The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to RuggedFist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2010, 10:15 AM

RuggedFist is on a distinguished road
Fusion Part 1

I've just been reading stories around here like a stalker for months now, so I figured that I should try typing down a story or two myself. "Fusion"...that title should give a good idea of what happens. Also note that this is my first muscle-growth story. =P

---------------------------------------------------

Justin Daryll. A promising 19 year old college student that is now on break thanks to the upcoming holidays. It was mid-December, and having finished the studies he estimated that he had to do before break was over, Justin was unsure of what to do with all his new free time. He actually considered trying to join the new gym that opened around last month.

He actually had an athletic build that stayed with him from High School, were he had been in Track for about 4 years. He's not as fit as a year back, but somehow he hasn't completely lost his build. His body had a little bit of definition, which he always said was enough to others, but he secretly wanted more. The time to workout had always escaped him though due to studies having top priority. Now that he actually had at least 2 weeks of free time, he decided to give it a try. Aside from his build, he had some rather messy brown hair which seemed to never agree with his comb, brown eyes, and no actual sign of extra body hair. He was 5'9'' and weighed around 140 pounds. His features...weren't so special. And relationships weren't easy to get due to such features and the fact that he was still the closet-type when it came to his homosexuality.

The process of getting a membership seemed to breeze by. As excited as Justin was, seeing all the weights and sets started making him feel slightly confused of where to begin. "Excuse me...", another person who was entering in spoke from behind. Justin turned around and saw the bodybuilder of a man standing around 6' and weighing...how much DID he way? He must be past 200 pounds! "H-hello...", Justin was caught off guard. He knew that he should expect some bigger fellows in a gym but this still wasn't quite the kind of person he imagined he'd bump into. The man smiled. His smile brought Justin to attention of his features. The man had some great medium length blond hair, blue eyes, and had quite a beard growing. The muscle shirt he was wearing looked just a size too small and showed the hair on his bulky body. "New here? Come on, you can be my workout partner", he said as he held his large hand out. "Call me Nick", he added on. "Justin", Justin replied as he grabbed Nick's hand. He couldn't help but stare at the visible veins that appeared from his muscular forearm just from shaking hands. He envied Nick's body so much it hurt. "You're...so huge", the words just slipped out of his mouth and Nick chuckled. "I think of myself as average. I plan on getting MUCH bigger...wanna feel?", he offered as he flexed his arm in front of Justin.
Justin felt like he was on the brink of drooling as he let his hands massage the boulder of an arm. "It's so amazing...", he said. Nick smiled as he finally relaxed his arm. "Nice to meet someone that appreciates my hard work. Now, why don't we get started on some basic weight lifting?"

After a few hours had passed the two headed back to the locker rooms to change back before leaving. Most people had already left so they were the only two in there at the moment. Justin took his time dressing up to occasionally sneak a peek at Nick. Damn! Why did Nick have to be facing his back to Justin as they dressed?! But he sure did seem to have a fine bubble butt...
"You got yourself a good ass too"
Justin flinched and looked up to see that Nick was looking at him. Justin blushed and quickly put on the rest of his clothes. He wore a black turtleneck underneath a grey hooded sweater and khaki pants. Nick wore a white T-shirt underneath his unzipped leather jacket and jeans. God, you could see his sweaty abs and pecs underneath that tight shirt and his jeans looked a little snug...plus, is that a noticable bulge? Nick held out his hand. "Well, see you again tomorrow I guess", he said and flashed a great smile. Joshua gulped and was about to grab the hand again but...
"S-say, doing anything else tonight?", he asked. Nick had a surprised look on his face. "Not really, I was just going to head home, eat a lot and maybe catch up on some studies I've been procrastinating in, why?", he responded. "Studies? You're in college too?!", Justin gasped. How did he miss this guy with such a build this whole time?! "Yeah, I'm 20 you know", Nick chuckled. 20! He looked like he was at least 5 years older than that...
Justin cleared his throat. "So um...get lonely at your house sometimes?", he asked. Nick took a while to grasp what's going on and then laughed. "Wanna come over?", he offered. Justin felt a very warm joy take over. "Yes, please!", he responded.

Justin was to go and meet Nick around 8PM. It was still 6PM, so Justin decided to have a walk around town to help have the time pass by. He was always so focused on college studies that he never got a good look around here when he moved in to the apartments. As he passed by an alleyway he suddenly had an urge to look in there. He went into the alleyway and continued on. His urge to look around grew for some strange reason as he headed in deeper. He heard a faint voice from the old door at his right. There was a sign above it that was much too dusty to read. He opened the door and went inside. Why was he doing this? There was an old African-American woman sitting down with a crystal ball on the table. "Eee hee hee hee...~", she giggled, showing a few missing teeth. She seemed rather...jolly, if you could call it that. Was this a run-down place for fortune telling or something? Justin's eyes widened as the crystal ball developed a mist inside of it.
"What has you feeling so excited tonight, child? Let me take a look...", she said, her hands flowing around the ball. "Ah! Envy...lust...desire...", she said aloud as the mist took on a kind of red color. "You want to be just like him? What a splendid goal...oh, I can't possibly let you leave here without giving a...helping hand, ee hee hee hee~!", she giggled again. Any sign of light in the building dimmed out. Justin instinctively looked around. Above, he saw the same kind of mist that was in the crystal ball surround him, and he suddenly felt like fainting. "Do me a favor child, and have some FUN out there! Eee hee hee hee~!". Within a few minutes, Justin fainted.

