The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2010, 05:22 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 2

And here is part 2, enjoy, and thank you for all the comments, it's nice to know that I'm doing something right.

The weekend seemed to go by far too fast. I spent most of Saturday fixing the mistakes I?d made from all my Shawn gazing and Ian went out to meet his boyfriend. When night came, Ian returned with Max, his boyfriend, and we went out, meeting Shane and Phil at a local club. I got to watch Phil grind his stuff to a sea of hot guys while Ian argued with Max in the corner before they went to the bathroom. I chatted up a tall blond stud, but I found his conversational skills severely lacking.

Sunday morning, I woke up with a mild hangover and found Phil sprawled out on the settee. He?d gotten completely hammered last night, far too drunk to let him drive home, so I drove him here and let him spend the night. He could have slept in Ian?s bed, as my roommate had gone to Max?s. I wasn?t sure what was happening between the two of them, but when they?d left, neither of them looked very happy.

I roused Phil with a greasy breakfast and we ate it in silence. Whenever he tried to talk though, his voice was gravely and raspy. Sounded sexy though. I took him back to get his car and then returned to the flat and spent the day in front of the TV. Before I knew it, the day was over. I was brushing my teeth when I heard Ian come in. I was about to call out to him, but then I heard his door slam and my words caught in my throat. It sounded like things were over with Ian and Max. When Ian slammed his door after a breakup, I knew to just stay out of his way and wait for him to come to me when he was ready. I made a mental note to pick up some more eggs and flour tomorrow after work, because post breakup, Ian was a fiend in the kitchen.

The next morning, I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed out the door. I noticed a few extra bottles lying around and knew Ian had done a bit of drinking last night. It seemed the breakup had been rougher than I?d thought. I decided to get some more beer and some pizza from Ian?s favourite pizza place for tonight.

All through work, I was worrying about my roommate. I didn?t even look at Shawn? much. I just concentrated on my work so I could attempt to get out early.

?Hey Jamie? said Shawn, stopping at my desk. ?How you doing??

?Not too bad thanks? I said, putting on a smile. ?How about you??

?Still stuck working nights? he sighed. ?It?s really cutting into my gym time, but I kinda need the money?

?Oh, sorry to hear that?

?It?s not your fault. Anyway, I?d better head off to the copier?

?See ya? I said, watching him walk off, and then noticed half the female staff getting up and following behind him like the Pied Piper.

Suddenly my phone rang and I jumped. I stared in disbelief at the strange machine I?d grown accustomed to on my desk, one that sat there quietly, just taking up space with no real purpose. No one had ever used the phone to contact me, no one from work and defiantly none of my friends, I had a mobile for god?s sake. So I was a bit shocked to hear my phone ringing.

?Hello?? I asked when I picked it up.

?Jamie?? came a low voice. It sounded familiar though. ?Is that you??

?Yeah? Who?s this??

?It?s me, Ian? the deep voice chuckled.

?Ian? You sound terrible?

?Yeah, I think I must be sick or something?

Something in his tone made me smile. ?Yes Ian, it?s called a hangover, it?s what happens when you drink too much?

?You got me? he chuckled again. For a guy with a hangover, he was oddly cheery. And why did his voice sound so deep? Then again, Phil?s voice had sounded different too. ?I was trying to call work and say I couldn?t come in and I must have dialled your number instead?

?OK, did you want me to call for you??

?Yes!? he boomed. He sounded so relieved you?d have thought I?d offered to do his job for him. ?Could you call them for me please??

?I will, calm down?

?Thanks mate? he grunted distractedly. I thought I could hear something creaking and what sounded like skin slapping against skin. ?Gotta go?

The line went dead and I stared in disbelief at the receiver. What has wrong with him? I still called work for him, taking the number from my mobile and using my work phone to call. What? I was low on credit and it?s only fair that this phone got some use out of it.

When my work day finished, I called the pizza place, went to the shops to grab Ian his ingredients and then arrived to pick up the pizza. It was still hot as I climbed the stairs to our floor. I yanked my keys out, opened the door and was greeted by the usual smell of warm bread.

But there was another smell that I couldn?t quiet put my finger on. It was musky, like sweat? it reminded me of the gym, like there had been loads of sweaty guys in the apartment or something. There was another aroma mixed with it though, one that made my groin tingle in expectation. It was a nice smell, but made my nose crinkle at the same time.

