The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Special Delivery 5

Special Delivery ~ Part 5
by dymondbolt
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

The Monday after Uncle Hugh's pool party came and went; and the fourth magical/herbal Dildo went up my fundament. What a neat "Old World" word for anus, poop-chute and/or love canal. Fundament. And part of the word fit the activity that Rich and I engaged in as that twenty one inch Phallus was lovingly used and made part of me. Sure was fun.

By friday I was just over seven foot tall with a twenty one inch long cock. My big man had to look up to me, but he still had an inch and a half on me in the cock race. Not that we were trying to out do each other.

But I was getting a little anxious over friday night's planned activity. At the stroke (?) of midnight I was supposed to jump to a two foot length of man meat and be on my way to becoming seven foot seven inches tall. All fine and dandy if ya like looking at a shrinking world around you. But I wanted more of my Big Man, not less. So I had a big meal planned out for more than just me and Rich.

I was in the kitchen wearing some cut-off jeans and an apron. And the apron didn't have any funny little sayings written on it. Just "F**K the Cook !!" I think that said it all.

I knew the extra guests were early when I heard the doorbell. "Coming. And not like you think either."

Uncle Hugh was at the door and grinned when he had to look me in the eye. "Hey Jake. Looking good. But stand up straight." I did and looked down at the giant uncle of my lover. I was three inches taller than him. "Better."

Now I got to envelope him in a big hug. He was poked in the back by a guy that made me look small. He had to be at least Seven and a half feet tall and weigh over a quarter of a ton (500Lb). "Hey introduce me to the guy before you get wrapped up in each other."

"That is just not gonna happen, Hank. My nephew may be smaller than me right now, but he'd destroy me for moving in on his guy." We separated and I stuck out my hand as Uncle Hugh turned to the real giant. "Colonel Henry "Hank" Magnus, meet my Nephew's big lover, Jake Tolluver." My hand disappeared into his bigger mitt and then I got another big hug from an even bigger man. My cut-off's were having a hard time keeping me in.

"Can I call you Uncle Hank or do you prefer Colonel Magnus?"

"Hell, I'll take Uncle anytime from a monster like you. You make me and my family look good. Damn and he still blushes. Hell yeah. Call me Uncle, kid."

"Thanks Uncle Hank. Did you bring it?"

Hank lifted up a box that was over two feet long, six inches tall and close to a foot wide. "Yep and guaranteed to bring you two a lot closer together tonight. You gonna go through with it?"

I nodded with a goofy grin on my face. "It'll make him happy. So I'm gonna use one more Olympian Life Magic Dildo and keep that smile on my Big Man's face. Uh-oh. I have to check on dinner." I rushed back in to the kitchen and stirred the Deep Pot full of Pasta. I opened the oven door and found the four big chickens still golden brown and almost ready to come out.

Hugh called from the livingroom, "Anything we can help with?"

"No, but you can drag yourselves in here for a second to get a beer or some wine I have breathing. Your choice."

"Beer!" was Hugh's answer, echoed by Hank.

"I got Fosters or MGD." Hands just pulled me out of the fridge and Hugh told me, "We'll take care of that. You just make sure the veggies don't boil over."

"Oh shit!" I turned down the heat and lifted the lid. "Thanks Hugh."

"Yeah, Thanks Uncle Hugh. And what do I owe the mighty pleasure of your company tonight." Rich was home early! "Uncle Hank! You here, too!" Rich got wrapped in a Kodiak bear sized hug by both uncles.

Then Rich sauntered over to me and just stuck his nose between my pecs. I pinched his nose with my massive pectorals, just the way he liked. He said it left a good scent on him. Sweet talker! He buried his head further as I relaxed and I could just hear, "Now that's a welcome home hug."

I planted a few kisses on the top of his head till he tipped his lips up to mine, and then we forgot about company for a few minutes. We came back to earth as Hank was taking the apron off of me.

"We're big boys now, Ma. We better take over cookin' the vitals or they might burn. Seein' as how you and Pa are so distracted and all."

I chuckled and Rich wrapped his enormous guns around my head and pulled himself up my body for a better Kiss. "You told him about the third night."

"Hey, he's family. I couldn't lie. You are a great cook, Jake. When you aren't distracted. Thank God for smoke alarms."

I answered that with another kiss for that thick meaty man of mine. Just feeling all that muscle surround my head as his massive body hung onto mine, was distracting me from any other thought but him. I had no idea how my cut-offs withstood the pressure from my body's response to Rich's powerful body and oh so sexy kiss. Strong Denim!

Hank chuckled and I felt a lot more heat coming from the direction of the oven. "Good thing we all learned how to cook. And you two sure do cook. At least from what little I've seen so far." Hugh had the chickens out of the oven just as the alarm went off and Hank turned off the burners on the stove top. Hank had the pasta draining as he lifted the lid on a big sauce pan. He took a whiff of the sauce and glanced at Hugh with a grin. He rinsed the Pasta and poured it back in the Deep Pot. Then Hugh poured the sauce from the pan over it and stirred it up. Hank took a fork and pulled the golden brown chickens out of the two pans and on to four huge plates I had ready for them.

I just had to chuckle. "We have the best Uncles around, Babe."

They were facing away from each other and glanced back. Then they put their huge beefy bubble butts together and rubbed them back and forth across each other. Hugh muttered "Friction."

Hank just bellowed "Get some heat in this kitchen!" They turned and grabbed each other for a quick kiss and a huge slap on each other's butt.

They got their breathing under control. Hank shook his head. "Manny sure is the lucky one. I should have made my move on you when I had the chance. But no. I had to think things twice. You two still happy aren't ya?"

"Yeah. Crazy about each other still. He gets off duty by nine. So no funny stuff."

"Five hundred and twenty pounds of angry cop? I don't think so. I like seeing smiles on both your faces."

That reminded me. "Hank, could you reach in to the bottom shelf of the fridge and pull that pan out for me."
I reached around Rich and turned the oven back on. Rich chuckled.

"Feeling particularly hungry tonight?" Hank handed me the pan with the fifth chicken in it and I slipped it in the oven. Timer set and I was done with cooking till it went off.

"No. But I don't want to tangle with a quarter ton of offended police officer, either. Hank, help me out with that, in case I get distracted. I don't think Manny likes his chicken black, so his needs a few cooks to see it gets done right."

Hugh had a hurt look on his face. "Manny says I'm all the chef he needs." Braggart. And a smiling one at that. Hank took off the apron and tied it on Hugh.

"I pass the manly apron to you. Chef for Manny."

I grabbed the chickens as Rich grabbed the pasta and headed to the dinning table. Hank was carrying the steamed veggies and Hugh brought up the rear with the beer and the wine for Rich and I.

We all sat down and pulled out my specially made industrial size napkins. Hank got the giggles and tucked it into his shirt. It was so large the corners could almost be tied around his back. Well a back of a normal man. "Jake, I just love how you are adjusting to your size change. Why have a little piece of cloth that barely covers your hand? It took me a month of that frustration before I started using small bath towels."

Rich poured out wine and the uncles each took a swig of their beers. Hank let out a long belch. "And I haven't even tasted the food yet. But I know I will be just as happy with it as I am with this fine cold libation."

Rich and I had water goblets for wine glasses, and I held up mine for a toast. "Well thank you Uncle Hank, for that belch of confidence. To our growing family." We all drank and then dug in. For guys that liked to talk, we could wait to make chit chat when good food was on the table.

Hank did make a little side comment between mouthfuls. "Aw, I was right. Chicken is done just right."

I had to swallow hard before I got out, "Thanks, Hank."

Hank glanced at Hugh, who just sat up straighter and let out a huge long belch. Before he could make his comment to Hank, I cut in. "Thank you, Uncle Hugh."

Hugh glanced at me then turned back to Hank and belched the first word. "Iii know that look. I'm listening for the timer to go off. And you're welcome, Jake. Fine vitals all around." Hugh got up to get another beer and he snagged the empty bottle from in front of Hank. "Should I bring the other bottle of wine out, for you young-ins?"

"Yes, please." That got out of Rich's mouth with it half full of pasta. He looked at us and swallow completely. "It really is good, Babe." Well that deserved a little kiss. The pop of a cork got our attention back to food.

Hugh poured a bit more wine in our glasses before he commented on the table activities. "Jake, you didn't tell me the dinner came with entertainment. That was a fine beginning, but you both should finish up before the lap dances begin."

My cocky grin should have warned him. So when I shoveled the rest of the food on my plate down my throat, the guys knew I was planning something. Well Uncle Hugh had such a great suggestion, I just thought I had to be a proper host for my guests.

I pushed my chair back and wrapped my hand around half of Rich's head. As I kissed his ear I whispered, "I'll be back in one minute. Be done with that plate of food, by then. OK?"

"OK." came with a huge smile. Then Rich practically inhaled what was left on his plate.

By the time he washed it down with the rest of the glass of wine and had pushed his plate away, the stereo was playing a song that just pushed a steady deep beat. My shirt was already unbuttoned and I was sliding it up towards my hands. As I bent over and pointed my hands towards Rich, He helped pull the 25" collar, XXXXL short sleeve shirt the rest of the way off of me. I boogied to in back of Rich's chair and lifted it it off the ground for a few moments.

"Strong man, Rich. A lot like my Manny."

I had to make sure I was properly humble around the old Lions. They were the ones that knew more than us young ones. "Don't you tell Manny that. He'll think I came up with that Idea and he'll have to put me in my place." By then I had Rich's chair a few feet away from the table, so I could get some working room.

I got in front of Rich and started to shimmy slowly closer and closer to my man. We hadn't given him time to change clothes when he came in the door and by the time my knees were starting to straddle Rich's, his poor overworked UPS Shorts were beginning to make these ripping sounds. Hell, my shorts weren't holding up much better. The last straw for the shorts and Rich's patience was when I started to graze my glutes across his knees as my hips whipped my packaged up towards his massive heaving chest. Third times the charm, they always say. Well on the third hip flip, Rich's shorts gave up the ghost in a very loud display of fabric failure. Rich had kept his hands by his side till then, which I thought proved my man has a will of iron. Once his manhood broke free of his UPS Shorts restraint, his hands flew to my hips and all movement ceased. He wasn't gripping me so tight that I was going to show bruises the next day. It was the kind of finesse and control of power that was both awesome and exciting. My erection suddenly strained to be free of my shorts, to be able to show Rich just how erotically powerful his show of strength had been.

Rich decided to help my massive cock break free of its denim confinement. His huge hands swiveled from my hips to the fly on my shorts and his grip pulled the front of them into shreds; leaving the remnants in one piece of cloth that fell away in back of me the moment he let go. If Rich's triumph hadn't been so softly growled, we would have missed our guests applauding that piece of erotic Houdini. What was even more impressive was my Rich's ability to take most of my three inch wide cock down his throat and perform numerous loving acts upon it, while still being able to breath. In that one regard I called Rich the Master and I was the lowly Apprentice. who needed to practice and practice just to attain a portion of his skill and art. He was a patient teacher and would often reward my efforts with a new and glorious technique. We both realized that a true artist sacrificed for his art. Practice, practice, practice.

Of course while Rich had control of my wang and thus most of me, my heart and mind could still note that his precum drooling dong would be much happier lodged inside of me. As the dinning room chair hampered a comfortable form of the classic 69; Rich was flexible enough for my backside to show his cock how much I loved him, while he still was giving me head. Rich's cock was like one of those Japanese Phallus. Thick and long an capped with a perfect mushroom shape.

My glutes brushed the end of his cock and spread the precum a bit. Then I lowered myself onto Rich and he was inside me.

My mind and heart and body were in Rich and around Rich. Talk about a sweet perfect Zen sensation.

That lasted for such a long time. At least it felt like that. But a sound seemed to push us both over the edge we had been so close to for all that time. As Rich leaned back and released my dong, I bent down to kiss him and taste my love on his tongue.

We both smelled something odd at the same time and frowned for a second. We both looked at where we were still together. Rich grinned first. "I know the joke about smoking after sex."

My grin matched his. "But we didn't get to rabbit fucking yet, so not enough friction."

Rich took a deep breath. "Babe, I gotta tell you. You sure do know how to season and cook a chicken, just right."

Hugh had just finished covering the bird in aluminum foil, when he heard that. "Hey, I did the cooking, this time."

"Hugh, you just pulled it out of the oven when the timer went off. Oh, OK, wait. I learned sharing. We both cooked half of it. Better?"

"Thank you, Jake. You are a gentleman and a scholarship program."

"And a Push-over. But if inflating your culinary achievements makes you happy and gets Manny to show you some sweet rabbit loving, then I'll swear you cooked the whole meal. I'm for helping my friends and family get that big O from their designated hitter as often as possible. Just make sure you help him get his big O in his desired fashion."

"I will, Jake. That's part of what gets my nut. Him just letting himself take all that pleasure I'm giving him. The boy has had some issues. But he's tackled them all. He had to help raise his brother and sisters. Being the one who gets what he wants and letting people take care of him were the last hurdles."

Rich surprised me anyway. "Speaking of issues. I think I know why we're going to have a cheering section for this particular Olympian Life night."

"Cheering section?" I can't lie to Rich about anything, but birthday surprises.

"Inviting Hugh and Hank, with Manny showing up later. We all know it wasn't a family night gathering. And the dinner wasn't the main event."

Hank had been clearing the dishes since Jake and Rich started talking again. "Though what you two just did has to be the best dinner entertainment I've ever seen."

"Thank you, very much. We will be here all week. But you still have something you have to get across to me that I haven't been picking up, so you have the family here to help me understand. And you're a little insecure about the subject."

Hugh snaughed. "Give the man a cigar. Three guesses why Colonel Hank Magnus was invited with less than gigantic uncle."

Rich frowned for a sec. "Maybe I'm not that bright after all."

Hank stuck his oar in, to get things moving along. "Hey, Jake. What are you up to by now."

Jake smiled as he looked in Rich's eyes. "Well as of tonight I am seven foot two inches tall, close to thirty eight inches wide. I just reached four hundred and twenty pounds this afternoon, and my pecker is twenty one inches long at about three and a half diameter."

Rich started to shake his head no. I started to say "Three and..."

Rich softly finished with a cocky grin on his face. "Three and three quarters diameter."

Hank chuckled. "And he would be the man who would know. So with the two foot Dildo going in tonight, you'll have a four inch wide cock and how much taller will you grow?"

I didn't smile. "If it's the same as all the others, I'll grow to seven foot seven inches in height." And I let the silence try to tell him what I was having a problem with. He knew there was one. It just wouldn't be a big one until I got even bigger then the man I loved.

Rich started rubbing my belly. "This wouldn't happen to be about how I'll be so much shorter than you, is it?"

I knew we were on the same page! I just hope he would go along with my solution. I started playing with his belly. "I don't like the idea of being a foot taller than you. You deserve to be closer to the same height as the man who loves you."

"So you had this idea that Hank could help even things up a bit?"

"Rich, I can even things up a bit better than they are now. With just the one special dildo, I made just for you, you will grow to be seven feet tall. And a bit wider than you are now."

"And the cock size?"

"Nothing extreme. Bumps you up to twenty six inches. Jake wanted you to have the high ground in the cock department, since you had him towering over so many people. I think it looks good on him."

"OK. When do we start." I couldn't think of anything for a while as I was trying to suck Jakes tongue and a few teeth out of his head.

When I could get a breath. "Really? You'll be bigger with me?"

'Hell yeah. What kind of idiot would try to fight a smile like that? Or that incredible kiss? And as for your meaty mighty ass. You do realize it's been squeezing and flirting with my dick for the past ten minutes?"

"It was on automatic pilot. But I don't see any good reason to make it stop."

"Me neither. But I now have to get up and go get myself cleaned out, just like you."

I pulled off of Rich. "Oh Yeah." We got off the chair and the guys started applauding again.

I turned to them and bowed first. "Our public. Thank you. Thank you. Now don't forget to buy the DVD at you local fine erotic emporium..."

Hank lifted up his cell phone which just happened to have a camera built in to it. "Don't worry about DVD sales. I only took two shots for the family album."

I snorted a laugh and turned to Rich. "You have a kinkier family than I thought."

Rich corrected my view of the situation. "Hank keeps that family album in his bedroom. The wee ones never know it exists."

Hugh jumped into it just to set my head on right. "Besides, we were applauding because you two did that on a dinning room chair and it didn't break. Now that deserved applause."

Rich nodded his head at me and lifted up the chair. "Well take a bow, case hardened steel."

"Huh?"

Now I was chuckling. "Yeah. Why do you think it took me so long to invite any of you Johnsons over for diner? I just got these steel framed dinning room chairs three days ago. We already broke two chairs the first week Rich moved in." That's when I knew I didn't know when to stop talking. Turns out, I was the first guy Rich had ever moved in with.

Hugh and Hank came around the table and cornered us together. "Moved in eh? Mr 'I'm never gonna find the right guy' has moved in here? And you didn't even ask for help moving. Well little nephew what is you Ma and Pa gonna say about you livin' in sin?"

Rich must have been played with by his uncles as a child, cause while he didn't get scared, he did get a might playful, being cornered like that. Rich picked up the slightly heavier man up without any effort. Rich was a healthy three eighty seven pounds at six foot seven, while Hugh was just under four hundred pounds at six eleven. He hadn't been picked up too many times in the past few years. He looked just a little shocked at his position off the floor.

"Well Uncle Hugh, Mom said 'It's about time' and Dad said 'Son I hope you and Jake will be as happy as your Mom and I have been since we moved in together. You do know you weren't born three months premature?"

Hank chuckled. "I knew. I introduced your Mom to Hugh's brother Phil so Hugh would have to stop tagging along with his big brother and I could get a chance at Hugh. My luck, Manny Peterson saw the same thing and didn't think twice about asking Hugh out on a date."

Hugh looked down at Rich with a smirk on his face. "People refrain from calling him slow, at his current size." Hugh frowned for a second. then slapped on an over happy smile. "I know to you I must feel as light as a feather. But could you put me down. You're cutting off the circulation to my legs." Rich grinned and bounced Hugh up off of his hip but stil held on to him; like you do when you test how heavy something is in your grasp.

"Now I wouldn't say light as a feather. Maybe light as a baby bull. Light as twenty nine stones in British measure." Another few bounces. "About one hundred and eighty kilograms. And twenty pounds less than Jake."

"You let him bounce you around like this?"

Well I was busted. "Yeah. I gotta admit that turns me on. He doesn't even break a sweat." I got caught in a memory and didn't shut my mouth in time. "There's another position where he has me bouncing in the air for hours. Least it feels like hours. We both get a little sweaty then." Rich had been bouncing Hugh on his hip like you do a baby, up to that point. Then Rich and Hugh just looked at me like I sprouted another head. And not in a good place either.

Rich recovered first and started bouncing Hugh again. "I forgot. You're a writer, Jake. You really can't stop yourself from saying what your thinking." Rich's smile was back so I just ignored Hugh's frown at me and then Rich.

