The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2010, 10:46 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
The Incredible Hulk, Part 3 -- Interview with the Beast

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Jack McGee arrived at the motel. He got out of his car. He walked over to the owner.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Hi, Jack McGee, reporter. You called about a green monster??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?There were two monsters,? the man said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?One male, and one female, right?? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No, two males.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Two males?? Jack thought. ?That?s a new one.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Jack looked around. He saw the tire tracks of Rick?s jeep. He drove off in the direction of the tracks. The tracks led him to Rick?s jeep, which was parked at another motel.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He walked up to the door the jeep was closest to. He knocked on the door. Bruce opened the door. He was shocked to see Jack McGee there.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Jack was also shocked. ?Mr. Banner, I?m not surprised to see you here.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I have nothing to say to you,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce tried to close the door. Jack put his arm in the doorway, blocking the door. Jack forced the door opened and entered the room. Bruce closed the door. Rick broke the lamp over Jack?s head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]When Jack woke up, he was tied to a chair.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?This is kidnapping!? he shouted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Shut up!? Bruce said. ?I?m sick of you following me around all the time.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?But you have something to do with that Hulk. I know it,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You?re right about that,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce unbuttoned his shirt cuffs. He started to unbutton his shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What are you doing?? Jack asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce removed his shirt. He took his shoes off and then his socks. He undid his pants and pushed them down. He pushed his briefs down, and he was fully nude. He walked over to Jack.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Stop!? Jack shouted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce put his hand on Jack?s crotch and began to rub his cock. Jack?s cock was stiffening. Bruce continued to rub Jack?s dick. Bruce began to moan and his cock was stiffening. Jack was amazed to see that Bruce was growing before his eyes. Bruce?s transformation finished and the Hulk was standing in front of Jack. Jack stared at the amazing monster in front of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce shrank back down to his normal form, his cock still rock-hard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?How did you do that?? Jack asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No interviews at this time,? Bruce said. ?I want you to see what it?s like to become a monster. To have to always worried about being followed around and harassed. To always have to worry about your secret being exposed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What?? Jack asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce said, ?I can transform you into a monster. If you accept that gift then I will answer all of your questions.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What?? Jack said. ?No. I don?t want that.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?That?s the offer,? Bruce said. ?I know you want the answers to your questions and I know that you secretly want to transform into a beast. I?ll give you some time to think it over.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce wrote down an address.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Meet me here in one week with your answer,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce untied Jack. Jack walked out of the room, his cock hard and his cheeks bright red.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Jack drove to another motel to think.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?He?s wrong,? Jack thought. ?I don?t want to become like that. Growing so big and having my clothes rip. That huge cock and muscular body.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His thoughts continued, ?But then why is my dick so hard when I think about it? I?ve never been interested in having sex with men, but I for some reason I want to see what it?s like with him. There?s no way I could put myself through that. But if I don?t go now, I?ll never get another chance to get the answers I want. I don?t know what to do.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]After a week of debating the issue, Jack drove up to the address Bruce had given him. It was a different motel. Jack knocked on the door. Bruce opened the door. He was alone in the room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Hello, Jack,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Hello,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Jack walked into the room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?So, Mr. McGee,? Bruce asked. ?What?s your answer??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?m not sure if I want to be like you,? Jack said. ?But if it?s the only way to get the answers I want, then I?ll do it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce grinned. ?Good,? he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The two men sat down on the bed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?We?ll hold the interview first,? Bruce said. ?Then, I?ll make you into a new man.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Okay,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?And don?t think about trying to escape after the interview,? Bruce said. ?You know I can force you to be transformed. It?s going to happen one way or the other. Got that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Yes,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Okay,? Bruce said. ?What?s the first question??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?How did you first become the Hulk?? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce explained about the accident.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What does it feel like to change into a monster?? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?It feels amazing, like nothing any normal human can feel,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Were you always this happy about this whole thing?? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No,? Bruce said. ?That just happened recently.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?That explains a lot,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What does it explain?? Bruce asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Well?? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Go on,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?ve seen the Hulk many times before,? Jack said. ?And he was never that?well?big.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Are there any other questions?? Bruce asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?How will you go about changing me?? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You?ll see,? Bruce said. ?So, how do you feel about what?s about to happen to you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Well, I?m scared,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?And??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Well, I?m excited too,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I can tell,? Bruce said, looking at the hard bulge in Jack?s pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Mostly, I?m confused,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Why?? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?ve never been attracted to another man, but I really am attracted to the Hulk,?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Until recently, I?ve never been attracted to men, either,? Bruce said. ?But the Hulk is pure masculinity and power. It?s no wonder that when someone sees that they?d be attracted to it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I see,? Jack said. ?But, the whole gay thing seems so wrong.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Why?? Bruce said. ?You?re obviously ready for it. Just don?t think about society or morals or any of that. Your body is letting you know what you really want. Just listen to it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Okay,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce stood up and unbuttoned his left shirt cuff.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What are you doing?? Jack asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?m going to become the Hulk,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Well, I want to see you grow out of your clothes,? Jack said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce smiled. Jack stood up. He and Bruce embraced. They kissed and they rubbed their crotches together.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruce began to moan. He let go of Jack. Jack watched as Bruce?s body started to grow. He watched the muscles expand, the skin change color, the clothes all rip apart.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The Hulk growled and flexed. Jack?s eyes were glued to the massive green boner in front of him. Jack swallowed the Hulk?s come.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He didn?t feel any different. He waited for the change to happen, but nothing happened to him. Bruce shrank back to his normal form.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Why didn?t I transform?? Jack asked, disappointed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I don?t know,? Bruce said. ?I?ll get dressed and we?ll go to the lab.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:58 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
and the plot thickens...

Great storyline, I like fanfic especially when it is well constructed. Keep up the great work.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options