The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:20 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Chest (Parts 5 thru 8)

I've finally written a second part to the original story begun here: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...951#post125951

[COLOR=white]CHAPTER V: TYSON’S REVENGE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dazed with everything that had occurred over the previous 24 hours, Jason took the vial and looked in the box. There were a hundred vials ten-by-ten in three tiers on the left side and a series of small prepackaged syringes on the right. Before he realized it he has taken a syringe and filled it from one of the vials, draining what appear to be 2 cc’s. Knowing only how it was done in movies, Jason pushed the air out until a small stream of liquid squirted from the needle. Then he just stood there, eyes darting from the needle to his now ripped best friend. Tyson was glowing, and for some reason panting as if he’d just jogged around the block. He kept flexing random muscles as if unused to their existence and still testing them out. And he still had that gleam in his eyes; almost crazed. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea…Then Jason again took in Tyson’s body. Not as unnaturally shredded as when they arrived back to the house, he still looked like someone from the cover of a fitness magazine. He still wasn’t huge by human standards but he’d be shocked if there was another fourteen year old with that body anywhere on earth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And suddenly the syringe was in his right ass cheek, liquid being drained into his blood supply. It felt warm as it entered his body but the feeling quickly dissipated and Jason’s hand began to shake. Jason was suddenly terrified. “What the fuck have I done?” he screamed as he threw the syringe on the floor and ran to the bathroom and puked his guts out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson ran after him. “What’s wrong, man?” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason looked up at him from the toilet. “Dude! I just shot god knows what that’s god knows how old into my ass and you ask me what’s wrong? What was I thinking?!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Calm down,” Tyson soothed as he led a teary eyed Jason back to the living room. “It wasn’t that much anyway.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason gave him an angry look but that look softened as his eyes strayed to Tyson’s body. Jason wanted to have a fraction of that more than anything and his excitement started to exceed his fear. Maybe this would work.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason calmed down and relaxed. His shirt was still off and he spent most of the next few minutes looking at his gut willing it to shrink. Tyson, also still shirtless, sat impatiently on the loveseat, eyes vacantly staring at nothing. After a quiet couple of minutes, Jason’s excitement and fear began to wane. Nothing was happening.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Stupid ancient shit. Maybe it never worked in the first place. Maybe it’s just too old. Whatever.” Jason stood up and looked at Tyson feeling more than ever the separation between them. What was once two unlikely friends now seemed a joke relationship. All the excitement of the last day was wearing on him and the adrenaline keeping him animated seemed to have been depleted. “Look man, I slept like shit on a wooden floor last night and, frankly, I’m exhausted.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson snapped out of his daze and looked sympathetically at Jason. “Ok man, I’ll hang around here until for a while I guess.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ok” was all Jason said as he rounded the corner to his room. Once in his room, he stripped to his boxers and collapsed on the bed. He was too tired to cry or be angry. He felt lower than he could ever remember and knowing that he should be happy for his friend just seemed to make things worse. He drifted off to sleep within seconds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Tyson barely waited past Jason’s disappearance before sneaking out the back door. He pitied his friend but was upset he didn’t realize how well he had it. He came from a nice family whom had a lot of money and had the brains to go as far as he wanted. So he was fat; some people can’t walk. That said, Jason wanted that serum to work on Jason more than Jason did. Too bad. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As had happened so often that day, Tyson’s thoughts strayed to his body. As he walked outside and began making his way into the forest behind Jason’s house he felt his body. He was strong, far stronger than someone else his size. He wasn’t sure how he knew that exactly, only that he was confident he could do things few others would be able to do. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson started jogging in the late afternoon light. His body felt amazing; truly amazing. Each muscle begged to be flexed and felt like they wanted nothing more than to expand even more than they already had. He worked out a lot and knew a few bodybuilders twice his age. Their muscles felt nothing like Tyson’s. While theirs were hard, Tyson’s felt like steel; seemingly much denser than they should have been. It was unnatural.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He recalled the walk home with the chest, how he felt stronger and stronger even while carrying such a heavy load. How what began as a pump became something more; his muscles, gorged, heaving out from his body. He realized he was running, and fast. Trees flew around him and he darted past them like a football player. He had run nearly five miles and, although panting, felt like he could run five more. Every muscle in his body was pumped and strained against his skin, the skin seemingly the only thing keeping the muscle from tripling in size. As he approached his home he slowed to a meditative walk. Today would be the day. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He stopped in front of his house, a mobile home with hastily constructed siding extending to the ground. The lawn, once holding a garden when his mother was alive, was now more dirt than grass and riddled with weeds. His father’s car was in the driveway, a surprisingly sharp-looking Nissan Titan that neither he nor his sisters were allowed to touch. He stood there for a moment, staring at his shadow cast by the sun approaching the horizon at his back. The scale didn’t lie, he was still shy of 190 lbs but he felt like he weighed twice that. Was he truly capable? Was this the right thing to do?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As if on cue to dispel any doubt, he heard breaking glass and muffled yelling from inside the house. Odd, Tyson thought, his father usually only resorted to breaking things when Tyson himself was involved. He burst through the front door to carnage. His ten year old sister, Becky, tearless and with no expression, sat in her spot beside the couch, her hands around her knees staring at the wall in front of her. To his left and in the kitchen he saw the hulking mass of his father, all 6’6” 300 lbs of him, towering over his older, seventeen year old sister, Hannah. “I thought I told you to clean up in here, god dammit!” his father bellowed not 3 inches from Hannah’s face. “You pick up that broken bottle and-” His father cut off as he noticed Tyson.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Welcome home, pretty boy,” his father mocked. Tyson could smell the alcohol on his breath from across the room. “Where the hell have you been?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The fear that would normally paralyze him in front of this man paled to the anger and raw power that pulsed through his veins. His father was a powerful man; arms, chest, legs, and even overgrown gut packed with the muscle of one used to throwing around a lot of weight. He was intimidating, even more so as he walked closer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You been working out boy?” the drunk asked as he came closer. “You have better things to do around here, kid. I have half a mind to-“[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You will never touch Becky, Hannah, or me again, do you hear me?” Tyson said in as menacing a voice as he was capable of.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Rage filled his fathers face. “What the fuck you smoking, kid? You know not to talk to me like-“[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Never again, dad. If you so much as touch them, I will kill you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His father slapped him across the face. It hurt beyond belief and suddenly gave Tyson doubt that he could take his father. But then he saw his father’s face. Was that surprise? Then Tyson knew. The blow didn’t knock him down. It barely made his head move. Through the unspeakable pain, Tyler forced a grin, then like lightning grabbed his father by the throat and forced him to his knees. His father was strong, and holding him was not easy. But Tyson’s rage echoed through his body. His arms gorged with blood and his arms swelled, every striation visible through his paper thin skin. His father’s eyes bulged and through his son’s iron-hard grip he managed to squeek “What’s happened to you, Tyson?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“An answer to our prayers” was his only answer as he dragged his father through the home and threw him out the front door. “Never come back. This house was mom’s, the checks from the government was mom’s and these girls are mom’s. Take your truck and get the hell out. We are through with you.” And with that, he slammed the door behind him and went to take care of his sisters.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason dreamed. He dreamed he was a muscled jock, walking through the halls of his new high school. Sometimes he walked passed other students in a tight sleeveless shirt, sometimes in an unbuttoned button down, sometimes completely shirtless; his outfit and surrounding constantly altering in the way that only dreams do. He’d had dreams like this before, only something was different this time. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it. In the dreams, girls would ask to feel his muscles. He’d flex his bicep, letting her feel, and sometimes the flexed muscle would begin to expand under her fingers, rippling and growing, pulling his skin taught and showing every vein it barely restrained. Something usually happened about now…He saw some of those that bullied him in middle school, now diminutive and scrawny by comparison. He pushed around some of them, giving them a little taste of his own experience. Something was wrong…Of course. Normally by this time even the dream returned to reality and he would find that his body returned to its old, fat self. Yet here he was, the dream blessedly allowing him to remain in this artificial state…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason opened his eyes. The room was dark and he could feel the bed beneath him. His heart felt like it was trying to beat through his skin. Dream must have got him a little excited. Groggily, he shifted. Excited nothing, his dick was as hard as a rock and… bigger than he’d ever remembered. Suddenly Jason was wide awake. He felt amazing. His hand moved from his crotch up to a suddenly chiseled stomach. This can’t be for real, Jason thought as he sprang up from bed and ran to his adjoined bathroom, flipping on the light as he entered. In the mirror he was greeted with an unrecognizable god. Having always been chubby, he never knew how good looking he was with a de-flabbed face. His blue eyes were now set in the face of a youthful Adonis. He looked at his body. Two hundred pounds of fat were now two hundred pounds of muscle. He wasn’t nearly as ripped as Tyson, the serum must have worn off before feeding every shred of fat to his growing body, but he still looked like a bodybuilder. Every muscle bulged. He flexed in front of the mirror for a few minutes until he heard a commotion down stairs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Reaching the top of the stairs, he saw Tyson making his way up. “Jason, could my sisters stay with you aw—Holy shit! It worked!” Tyson raced up the few remaining stairs and took in his friend’s new body. “You bastard, you’re bigger than I am now.