?Have you been trying new recipes?? I called as I made my way into the kitchen, struggling to carry the shopping bag and pizza.

When I stepped into the kitchen though, it all just fell to the floor.

Standing by the oven was this? this? mountain of a man. He had to be about 6?9? if not more and he was as wide as a door frame. I looked up, staring at the back of his head, noting the jet black, close cropped hair that clung to his skull, before this thick mass that was his neck flared out from the base. Next were these mountainous traps that rose up to meet his neck, and it looked like they were straining to reach his ears too. And at the end of them were some perfectly rounded shoulders that looked like they could put bowling balls to shame. I couldn?t see much of his arms, by the looks of it, he had them in front of him, and I could just see one of his triceps rippling in a perfect rhythm, like he was mixing something. That was when I noticed the sound of a whisk in a bowl, a liquid that hadn?t lightened or fluffed up or whatever enough to stop splashing.

I didn?t much care what he was doing with his hands though, I was too busy gazing over this glorious back. It was like a range of muscle made mountains. And, he may have been wide up top, but somehow, these muscles compacted in as they went down, giving him a perfectly narrow waist.

Just below what looked to be the thinnest part of his body, were these two, mouth-wateringly rounded and juicy orbs of muscle. He had the most perfect arse I had ever seen. It was big and full, but looked so tight and firm at the same time too, like his cheeks were hugging each other. I wanted that arse so bad, to grab it and feel it with my hands before I kissed and worshiped it.

As I was staring, it jiggled slightly, which made my cock throb all the harder, but it also made me notice two white strands swing from between those glorious cheeks. I followed them up to a little knot, just at the base of his back, resting between the line that ran down it, just above his cheeks. It went round his hips, like he was tied to something.

I looked further down, and after I?d taken in the staggering size of his quads, which looked more than powerful enough to snap me in two with the barest of flexes, I sent my eyes even further down, between his knees, and saw something white fluttering between them. It was an apron. All this muscle beast was wearing, was an apron. And he was in my kitchen.

Maybe I?d died in a car crash on the way home and had gone to heaven. Or maybe I?d done some amazing good deed and this was my reward. Of course they were both ridiculous; I hadn?t done anything good enough to deserve this hunk, and I?m pretty sure heaven was anti-gay. But either way, I didn?t want to speak, in case I woke myself up and this perfect moment popped like a bubble and I was sent back to my boring, muscle god free life.

The muscle giant set down the bowl he?d been mixing in, I could tell because I heard it hit the counter, and then his shoulders started shaking. I then heard a few poorly contained snorts of laughter before the giant said in a low, rumbling voice, ?In answer to your question, yes, I have been trying new recipes?

I knew that voice. I know I knew it. It was a bit? OK, a LOT deeper than the one I was used to, but I recognised the way he spoke and the rise and fall of his words. But my brain couldn?t put it together; it knew the voice but couldn?t put it with the body. Even when he turned his head and looked over his shoulder and I saw his face, my brain still didn?t cotton on.

And then, he smiled. There was an audible click as my brain finally accepted what had happened.

?Ian?? I breathed.

With that, my roommate turned round to face me, a huge grin across his face. My eyes shot down, ready to rove over the front of this godly body, but my view was blocked by his apron. I couldn?t help but smirk when I saw he was wearing the apron I?d gotten him for his birthday last year. It had a headless bodybuilder on the front, and I told him he could use it as inspiration.

Then again, even with the apron on, most of his body was just bulging out all over, far too big to be covered by that tiny apron. His lats easily flared out past the material, and his pecs were just bulging insanely. The straps were digging into the muscular mounds in an attempt to stay on, but the side of his pecs were poking out too.

Ian must have known I was gazing at his pecs because he flexed them, one at a time, making them dance. My jaw dropped closer to the floor when I saw the striations rise up from the chasm between them, not to mention how much the apron seemed to strain to hold them in. Then, he lifted his arms and flexed them in an impressive double bicep pose. And what BIG biceps they were. When he flexed, they only swelled up higher, peaking at an amazing size, an easily visible boulder of muscle on top while he had some well cut and solid look triceps. His forearms had veins snaking around them, one particularly large one throbbing on his left bicep.

