The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2010, 07:34 AM

januaryfirst is on a distinguished road
I was a monster

I was a monster. From an early age of my life, it was clear my body didn?t produce the myostatin protein, while overproducing follistatin. As a result my body seemed to grow just from the simple act of breathing. Every time I picked up a book or ran to my school locker, my muscles couldn?t help but grow. At nine I weighed 68kg of solid rippling muscle, all packed and pressed onto my 4 foot 1 inch frame. Then in middle school I hit the gym though I was already bigger proportionately than the biggest guys there. I would regularly rip through my clothes as my chest increased another inch or my bicep bulked out even more. By 15 I was a collection of hypertrophied bubbles pounding against my 5 and a half foot frame and I loved it. I had a 61 inch chest, 28 inch biceps and shoulders up to my ears. And speaking of bubbles, I always seemed to attract a large line of people walking behind me. I wasn?t the only one who loved it. Although some would cringe as I continued to stack on muscle, most people couldn?t help but look on in envy or lust. Not only did my body continue to grow, my penis was in for the ride. I noticed the first time I began masturbating age 12 how my member seemed larger and heavier after I came. Then I remembered that it too is a muscle and I didn?t want to be asymmetrical in my development! By 14 I had an 8 inch schlong that was 3 1/4 inches wide. Although I loved this, it began to become a problem when I got hard looking at myself in the gym mirror getting bigger with every rep. At first I used sport cups, but eventually these became useless. In the end I decided to buy my own gym with the money I made posing for magazine covers.

By 18 I had rewritten?actually shredded to a million pieces?the limits of human form. I was bigger and more muscular than any superhero character in size and definition if not height which leveled off at 6 foot 1. I had an 87 inch chest, 36 biceps, 64 thighs topped by a perfectly formed bubble ass. All this tapered to a 34 inch waist. But my dick was my pride as I stood exercising naked sporting a 14.5 inch erection. Women were having trouble fitting it all in, and every time I used it, it got even bigger. In time I knew I would need a solution.

Harriet was a science professor at my university. She was very young, extremely pretty, athletic and had a great figure. We hit it off immediately and by afternoon we were in bed. A senior in college now, I had grown to beyond a monster and my dick stood at 18 inches long and 5 and a half wide. Sometimes I thought it was fighting with my chest to stay in my view. Harriet had a thing for muscle, that was clear, and when I first lifted her into the air with one hand, my bicep ripped loudly through my t-shirt sleeve. She gasped then came immediately. I thought of prolonging her ecstasy by sucking her clit and couldn?t help notice how tight her pussy was. We had a problem. I could barely fit my head in?her vaginal lips closed down like a clamp. I still had about 16 inches out! But she managed to grind in such a way plus the fact I thought she looked so hot made me cum. It was a strangely long orgasm with so much of me out and she wreathed in her own ecstasy. I then told her to lie on her stomach and try it from the back. This one felt even better as she lifted her pert ass in perfect time with my thrusts. We stayed at it until the early hours of the morning. I must have injected her with a gallon of jiz, and wondered how much bigger my member was. Then it hit me, during the later hours my dick actually made it half way inside her. She turned on the lights and we both gasped at what we saw. Her body was transformed, her breasts bigger, nipples more erect, waist smaller, rump more fully formed. ?What the??? I said. ?Impossible?? she said, feeling her luscious new hips and breasts. ?You?re?super hot!? I said, my erection tenting something close to 19 inches. She looked up slowly with a look of dawning comprehension, then jumped back into bed. ?Fuck me some more!? she said.

As I entered her again now with the lights on, I couldn?t help but notice how much bigger my arms and chest were from over 8 hours of non stop fucking. I thought we?d test something out. I put on my tightest t-shirt and she her dress. Then we?d see who bursts out first. She loved the idea and soon we were at it like rabbits again. Each time I came I felt myself grow inside her. At the same time, I felt her tightening around my shaft. Picturing this in my mind drove me back to nail her again. The feeling was indescribable!

Then I pulled her cotton dress from the back to bunch it up against her breasts, watching how the stretch marks became more pronounced each time I injected her with semen. They began looking like perfect spheres even while lying on her back and me pressing down with the material. When I cupped them I felt them growing. Not only that, her nipples became harder, furiously pushing the fabric like tiny bullets. And the process seemed to be accelerating. At one point, I held her up and slid her halfway down my dick. We could actually hear the contact of my penis sliding in her vagina. And when I came, she took a breath which sent her tits close to the ripping point of her dress. When she exhaled, her breasts seemed to stay in the same place! As I lifted her back in bed, my chest exploded out of my t-shirt. A simple twist of my arm and my biceps, by now saran wrapped by the shirt, also tore through. We both came again immediately. And with that her breasts erupted through. So perfectly formed, large but not overwhelming and tapering down to a ridiculously small waist. I asked her to turn over and watched her ass wreak similar havoc on the dress, her cheeks pressing angrily against the dress. ?Fuck me more,? she said, and pushed her ass up towards me. I plunged again, this time getting almost 14 inches in. I put some weight on her and was delighted to feel her ass growing under me so pushed a bit more. After coming twice, I stood up and looked at this picture perfect body lying on my bed. ?I feel them,? she said. I waited. ?Are you going to tense?? I asked. ?No need,? she said just as her cheeks made their wonderful escape.