"This is the Police! I want you to slowly put that Johnson down. I can tell he's heavily loaded and dangerous in the wrong hands." Hugh slowly slid to the ground in Rich's arms. "Now step away from the Johnson. Cause I know those are the wrong hands holding my Johnson."

Manny already had his shirt unbuttoned and pulled from his pants, as he walked over to Hugh and pulled his head into a long kiss. I like good examples as much as the next guy, so I grabbed my guy and followed suit. The lip lock was ended when we heard Manny tell the room in general "Cause these are the hands that are supposed to be holding my Johnson." Manny held his hands up in front of Hugh's face before he wrapped them around Hugh's head again and gave him another kiss.

But that kiss was soon ended when Manny leaned his head away from Hugh, with a look of intense pleasure.
"Now Manny. I though you told me, these were the hands that were supposed to be holding your johnson?" Hugh had been busy during the kissing and had un-zipped Manny's very large and now erect johnson and was handling it very well.

Hugh got a cocky grin on his face as he watched Manny's reaction to his manipulation. "Ya know lover, you could be showing me whose hands should be on my big, thick, heavy, meaty, Johnson?"

Manny's eyes did not open but his smile got wider. "Aw Babe." Manny's hands went to Hugh's thick wide shoulders and started kneading them in a rhythm that matched Hugh's strokes. "You know you have one hundred and ten percent of my attention when you do that to me. I can't think of anything else. You're all I think about when you do that." Hugh pulled Manny's cock to Manny's right and his lover's head went that way. Hugh changed directions and Manny's head pulled to the left. Hugh left one hand near the head of Manny's monumental twenty one inch erection and started to roll his thumb around the top of it's head. Manny's head started to roll in the same direction.

Manny's voice got a bit deeper. "And Daddy. I know you're making me look like the biggest puppet anyone ever saw. And I don't care one bit. Cause I just Love what you do to me. I love you Daddy." Manny bit his bottom lip but still had his eyes closed. He truly had all his attention on the man he loved. Hugh stopped what he was doing, which finally got Manny's eyes open.

"Love you too, Son." That got there mouths to collide in a very energetic kiss. Hugh decided he could kiss and stroke at the same time. Then Manny put the lie to his claim of total concentration, when he unbuttoned Hugh's massive pecker and stroked it a few times. The funny thing was, Hugh started stroking both, while Manny went back to kneading the muscles on Hugh's back and shoulders.

The rest of us had been caught up watching this unfold.

Rich murmured "Damn." then he grinned at me. But Hank decided he had to move things along.

"You two can get back to that after you both go clean yourselves out. Aw hell. I bette go help or else you'll both get caught in the water playing like little kids."

Hank had pulled our arms in the direction of the Master Bathroom, and by the time he made that remark, Rich and I decided that Hanks Old bones needed a rest. We both grabbed an arm and a leg and carried the fucker to our bed. Struggling was entertaining but unsuccessful in it's goal. "Might as well stop squirming Hank. We both are a tad stronger than you at this point."

All resistance stopped. "Aw Hell. I helped ya get that way. I'll lay off the big brother routine. For a while. Pax?" With such a false but sunny smile pointed at us, how could we refuse.

We both chuckled at Uncle Hank, but only let go of his arms. "Bad, bad evil Hank. We forgive you, but first you must be punished." We flipped him over on his belly and jerked his pants of in seconds. It should be noted that he didn't struggle at what he thought was going to be his punishment. Hell, Two guys looking like Rich and I, get me on my belly (and the right lube[With protection}) and I wouldn't be struggling either.

Rich and I both realized that Hank was not a fan of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Rich hauled his hand back a few feet. "First a Spanking!"

I started repeating "A spanking!" a few times while Hank yelped out a muffled "What??!!" Apparently, for Hank, a spanking was never on the menu. Live and learn. But for Hank his struggling didn't start fast enough to miss both our hands leaving a bright red imprint on his very meaty, very wide and very thick, buttocks.

"Oww. Hey!!" He flipped over without any help from us. Neat how that works.

We each grabbed a knee and applied some pressure so he'd wait for the punch line. And also so he wouldn't deck us both. Then We loudly intoned the great part of this joke. "And then the oral sex!!!" That stopped him in his tracks.

"Huhh?" but that was about all he was able to say for the next half an hour. We both grabbed his rising erection and applied as much spit and polish as anyone could. I say he came twice and Rich claimed it was a delayed reaction. We let Hank taste his love offering to us and his smile was all the reward we needed for a job well done.

"Aw. Now I don't know if I like spanking or not. That turned out really great." That cheery smile begged for a response.

"We can flip you back over." His head shook but the smile didn't waver

Rich frowned and with a harder voice, "No I mean we Can flip you back over..."

His smile slipped a bit as he shook his head no. "No thank you. I feel happy. Happy, happy, happy."

That's when I wondered if he saw the movie or not. I muttered, "Bring out yer dead."

He snaughed and looked guilty. But how he did it with such a satisfied grin on his face is still a mystery to me. He reached up to his face and took two fingers and curved them down in front of it like buck teeth on a rabbit. Busted!

Rich saw it too. "And what is your name oh great faker and oral sex recipient?" Rich was starting to see the humor in that part of the general joke.

Hank chortled and quietly said "Tim." He chuckled some more. "Ya know I really did love that movie. And that part where the nubile wenches all start clapping and shouting 'A spanking' and Gawains so called buddies drag him away just after Zoot says 'and then the oral sex!'. Aw I am as queer as a three dollar bill, but I really felt for the guy. He really deserved to be covered in women like that. And then his fellow knights took him away.Awwww."

I looked at Rich. "Wasquey Wabbit. Sqwoo that Wasquey Wabbit! Well fuck him awound woi-a-wee. Heh-heh-heh!"

Rich looked perplexed. "Woi-a-wee? Is there even a way to spell that?"

"We'll find out in my next piece of erotic adventure. But right now we must get really clean, while Hank gets my present for you. All twenty six inches of it."

Hank had to try. "Wiwee qween?"

"Just go get the dildo."

To Be Continued

OK I goofed. I thought Id be farther along on the story and have the muscle growth written in. But the new characters got me writing what they wanted. I really will try to get it in the next chapter.

