The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2010, 07:17 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Grimm Tales: Sleeping Beauty

Grimm Tales-Sleeping Beauty

Alexander sat in his classroom as per usual. He flipped passed the pages of Rumplestiltskin and looked into the story of sleeping beauty. He knew it very well, especially when disney revamped it based off the grimm brother's german version. He also recalls the french version, and a wrather personal experience he had with the actual briar rose. However
that was neigther here no there and class was beggining. They all sat down, and many looked around and wondered why Alex was
not walking around like he used to.

"Today class we cover another popular classic...Sleeping beauty" The class giggles. "Now the french version was older and origional, the german version has some similiar tellings. There was a princess, an evil curse, an evil witch, a finger prick, long sleep, and a prince. However what people didnt tell you is that the princess was a spoiled brat. She got what ever she wanted. On her 16th birthday a witch came by, we all know why, a
long ass revenge scheme." The class giggles.

"No some say it was a rose thorn that did it, others a spindle, some a peice of wood. However she falls a sleep with a curse on her. Only the kiss of true love can wake her. What they didnt stipulate in disney is that if the person was not truely in love with her they would die horribly. Most often they simply had their skin melted off right after the kiss. No
one save a servant boy kissed her. She awoke. She wasnt in love n cheated on the future king. He didnt love her any more, she fel la sleep, he died horribly. She never did wake. Disney made a better version I think."

"However...some stipulate that sleeping beauty was really a succubus, or even a vampire. Staying in a ruined castle surrounded by thorns only to suck the life out of any man she kisses. Further stipulate that the forest of thorns was not created by a witch as disney put it. But in fact they where the remains of the male victims." He looks at them, "You know
the drill, go find truth and bring it back by the next session."

There he sat, remembering the olden times. Looking at the newspaper he reads about a thriving plantshop and a botanicle garden in the middle of the park. (The once half dead centenial park is now buzzing with new life as a local business woman makes a fortune selling roses n donates them to the park to bring new life. The mystery to al this? Where
does she get such vibrant roses?) "Its starting again, like it did before..."

-----medieval times 850 bc. Austrian mountainside-----

Young Alexander is a squire working for some spoiled rotten prince known as Jaques von Wulfgen. Boy was this guy vain, look up the dictionary under vain prity boy n you will find this guys oil painting taking up a whole page. He didnt know how to use his spell book and kept it a secret. God knows if Jaques found out hed have Alexander doing all kinds of spells to get fast money and women. The reason they are out here in the middle of no where that has no historical value or presence? A rumor of a sleeping princess in a castle surrounded by wild beasts and poisoned birars. Jaques was cut off from the royal family fortune till he gets married and since he can't stand the ladies at court(they were just as egocentric and narcissistic as he is), decided to try this rumor.

Its been three days in this mountain ridge and all Alex has been doing is hacking at briar vines with a hatchet while wearthing chainkail and thick leather armor. The folklore was is that one prick, one scratch from the thorns will make you stay a sleep for ever. They only made it 50ft before the sun set. As usual Jaques rhode on his horse n stared lovingly at
his own reflection, not even helping. All he'd do is yell at Alex for moving too slow. Oh how many times Alex wanted to toss Jaques into the river n call it quits, but how was he supposed to be comes a knight or a bard if he cant even handle being a squire? So he kept hacking. He was not even allowed to sleep until they seen the castle drawbridge.

Even then, when they got into the castle, Jaques insisted that that Alex explore it for him, he can't allow his royal countenance to get dusty if the princess isnt there. Alex was pissed, he has not slept in days, he is hungry, and now he has to wander in the dark with a shitty torch just to find the right chambers. Hours of climbing up and down stairs and looking
through rooms, only to find the girl sleeping on a stone table in the throne room. Once Jaques heard this he trotted his steed up to the throne room and groomed his hair, popped in a chocolate mint, and had Alex polish his armor.

Then the kiss, well more like Alex did the kissing. If the curse was real Jaques wasnt going to kiss her and lose his life, better a peseant do it. She wakes. A voluptuous blue eyed blonde with the body of a Barbie doll and the face of an angel. The dress was a bit worn out though from time but hey it can be remedied. She tried to thank Alex for waking her,
but Jaques butted in with the famous line...

"NO need to thank him M'Lady! You see he is my man servant and HE woke you because he was absorbing my brilliant ever glowing royalness and kissed you by projecting my love through himself. The curse was broken and you awoke, so really I did all the work, he was merely the lips."

Alex rolls his eyes n walks off, wanting to sleep. Sadly no, he was yanked back by his tunic collar by Jaques and was ordered to pack the princess's belongings and make ready the steeds. No not three, just two, one for him and his lady, Alex had to run as usual; it was just uncouth for commoners to travel at eye level with royals. He just wanted to give up,
it sucked. However he didnt expect this turn of events that just happened to slip in. The princess kisses Jaques and the horrorfest begins. Jaques body writhes n convulses, and soon his skin is shreded by thorns with vones and roses bursting forth from his wounds and his orafices. There he now stood, a stall wild red rose bush in shining armor. Alex was with glee, he got his revenge wish, however it seems the princess was not done. She explains she feeds on men, stealing souls and
turning them into roses that made up her wonderful forest before they hacked a path right through it. Now she has to rebuild and keep waiting for men.