Justin woke up in...his car? The traffic lights were red. Where was he? Oh right, this is the last traffic light to get past to get to Nick's house, which was just a little out of the city. The view of greenery just outside the city felt a little odd to him for some reason. He found Nick's house and ran out to the door as soon as he parked. "Make yourself at home!", Nick said after opening the door.

Justin sat down on the couch of the rather tidy house as Nick started getting snacks from the kitchen. The kitchen could be seen from where Justin was sitting...and so could that fine bublle butt of Nick's. As Justin stared at it he felt the lust in him grow. At first he thought he would eventually snap out of it, but he felt it painfully frow more and more until he eventually whispered to himself "I want him". After speaking those words, he saw the same kind of red mist from what he thought was a dream surround Nick. Nick looked around in shock and suddenly dropped the food he was collecting and collapsed. "Nick?!", Justin yelled as he ran over to him. Oh good, he was still breathing. Justin tried shaking Nick to get him up. Nick eventually opened his eyes...but his eyes were the same color as the mist that surrounded him moments ago. "...Nick?", Justin tried saying his name again. Nick slowly got up and headed upstairs. Confused, Justin followed. Nick went into his room and...to Justin's surprise, began to slowly strip himself. Justin stared and felt drool coming out of his mouth as he watched Nick take off his jeans. That bulge! It now looked like it was crying to get out of his boxers, and Nick complied. He took of his boxers and revealed an impressive 9-inch cock in full glory. Nick now stood in front of Justin, naked. "Nick, what're you doing...?", Justin asked. Suddenly, Nick threw Justin on his bed and started removing his clothes. At first Justin was resisting, but his urges soon convinced him to help take them off.
Nick threw himself on top of Justin and started passionately kissing him like a hungry wolf. Justing gladly accepted it and began massaging his rock hard muscles. His boulder arms...his diamond-cut abs...his 9-inch cock...he wanted it all to himself, and this was the closest that he'd get to it. Justin broke the kiss and started sucking on Nick's 9-incher. Nick began to growl in pleasure and put his hands on Justin's head to assisst him. Justin couldn't take it all, so only some of the cock was in his mouth and he watched as the veins on the cock pump more blood. Nick eventually yelled in pleasure and shot his load right in Justin's mouth. It was so amazing...why wasn't Justin shooting his own load? The pressure built up hurt so much...
As Nick was panting and laying on the bed from exhaustion, Justin gasped as Nick faded away into a red mist. The red mist swirled around Justin and he felt a strange sensation as it actually entered his body.
The sensation grew more intense as he felt it directly affecting his body. He felt so...alive. It was a sexually orgasmic feeling that made him start rubbing his 6-inch dick to try and blow the load that has already been wanting to come out. But it still painfully wasn't. Something about it made it feel all the more sexually pleasing. Wait, did his dick get smaller? Justin looked and saw that his hands were actually bigger than he remembered. He gasped when he saw that his arms were bigger as well and had more definition. He groaned in pleasure and saw that they were growing. His entire torso was growing in mass. He felt his chest heave and push away from him. His hands which were massaging his body felt his arms feel like hard rocks. His abs starting feeling more cut and defined. As he massaged he realized that his lower body had attention as well. His legs grew bulkier and...were they longer? And his throbbing dick was now an 8-incher.
It was slow and arousing. Suddenly, Justin felt his heart rate speed up, and his dick was finally beginning to leak some pre-cum.
He didn't yell...he ROARED. Roared in his new, deeper voice as he was finally able to blow his load, and the growth picked up pace.
His arms exploded into boulders. His hands began scatching at his suddenly itchy body as it grew body hair. His body stretched and his legs inflated. His tight ass transformed into a bubble-butt. A beard had grown onto his face. His hair changed from brown into a dark, sandy blonde. His eyes changed into a beautiful blue color. His facial features took on a sharper look of a true man. And lastly, his dick was now in full glory as a 10-inch cock. After blowing loads and loads of painfully supressed excitement, he fell asleep on Nick's bed out of exhaustion.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to RuggedFist For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Trinitron's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:27 PM

Trinitron is on a distinguished road
I like how this is starting. Good job. Keep it up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone please vote for Final Fantasy X on www.gamefaqs.com. It's the Game of the Decade contest.
  #3   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:43 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Wow, great! I'm definately gonna follow this one
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:29 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Hot !
  #5   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:20 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
Sounding great so far! Hope to see more of your writing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options