Honest !
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 6th, 2013), mjtunstall1976 (November 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2010, 09:09 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
Great job with the story man.
"We are the knights who say Ni!!!!"
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 04:36 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Special Delivery-Part 5

What a hot 6969ing story. I can hardly wait until you describe how Jake takes the new dildo. Thanks for writing such a HOT story for us guys that wish we were that BIG
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM

Special Delivery 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
Special Delivery ~ Part 5
by dymondbolt
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

The Monday after Uncle Hugh's pool party came and went; and the fourth magical/herbal Dildo went up my fundament. What a neat "Old World" word for anus, poop-chute and/or love canal. Fundament. And part of the word fit the activity that Rich and I engaged in as that twenty one inch Phallus was lovingly used and made part of me. Sure was fun.

By friday I was just over seven foot tall with a twenty one inch long cock. My big man had to look up to me, but he still had an inch and a half on me in the cock race. Not that we were trying to out do each other.

But I was getting a little anxious over friday night's planned activity. At the stroke (?) of midnight I was supposed to jump to a two foot length of man meat and be on my way to becoming seven foot seven inches tall. All fine and dandy if ya like looking at a shrinking world around you. But I wanted more of my Big Man, not less. So I had a big meal planned out for more than just me and Rich.

I was in the kitchen wearing some cut-off jeans and an apron. And the apron didn't have any funny little sayings written on it. Just "F**K the Cook !!" I think that said it all.

I knew the extra guests were early when I heard the doorbell. "Coming. And not like you think either."

Uncle Hugh was at the door and grinned when he had to look me in the eye. "Hey Jake. Looking good. But stand up straight." I did and looked down at the giant uncle of my lover. I was three inches taller than him. "Better."

Now I got to envelope him in a big hug. He was poked in the back by a guy that made me look small. He had to be at least Seven and a half feet tall and weigh over a quarter of a ton (500Lb). "Hey introduce me to the guy before you get wrapped up in each other."

"That is just not gonna happen, Hank. My nephew may be smaller than me right now, but he'd destroy me for moving in on his guy." We separated and I stuck out my hand as Uncle Hugh turned to the real giant. "Colonel Henry "Hank" Magnus, meet my Nephew's big lover, Jake Tolluver." My hand disappeared into his bigger mitt and then I got another big hug from an even bigger man. My cut-off's were having a hard time keeping me in.

"Can I call you Uncle Hank or do you prefer Colonel Magnus?"

"Hell, I'll take Uncle anytime from a monster like you. You make me and my family look good. Damn and he still blushes. Hell yeah. Call me Uncle, kid."

"Thanks Uncle Hank. Did you bring it?"

Hank lifted up a box that was over two feet long, six inches tall and close to a foot wide. "Yep and guaranteed to bring you two a lot closer together tonight. You gonna go through with it?"

I nodded with a goofy grin on my face. "It'll make him happy. So I'm gonna use one more Olympian Life Magic Dildo and keep that smile on my Big Man's face. Uh-oh. I have to check on dinner." I rushed back in to the kitchen and stirred the Deep Pot full of Pasta. I opened the oven door and found the four big chickens still golden brown and almost ready to come out.

Hugh called from the livingroom, "Anything we can help with?"

"No, but you can drag yourselves in here for a second to get a beer or some wine I have breathing. Your choice."

"Beer!" was Hugh's answer, echoed by Hank.

"I got Fosters or MGD." Hands just pulled me out of the fridge and Hugh told me, "We'll take care of that. You just make sure the veggies don't boil over."

"Oh shit!" I turned down the heat and lifted the lid. "Thanks Hugh."

"Yeah, Thanks Uncle Hugh. And what do I owe the mighty pleasure of your company tonight." Rich was home early! "Uncle Hank! You here, too!" Rich got wrapped in a Kodiak bear sized hug by both uncles.

Then Rich sauntered over to me and just stuck his nose between my pecs. I pinched his nose with my massive pectorals, just the way he liked. He said it left a good scent on him. Sweet talker! He buried his head further as I relaxed and I could just hear, "Now that's a welcome home hug."

I planted a few kisses on the top of his head till he tipped his lips up to mine, and then we forgot about company for a few minutes. We came back to earth as Hank was taking the apron off of me.

"We're big boys now, Ma. We better take over cookin' the vitals or they might burn. Seein' as how you and Pa are so distracted and all."

I chuckled and Rich wrapped his enormous guns around my head and pulled himself up my body for a better Kiss. "You told him about the third night."

"Hey, he's family. I couldn't lie. You are a great cook, Jake. When you aren't distracted. Thank God for smoke alarms."

I answered that with another kiss for that thick meaty man of mine. Just feeling all that muscle surround my head as his massive body hung onto mine, was distracting me from any other thought but him. I had no idea how my cut-offs withstood the pressure from my body's response to Rich's powerful body and oh so sexy kiss. Strong Denim!

Hank chuckled and I felt a lot more heat coming from the direction of the oven. "Good thing we all learned how to cook. And you two sure do cook. At least from what little I've seen so far." Hugh had the chickens out of the oven just as the alarm went off and Hank turned off the burners on the stove top. Hank had the pasta draining as he lifted the lid on a big sauce pan. He took a whiff of the sauce and glanced at Hugh with a grin. He rinsed the Pasta and poured it back in the Deep Pot. Then Hugh poured the sauce from the pan over it and stirred it up. Hank took a fork and pulled the golden brown chickens out of the two pans and on to four huge plates I had ready for them.

I just had to chuckle. "We have the best Uncles around, Babe."

They were facing away from each other and glanced back. Then they put their huge beefy bubble butts together and rubbed them back and forth across each other. Hugh muttered "Friction."

Hank just bellowed "Get some heat in this kitchen!" They turned and grabbed each other for a quick kiss and a huge slap on each other's butt.

They got their breathing under control. Hank shook his head. "Manny sure is the lucky one. I should have made my move on you when I had the chance. But no. I had to think things twice. You two still happy aren't ya?"

"Yeah. Crazy about each other still. He gets off duty by nine. So no funny stuff."

"Five hundred and twenty pounds of angry cop? I don't think so. I like seeing smiles on both your faces."

That reminded me. "Hank, could you reach in to the bottom shelf of the fridge and pull that pan out for me."
I reached around Rich and turned the oven back on. Rich chuckled.

"Feeling particularly hungry tonight?" Hank handed me the pan with the fifth chicken in it and I slipped it in the oven. Timer set and I was done with cooking till it went off.

"No. But I don't want to tangle with a quarter ton of offended police officer, either. Hank, help me out with that, in case I get distracted. I don't think Manny likes his chicken black, so his needs a few cooks to see it gets done right."

Hugh had a hurt look on his face. "Manny says I'm all the chef he needs." Braggart. And a smiling one at that. Hank took off the apron and tied it on Hugh.