She was now the hottest woman I?ve seen in my life, airbrushed Internet ?babes? included and doubled. She was violently sexy, all exaggerated in just the right way. But I knew we needed to pause to take stock of the situation.

My member was now over 19 inches. That?s almost an inch in 24 hours! My biceps had also grown an inch, while my chest bloated by 2. She was a 38/26/37 beauty. I couldn?t get soft around her. We ate lunch with her sitting in front of me then on me, feeding each other bagels and cheese, coming twice. My dick had become so big I thought I could see it moving inside her. But what did I care if it felt so fucking good.

I loved the way her ass felt growing as I fucked her against the billiard table, and her breasts becoming firmer until it seemed they?d carry her weight against the table top. How much more sexy can a woman get.

I?m not sure of the exact time her tits began expressing milk, there was too much sweat and cum all over the sheets. But it was after dark. It smelled of sweet vanilla. ?Take,? she said simply. And I did. Two things happened at this moment: a massive earthmoving growl from me as I immediately grew inches throughout my body and the largest orgasm I?ve had in my life. I could heard muscle fiber expanding inside me, once I stopped screaming. So I took more, came again and took more. ?Honey, honey, grow for me,? she said. It was a viscous cycle on two levels, the cycle itself and the viscous way in which more muscle pounded into my body. And hers. It seems the first stage of honing the most amazingly sexy woman was done and there was nothing more to do but enter phase 2. Imagine the feeling of being inside a woman as her ass becomes harder and more pronounced, as her vagina becomes tighter yet more accommodating, as her beasts become firmer and bigger, lips that much sweeter, thighs that much more shapely?all while I become bigger still. With as much weight as I think she can stand, I press into her backside only to feel her press back more and more vigorously, so that my probably now 20 incher becomes ever more enveloped and stroked inside her. All while she brings out more milk for more goodness. I watched as her stomach traced the outlines of a six pack, as her shoulders and chest grew, as her biceps expanded and her waist became even tighter. And I followed suit, chest surpassing 109 inches, biceps at over 42 inches, shoulders which almost blocked my view left and right if it weren?t for my 27 inch wide neck. And an ever expanding dick! The more I fucked, the more milk she gave.

We stopped after 5 days. My ridiculously humongous muscles had actually made me 2 inches taller. My chest was over 128 inches of solid mass while my biceps cleared 48 inches. Harriet was developing into a miniature female version of me: most the muscle but with breasts, waist, hips and rump to die for. And that ever accommodating, tightening pussy. We felt unstoppable.

Next...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2010, 02:25 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Oh, yeah. What a mothering muscle making scene... Thanks for sharing your imagination.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:31 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like this story, it has a ton of potential and I hope someone continues it. Along the same lines, I think the whole hetero thing is kind of refreshing, being that I am mostly straight, it's nice to see a lady being included every now and then.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM

Glad you liked it. I could have posted it on another site but I like the enthusiasm of the members on this site... the shared love for big and bigger fantasies!
  #5   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2010, 10:06 PM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
pretty hot story....more! spreading the growth maybe?
  #6   Add to wolfram456's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 07:28 AM

wolfram456 is on a distinguished road
please continue the story....i like it very much
  #7   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Pov

I'm woking on another installment but have been swamped at work. Hopefully next week. In the meantime I was wondering if the story should shift to the 3rd person perspective...any feedback or thoughts on this is welcome, with thanks.
  #8   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:41 AM

It?s now been 8 months since Harriet and I first met. We?ve been featured in all the main (and not so main) media over the past few months, usually photographed in school auditoriums, sometimes in stadiums, never in studios (for lack of decent space). We?ve been sketched, videotaped, salivated and gawked at, not to mention well rewarded financially. Not that we needed to spend much. Harriet and I enjoyed playing the innocent abominations of nature, the government providing us our very own 32 acre private park, exercise equipment, food and?once a week for 4 hours?scientists sporting notepads and hard-ons tussling with their white lab coats. We found it amusing.

It wasn?t hard seeing what the commotion was about. I was now 6? 8? and my chest cleared its throat unflexed at 219 inches. I had 79 inch biceps when flexed but before exercise, to which you can easily ad another 6 during an intense workout. I was also 6? 1 inches wide. This was a bit of a let down?I would have liked to experience being wider than being tall. I weighed 407kg, again a disappointment as I felt at least a ton, but I could easily bench 760kg for 12 sets of 50 reps in just under 24 minutes, at which point my pecs would swell a rock-hard 232 inches. My neck was 34 inches in diameter, making it only 4 inches smaller than my 38 inch waist, while my thighs were over 169 and the split in my 62 inch diamond cut calves looked like a human topographical map of a (growing) stone-topped mountain range forced into my lower legs. And my beloved shaft, moodily swaying below my knees in the odd moment when I wasn?t exercising and Harriet wasn?t around (reading, cooking, nature watching), more than willingly filling her with the size and ferocity of a fire hose when together. It was now 29 inches long and 12 wide, but size was only part of the equation. Like my body weight compared to what I could lift, my dick could now carry the weight of a small woman clean off the ground (should a small woman weigh the same 62kg as a stack of metal plates tied by a thick leather belt to the tip of my dong). My personal best as of last week, with some effort, is 64kg. But I?m getting stronger every day.

Harriet looks cute in the distance, curling 280kg free weights made of the exotic osmium material given to us by the government. An experiment in human engineering. Only yesterday I measured her bis at 44 inches, her chest at 108 (not including nipples; 117 with) and her shoulders at a heart-stopping 33 inch. She looked like a six-ball Newton?s pendulum from bicep to bicep, arching as it did from bicep to shoulder to breast and back up. Meanwhile her waist didn?t seem to get any bigger, or at least in proportion to the rest of her body. In fact, the small of her back seemed to slope even more urgently towards her waist, giving her lusciously round booty an almost equal symmetry with her bust. Her stomach also sloped inward from the bottom swells of her chest towards her crotch. I get hard watching her looking down at her biceps as she carefully completes her reps, each set bringing the muscle closer to her slightly parted lips. She then lies on her back in the grass and places two 90kg discs against her breasts, slotting the hole in the center of each into a nipple, and proceeds to do sit-ups. That?s like doing sit-ups with two large men standing on your chest, and the disks hardly dent the shape of her tight round tits. As she gently grunts in the distance, my dick salutes her efforts by getting harder until it slaps the center of my chest. I use my pecs to hold it in place, feel it pulsing hotly against me.

All this reminded me of when we were first ?discovered?. It was a great challenge getting me soft enough for a family-friendly shot unless Harriet wasn?t around. Several devices were tried, from tying a series of industrial belts (up to 6 three inch wide and half inch thick nylon straps normally used to winch large animals for medical examination) wound tightly from my waist to my chest, to showering me with hundreds of gallons of ice-cold water. These worked, up to a point, but never lasted long enough to satisfy the bewildered photographers. Either my bulging monster (and audibly strained belts) showed through too soon or there was always a chance my head would rip through for a cameo, industrial belts or not, even when they dressed me in shirts made of the equivalent of 2 king-sized bed sheets. Weighing down my pigheaded shaft behind a makeshift prop also had limited success; the stress, however, seemed only to present it with a challenge. It would soon find a way up, clanking loudly, often moving the prop it was hiding under with it, which is what got me started on cock lifting in the first place.

Harriet sees me looking at her and smiles, pulls a tuft of lustrous chestnut hair behind her ear, bicep bulging up to her forehead. She gets up and slowly walks my way, putting on a display, swaying her hips, covering one breast with her hand while letting a nipple show between her fingers. I can?t tell if she means to do that of if her nipple has forced its way through. She licks her lips. My dick presses deeper into my chest, shaking with every heartbeat, dripping with pre-cum. She stops feet away and does a dramatic twirl, so I can see the incredible level of frame filling brawn she packs combined with the exaggerated feminine curves and sinuous valleys which plunge and reshape her body at every angle. ?You like?? she asks, then puts a hand on my shaft. Her hand barely covers a third of my snake. I see it quiver against the huge veins feeding my erection. She inches closer and cups one of my balls with her other hand. ?Somebody?s lost two softballs,? she coos. She closes her eyes and whispers lustily. ?Are you working up to volleyballs?? Using both hands, she pulls my snake between her breasts, its head just under her nose. ?You must be thirsty,? I say and lift her up gently by her ass. She grabs my pole with both hands and wraps her legs round it, sinking her tongue deep into my slit. In a moment, she?s drinking it all in and I feel her breasts swell against me, hungry for release. I raise her all the way up then slink her gently down my rock hard pecker.

Over the past months, we?ve developed some interesting new sex positions. There?s the ?skewer screwer? position we just had. Then there?s the more physically demanding ?pogo jog? where Harriet positions herself on my shaft then holds onto my neck or traps while I go for a jog (this would later develop into the ?polo sprint? as I became stronger and a simple jog no longer did much for me). During these, Harriet loved to arch her back and lift her breasts towards me for easy reach, and the combination of my muscles getting bigger from the run and her bouncing against my hammer made her scream in long waves of ecstasy. There was also a position we nicknamed simply the ?h? where Harriet positions her elbows and feet on the floor while facing up. I enter her then lift her torso using nothing but my dick so that her entire body is off the floor except for her hands. Every time we did this I was able to lift her a little higher, and the physical pressure against her clit and her vice like clasp of my dick made this one of our favorite positions. We dreamed of the day our ?h? becomes an ?Inverted T?, when she would hover parallel to the ground supported only by my enormous pecker and her snatch. However, that would require my penis to take on her 250+ kg weight, not to mention the additional momentum bought about by her bouncing up and down. It was a challenge I took to heart, and I joked that I wouldn?t be satisfied until we developed the ?inverted-T-pogo-sprint-skewer? fuck.

A few days and several inches later, we were lying down half asleep watching the stars, my hand caressing the bulging orbs of her ass, her breasts resting against my chest. It was near dawn and the sky was still a purplish blue when an air raid siren broke the stillness. The siren quickly stopped and we heard a voice on the radio. I didn?t know which was stranger, the siren itself or the fact that they were using the radio at all (I assumed it stopped working months ago). A man was calling our names in an ever more anxious voice. Something about a strange object in the sky, a floating plane or spaceship. Unknown origin. Harriet sat up to listen more closely. The voice, either because of the waves of static or its growing panic, made me stand up and walk towards the receiver. I held it to my ear. ?Half the city is destroyed,? I repeated, dumfounded. ?Who would do such a thing?? asked Harriet. I shrugged, half expecting all this to be a prank. ?They want our help,? I said after some time. Upon acknowledging receiving the message, we were told a transport plane would be sent to fetch us shortly.

Harriet and I sat next to each other on the tremulous floor of the cargo plane, our backs propped against the cold aluminum frame. Our width blocked 9 windows. We were both naked as there was no time to worry about such formalities, and the quivering plane plus the feeling of Harriet?s body rubbing against my thigh was making me hard. I tried to focus on what the general standing in front of us was saying. ?Unknown origin?advanced enemy craft?unfamiliar form?no distinguishing aerodynamic features?? I looked at Harriet in time to see her biting her lower lip, a look of delicious concern over her face, her nipples furiously distended from the cold and excitement. A large air pocket shook us all and the pilot adjusted his trajectory. I looked back at the general, now surrounded by scowling officers with reams of paper. The general looked over a few of them then adjusted his cap. He looked me straight in the eye. ?It appears to be?alien,? he said. I couldn?t help suppressing a smile. The general continued with deathly seriousness. ?Readings indicate a life form aboard,? he said. ?Visual pending transmission.? My mind reeled in the absurdity of what was happening, not 20 minutes since Harriet and I were fucking each other?s brains out under the stars. I looked towards her and suddenly realized she had one hand on my chest, another tightly holding my hand. My baby was scared.

A computer monitor was rolled towards us flickering a black and white stream of a disk-shaped object almost exactly like those on old science fiction shows. Except instead of being silver it was charcoal gray in appearance. It didn?t seem to be rotating or moving, and a substantial section of its side was ripped open. An almost imperceptible plume of smoke drifted out of the wound. ?What is that?? I asked. ?We don?t know. We? it?s deadly,? replied the general studying the feed. ?But we managed to dent the bastard.? It then became apparent that the smoke was not rising from the craft but from the destroyed city below. Reality was catching up with me. ?What about the craft?s size?? I asked. ?55 meter diameter, give or take.? Suddenly something seemed to block the gaping hole on the side of the ship. Almost on cue, the live feed switched from grainy black and white to hi-def color. Harriet gasped as a slithery gray form appeared. It looked like a shark?s head hooked up to a lobster?s body. It?s claws also had talons. The camera shakily zoomed towards the figure who then turned to look straight at it. It smiled. Row upon row of sharp teeth filled the screen. There were quite a few expletives from the camera crew and those around us. It then produced some kind of weapon and proceeded to fire. The video feed turned to noise.

We were getting close since we could now see and smell the smoke from the burning city. Then a second siren blared, this time accompanied with flashing red lights overhead. The plane lurched to the left then suddenly pulled down, as though a wing got stuck in a giant rubber band. Various equipment and men not strapped down fell and rolled to the opposite side of the plane. The general had quickly held on to a seat and was yelling at the men to strap down. I wasn?t sure but it sounded like we just lost an engine. I turned and wrapped my arms around Harriet?s head. ?Don?t worry,? I told her and kissed her forehead. Meanwhile the general was furiously shouting for everyone to assume crash position. ?We?ll get through this,? I said just as the second engine cut off and we flew in eerie silence.
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Another nice chapter, I love how huge both of their muscles are, good to see a straight muscle story where the female keeps pace with the male, just about. My only complaint, and this is minor, is the use of both the metric system and the imperial standard system, if you're gonna use one, use one, don't use both, stay consistent.

PS: I'm sorry if I was a little direct there, no offense was meant. Everything else about the story was great, but I see you use feet and inches for measuring, then you go into kilograms for the weights, that just bugged me a little. I still enjoyed it, though, keep going!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Last edited by iceman75; December 9th, 2010 at 08:09 PM.
  #10   Add to wolfram456's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2010, 07:46 AM

wolfram456 is on a distinguished road
loved the chapter, cant wait for them to start creating an army.
  #11   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2010, 12:16 PM

Kg vs Ft...duly noted iceman. I'm working on another chapter but it won't be ready for another 2 weeks or so. Meantime merry xmas and happy new year to all!
  #12   Add to strike01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2011, 04:42 PM

strike01 is on a distinguished road
I sure hope this is eventually continued as it's a very hot story
  #13   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM

hipy is on a distinguished road
The penis is not a muscle my friend
  #14   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2011, 11:43 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
True. However, it grows from its "base state" at puberty when there are high levels of follistatin present. It's usually a one-time thing, hitting at just the right time. As our hero has been described as having at least three mutations, the one generating too much follistatin would ensure he's over-hung as well as over-muscled.
  #15   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2011, 11:52 AM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
  #16   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2011, 12:07 PM

The pilot proved to be skilled. Using the high-pressure inflows from the fires in the half destroyed city to trim our decent, we turned in bumpy circles until we landed with a big thump in a deserted field. The pilot immediately opened the payload doors and we evacuated the plane. The first thing to hit us was the heat and smell of smoke. Looking up, the hovering gray craft could just be made out in the distance. Harriet and I walked up to the general who was talking on his radio. ?What?s the plan?? I asked him. He put down his receiver and motioned us to the side. ?Our jets managed a hit,? he said wiping his forehead, ?but at great cost.? A huge explosion rocked our feet as an entire skyscraper snapped in half about a mile away. Pillars of black smoke rose as the general continued: ?The enemy deployed an EMR of some sort.? ?Well that explains our forced landing,? said Harriet. I seemed to remember the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the function of electronics. ?So we have no military support,? I said. ?No heavy hardware,? replied the general, ?but we have our personnel and guns.?

After thinking about it, I decided it best for me to go alone to investigate. Harriet would hear nothing of this, despite my reasoned pleas. She brushed up close against me and said, ?Maybe this is a good time for a run.? As bewildering as the current situation was, I was grabbed by an animalistic desire of her suggestion. It had been almost an hour since we last fucked, after all. My cock unfurled from between my knees, causing the general to jump back a step. ?That?s my baby,? said Harriet.

The general cleared his throat from the distance. ?Maybe that?s not a bad idea,? he said. ?Being prepared for something we know nothing of...? Harriet didn?t need more encouragement and plunged her tongue around my engorging head. I don?t know if it was the unusual circumstances or the threat of danger we were in, but as she pressed her body against me and licked and sucked my dick, I quickly dove into a thundering orgasm. There was no way she was able to swallow it all in as it splattered against the tail of the plane and squirted past the horrified general, but she swallowed enough to get the process going. I gently pulled her up until her pussy was flush with my face and went down with my lips and tongue for a few choice moments, the taste and smell of musk making a good change from the smell of smoke around us. But a distant explosion drew me back and I slid her gently down my throbbing pole, her hard round ass resting between the base of my member and my 171 inch quads. ?Ready?? I asked. ?Grow baby,? she replied wrapping her magnificent arms around my 37 inch neck.

I began at a slow jog, unsure of the ruined surroundings and mindful of any toppling structures. Everything was unfamiliar except for the deep moaning of Harriet, whose ass was slapping so enticingly against my crotch and whose tightening vaginal muscles were working every square inch of my iron hard snake. When I came again I almost lost my balance. She dug deeper into me as she took in as much as she possibly could, her engorged breasts as tights as overstuffed exercise balls. Meanwhile, she must have come at least 5 times in as many minutes. I could feel her muscles absorb my milky power juice. Suddenly, as we passed a corner, the spaceship drew into view. It looked a hell of a lot bigger than 120 feet. ?Drink some,? she said, half in ecstasy, half in a pragmatic response to fear. I stopped in the middle of the deserted street and hugged her close to me, probably for the same reasons. And boy did I drink! Although I had learned to control the all encompassing rage I felt when feeding off her luscious protein shake, this time I had no control. My voice shook the ground as my chest instantly grew by inches, biceps and delts expanding and pushing against each other. My whole body burned as though I?ve had an intense 36 hour workout. And that was only one breast. With little self control I dove hungrily towards the other and drank as though my life depended upon it. Again the fire spread from my stomach and was absorbed into the deepest fibers of my musculature, expanding my bulging frame with even more tightly packed boulders of brawn. When I came to, I realized that Harriet was being held straight up by nothing but the power of my reinforced steel pulverizing cock. I smiled knowing that I was slowly but surely attaining the level of strength and stiffness we dreamt about.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, whatever was in the ship floating above us had been looking inquisitively down at us during the whole event. When Harriet and I finally came to, we realized the ship was barely 40 feet above and slowly descending. A shadow quickly turned away from the gaping hole.

I lifted Harriet up and told her it?s best if she runs towards a group of buildings across the street. We both looked down in surprise at the new size and definition of my biceps, but the urgency in my voice made her take cover right away. The ship was now about 25 feet up and I jumped, managing to latch my hands against the perimeter of the blown up sides. I easily pulled my self up and slid in. It was pretty dark inside and I waited for my eyes to adjust. The floor was a giant flat disk, with a pale series of lights angled towards the curved aluminum-like walls. There didn?t seem to be any defining shapes inside, no chairs or monitors or obvious controls, but my eyes made out a series of red and blue tubes along the opposite wall. There was something organic in the way they shifted and gleamed in the low light. Looking out towards Harriet I motioned to her to take cover. Once I was sure she hid safely behind the wall, I took another step inside. The air was damp and heavy and I heard an odd noise like that of bubbles in an aquarium. I squinted and took a few more steps, looked back and noted I was now around 8 feet from the blasted entry. I also noted the side walls of the blast were slowly leaking fluid. It struck me that the silver colored walls were unusually thin, then remembered the dark gray exterior of the ship. I curiously wrapped against it with my knuckles. It sounded hollow. A quick estimation and I concluded there was no way the thing we saw could be hiding behind these inner walls, but one couldn?t be too sure. Then somewhat impulsively I baled my fist and banged it against the wall. I knew I was now the shape and size of 8 or 9 fully grown men, but it seemed incredulous that the wall buckled the way it did and began leaking more fluid. It wasn?t the kind of material to withstand the extreme physical stress of space. I had another impulse to fling myself against the entire ship and slowly use my muscles to rip it to shreds, and the thought of my body destroying an entire spaceship made of unknown advanced space material turned me on no end. Images of my muscles meeting the onslaught with further crushing mass and size development flashed in my mind, but I managed to keep it in check. One doesn?t get to explore UFOs every day.

Suddenly I saw the creature melt out of the dimness of the opposite wall. I stopped and gasped. It looked at least 8 feet tall with a leather smooth body and 6 ?legs?, the top two which ended in giant crab-like claws while its lower legs looked like a giant crocodile?s. We stood about 60 feet apart. I would be lying if I didn?t mention that my heart was beating furiously inside my chest. As we stood there, two things began to happen. The creature?s visage began to shimmer like it was a mirage and the lights began getting brighter. But then a third thing happened; I began finding it hard to move. It was like a huge weight fell upon my shoulders. The instant I pushed against the weight, the heavier the weight became. Sensing a trap, I used both my arms to help with my legs and back, but still the weight pushed down. It felt like a ton was pressing down which quickly became 2, then 3. I strained with all my might, and with the panic and testosterone spreading through my body plus the sheer size I?ve managed to develop, I was pushing harder than I ever had in my life. At first my body fought valiantly and I could hear and feel the familiar sound of muscle fiber shredding, breaking and rebuilding into yet larger and harder muscle mass. I could hardly recognize my arms and shoulders as they engorged, fed by giant cables of visibly pulsing veins. But the weights were pressing down too quickly for my body to adjust and finally, when I felt myself forced down against the floor, it must have been more than 7 tons pressing down on me. I could feel my muscles pressing into my compacted frame, dutifully trying to develop their way out of the trap I now found myself in. The creature, which had been eying me steadily, stepped forward, its teeth now bared in a grin. It came up to me and watched me closely, studying me. I stopped my struggle to look back. It?s eyes were steely black and unblinking. It then quickly darted out the side of the ship. My thoughts went immediately to Harriet. The next instant came a barrage of machinegun fire.

