The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to armymike's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:58 PM

armymike is on a distinguished road
The Compound Part 2

Casey followed the group of muscle studs into the centre of the compound, where a cluster of building and barracks were arranged around a central square. Alpha looked at his watch. ?OK guys, it?s 1200, sun time over ? let?s grow our boy.? For the first time since he saw the mass that was Delts, Casey noticed that he looked more alert on this command.

?Nuke and Domingo, you are on with me today. The rest of you go and do your P.M.W.? Nuke punched the air when he heard Alpha?s order. He was obviously pleased to be on duty, and from Casey could make out from the kind of person Nuke was, that mightn?t be a good thing. Domingo, a huge Latino with massive, very smooth skinned tanned arms bulging out of his black tee, simply nodded.? Is the runt coming with us?? Nuke asked?

Casey remembered he was the runt. While he couldn?t argue that he was the runt in the presence of these muscle behemoths, it was not a label he was used to. He had been a high school gymnast, and his body, though not huge, was buff and ripped. At 5?9 he carried 180 lbs with grace ? nice neat defined pecs, full six pack and ripped arms. With boyish good looks and cropped blond hair, he had no trouble getting girls, or later guys to date with, and he became a particular favourite with the football team, enjoying their mass next to his own hard body. They were nothing like Delts, however, who had strutted up beside him, his body heaving mass off every limb, his thick pecs hanging, a sweat on his body from the ?sun time? walk around the compound glistening and making him even more attractive to Casey. Oh how he loved mass ? and he realised it more and more as he lingered over Delts. When with the football jocks, he used to think initially because they weren?t as ?gay? as the other gay guys around school, but he realised over time what drove him was a sheer desire for mass overpowering his body.

?Course?, Alpha replied. ?The runt boy has got to learn to be part of the team. Delts needs him as much as any of us.? Nuke scoffed at the answer, but seemed pleased that Casey was joining the task. Domingo looked at Casey, who initially catching his line of sight, glanced away from his beautiful face, towards his pecs and then his arms and finally to the ground. He didn?t see a wry smile on Domingo?s face.

Things started to happen very quickly. All but Alpha, Nuke, Domingo, Casey and of course Delts disappeared off to a large building in the corner of the square, and Casey followed his group into a similar building ? about the size of a barn to their left. It had huge doors, like a barn entering it. Despite their obvious weight, Nuke, who had half-jogged ahead, opened it with ease. As Casey entered, he literally took a step back. The place was a cross between an engineering workshop and a gym. Massive equipment was arranged around, with huge plates of weight stacked periodically next to machines that looked like the gym machines Casey used, very much enlarged and modified for a purpose. The place was also littered with huge mirrors, on the walls, on stands dotted throughout, and the reflections only enhanced the enormity of the place.

?OK Delts, let get into this ? squats today.? Nuke couldn?t contain the glee from his voice, and Casey noticed his cock bulge in his camouflage lycra shorts. Annoyed at himself, his own cock bulged too at the sight. Domingo put his hand on Delts? shoulder, half leading and half pushing him towards where Nuke was standing. Casey thought Delts seemed to resist, just momentarily, but then proceeded as if he recalled that it was futile.

?LET?S RACK UP?, Alpha commanded, in a voice that thundered through the barn. Casey couldn?t help but notice again how magnificent Alpha was. His hugeness was in no way diminished by the size of the barn ? it seemed a fitting place for him to be. Alpha checked himself out in one of the mirrors, posing a most muscular. Casey saw his delts jut out through the fabric of the tee shirt, his traps explode up his neck, and his lats flare out thickly and widely. The guy is a fucking barn door, Casey thought. While wishing he could be in front of Alpha, seeing this pose from the front, imagining Alpha?s huge pex flex over him massively, he felt his cock get wet with precum. He looked away as Alpha released his flex, wishing he could reposition his cock which was jutting hard against his shorts.