"I pass the manly apron to you. Chef for Manny."

I grabbed the chickens as Rich grabbed the pasta and headed to the dinning table. Hank was carrying the steamed veggies and Hugh brought up the rear with the beer and the wine for Rich and I.

We all sat down and pulled out my specially made industrial size napkins. Hank got the giggles and tucked it into his shirt. It was so large the corners could almost be tied around his back. Well a back of a normal man. "Jake, I just love how you are adjusting to your size change. Why have a little piece of cloth that barely covers your hand? It took me a month of that frustration before I started using small bath towels."

Rich poured out wine and the uncles each took a swig of their beers. Hank let out a long belch. "And I haven't even tasted the food yet. But I know I will be just as happy with it as I am with this fine cold libation."

Rich and I had water goblets for wine glasses, and I held up mine for a toast. "Well thank you Uncle Hank, for that belch of confidence. To our growing family." We all drank and then dug in. For guys that liked to talk, we could wait to make chit chat when good food was on the table.

Hank did make a little side comment between mouthfuls. "Aw, I was right. Chicken is done just right."

I had to swallow hard before I got out, "Thanks, Hank."

Hank glanced at Hugh, who just sat up straighter and let out a huge long belch. Before he could make his comment to Hank, I cut in. "Thank you, Uncle Hugh."

Hugh glanced at me then turned back to Hank and belched the first word. "Iii know that look. I'm listening for the timer to go off. And you're welcome, Jake. Fine vitals all around." Hugh got up to get another beer and he snagged the empty bottle from in front of Hank. "Should I bring the other bottle of wine out, for you young-ins?"

"Yes, please." That got out of Rich's mouth with it half full of pasta. He looked at us and swallow completely. "It really is good, Babe." Well that deserved a little kiss. The pop of a cork got our attention back to food.

Hugh poured a bit more wine in our glasses before he commented on the table activities. "Jake, you didn't tell me the dinner came with entertainment. That was a fine beginning, but you both should finish up before the lap dances begin."

My cocky grin should have warned him. So when I shoveled the rest of the food on my plate down my throat, the guys knew I was planning something. Well Uncle Hugh had such a great suggestion, I just thought I had to be a proper host for my guests.

I pushed my chair back and wrapped my hand around half of Rich's head. As I kissed his ear I whispered, "I'll be back in one minute. Be done with that plate of food, by then. OK?"

"OK." came with a huge smile. Then Rich practically inhaled what was left on his plate.

By the time he washed it down with the rest of the glass of wine and had pushed his plate away, the stereo was playing a song that just pushed a steady deep beat. My shirt was already unbuttoned and I was sliding it up towards my hands. As I bent over and pointed my hands towards Rich, He helped pull the 25" collar, XXXXL short sleeve shirt the rest of the way off of me. I boogied to in back of Rich's chair and lifted it it off the ground for a few moments.

"Strong man, Rich. A lot like my Manny."

I had to make sure I was properly humble around the old Lions. They were the ones that knew more than us young ones. "Don't you tell Manny that. He'll think I came up with that Idea and he'll have to put me in my place." By then I had Rich's chair a few feet away from the table, so I could get some working room.

I got in front of Rich and started to shimmy slowly closer and closer to my man. We hadn't given him time to change clothes when he came in the door and by the time my knees were starting to straddle Rich's, his poor overworked UPS Shorts were beginning to make these ripping sounds. Hell, my shorts weren't holding up much better. The last straw for the shorts and Rich's patience was when I started to graze my glutes across his knees as my hips whipped my packaged up towards his massive heaving chest. Third times the charm, they always say. Well on the third hip flip, Rich's shorts gave up the ghost in a very loud display of fabric failure. Rich had kept his hands by his side till then, which I thought proved my man has a will of iron. Once his manhood broke free of his UPS Shorts restraint, his hands flew to my hips and all movement ceased. He wasn't gripping me so tight that I was going to show bruises the next day. It was the kind of finesse and control of power that was both awesome and exciting. My erection suddenly strained to be free of my shorts, to be able to show Rich just how erotically powerful his show of strength had been.

Rich decided to help my massive cock break free of its denim confinement. His huge hands swiveled from my hips to the fly on my shorts and his grip pulled the front of them into shreds; leaving the remnants in one piece of cloth that fell away in back of me the moment he let go. If Rich's triumph hadn't been so softly growled, we would have missed our guests applauding that piece of erotic Houdini. What was even more impressive was my Rich's ability to take most of my three inch wide cock down his throat and perform numerous loving acts upon it, while still being able to breath. In that one regard I called Rich the Master and I was the lowly Apprentice. who needed to practice and practice just to attain a portion of his skill and art. He was a patient teacher and would often reward my efforts with a new and glorious technique. We both realized that a true artist sacrificed for his art. Practice, practice, practice.

Of course while Rich had control of my wang and thus most of me, my heart and mind could still note that his precum drooling dong would be much happier lodged inside of me. As the dinning room chair hampered a comfortable form of the classic 69; Rich was flexible enough for my backside to show his cock how much I loved him, while he still was giving me head. Rich's cock was like one of those Japanese Phallus. Thick and long an capped with a perfect mushroom shape.

My glutes brushed the end of his cock and spread the precum a bit. Then I lowered myself onto Rich and he was inside me.

My mind and heart and body were in Rich and around Rich. Talk about a sweet perfect Zen sensation.

That lasted for such a long time. At least it felt like that. But a sound seemed to push us both over the edge we had been so close to for all that time. As Rich leaned back and released my dong, I bent down to kiss him and taste my love on his tongue.

We both smelled something odd at the same time and frowned for a second. We both looked at where we were still together. Rich grinned first. "I know the joke about smoking after sex."

My grin matched his. "But we didn't get to rabbit fucking yet, so not enough friction."

Rich took a deep breath. "Babe, I gotta tell you. You sure do know how to season and cook a chicken, just right."

Hugh had just finished covering the bird in aluminum foil, when he heard that. "Hey, I did the cooking, this time."

"Hugh, you just pulled it out of the oven when the timer went off. Oh, OK, wait. I learned sharing. We both cooked half of it. Better?"

"Thank you, Jake. You are a gentleman and a scholarship program."

"And a Push-over. But if inflating your culinary achievements makes you happy and gets Manny to show you some sweet rabbit loving, then I'll swear you cooked the whole meal. I'm for helping my friends and family get that big O from their designated hitter as often as possible. Just make sure you help him get his big O in his desired fashion."