Alex opened his book for the first time in a long time, and just muttered a random spell. The princess screams and flees as her dress catches fire, leaving Alex alone in a dark castle. He never did run into her again and he was very thankful for it.

---present day------

Alex walks to the garden shop, and notices how its ajoined to the park. How convenient. He sniffs the air, noticing the slight hint of poison from the plantlife. Walking in he makes sure is very careful not to get touched by the thorns as he makes his way through the hedge maze. "Hmmm....all I need now is a Mad Hatter, a tea set, and a Crazy Big Headed Queen..." He looks around and realizes he forgot his cigs. "...I could really use that catarpillar right now...." He continues to walk, and lo and behold. He finds several pillars of rose bushes wearing clothing. Some of which belonged to local Jocks, track runners, old men, kids, doctors. Some one has been busy.....

-----3 days ago---

Alice walks into the flower shoppe and wanted to buy some morning glories and a few baby's breath for her friend's wedding. The old lady at the desk helped her out and also suggjested red roses. Alice went on refusing since they were not the Bride's favorite n Alice being the maid of honor had to respect that. The old lady insissted on a sniff. Alice does so and accidently pricks her finger on a thorn from the rose. She gets dizzy, not even a chance to figure out she got poisoned and passes clean out on the floor. The old lady leans on top of the woman, and opens her mouth. Several green tentacles slide from her mouth, then a red bulbous flower head, and then a green cephalpoid body that all squeezes into the mouth of Alice.

The old lady falls over dead, shrivvled up like a peice of dried wood and the appearence that she has been dead for centuries. Alice however has a nice change. Her hair turns red, her hair turns green, her skin almost deathly pale, and her lips red and full. She gets up and smiles at her own reflection. "Move over Jennifer's Body...This Alice is the new Red Queen!"

---2 days ago---

Alice tricked a college jock from the university to go out with her at the park. He was a nice guy, kind, loving, one of those body builders for christ kind of guy. He was also well endowed and often showed off for the ladies when he was on dates. They can look but not touch kind of deal. He liked it on some weird level. He wore his letterman jacket, tight
blue jeans, white the shirt with basic sneakers. Alice wore only a skimpy red dress that hid nothing from the imagination. They talked, they cuddled, and then boom the kiss. It was a long sensual french style kiss, the basic A-Typical swapping of saliva.

He didnt know she was kissing eggs right down his throat. The eggs are little tadpole like seeds. They quickly slip into his stomach, and incubate very quickly. His body is heated up, and he starts to pose at the park. What he didnt know is the seeds began to germinate n make his body expand in order to make room for the growth cycle of the plants. While he poses his muscles expand, making his clothes very tight n hard to move in. He takes of his letterman jacket just in time as his clothes reach their limit. His dick gets hard, harder than anything he had before. He just stands there, watching his body expand like a balloon as his leather belt snaps from his growing hips, then the seams of his shirt burst, then his
pants, n last his shoes. He smiles as his underware remains, only to hump the air while doing crab poses as his expanding dick bursts out the front, his bubble ass ripping the back, and his hips destorying the elastic band.

They fuck standing up, but there is no orgasm, the plant cells killed his sperm and continue to germinate. She slides off and giggles as she
watches from a bench. He knows somthing is wrong but how can something to wrong feel so right?

He stands there, the cold air becoming arousing. His muscles expanding rapidly from germination as he soon reaches 500lbs with a 82inch chest, 60inch biceps, 72 inch thighs, nice 10 pack forming n fighting for room, his neck soon hitting 32inches and his cock expanding n lengthening to a heavy 15inches by 10 inches n swelling n getting heavyer. The only thing
keeping his cock angled is his swelling balls, soon to overflow n spill green goo from his dick. He breaths heavy, wanting her to suck him off ut he finds his joints are musclebound, unable to move. She smiles n tries to sit on his expanding cock n shows he can't fit inside her. She licks the head and soon his dick swells shut making the urethra expand since the tissue
of the cock head is pinched shut from the bulk.

Alice sits back as his veins turn green, his skin stetching n making the sound balloons make right before the pop. His body convulsing as he hits the 700lb mark his dick now a quivering 25 inches n ready to pop. She just watches as his body finally explode, his skin flying as green fluid spills all over the ground. Vines and roses expand from what used to be
a jock and becomes a magnificently beautiful wild rose bush. The green slime begins to transmute concrete and metal into grass, wood, and shrubery. She walks amongst the new foilage and smiles.

---present----

"Sad isnt it?" Alice asks Alex. "Each man beautiful in his own way, some old but mature like a fine whine. Each man was in love with me, the idea of me, or simply the joy of my attention." She smiles, smelling her own roses and grins with contentment. "I remember you, a little of 1200 years and you hardly have aged..." She walks around Alex, noting he
still has his book with him. "I also remember that book....." She comes full into the light, wearing a red bathing suit to show off her curves.

