Penis Growth Hypno at WarpMyMind?

Anybody used them? Do they work?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I wouldn't think it would- the idea seems illogical to me.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #3   Add to DragonKnight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:28 PM

DragonKnight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DragonKnight
Assuming the hypnotism works, most likely a big assumption, you would perceive your penis to be larger; it definitely won't provide any changes that genetics hadn't already predetermined however.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 06:51 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
If you do it at precisely the right time while you're beginning puberty AND you're fortunate enough for biofeedback to work well for you then perhaps it can work, but otherwise, you're better off trying "Jelqing" and the mysterious Pills Made Of SPAM.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
What might be a valid use of hypnosis in the pursuit of a larger and better developed penis, would be to suggest the the subject feel compelled to practice Kegels, Jelqing and Length Extender (manual stretching) frequently and for extended periods.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/top-3...exercises.html
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:50 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You cannot safely make your penis bigger and have it still remain functional. I think you need to just be happy for the penis you have, because you seem super-obsessed about it, man.
  #7   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road

[COLOR="Wheat"]
Many years ago I was very good friends with the late Gary M. Griffin who owned a company by the name of Added Dimensions Publishing. Gary passed away in 1996 from an embolus after an IV was screwed up in a Las Vegas Nevada Hospital. Just for the record Gary Griffin was a "pen name" and a great number of his works were stolen and reprinted without estate permission after his death with altered text to endorese or advertise various phony methods of enlargement. If you have anything from Added Dimensions published after 1996 be suspicious of the content as a footnote.

We found medically proven evidence of female bust enlargement done via hypnosis. We contracted with a hypnotherapist in Los Angeles, California to do some trials. We had an excellent professional with degrees up the wazoo in this kind of therapy who was willing to give it a try to see what could be done. The hypnotherapist had contacted the originator of the scripts which had been successful in phallic enlargement and we went to work.

Gary Griffin and I stuck with it for over a year. I will say that it was very profitable in many ways because the hypnotherapy taught me a number of things. I can now sit in a dentist chair and have dental work done with no anesthetic if I so choose. This turned out to be a problem not for me but it freaked several dentists out so badly that they couldn't stand it and to avoid the reason I did this they switched anesthetics.

I learned some great ways to deal with stress management and to improve my sleep.

I want to point out that I learned a vast number of things that have been extremely profitable with my life, but Gary Griffin and I at the end both proved that the molecular changes needed did not take place in us.

Like many, I have been fascinated with hypnosis and do believe in it because I have used and to some extent continue to use it as part of my daily life. It can work.

Warp My Mind has a bodybuilding "curse" that goes between workout and masturbation that looks quite interesting . I have a number of the creations that I have downloaded from that site and I have had fun with many of them. I have yet to have one of them be truly effective in any manner with me. The problem with hypnosis however is your induction. If the induction is not just perfect, it simply will not work.

If you want to experiment with MP3's from that site, I would recommend going to a hypnotherapist for stress management or some other unimportant thing to learn the techniques for induction that will work with you. The big thing I see with Warp My Mind is that while some of the scripts are very good, the inductions are often not of equivalent merit.

There definitely is a mind body link and there is a great deal of evidence that our minds can influence or alter our bodies, but, to have any chance of this working, you will have to perfect your induction techniques first. [/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm View Post
Anybody used them? Do they work?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode