fat around David’s midsection disappeared and abs appeared. In the convulsions the students noticed that hair had begun forcing itself out under David’s arms. Soon similar events broke out on David’s jaw and belly. David thought he was done. He was taller, hairier, and hung, but he was only beginning his transformation. “UUUGGGHHHH” he proclaimed as his neck convulsed backwards and an Adam’s apple burst through he front of the once smooth neck. A new deep voice boomed across the room, “I am going to be huge.”

He was right. Seconds after the rapid growth of the Adam’s apple, the convulsions took on a new look. Rather then flailing about as he had once done David now lay still. Now ever muscle in his body was squirming. David was now drenched in sweat and gasping for breath in his ecstasy. Every inch of David’s body swelled at once. His whole body was pushed off the floor as his back grew dense and his butt exploded outward. His calves two swelled and pushed his legs of the ground. The abs that had formed moments ago contracted and pushed out on David’s stretched skin. David’s thighs began engorging and inflating pushing his already enlarged junk up into the air. But very few of the other students noticed this, for the real action was above the belly. David’s pecs were now covered in thick hair that trailed always down to his junk. But even under the cover of this forest the expansive changes could be seen. As David’s pecs squirmed under his skin, they began to swell. He was able to watch this change and seeing his chest bulge forward below him only made him hornier and thus more ecstatic. This in turn, fed the growth, which became more rapid. David’s nipples were pushed out and then down as a valley developed in the middle of his chest. If he had any air, David would have moaned in pleasure at the sight of his now highly swollen chest. As the miraculous chest explosion was occurring, David’s shoulders also expanded rapidly as the bones of his back pushed the engorging muscle outward. His arms followed suit as his biceps became baseballs and his triceps footballs. His forearms swelled to the size of his former calves. His neck thickened tremendously and created a near perfect triangle with his shoulders.

David’s hairy, hung, tall, muscular new body could hold back no more. In the greatest convulsion yet his entire body shook as his pelvis jumped forward and pumped fountains of cum into the air. David had waited longer before his first jizzing then Richard had, and thus his first cum was far greater. So much man juice was sprayed into the air that moment that not one of the students didn’t get hit by it.

Once David’s body was free of cum, He lay on the floor marinating in his own sweat and man juice. Having regained control of his hands he slowly massaged his new body. His pecs heaved up and down as he took in deep breaths. He felt the weight of his arms as he lifted them, and played with the dark hair that now covered a good portion of his body. Finally he took to admiring his junk, which though no longer engorged still hung at 5 inches in length.

The students covered in cum could do nothing but look on in amazement. Most were now hard. Some others had started stroking themselves. One shouted, “I’m going next,” as he laid down on the floor.

David stood up and for the first time felt the way muscle reacted to gravity. He felt his own weight, and soon realized his own height. He was taller then Richard who had once been twice his size. He was more muscular too, and had a larger cock. The new David strode across the room grabbed Richards engorged cock and locked lips with the surprised young man. Richard eventually pushed David off. “Hey man, I am not that way.”

“But you need release, and so do I,” said David as seductively as possible as he too became erect.

“I can handle it myself.”

“Are you sure?” David’s hand once more leapt out and grabbed Richards’s crotch. Richard had become so horny in the last couple of minutes that the few strokes David got in before Richard could push him off were enough. David’s eyes widened as Richard moaned and sprayed the recently changed with cum. David instantly responded by unleashing his second load without any physical stimulation. The boys who had taken to the floor had not yet reached the change point, and in that moment the gym teacher entered room.

Last edited by rmudge17; August 28th, 2010 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
B_HIM (October 19th, 2012), dickasauras (February 26th, 2014), jake260 (January 20th, 2013), Neonando (January 12th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (January 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Eldrhnk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Eldrhnk is on a distinguished road
First Time

My first time I was alone lying chest side up on a locker room bench at my local community center. I felt like the "superMAn" had entered into and come alive in me. What a great first orgasm, even without the juice, which soon followed in the next several days more than once.

Thanks for stimulating this fantastic recollection.
  #3   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2010, 01:50 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrhnk View Post
My first time I was alone lying chest side up on a locker room bench at my local community center. I felt like the "superMAn" had entered into and come alive in me. What a great first orgasm, even without the juice, which soon followed in the next several days more than once.

Thanks for stimulating this fantastic recollection.

I am glad you enjoyed the story. Hopefully there will be more to come.
  #4   Add to coolman69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2010, 03:38 PM

coolman69 has disabled reputation
Amazing!!!!

More please more!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text