Alex eyes her, adjusting his reading glasses. The phermone dust was blowing wildly in the air, using femanine whiles and plant dusts to try and make Alex fall for her. Try as she might, it seems nothing is working, but he plays along with it. She comes in close for the kiss, beleiving he is under her spell. The kiss closes in, only to be intterupted by Alex
pulling her hair back. "I am not interested in you in the slightest beast..." He throws her to the ground. "FYI bitch, I AM GHAAAAAAAAYYYYHAAYYYYY!" He holds up his rainbow pride badge. She scours at him, thats playing dirty, and only she is supposed to be the dirty player.

Vines break up from around Alex, trying to constrict him, only to find that they can't go no where near him since his book is protecting him. She begins to freak out a little. She gets up, trying to act all scary, shreiking and letting green tentacles fly out of her mouth like some Cthulu like monster from a bad H.P.Lovecraft novel. It has no effect, Alex has
seen worse. "Now if your done trying to rip off poison ivy from Batman lets get down to business shall we? See I collect monsters for my book and your a monster..see the connection?" She looks a little confused yet this "OH SHIT" looks crosses her face.

"Entbl?ttert...."(1) At the single utternece the plants around him die. He smiles and looks at her. "So I know your a parasitic plant demon. So do you prefer german or french linguistics?

She spits at him "EGO sum iens neco vos veneficus!"(2) He smiles and adjusts his glasses. "So you speak latin, how very...very old school. I was hoping for Arabic given your age. But then again...the hag from Beowolf was just as old and was a northern water demon who posed as both a voluptuous woman and a dragon." He opens his book to a blank page ajoined with a page inked in red with a seal on top of it. He holds his hand out an begins to chant, n finds the demon is no where
to be seen. He shakes his head "Ok we do this the hard way..."

He points at the rose maze and makes a big circle perimeter with his index finger in the air. He keeps turning round n round until he is surrounded by a red ring that becomes his new arcane circle. He grins and begins to recite the spell in a different way. "Audite mihi temptress quod repleo per formido , is quisnam no suus victor in a flowery cubile..." His voice begins to echo through the hedge maze. "Audite mihi Meretricis , Audite mihi filia le Lilith , Imbibo of Cruor Maculo of Vis!(4)

His voice tempting her to make herself known, but no need, the plants are now caught in the binding spell. "EGO dico vobis , EGO precor vos , EGO voco vos! In nomine Gaia, et Astarte, et Solomon, et quod Hecate. EGO redimio vos ut pages of sanctus Tumbus , EGO ordo vos , EGO ordo vos , EGO ORDO Vos!"(5) The demon is pulled from her plants, being sucked
towards the book as if caught in a wind tunnel.

He holds the book towards her and finishes the spell, "Per totus astrum in Olympus , per totus vox ut greiva mihi tutela illae terra. EGO ORDO VOS IN PAGES QUOD SOMES IN VESTRI CARCER!(6)" The demon is pulled into a spiraling vortex along with all her plants. He closes the book, slaming it shut as the pages glow red, then green, then go silent.

He opens the pages to the chapter on sleeping beauty and soon sees the ink etching of the demon dressed as a french maiden in a red dress, framed in a mozaic of red roses and green leaves. He looks around and sees the park reduced back to its old concrete park apperence, the evidence of demonic activity erased and trapped within the pages of his book.

---monday morning---

Alex took the weekend to rest up and enjoy his coffee. The students did well on their reports, and the news had trouble trying to cover the idea that the magnific rose maze vanished over night, the flower shop empty, and the old lady discovered inside seemed to be ancient and hard to id. He smiles and looks through his book and comes to the next chapter.
"The robber bridegroom"

(1)german-defoliate
(2)latin-I am going to kill you wizard!
(3)latin-Hear me temptress and fill with dread, she who made her victims into a flowery bed....
(4)latin-Hear me Harlot, Hear me daughter of Lilith, Drinker of Blood Defiler of Nature!
(5)latin-I call to you, I invoke you, I summon you! In the name of Gaia, Astarte, Solomon and Hecate....I bind you to the
pages of the sacred Tomb, I command you, I command you, I COMMAND YOU!
(6)latin-By all the stars in heaven, by all the powers that gave me charge of this land...I ORDER YOU INTO THE PAGES AND
REMAINS IN YOUR PRISON!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Somewhat off topic but related...

I happened across another alternate view of a well known fairy tale.

The Child Thief by Brom.

It's a fun read, if you're into rather grisly stories, that makes Lord of the Flies look like Pollyanna.

Disney would not approve despite tie ins with King Arthur, the Lady of the Lake and Avalon.

Ender

Oops, I forgot to mention 'The Child Thief' is a different spin on the Peter Pan legend, and although Peter's band, the Devils inthis telling, don't grow big muscles they do grow increasingly stronger and faster as they remain in Avalon.

Last edited by Ender; December 16th, 2010 at 07:48 AM.
  #3   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Seems like the jock's date blew up in his face.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options