?Well?? asked Ian, flexing harder one more time before lowering his arms again. ?What do you think??

?You?re? you?re? BLOODY HUGE!? I cried.

?That I am? Ian chuckled, placing his hands on his narrow hips and flexing his powerful pecs again. Those glorious pecs jutted out further, really straining against his apron to the point I thought the straps were going to snap. But then he relaxed them and instead flexed a mighty bicep again. ?So, still think my plan for a muscle growth formula?s crazy??

?You? you made one??

?Well duh!? he laughed, bending over into a most muscular. He then straightened up and grinned down at me. ?How else could I have gotten so fucking massive?!?

?But? no? it? it can?t be real?

?Oh really??

Grinning, Ian tore the apron from his body and dropped it to the floor. The picture on the front certainly hadn?t done him justice. Ian hadn?t grown into a bodybuilder, he?d grown into a god! I stared at those huge pecs, without the apron to feebly hold them back, the huge mounds were bulging out, looking huge and juicy, especially with those fat nipples of his, pointing down from the sheer weight of his muscles. They bulged out so far that they cast a bit of a shadow over his deep, chiselled abs and cut hips.

But all that practically paled in comparison to the huge piece of meat between his huge legs. It was still soft, but looked fucking huge, and thick. It was resting on his bulbous balls, which bounced up a bit as he rolled his thighs to step closer to me. I didn?t shy back, I just stood there, like an idiot as this god came closer, seeming to get bigger with each step.

When he was right in front of me, he took my hand in his huge one, and brought it up to his chest. My fingers twitched a bit, when I felt his warm, tight skin, but I didn?t try and pull away. Even if for some weird reason I?d wanted to, Ian had a firm grip on me anyway.

?Does that feel real enough for you?? he whispered in a low voice.

I nodded. I?d completely forgotten how to speak. I was so engrossed in just feeling Ian?s pec. He pulled my hand to the deep chasm between his pecs, making my finger trace the line between them. Then, he flexed them, those huge melons of muscle swelling out into granite like mounds, trapping my finger and squeezing it. I shuddered, marvelling at his power as he flexed and relaxed, squeezing my finger with his pecs alone.

?Oh? my? I panted.

Ian gave a low chuckle. His hand came up to the back of my head and pulled me closer. He removed my other hand from his pecs, and instead placed my nose between them. I let out a low moan as I felt the heat of his pecs against my cheeks, and then, I couldn?t help but slip my tongue out and run it over him, tasting him. He shuddered and gave a light moan mixed with a chuckle. His hands slid down and tugged on the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up. Reluctantly, I stepped back to let him get my shirt off, but then I lunged forward, wrapping my arms round him and hugging myself closer to him, practically snogging his pecs. I pressed myself against his body, my hands feeling his back muscles while my mouth worked over his pecs, lingering on his nipples, and grinding my crotch against his legs. Fuck, I could feel my cock sliding between the crevices of the various muscles on his huge rippling thighs. My hands slid down to that narrow waist of his, and I finally got a grip on that arse of his.

It was better than I could have ever imagined. It was so firm and full, I could barely get my hand over one cheek. But I still tried. I kneaded at it like dough, prying the cheeks apart and digging my fingers in. Ian seemed to like it. He gave a low growl and then the next thing I knew, he was pushing me off his pecs.

?One of the side effects to this cake of mine? he panted, hands gripping my shoulders as he licked his lips and looked at me hungrily. ?I?ve been so fucking horny all day?

I grinned and grabbed his shaft, the beast had gotten bigger and risen to his full size, a staggering 11 incher, and so fucking thick and powerful. I gave it a stroke and Ian?s entire body flexed, his head rolling back as he gave a low rumbling moan from his throat. When he managed to bring himself out of the euphoria my stroking caused, he glared down at me.

?Little fucker? he moaned.

I smirked back at him, knowing that look in his eyes. I gestured for him to lean down and then gently kissed his lips, nipping the bottom one as I pulled back slowly. We were looking deeply into each others? eyes, Ian?s clouded with lust, but mine surprisingly clear. I leant closer again, but this time moved round to his ear.

?Catch me if you can? I whispered.