In a panic, I began pushing again against this invisible force with all my strength. Sweat poured down my face as I gritted my teeth and pushed harder and harder. The battle below was intensifying, and the sound of bullets and yelling was feeding me with more intensity. I began imagining myself growing bigger, wildly bigger than anything Harriet and I fantasized. I imagined my quads ballooning past 250 inches, pecs at over 300 inches and biceps blowing up to 85, 90, 95, 100 glorious inches. I imagined my muscles ripping the ship apart from the inside out, and that the stress of doing making my body even stronger and more powerful until I was over 8 feet tall weighing more than a ton. And when I heard Harriet?s shriek, I pressed even harder.
  #17   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:10 AM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Loving this story. Thanks!
  #18   Add to strike01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:28 AM

strike01 is on a distinguished road
I beseech thee : complete thine story!
  #19   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 03:45 PM

From the (hopefully) better late than never dept.

I pressed and pulled until I thought my body would break in half, in quarters, into a million pieces, my head swaying violently, teeth grit, sweat and spittle spraying around me. I pulled and roared in one continuous flex, until I could feel my chest begin to brush against my jaw, till I thought my biceps would break into my tensed steel forearms. My entire body held the flex for what felt like an eternity, my chest, my hamstrings, arms, calves and thighs, my mind focused only on one thing: Harriet. I forced my body into not giving a single inch, not a tenth of an inch, to not only fighting back by holding the weight from crushing me but to increase my exertions, registering only one absolute imperative which was getting bigger and stronger and in doing so escaping. Every inch of my body screamed in pain. I had to fight its natural inclination to rest, to relent, to breath. But each time I came too close to this threshold I filled my mind with the image of Harriet and that she might be in trouble. I screamed again, redoubled my efforts until I began seeing white, then red, then purple, as if the world was getting away from me, as though I were now left alone in the vacuum of some unknown space where nothing existed but this inconceivable pain which enveloped and crushed into me. In the ship I floated through star filled space, drifted between quasars, felt the swirling hot breath of black holes. I felt myself falling through space until I realized the whole ship was beginning to shake, and felt through my clenched eyes sudden shifts in light flicker though my mind. And yet I pushed harder feeling my body quake with more power, feeling myself expand with more insane brawn, feeling like I was actually ripping my body inside out. Then after what seemed like an eternity I began to suspect that the floor was buckling and with that the insufferable weight began receding. And just like that it stopped, leaving me breathing heavily against the cold, deformed and completely soaked floor. In time I struggled back up, curled my fist and punched the wall, indenting it by a good five inches. I then turned quickly towards the opening and jumped, not forgetting a few choice words to the invisible force within.

I almost fell flat on my face as I got out. I had expected a momentary freefall as I entered the bright light but the craft seemed only feet off the ground. Stumbling forward two soldiers ran quickly towards me, then quickly stopped in their tracks. My eyes quickly scanned them then the periphery. ?Harriet?? I asked pointedly. ?She?s?she?s safe,? one said hesitantly, ?but you need to come with us.? ?Where is she?? ?Back at base near the plane.? I bolted off running as fast as I could but felt a strange discomfort between my legs and even my head and shoulders. But I didn?t stop. I thought of nothing else. I ran harder and faster than I ever had in my life, repeating the same thing over and over in my head: She?s safe, she?s safe.

As I approached the plane, I was lead inside only to find Harriet leaning tiredly against one of the plane?s metal ribs. Her drooping eyes were looking away from the payload entry towards the floor. Next to her was a machine attached to a tube which ended with white suction cups on both her breasts. The general was saying something but I didn?t hear a word. Her breasts were huge, maybe half as big as usual, and milk slowly flowed out of the tubes into a big glass jug. ?Harriet!? I yelled and ran to her. Immediately she smiled and her eyes widened. ?You?ve grown,? she said in a coarse whisper. I kissed her deeply. She still looked tired but she was in one piece and safe. ?What happened?? I asked. Her eyes dropped back to the floor. ?He must have saw us,? she said. ?From up above. He saw what we did and?? I felt rage building in me. ?Did he touch you?? She nodded slowly. ?Where? What did he do Harriet?? She remained silent for a second then said ?milk?. For a second I felt a flash of relief but anger quickly returned. Then she looked up defiantly. ?I fought the fucker hard. I broke a claw and dislocated one of its arms. He had snuck up on me. I momentarily blacked out when he smacked my head, and I woke with it?s head on my chest.? The thought of anyone, let alone such a loathsome creature, touching her was driving me insane. I tried to picture how his teeth and cold black eyes and slimy skin? ?Are you in pain?? She smiled weakly and shook her head. ?Has she been fully examined?? I asked the general. He nodded reassuringly. ?So what are the tubes for?? ?Come,? he said.

