The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
The Incredible Hulk, Part 1 -- Personal Growth

[COLOR=white]Bruce Banner walked into Doc Sampson?s office.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What can I do for you, Bruce?? Sampson said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You know of my problem,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes,? Sampson said. ?Please sit down.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?d really like to get control of the beast within me,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?And how can I help you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Maybe hypnosis will help me,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Okay,? Sampson said. ?Lie down over there.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bruce lay down on the couch. Soon, Doc Sampson had Bruce Banner hypnotized.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What do you think of your condition?? Doc asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bruce?s eyes were shut. ?I wish I could get rid of it,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Why??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?It?s a disruptive force and I can?t control it,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?There?s nothing about the Hulk that you like?? Sampson asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No,? Bruce answered immediately.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Think about it,? Sampson said. ?A lot of men would want to be able to grow bigger and stronger. The Hulk is quite sexy.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I never thought about it that way before,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson saw that Bruce?s cock had hardened and was now straining at his pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson continued, ?Imagine if there were another man who could transform like that. Imagine what two of those beautiful men could do together.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I can imagine it,? Bruce said. ?And I like the thought.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Okay,? Sampson said. ?I want you to stand up.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bruce stood up, but he was still under hypnosis and his eyes were still shut.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I want you to give the beast control of your body. Let the changes begin. I want you to really feel what?s happening. Enjoy the feeling of your body changing and growing. Enjoy the feeling of your clothes ripping apart. Do you understand??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes!? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Okay, let your body begin changing now,? Sampson commanded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bruce felt the changes happening. His muscles felt tingly and then they began to slowly grow larger. His nipples stiffened. His buttocks clenched.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His skin was beginning to change color. He felt the changes happening and he let them happen. He enjoyed the feeling. His wrists grew larger and his cuff buttons flew off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He felt his feet growing and expanding. His shoes were straining and they began to break. His growing feet were now bare. His pants legs began to rip at the bottom.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His upper arms were expanding and filling with huge, green muscles. His upper sleeves were getting really tight. He flexed his left arm, enjoying the feeling of his muscles ripping the fabric of the sleeve apart. He flexed his right arm, enjoying the sound of the sleeve ripping to shreds.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His shirt was really tight now. His pecs rose like bread dough and his shirt was beginning to rip apart. The shirt ripped between his pecs, then the fabric split completely.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He reached up and tore the ruined material from his back. The transformation was complete. He was his usual, green muscular topless self.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson said, ?Okay, I want you to open your eyes and look at your body.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The monster?s eyes, now green, opened. He looked at his muscular, half-naked form. He flexed his arms and pecs, and he began to roar lustfully.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Good,? Sampson said. ?Now close your eyes again.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Hulk closed his eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson said, ?Now go further. Become more powerful than you?ve ever been before. I want you to grow bigger and stronger.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Hulk clenched his hands into large green fists. He thought about his power and he thought about growing more. Slowly, his arms and chest began to grow even bigger and more muscular. His back muscles expanded further.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His skin was turning a darker shade of green. His legs were growing thicker and longer. He began to get taller. His nipples and areolae grew bigger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His pants legs were already tight, but now they began to rip across his thighs. Soon his massive green thighs were bare. The pants stretched across his growing butt. Then the fabric gave way, exposing his still-growing glutes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Finally his balls and cock shot through the front of the pants. The last scraps of fabric fell to the ground. He finished changing. He was nine feet tall and fully nude.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His muscles were massive. His balls were the size of basketballs. His cock was as long as a baseball bat, and as thick around as a telephone pole.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The mushroom head was flared and he was oozing pre-come. His nipples were as hard as rocks and they were as big as AA batteries. His buttocks were huge and firm.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson said, ?Now open your eyes and admire your new form.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Hulk?s green eyes opened again. He glanced down at his amazing new size. He growled in approval.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Now close your eyes once more.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Hulk?s eyes shut again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?For your final task, I want you to give yourself the power to transform someone else into a magnificent beast like yourself.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Hulk concentrated. His amazing body adapted the ability Sampson had suggested. The Hulk?s eyes opened again. He pointed to his huge emerald cock-head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson walked up to the giant. Sampson?s mouth was at the Hulk?s crotch-level. He stuck out his tongue and he began to lick at the monster?s slit. The Hulk came quickly, transferring the necessary genetic material to allow a transformation in another man.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson finished swallowing the come. He closed his eyes and willed his body to grow and change. His eyes shot open and his cock surged to hardness. His nipples stiffened.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He felt his whole body tingling. His shirt and pants were becoming tight. His green hair grew longer. His already-large muscles were expanding.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His feet were growing, shredding his socks and busting his shoes apart. His pants legs began to split apart. His shirt sleeves shredded. His skin was turning green.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His back muscles grew very large, causing the T-shirt to split in the back. He ripped the shirt from his growing torso. His pants legs finished ripping apart. Then his growing butt ripped through the back of his pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The button and zipper on his pants broke. His cock and balls continued to grow, now free of constraint. The last of his clothes fell to the ground. He finished growing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He looked very similar to the Hulk. Sampson-Hulk gazed at his new form. He growled lustfully. He walked over to the Hulk, who was now out of hypnosis.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson grabbed Banner?s massive green cock. Banner growled. He rubbed his hands all over Sampson?s muscular chest and stomach. Banner squeezed Samspon?s nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson growled. Sampson let go of Banner?s cock and put his arms around the beast?s body. Sampson grabbed Banner?s firm butt cheeks. He rubbed them, and squeezed them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then he put a finger into Banner?s hole. Banner growled. Banner got out from Sampson?s grasp. Banner turned around, showing Sampson his ass. Sampson roared and pushed his huge cock-head against the beast?s butt cheeks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson pushed his cock into Banner?s ass. Sampson fucked Banner. Then Sampson came inside Banner?s butt. Sampson withdrew from Banner?s body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then both beasts turned around. Banner was now facing Sampson?s butt. Banner fucked Sampson. Sampson felt the other beast shooting massive loads of come into his butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Banner withdrew from Sampson. Sampson willed himself to change into his normal form. He was naked and his hard cock was slick with come. Sampson put Hulk back under hypnosis.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Now, I want you to revert to your normal form. But, I want you to remember everything that just happened.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Slowly, Bruce?s body began to shrink and turn back to its normal color.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?When I snap my fingers you?ll no longer be under hypnosis.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson snapped his fingers. Bruce?s eyes opened. He saw that both he and Sampson were nude.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sampson said, ?So, you remember everything??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes,? Bruce admitted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Now, what do you think of your condition??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well, I must admit, there are some advantages.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bruce smiled. He knelt down in front of the larger man and took his cock into his mouth. Sampson moaned as Bruce sucked his cock. Sampson soon felt himself coming again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bruce swallowed all of it. Bruce stood up and put his arms around Sampson. The two men hugged, their cocks stiff and rubbing together.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Thank you, Doc,? Bruce said. ?How much do I owe you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You already paid me,? Sampson said.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:01 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
great story, big fan of the hulk and glad someone decided to write about him looking forward to a sequel, maybe see some rick jones

#3   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:59 AM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
coincidence

I've had this story written for awhile. i have a few chapters. through coincidence, Rick Jones is in the second part, which I will be posting shortly.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I always loved Doc Samson's character, he is one of the most handsome guys on the Marvel Universe. Your story is quite simple and direct but incredibly hot at the same time, surely "delivers".

Congratulations

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options