Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2010, 07:17 PM

mgm is on a distinguished road
Anyone know of any penis enlargement techniques that work?

For example does anyone know the exercises from Penis Advantage? Anyone know any exercise that you have used that actually work?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:32 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
No.

There is no way, short of surgery, to permanently enlarge the penis... just as there is no way to enlarge the ear. Penis pumps work VERY temporarily.

No.
  #3   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 06:36 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
www.thundersplace.org

:-)
  #4   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 06:39 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
...just as there is no way to enlarge the ear.
Challenge Accepted
  #5   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 10:26 AM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
That pretty much sums it up. I've gained PERMANENT length and girth after doing the exercises for some time. I didn't exactly need the extra size, but I thought it'd be nice to be a bit bigger since I'm very tall and muscular, thus making it look smaller than what it actually is.

ANYWAY

Pumps and pills do not work, however, manually stretching and working the penis (jelqs, etc.) does increase penis size. It practically follows the rules of how to build muscle, albeit, at a much slower rate. First you must stretch (which kind of "injures" the penis, causing it to lengthen to accommodate/lessen the strain). Since you are "injuring" your penis, you should do it in the safest way possible and do it correctly. You should also take breaks every other day or after two days. Just view the thunderplace.org to get a better grip on things.
  #6   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 09:29 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm View Post
For example does anyone know the exercises from Penis Advantage? Anyone know any exercise that you have used that actually work?
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]
For over ten years I have been owner and moderator of a yahoo group dealing with the "walking wounded" all of which were victims of unsuccessful attempts at PE surgery. Not all of these procedures are bad, but, the percentage of people still happy five years after the procedures were completed is horrific when compared against other cosmetic procedures.

Some people have had success using vacuum, and some appear to have had success using manual manipulation techniques (jelq/kagel). There is no such thing as a 100% safe procedure. These other techniques do have injuries and on occasion these injuries can be both permanent and severe. They are not the rule of thumb fortunately.

The younger you are, the faster you will get results and the better the results will be. Remember that length without a scalpel involves stretching the tissues. The problems with this are numerous in that while most penile tissues stretch easily, the ligament structures do not. There are in fact a small percentage of men who will not respond at all simply because their ligament structures will not stretch period. Those responding quickly and praising these techniques are at the opposite end of the scale and are blessed with ligament structures that are stretchable.

Only a small percentage stretch easily. To see anything significant is going to take you 3-5 years of diligent constant work. It will take the average person about 1 year to see anything at all and even determine if you are going to respond on average.

Girth enhancement is more easily accomplished. Using vacuum, and done carefully a substantial increase in girth can be seen in as little as one year. When one pumps the enlargement is created when lymphatic fluid is drawn into the tissues of the penis. In the beginning this takes a great deal of time. A person who pumps regularly as a whole will watch enlargement times continue to drop over that first year. This happens because the lymphatic fluids develop pathways and those pathways over time become enlarged. Over time the skin stretches and the tissues retain more and more fluid. Permanent enlargement comes from a harmless form of scar tissue that forms over time.

When I was personally into this, I gained about an inch in circumference in about 14 months. I am working with a couple of MD's on another method, but, that method has some serious safety risks at this time and those need to be overcome before anything is released in that regard.

No one method works for everybody. With manual manipulation and vacuum as the modality, count on a period of years and absolute diligence for success. Don't even begin to evaluate your success with any single method until you've passed the one year anniversary for that method.

Good Luck. . . . .

[/COLOR]
  #7   Add to UniMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:09 AM
The new Superman ME!

UniMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to UniMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to UniMuscle
It WORKS

Yo I have been JELQing for 3 years and have got to just over 9". I got a book with manual exercise techniques, (about 20-40 mins a night) that involve JELQ and other exercises to increase ur PC muscle power. (the muscle that helps u shoot across the room) Its well worth giving it ago, but its not quick.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30941498@N05/5020474975/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options