Domingo and Nuke had been busy. Delts was now standing at what was a squat rack, with modifications. His legs were strapped across the quads, bound around a thick metal support coming down from the rack. The straps dug in deeply through his thick thigh muscle, his quads pushing out heavily either side. Another strap was around his pecs, above his nipples. As Casey looked, Nuke was tightening this strap. He noticed Delts wince a little as Nuke tightened it, each ratchet pushing out more pec meat either side. There was a final strap around his forehead, which Domingo has to tightened, so that Delts was fixed to a mechanism behind the rack that would move as he descended and ascended. His arms were strapped at the wrist, which Domingo was raising, one in turn and strapping to a bar. Fuck, Casey thought, they are forcing him. They are fucking force-growing this guy into a muscle freak. He reached quickly and readjusted his cock, which he thought might explode. Nuke smiled, not missing a trick. ?Enjoying the scene runt?? Casey, nodded and shook his head at once, not knowing what to say.

Alpha had gone to a bowl piled high with tablets and grabbed a huge fistful. He walked up to Delts. Alpha?s height was such that his pecs were in Delts face. He pushed them in, for a moment, so Delts, who could not move his head, couldn?t avoid but inhale Alpha?s smell. Alpha then held his mouth over Delts?s face, so that he had no choice but to take in the tablets, which he did, crunching them, bits of the white powder spluttering out of his mouth, such was the quantity.

?Just a bit of HGH to get us going?, Alpha said, as he turned to me. ?Now you ? runt ? get the measuring tape ? quad measure.? Something about Alpha made Casey just obey, and he ran over, and grabbed the tape. He wrapped it around one of Delts? thighs, which was fixed in position by the straps. As he did, Alpha ordered again. ?Domingo ? FUEL.? Domingo reached to the side of the squat rack, and pulled out a hose ? like a gas tank pipe. It had a nozzle on the end. He shoved it not unkindly into Delts? mouth, and released the fluid. Delts, still swallowing the bits of powder Alpha had fed him, had no choice but to swallow the fluid fuel as it was pumped into him. RUNT BOY ? MEASURE!? Casey, distracted by this sight of Delts being ?fuelled?, had forgotten his task. He reached around Delts? thick thighs. His legs were thickly muscled, and the straps had resulted in his inner thighs becoming very vascular, with thick veins running over the thin skin encasing the muscle. Casey reported back the measurement ? which he had to quickly double check: ?29 inches SIR?

?OK Domingo ? let?s go.? Domingo removed the fuelling hose, and drains of what Casey realised were some sort of thick supplement shake ran down Delts? jaw. Domingo wiped it, roughly, but with consideration. ?6500 calories sir?, Domingo reported, as he docked the fuel pipe.

?OK Delts ? I want you to impress me today ? give me six reps- you understand??. Alphas? commanded Delts as he stood in front of him. Delts nodded, in as much as he could ? his head restricted by the band. Domingo and Nuke took a station at either end of the bar. The bar, Casey noticed was thicker than an Olympic bar he was used to ? about twice as thick. Even at that, it was curving slightly around Delts? neck and down his bulging trap muscles, pulled down with the weight on either end. Casey didn?t know the mass, the plates were nothing like he had seen, but there were at least ten large plates on either side.

?ONE?. Alpha commanded. Delts dropped. Casey noticed his form. Deep squats, thighs parallel to the floor. Perfect.

?HOLD... and UP?.

Delts pushed up. His neck bulged with the strain. Thick veins pushed out across his chest and up into his neck. His stomach pushed out hard, exposing his roid gut, and each deep inhalation showed a thick set 6 pack.
?TWO?. Down again. Domingo and Nuke, in tandem, put their arms on Delts? shoulders. What? Casey thought ? they are actually pushing him down.

?AND HOLD ? HOLD ? AND PUSH UP.? Delts rose again, with Nuke and Domingo pushing but not forcing their large palms against his shoulders.