?We were a bit late to get to her but inflicted direct wounds on the creature,? he said pulling me a few steps away from H, ?but we have a problem.? I waited, my mind swirling between Harriet and what I dreaded could be possible. ?It seems to have metabolized her milk.? He paused. ?It?s grown.? The ridiculousness of this took a moment to sink in. ?How? How much?? The general eyed my body and squinted hard. ?More than you have.? His look made me curious and I turned my head across to my shoulders only to be smacked in the chin by my delts. At first I thought I had pulled a neck muscle. I could only turn my head 60? or so and could only see a patch of blue gray sky behind me, the rest obscured by the mass of my shoulders pulsing hotly against my cheek. Then to my biceps where I noticed the whole mass was not only a half a dozen inches larger but throbbing and being fed my huge veins, seemingly racing to meet the fibers? demand for more blood. I curled my arm and my triceps exploded out, curling and bulging as though they?ve just absorbed 30 pounds of liquid metal. Looking down I saw nothing but my chest. I was astounded; I couldn?t see anything but pectorals inches from my face, extending out and also blocking a large part of my view. I extended a leg in front of me and could hardly see my foot unless I stretched my neck as far as it went. ?Get me a feed,? I told the general. In a few moments a camera was trained on me and a TV showed all I needed to know. No wonder I was having trouble running! I was a morph of a morph, my muscle exploding so intensely from my frame that I looked like a caricature. I had grown so much pure muscle mass in such a short amount of time, my muscles were simply too obscenely large not to fight and jostle for space, bulging and sliding under my tight skin. My bones hadn?t had time to adjust in a similar increase in height. It seemed the numbers I imagined myself being while in the craft had not only materialized but put them to shame, pounding my body with what seemed 50% more muscle mass into my little changed 6 foot 2 inch frame. 282 quads, 341 inch pecs, 117 inch biceps, 86 inch calves and what seemed a like a puny 40 inch waist. Then something slapped my chest. It pressed hotly against my pecs pulsing violently. My mouth would have dropped wide open hadn?t my pec shelf stopped it. ?How long was I in the craft?? I asked at last. ?Over two hours.? Despite everything, I couldn?t help going through a few poses, my muscles expanding even more as they pumped into mind boggling steel plated balloons of pure male muscle power, my penis getting harder and harder until a big mushroom head peaked up at me almost close enough to kiss. It thrummed hungrily. ?So what?s next?? I asked the general while peaking at Harriet who was watching from inside. ?Electronics don?t work near it, so big hardware is out. And our guns penetrate but inflict little damage. I continued to flex and watch in amazement as my muscles continued to tighten and inflate, as though one and a half tons of iron spheres were forced into my body then diamond cut to chiseled perfection. ?It?s a fast SOB too,? he continued, ?and its back has a protective shield which deflected RPGs fired 30 feet away. It?s soft spot is its belly. That?s where we got it good. But that was before?Now I don?t know. I?d say it?s 4 feet taller than you. Last intel say it?s arms and legs have developed harder, thicker scales. He stopped and looked at me incredulously. ?Simply put, you must get bigger,? he said flatly. My dick fluttered with anticipation.

Just then, Harriet called my name. ?Close the payload doors,? I told the general who quickly gave the command. I rushed towards her just as they closed behind me. ?You can?t just stand there flexing out my fantasy and expect me to stay quiet. Look at my pussy! It?s in pain?and it?s been so long.? Her tight red pussy dripped with wetness, leaving a gooey trail down one thigh towards the floor. ?You don?t know how much I want to, but you sure you?re ok?? ?Just fuck me already!? I couldn?t help grabbing both her legs up and shoving my now 37 inch long 9 inch diameter rod into her hot wet cunt. It was just like old days. I felt I couldn?t fit more than 30 inches inside her and she screamed in ecstasy and pain. I yanked off the suction cups and put my hands on her boulder-like breasts. They felt like two smooth 100 pound granite stones left in the sun.

We came almost immediately, her nipples popping inches off her giant, tight tits. And after pumping her for minutes with my jizz, we went at it again. We came for over twenty intense minutes, her vagina wrapping more and more tightly around my shaft, her muscles growing and solidifying before my very eyes. Her hands searched my solid rock shoulders down to my steel plated stomach then up to my back. She opened her legs wider as she moaned and I pushed a bit more. By the sixth or seventh orgasm she pointed towards the cylinder filled with her milk. I grabbed it without thinking and took a long hard swig. I stopped for a moment and closed my eyes. I knew what was to come but instead of letting out an earth-shaking roar I held it in. I internalized the feeling as my muscles began to absorb their latest power shake. I thought of nothing but revenge, even as I could hear muscle fiber violently ripping and rearranging themselves into yet more powerful groups, sounding at first like wood crackling in a fireplace until it was a forest being knocked down with a million splinters. Or growing into the biggest redwoods. The entire plane began to shake.
  #20   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 06:48 AM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
So happy you came back to this. It's definitely a favorite!
  #21   Add to januaryfirst's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:19 PM

thanks! not sure how far i can take it though. maybe someone else can give it a go?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options