While Ian blinked in confusion, I jumped back into the corridor and ran round into the living room. By the time I was slipping past the settee, Ian gave a low roar and came right after me, shaking the ground with each of his heavy strides. I looked over my shoulder, grinning, to see him bearing down on me, his face hungry and his eyes shining with mischief and lust. His hands seized me and he carried me effortlessly into his room, chucking me onto the bed and then pouncing on me, pinning me to the mattress with his weight.

We started kissing, my hands flying over his body, wanting to feel every one of his glorious muscles as he too grabbed and groped me. Feeling his muscles move under my hands and against my body was making my head spin. He slid one arm under me, lifting my up as his other hand grabbed my trousers and yanked them off.

Now all I was in were a pair of embarrassingly wet boxers. Seeing Ian and feeling all his muscles had made my throbbing cock leak away like a broken tap. When Ian started to grind his crotch against mine, he stopped and lifted himself up, looking down at my boxers.

?Looks like someone got a bit excited? he chuckled, rubbing my boxer clad cock. ?Was it all ?cos of me??

He grinned cockily, lifting one arm and flexing that powerful bicep of his. Still watching me, he ran his tongue over it.

I lunged at him again, latching onto his bicep like a leech as I sucked and worshiped it, moving up to his shoulder and then neck before heading back down to his pecs. I did love burying my face in his pecs. He flexed them for me, letting me feel the steel like striations that spread out across them.

?Ugh? he growled, grabbing my head and bringing it up to his. He pressed my lips against his and then pushed me down onto the mattress. ?I can?t fucking wait anymore?

He grabbed my cock, ripping the boxers from it in a fluid yank. He shuffled closer, his balls swinging to rub hotly against the inside of my thighs before her lowered himself down, putting my cock with his. Suffice to say, his easily outsized mine.

He wrapped his large hand around both of our cocks and gave them both one, long stroke. That just shoved me over the edge, feeling his huge, burning hot shaft against mine, feeling the sheer difference in size, our heads rubbing together, smearing pre over each other. My cock shuddered in his hands and I fired my load. The first shots hit Ian?s abs while the rest oozed between his fingers, the warm liquid running down both our shafts.

I felt embarrassed that I came so easily, but Ian didn?t seem perturbed in the least. In fact, he was rubbing my cum into his cock, grinning wickedly. Next thing I knew, he gave a low snarl, hoisted my arse off the bed and drove his cock inside me. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as I felt Ian?s huge cock plough into me, filling me up with its throbbing thickness.

I arched my back, my mouth open in a silent moan as Ian started to fuck me. Now, I?m more or less used to Ian?s ferocious, snarling, growling sex, but now, with all of his muscles so swollen and huge, he was ploughing my arse all the harder. And he snarled and growled, kissing and nipping at me like a wild beast as he slammed me into the bed.

Then, he slammed his hands either side of me, arching his back as he roared at the ceiling, driving his cock all the way in and making me slide across the bed. I couldn?t see much of his face, his position made his pecs bulge out and block it from view, and they were covered in striations and looked rock hard. And then he came. He held himself over me, his body shuddering, muscles tensing and relaxing with each shot, making veins spring up and course all over him.

When he was done, he slumped down on top of me, pecs heaving as he panted, and then he kissed me, more gently this time. I kissed him back, feeling his cock still throbbing inside me. He broke the kiss and then slid himself out, making me shudder as he left. Fuck. He was so big!

Grinning proudly, he rolled over and lay down beside me, resting on his arm and making his bicep bulge towards his ear. I couldn?t move for a while, just panted there, looking at this god beside me, still struggling to believe that he?s my roommate.

?What are you staring at?? he smirked.

?These? I chuckled, poking his firm pecs, which he then flexed in response. ?I can?t believe you did it?

?I know? he chuckled, grinning widely as he lifted his other arm and flexed. ?I can?t describe how good this feels. I mean look at me! I?m so huge! And I feel so heavy and strong! And check out my dick! Look at it!?

?I?ve done more than look at it mate? I laughed. ?I had that huge thing filling my arse?

?I know. Your arse felt so much tighter, it was fucking amazing. In fact?? He trailed his finger up along my leg.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2010, 10:40 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
damn antoher new york times best chapter here
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2010, 12:54 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Really compliments

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2010, 02:16 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
hehe, i'm glad he discovered it.
yummy chapter

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #5   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2010, 06:54 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
That's what I call a master baker! Great story, can't wait for more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options