?THREE!?. Delts dipped a third time. His body was flushing red and sweating hard now; Casey could see he was struggling. He followed a bead of sweat down Delts torso to his posers, running over the tight silken material and onto his swollen thighs. Casey unconsciously licked his lips. Nuke and Domingo palmed his shoulders again. Delts ascended slowly, his quads expanding thickly around the straps, flushed with growth from the workout. His chest also exploded in size, the heavy slabs bulging out with the effort. Casey wanted to feel them, rub his hands all over them, let his fingers tremble over the veins that were forging across his body.

?FOUR! Come on Delts. Look at the runt ? you were like him. Fresh faced runt just in the military. Look at what we are making you. We are CREATING you Delts. Making you a fucking monster, a fucking MACHINE. You will be fucking have insane mass, size and power. UNSTOPPABLE. Your body will be superhuman. Look at yourself Delts ? push. Rise up, show Alpha what you got.? Alpha had stood aside and let Delts see his reflection in the mirror. It worked. Casey could see that Nuke and Domingo were pushing hard, but Delts, roaring loudly rose up.

?OH FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I AM A FUCKING MUSCLE MACHINE. GROW ME ALPHA ? MAKE ME FUCKING HUGE ? WANNA BE YOUR MASSIVE MUSCLE BOY. HUGE FUCKING ARMY MUSCLE. CANNON ARMS ? CRUSH TANKS FUCKING MONSTER MUSCLE SOLDIER. FUEL ME UP!! AW FUCK YEAH LOOK AT MY FUCKING QUADS ? THEY ARE FUCKING INSANE. RUNT ? MEASURE THEM!?

?Not yet ? runt?, Alpha commanded, his arm out. I obeyed. ?Fuel him up first.? This time Nuke took a fuelling hose from his side and shoved it in Delts? mouth roughly. He held the nozzle hard against Delts? face, who, breathing hard from the exertion, struggled to gulp the fuel as Nuke fed him. ?5200 calories?, Nuke reported.

?OK FIVE?. Delts sank again. Holding at the bottom, on Alpha?s command, he pushed hard to raise the bar. It didn?t move. Alpha held out both arms, one pointing at Domingo and Nuke, and they held but did not lift the weight.

?COME ON DELTS. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. YOU WANNA ME A MACHINE? YOU WANNA BE A TANK? THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES. DON?T MAKE ME FORCE YOU. YOU GOT IT IN YOU. FUCKING PUSH THE BAR UP?. Alpha strutted up to him, and slapped his massively pumped delts, each one in turn. ?COME ON BOY ? SHOW ME, SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO. PUMP THE FUCKING REP.?

The bar raised slowly. Delts screamed out, thundering across the barn. Alpha roared his commands, his encouragements. Casey had to hold himself back from willing him on. He saw that Delts, as well has his body surging with mass and power and veins, his thick cock had bulged in his posers to almost erect when Alpha slapped him in the shoulders. The thin material of the posers encased it. Alpha stood back as Delts rose for the fifth time.
?FINAL ONE ? COME ON DELTS?. Delts sank, and again held at the bottom. Alpha this time went to the table where he had taken the tablets, and pulled up two syringes. He strutted up to Delts, and plunged one into each shoulder, sinking the contents into Delts? thick muscles. Delts yelled with pain.

?DO IT ? DOOOO IT!? Alpha roared.

In one final scream and push, Delts stood up for the sixth and final time. Domingo, quicker than Nuke, took the bar and racked it. Delts was fixed in position by the straps.

?MEASURE?, Alpha ordered. Casey, shook awake to reality from the sight he had just witnessed, knelt down before Delts again to measure his thighs. Delts? cock , in his silky black posers, was bulging in Casey?s face. Trying to ignore it, he measured again. The thighs were obviously more massive ? the straps were almost cutting into Delts? thick quads now such was his pump. ?33 INCHES SIR!!?. Casey couldn?t believe it. Delts? quads were easily thicker than his own 28 inch waist BEFORE he had started working out, now they just overwhelmed him.

?Domingo ? refuel. And runt - suck him off fast ? we need to get him into pressurised ASAP?. Domingo shoved the hose into Delts? mouth again. Alpha issued the order as he moved to another area of the barn. Casey had to run the words over in his head to check he had actually said it. Not wanting to ask again, he reached up and peeled Delts? tight posers over the head of his cock, and greedily sucked him hard. He couldn?t help but run his hands over Delts? quads, and around to his massive pumped glutes, feeling their size and volume through the silky, now sweaty posers. Delts moaned hard, and Casey could taste the precum. Domingo removed the hose. ?3420 calories SIR?. Casey moved his hands around to Delts? front quads again, and rubbed the thick and deep cuts in his quads, down to the straps and up again, feeling the mass of the quads grow under his trembling hands. Delts moaned deeply each time. ?OH YEA... OH FUCK YEAH... SUCK ME OFF RUNT BOY... SUCK OFF YOUR MASSIVE MUSCLE MONSTER... SAME FUCKING AGE AS YOU RUNT AND THREE TIMES YOUR SIIIIIIIIIZE...? Delts came hard as he talked, his cum shooting to the back of Casey?s throat, who had no choice but to swallow or choke. He pulled his face away, and Delts ?second and third volley hit his mouth and face.

?OH FUCK YEAH!!? Nuke, who had been jacking himself at the scene, and Domingo, who had been rubbing his own huge pecs and jacking his cock over his tight shorts, both shot a load soon after, spraying Delts stomach and pecs. Nuke directed his second shot over Casey?s face too.

?PRESSURIZATION?. Alpha ordered. Domingo and Nuke quickly shoved their still hard cocks back into their shorts. Nuke started unstrapping his side, Domingo, quickly pulling Casey out of the way did so too. As the straps were released at once, Delts collapsed to the floor where Casey had knelt. His quads bulged even larger now the straps were gone. Doming and Nuke grabbed him and hauled him, one hand under each shoulder to a tank which Alpha had open. Closing the door, Delts was sealed in from the waist down. Alpha pulled a lever. Delts jolted back and then moaned hard. ?Pressurising his legs ? gives more solid mass?, Alpha said, to no one in particular, but Casey, still reeling from volleys of cum and the immenseness of Delts? body, assumed it must be for his benefit.

?Five minute break bitches. Then we do glutes. The Colonel is arriving in two weeks and he wants to see progress. I don?t intend to disappoint him.?
Casey grabbed a towel, and following Domingo and Nuke over to what must be a dead-lift area, wiped his face and hair, and prepared himself to watch another scene of forced enmassification.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to armymike For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (March 13th, 2013), dickasauras (July 18th, 2013), littledude (March 13th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (March 13th, 2013), overusedclassic (March 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
good, good begin

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I don't think "Enmassification" is a word. . .
other than that it seem like it will be good. I kinda hope that Casey gets his turn at bat too . . .

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yum! many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2010, 06:04 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Wow what a hot concept! I just love all the massive military meatheads. Great descriptions!
  #6   Add to armymike's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:28 AM

armymike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
I don't think "Enmassification" is a word. . .
other than that it seem like it will be good. I kinda hope that Casey gets his turn at bat too . . .
I know, but like musclestrut, it's a word I just like.

We'll see if Casey grows. I've given a few hints so far. I like extreme size contrast though.
  #7   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 11:16 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Love the forced-workout-enmassification (real word or not ) concept. Looking forward to more. Great detail!
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:57 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
HOPE TO READ THE NEW CAPTER SOON

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #9   Add to demowolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:51 PM

demowolf is on a distinguished road
Hope you'll be posting a sequel.
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by demowolf View Post
Hope you'll be posting a sequel.
Given the date on this, either there already is a sequel or it's never coming. :(

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options