The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
The Shortcut Part 2

[COLOR=dimgray]The Shortcut Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Part 1 here[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]And so Peter continues to please me, for as I?ve already mentioned, he is my favourite. I often think about how much more pleasing to me he would be, were he in possession of muscles as huge and powerful as mine. But I cannot allow anyone to get as big as me. I must be the biggest and the strongest. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Peter has this trick he does when sucking off my huge cock. We only discovered he could do it less than a month ago. LeStrange is a little concerned that his utopian muscle studs have begun to evolve in ways other than muscular development. So far Peter is the only one to undergo the merest metamorphosis, but can it be put down to radiation leaking into the vaults through some hairline fracture in the superstructure? Peter has a bifurcate tongue... like a snake?s, but he can also zip it up to look and act like a normal tongue. But now... now I want the snake in his mouth to do amazing things to the super-serpent that is my monster dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Time to slither that fucker in, you delicious young hunkling,? I gasp and snarl all at once, my bliss ever-rising to near fever pitch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Anything for you, amazing man,? Peter returns, also gasping. He unzips his tongue, the tip dividing into two ?prong-like? appendages. He can do great things with these. He withdraws most of my thick, wet cock from his capacious mouth, but not all of the way, concentrating his efforts on the bulbous head, and specifically the slit through which magic is wont to flow. At first he teases the sensitive mushroom head, expertly manipulating it between the fleshy ?limbs? of his split tongue with great care and expertise. Every muscle in my body is flexed to near-bursting point. I need to hold in every pump I?ve given my muscles during my recent workouts. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]My body is like no other; my muscles can remain pumped for up to a week at a time. But then, knowing my lust for muscle-growth, I need to build on those held-in pumps, flexing further, harder, and stronger, lifting heavier and heavier all the time for short reps: pumps on top of fucking pumps. Think of the best orgasm you ever had in your life... then multiply that feeling by fifty and THAT?S what it feels like to be me with muscles more pumped than an entire football team before the game, or even holding in pressure greater than a volcano that threatens to erupt but never quite manages it. I am a volcano of muscle, but only Peter can really make me blow my top.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Unnnngh..... sooooooo gooood, Peter.... rape my muscle cock with your amazing tongue,? I yell. Okay, so some of you might think: ewwww, what a terrible image. But Peter can make poetry out of a funeral dirge, trust me on this. He handles me expertly, with unprecedented loyalty. He is irrevocably bonded to me. He lives for me.... he would surely give his life to grow me further. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]One of the tongue-splits gently works itself into the slit of my cock, exciting nerve-endings that cause my entire body to shudder and then stiffen into a palsy of pain and bliss rolled into one. When your body is subjected to both sensations at once, madness may result, only my mind is capable of making sense of both paroxysms, manipulating them, bending them to my will, so that within seconds I am feeling the greatest sexual high ever felt by a living creature. Peter?s tongue works into me further. Now I am violated, only I want it so much. I know that I shall erupt not only with insane amounts of hot, sweet jism, but my muscles shall grow like they?ve never grown before. I know this, and so does Peter. When I get big enough and strong enough I will be able to break us all out of this maddening isolation and eventually rejoin the ADAM society as we were meant to. We were never meant to remain out of the equation for so long.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Peter is excited; I can feel his excitement thundering through his taut, beautiful flesh and into me. I welcome it. I also welcome the feeling of my massive balls swelling so huge inside their skin sack so that the skin is stretched so tight it shines. My gonads swell and throb bigger than baseballs, and all the while they do ? still with his bifurcate tongue doing incredible things to the tip of my cock ? Peter?s expert fingers massage and fondle my balls with complete lack of restraint. No place for restraint here, not when I?m about to achieve the greatest muscle growth of my life. I can feel it elevating, inflating inside me almost like a separate persona about to overwhelm the real me. So what if I lose to it... that my muscles should become the dominant power in my life? I don?t care.... I just want to get huger than I could ever have dreamed possible. It?s about to happen, I can feel myself swelling, thickening, and getting taller, wider, and heavier. Oh man, this is incredible. I?m going to get HUUUUGE!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Peter removes my cock from his mouth just seconds before I blow my massive load. He knows that if he doesn?t take care he could get injured from the intensity of the blast, I?m that strong. He gets out of the way and begins to play with his cock in anticipation of the spectacle we both know is about to happen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]I scream out, unable to contain my bliss as every muscle in my body unites in a tremendous spasm that powers the flow of my cum-blast. Out of my hugely stimulated cock, a jet of hot, steaming spunk erupts and shoots across the room. The jet strikes a metal locker on the far side of the room with force enough to dent it inwards. The force of the collision sends cum splashing in all directions. The mess shall be considerable. The orgasm seems ceaseless, the gush of my juice without end. Every time I cum like this, there seems to be more and more of the stuff, as my ability to hold onto the orgasm improves with every emission. I can cum for ages, if I need to. I need to now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Peter, too, is desperate to cum, but I have taught him to hold it in unless I command him to erupt. Caught up in my own incredible orgasm I cannot be concerned about what he is feeling at this time, but I can imagine it can?t be pleasant for him... pleasure and pain all at once (welcome to my world), the desperate need to shoot his own load, only I will not allow it... not yet. He will cum when I reach the pinnacle of my growth cycle... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]...which is about to happen...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]I am engulfed in a rush of heat, my orgasm still raging through me and out of me, every surface in my domicile getting sticky with my liquid protein. For a brief moment I do not like the feeling; because I liken it to someone?s head exploding from too much of a blood-pressure build-up. And so I placate this feeling with expert mental manipulation... once again tapping into the amazing power of my ever-developing brain. No place for mental dormancy here... not in this utopia. Ah, but the true utopia of man?s utter survival and future can be epitomised and given a body by my tremendous powers of transformation. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Once the heat subsides in my body, all of my muscles, veins, arteries, organs, even skin, everything that I am: my utmost fabric, throbs and groans as everything shifts and swells.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]My growth isn?t a gradual stream of growth either. It happens in multi-spurts, powered by dominant heartbeats. My growth happens to all my muscles simultaneously. I don?t just grow... I fucking EXPLODE!!!!!! A nearby computer scans me as I grow... my vitals and measurements actually project onto my body in scintillating red laser characters, cast out of several spherical beam emitters that hover almost invisibly around me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]My chest expands massively, the bones of my ribcage cracking and stretching with newfound pliability as they move out in every direction to make room for more and more growth. My pecs blow up like feeding amoebae, gorged on matter greater than their starving masses can comfortably accommodate. My pecs glut on growth and power, laser-cast numerals etch across my skin in bold crimson relief: ?74 inches?.... ?76 inches?... ?81 inches?.... like a neon tickertape, one that can barely keep up with my searing, soaring growth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Uhh, the feeling is amazing,? I gasp, my body seething, sweating, palpitating with metamorphic power. All the while I grow Peter continues to moan with reverie of his own, although he shall not falter and succumb to cumming until I say it?s okay to do so. Our bond is unbreakable... it cannot be denied. I also realise that I am becoming smarter, my command of syntax and structure improving all of the time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Below my ever-deepening, ever-thickening overweight pecs, crescent moons of darkest shadow are cast, growing longer and downwards, hiding some of the thick cobblestone mosaic formed of my ab-bellies. To some they would be dismayed that one massive muscle group should so blatantly swell to conceal the magnitude of another, but in this case I welcome it. My favourite muscles will always be my pecs, and so I want them bigger, heavier, way more defined, and with striations deep enough to hide one of Peter?s ever-roaming hands. Laser beams fire diminishing measurements across the brickwork of my stomach, numbers ?ticker-taping? in decreasing increments in contrast to the ever-increasing dimensions occurring elsewhere across my incredible and hyper-sexy jizzed-out physique: ?36 inches?, ?34 inches?... ?33 inches?. My waist now stabilizes at a waspish 32 inches. I could not be happier, more fucking boned by my unprecedented measurements. But even as my waist tightens, so my ab bricks become harder, denser, the laser light rising and dipping as it travels across my abdomen, occasionally being swallowed up by the deep and dark gullies separating each belly from its brothers, only to reappear bright and bold across my glistening, musky skin. I flex my abs and intercostals, tightening my waist further. Veins erupt across my stomach, my Apollo?s belt thickening and deepening to mesmerising proportions, now festooned with highways of interconnecting vessels through which protein-charged blood, testosterone and adrenaline mix and surge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]I momentarily gasp at the new size, weight and thickness of my muscle-tits. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Puh-pleeese, Todd.... let me cum.... I (gasp)... cannot maintain it much longer,? appeals Peter. But I am resolute in my command of him. He will cum, only when I allow it. As I play with the heft and depth of my pecs I tease out my nips, tweaking them hard so that they expand, thicken and surge hugely on the massive balloon-pecs to which they provide crowning glory. As I grow faster and faster, completely caught up in the ecstasy of my evolution, I squeeze the hulkish brutes of my breast muscles together, forcing the striations across each to deepen and darken... more blood coursing into every tissue fibre, and my nips to grow huger, thicker, twice the circumference of a man?s thumb. I want more growth....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?More......I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAWWWWWR!!!!? My exultation is almost pantomime in its delivery, for it, too, is an empowerment, one that shall fuel my growth further and further. I crab down into a most muscular, forcing more and more growth and nourishment into my muscles, now my arms more so. The laser light numerals dwell on my biceps for a time, recoding their increase in size as I flex them into the biggest muscle-balls a man shall ever sport... until I decide I want them even bigger again.... ?38 inches?, ?41 inches?, ?46 inches?.... FIFTY FUCKING INCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]My arms are now bigger than my thighs were before my growth; my forearms now almost match the width of my thighs at the outset of this transformation. I squeeze out more definition and size, leaning into the flexing, so that my vast bodyweight actually pushes against the muscle growth, causing even more of a growth reaction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The muscles of my legs heave and ripple with the most effortless of exertions. I shift my weight from one foot to the other, delighting at the feeling of how easily my legs take my weight as it shifts left to right. I want more and more.... this is incredible. It must NEVER end, not if I stand a chance at bodybuilding my way out of this annexe. And then, even as I struggle to see over the massive promontory that has become of my chest wall, I can feel as well as just about make out, the awesome expansion of my monster dick. The scanners are struggling to keep up with recording my fast and furious muscle growth. And there is more to explore, but as the computer shuts down into diagnostic mode in order to reboot, I know that I am still not done with growing, not by a massive amount yet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Have to.... cuh-cum, Tuh-Todd,? tears now streaming from the eyes of an imploring Peter. I could do with an infusion of protein right about now... to further fuel my growth. I lick my lips in yearning anticipation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]?Come to me.... CUM into me!!!!!? I command.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]And so he tends to me as I continue to increase in size and weight and awesome muscularity. My weight has exceeded 1000 lbs, but I still feel small, even though I now tower over the one who is most bonded to me. As I hulk out a hundred more pounds of thick, manly muscle onto my gigantic bodybuilder?s frame, I effortlessly pick up Peter, feeling him to be weightless in my hands, I?m now THAT strong. As his body begins to jerk from the spasms of orgasm, I lift his stiff, engorged prick to my hungry lips and taste of the sweet juice he is powerless to keep as his own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]More to cum... and cum... and CUM!!!!![/COLOR]
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 07:16 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot, as always! :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 02:45 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I second that, it was amazingly HOT! Keep up the great work!

Cheers

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options