"I will, Jake. That's part of what gets my nut. Him just letting himself take all that pleasure I'm giving him. The boy has had some issues. But he's tackled them all. He had to help raise his brother and sisters. Being the one who gets what he wants and letting people take care of him were the last hurdles."

Rich surprised me anyway. "Speaking of issues. I think I know why we're going to have a cheering section for this particular Olympian Life night."

"Cheering section?" I can't lie to Rich about anything, but birthday surprises.

"Inviting Hugh and Hank, with Manny showing up later. We all know it wasn't a family night gathering. And the dinner wasn't the main event."

Hank had been clearing the dishes since Jake and Rich started talking again. "Though what you two just did has to be the best dinner entertainment I've ever seen."

"Thank you, very much. We will be here all week. But you still have something you have to get across to me that I haven't been picking up, so you have the family here to help me understand. And you're a little insecure about the subject."

Hugh snaughed. "Give the man a cigar. Three guesses why Colonel Hank Magnus was invited with less than gigantic uncle."

Rich frowned for a sec. "Maybe I'm not that bright after all."

Hank stuck his oar in, to get things moving along. "Hey, Jake. What are you up to by now."

Jake smiled as he looked in Rich's eyes. "Well as of tonight I am seven foot two inches tall, close to thirty eight inches wide. I just reached four hundred and twenty pounds this afternoon, and my pecker is twenty one inches long at about three and a half diameter."

Rich started to shake his head no. I started to say "Three and..."

Rich softly finished with a cocky grin on his face. "Three and three quarters diameter."

Hank chuckled. "And he would be the man who would know. So with the two foot Dildo going in tonight, you'll have a four inch wide cock and how much taller will you grow?"

I didn't smile. "If it's the same as all the others, I'll grow to seven foot seven inches in height." And I let the silence try to tell him what I was having a problem with. He knew there was one. It just wouldn't be a big one until I got even bigger then the man I loved.

Rich started rubbing my belly. "This wouldn't happen to be about how I'll be so much shorter than you, is it?"

I knew we were on the same page! I just hope he would go along with my solution. I started playing with his belly. "I don't like the idea of being a foot taller than you. You deserve to be closer to the same height as the man who loves you."

"So you had this idea that Hank could help even things up a bit?"

"Rich, I can even things up a bit better than they are now. With just the one special dildo, I made just for you, you will grow to be seven feet tall. And a bit wider than you are now."

"And the cock size?"

"Nothing extreme. Bumps you up to twenty six inches. Jake wanted you to have the high ground in the cock department, since you had him towering over so many people. I think it looks good on him."

"OK. When do we start." I couldn't think of anything for a while as I was trying to suck Jakes tongue and a few teeth out of his head.

When I could get a breath. "Really? You'll be bigger with me?"

'Hell yeah. What kind of idiot would try to fight a smile like that? Or that incredible kiss? And as for your meaty mighty ass. You do realize it's been squeezing and flirting with my dick for the past ten minutes?"

"It was on automatic pilot. But I don't see any good reason to make it stop."

"Me neither. But I now have to get up and go get myself cleaned out, just like you."

I pulled off of Rich. "Oh Yeah." We got off the chair and the guys started applauding again.

I turned to them and bowed first. "Our public. Thank you. Thank you. Now don't forget to buy the DVD at you local fine erotic emporium..."

Hank lifted up his cell phone which just happened to have a camera built in to it. "Don't worry about DVD sales. I only took two shots for the family album."

I snorted a laugh and turned to Rich. "You have a kinkier family than I thought."

Rich corrected my view of the situation. "Hank keeps that family album in his bedroom. The wee ones never know it exists."

Hugh jumped into it just to set my head on right. "Besides, we were applauding because you two did that on a dinning room chair and it didn't break. Now that deserved applause."

Rich nodded his head at me and lifted up the chair. "Well take a bow, case hardened steel."

"Huh?"

Now I was chuckling. "Yeah. Why do you think it took me so long to invite any of you Johnsons over for diner? I just got these steel framed dinning room chairs three days ago. We already broke two chairs the first week Rich moved in." That's when I knew I didn't know when to stop talking. Turns out, I was the first guy Rich had ever moved in with.

Hugh and Hank came around the table and cornered us together. "Moved in eh? Mr 'I'm never gonna find the right guy' has moved in here? And you didn't even ask for help moving. Well little nephew what is you Ma and Pa gonna say about you livin' in sin?"

Rich must have been played with by his uncles as a child, cause while he didn't get scared, he did get a might playful, being cornered like that. Rich picked up the slightly heavier man up without any effort. Rich was a healthy three eighty seven pounds at six foot seven, while Hugh was just under four hundred pounds at six eleven. He hadn't been picked up too many times in the past few years. He looked just a little shocked at his position off the floor.

"Well Uncle Hugh, Mom said 'It's about time' and Dad said 'Son I hope you and Jake will be as happy as your Mom and I have been since we moved in together. You do know you weren't born three months premature?"

Hank chuckled. "I knew. I introduced your Mom to Hugh's brother Phil so Hugh would have to stop tagging along with his big brother and I could get a chance at Hugh. My luck, Manny Peterson saw the same thing and didn't think twice about asking Hugh out on a date."

Hugh looked down at Rich with a smirk on his face. "People refrain from calling him slow, at his current size." Hugh frowned for a second. then slapped on an over happy smile. "I know to you I must feel as light as a feather. But could you put me down. You're cutting off the circulation to my legs." Rich grinned and bounced Hugh up off of his hip but stil held on to him; like you do when you test how heavy something is in your grasp.

"Now I wouldn't say light as a feather. Maybe light as a baby bull. Light as twenty nine stones in British measure." Another few bounces. "About one hundred and eighty kilograms. And twenty pounds less than Jake."

"You let him bounce you around like this?"

Well I was busted. "Yeah. I gotta admit that turns me on. He doesn't even break a sweat." I got caught in a memory and didn't shut my mouth in time. "There's another position where he has me bouncing in the air for hours. Least it feels like hours. We both get a little sweaty then." Rich had been bouncing Hugh on his hip like you do a baby, up to that point. Then Rich and Hugh just looked at me like I sprouted another head. And not in a good place either.

Rich recovered first and started bouncing Hugh again. "I forgot. You're a writer, Jake. You really can't stop yourself from saying what your thinking." Rich's smile was back so I just ignored Hugh's frown at me and then Rich.

"This is the Police! I want you to slowly put that Johnson down. I can tell he's heavily loaded and dangerous in the wrong hands." Hugh slowly slid to the ground in Rich's arms. "Now step away from the Johnson. Cause I know those are the wrong hands holding my Johnson."

Manny already had his shirt unbuttoned and pulled from his pants, as he walked over to Hugh and pulled his head into a long kiss. I like good examples as much as the next guy, so I grabbed my guy and followed suit. The lip lock was ended when we heard Manny tell the room in general "Cause these are the hands that are supposed to be holding my Johnson." Manny held his hands up in front of Hugh's face before he wrapped them around Hugh's head again and gave him another kiss.

But that kiss was soon ended when Manny leaned his head away from Hugh, with a look of intense pleasure.
"Now Manny. I though you told me, these were the hands that were supposed to be holding your johnson?" Hugh had been busy during the kissing and had un-zipped Manny's very large and now erect johnson and was handling it very well.

Hugh got a cocky grin on his face as he watched Manny's reaction to his manipulation. "Ya know lover, you could be showing me whose hands should be on my big, thick, heavy, meaty, Johnson?"

Manny's eyes did not open but his smile got wider. "Aw Babe." Manny's hands went to Hugh's thick wide shoulders and started kneading them in a rhythm that matched Hugh's strokes. "You know you have one hundred and ten percent of my attention when you do that to me. I can't think of anything else. You're all I think about when you do that." Hugh pulled Manny's cock to Manny's right and his lover's head went that way. Hugh changed directions and Manny's head pulled to the left. Hugh left one hand near the head of Manny's monumental twenty one inch erection and started to roll his thumb around the top of it's head. Manny's head started to roll in the same direction.

Manny's voice got a bit deeper. "And Daddy. I know you're making me look like the biggest puppet anyone ever saw. And I don't care one bit. Cause I just Love what you do to me. I love you Daddy." Manny bit his bottom lip but still had his eyes closed. He truly had all his attention on the man he loved. Hugh stopped what he was doing, which finally got Manny's eyes open.

"Love you too, Son." That got there mouths to collide in a very energetic kiss. Hugh decided he could kiss and stroke at the same time. Then Manny put the lie to his claim of total concentration, when he unbuttoned Hugh's massive pecker and stroked it a few times. The funny thing was, Hugh started stroking both, while Manny went back to kneading the muscles on Hugh's back and shoulders.

The rest of us had been caught up watching this unfold.

Rich murmured "Damn." then he grinned at me. But Hank decided he had to move things along.

"You two can get back to that after you both go clean yourselves out. Aw hell. I bette go help or else you'll both get caught in the water playing like little kids."

Hank had pulled our arms in the direction of the Master Bathroom, and by the time he made that remark, Rich and I decided that Hanks Old bones needed a rest. We both grabbed an arm and a leg and carried the fucker to our bed. Struggling was entertaining but unsuccessful in it's goal. "Might as well stop squirming Hank. We both are a tad stronger than you at this point."

All resistance stopped. "Aw Hell. I helped ya get that way. I'll lay off the big brother routine. For a while. Pax?" With such a false but sunny smile pointed at us, how could we refuse.

We both chuckled at Uncle Hank, but only let go of his arms. "Bad, bad evil Hank. We forgive you, but first you must be punished." We flipped him over on his belly and jerked his pants of in seconds. It should be noted that he didn't struggle at what he thought was going to be his punishment. Hell, Two guys looking like Rich and I, get me on my belly (and the right lube[With protection}) and I wouldn't be struggling either.

Rich and I both realized that Hank was not a fan of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Rich hauled his hand back a few feet. "First a Spanking!"

I started repeating "A spanking!" a few times while Hank yelped out a muffled "What??!!" Apparently, for Hank, a spanking was never on the menu. Live and learn. But for Hank his struggling didn't start fast enough to miss both our hands leaving a bright red imprint on his very meaty, very wide and very thick, buttocks.

"Oww. Hey!!" He flipped over without any help from us. Neat how that works.

We each grabbed a knee and applied some pressure so he'd wait for the punch line. And also so he wouldn't deck us both. Then We loudly intoned the great part of this joke. "And then the oral sex!!!" That stopped him in his tracks.

"Huhh?" but that was about all he was able to say for the next half an hour. We both grabbed his rising erection and applied as much spit and polish as anyone could. I say he came twice and Rich claimed it was a delayed reaction. We let Hank taste his love offering to us and his smile was all the reward we needed for a job well done.

"Aw. Now I don't know if I like spanking or not. That turned out really great." That cheery smile begged for a response.

"We can flip you back over." His head shook but the smile didn't waver

Rich frowned and with a harder voice, "No I mean we Can flip you back over..."

His smile slipped a bit as he shook his head no. "No thank you. I feel happy. Happy, happy, happy."

That's when I wondered if he saw the movie or not. I muttered, "Bring out yer dead."

He snaughed and looked guilty. But how he did it with such a satisfied grin on his face is still a mystery to me. He reached up to his face and took two fingers and curved them down in front of it like buck teeth on a rabbit. Busted!

Rich saw it too. "And what is your name oh great faker and oral sex recipient?" Rich was starting to see the humor in that part of the general joke.

Hank chortled and quietly said "Tim." He chuckled some more. "Ya know I really did love that movie. And that part where the nubile wenches all start clapping and shouting 'A spanking' and Gawains so called buddies drag him away just after Zoot says 'and then the oral sex!'. Aw I am as queer as a three dollar bill, but I really felt for the guy. He really deserved to be covered in women like that. And then his fellow knights took him away.Awwww."

I looked at Rich. "Wasquey Wabbit. Sqwoo that Wasquey Wabbit! Well fuck him awound woi-a-wee. Heh-heh-heh!"

Rich looked perplexed. "Woi-a-wee? Is there even a way to spell that?"

"We'll find out in my next piece of erotic adventure. But right now we must get really clean, while Hank gets my present for you. All twenty six inches of it."

Hank had to try. "Wiwee qween?"

"Just go get the dildo."

To Be Continued

OK I goofed. I thought Id be farther along on the story and have the muscle growth written in. But the new characters got me writing what they wanted. I really will try to get it in the next chapter.

Honest !
Does anyone know if there is a Part 6 to this story? It is very HOT one and I was wondering if Jake was able to take the bigger dildo?
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM

This is a very HOT story. Does any one know if there is a part 6? I was wondering if Jake was able to take all of the bigger dildo?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options