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ty, this is fucking incredible,” Jason said, suddenly emotional, “I feel amazing.” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You look amazing,” Tyson said. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They compared each others bodies for a few minutes before Jason stopped him. “You’re sisters are here?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, yeah, can’t believe I forgot. Look, can they stay here for few days. Things got a little crazy at home.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason didn’t ask; he had an idea what crazy meant. “Man, my parent’s aren’t even home enough to remember I’m here. Besides, they know about your dad and wouldn’t bat an eye if they stayed here the whole year.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A weight visibly lifted from Tyson’s shoulders. “Thank god, man.” Then he smiled and punched Jason in the gut. “Come on down and see my sisters. They’ll be amazed.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]CHAPTER 6: THE TRYOUT[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Tyson and Jason stood at the gate, watching the swarming masses before them. It was late July, three weeks after their life-changing encounter with the military factory. The preceding summer had been, in a word, amazing. They spent all of their time together doing anything they could to push their bodies to the limits. Neither had taken any more of the serum; both felt that bad things could happen if they god too big too quickly. That said, Tyson was 186 lbs of rock solid muscle at 5’11” and Jason edged him out at 194 and 5’10.” All that fat had really been put to good use. Each had gained about 5 lbs solely due to good old fashioned lifting and they were shredded. It was as if their bodies refused to put on any body fat. Both were dressed in oversized shirts and baggy gym shorts to hide the fact each had changed so dramatically from the summer before. They were trying out for the junior varsity football team and would know most of the other freshmen trying out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]High school students were scattered across the field, each stretching and warming up independently. Riverwood High School was not known as a football powerhouse and it showed. Even the seniors were undersized, few except the linemen weighing more than either Tyson or Jason. There were a couple diamonds in the rough, most notably Blake Thompson, the senior linebacker. He was shirtless and glistened as if he had spend most of the day out there. His pecs were solid, if not massive, and his arms had a definite shape to them. His most standout feature, however, was a set of rock solid abdominal muscles. Eight chiseled ovals paraded down his stomach before disappearing below the hem of his pants. His rib muscles popped from his obliques like iron ripples, framing a striated v-taper which could even be seen through the fabric of his pants. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey new guys! Either of you planning on participating today?” Both the boys shook themselves away from the scene and noticed a man in his mid thirties walking towards them. Short, at about 5’8”, the man was obviously a former player, his calves and forearms all lined with veins and his shoulders wide beneath his green Riverwood High t-shirt. He must be one of the coaches.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes sir,” Tyson said as the coach got to them. “Tyson Sharp and Jason Wagner.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The coach looked at his clipboard and, frowning, turned the page to a second list. His eyebrows rose before his eyes returned to the two. “Freshman?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The boys nodded and the coach eyed their frames. Apparently baggy clothes weren’t going to fool anybody. “No shit,” he said as he started writing on the list. “Either one of you play before?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson spoke first. “I’ve been playing since I was six and can play any position you want me to, coach.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A gleam entered the coach’s eye but all he said was “is that a fact” before shifting his attention to Jason. “How about you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Haven’t played on a team before but I learn fast,” Jason said in an attempt to mask a complete lack of skill.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The coach chuckled, reached out, and grabbed Jason’s shoulder, kneading his deltoids. His eyebrows shot up again as his hands gave a soft punch to his chest. He then smacked Tyson’s abs with the back of his hands and then grabbed the side of his thigh. “God dammit,” the coach whispered to himself. “You fail a grade or six, son? Be honest with me now. Or is this some kind of joke?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason blushed, not ready for this kind of attention. Tyson spoke up. “No sir, it isn’t. We have our papers right here as asked.” The coach took the papers and gave them a once over. He then smiled in an almost giddy way before handing them back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Go over there and speak with Coach Tanner,” he said. “He’s the head coach and will want to meet you. I’m Coach Rodriguez and you’ll be with me on defense. You two are on varsity now and had better be ready to learn fast. Not many freshman make it to varsity year one. Now show us what you can do.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And the shocked boys did. For the next three hours they were drilled, beat, pushed, and pulled every which-away. Tyson excelled at everything while Jason, being the less athletic of the two, just excelled at beating everyone’s ass. There were faster, but few stronger. A once credulous Coach Tanner saw amazing promise in both and by the end of the day, Tyson was a starting linebacker and Jason, with a little more learning, would be a defensive lineman. Jason was in heaven. He loved the feel of throwing the opposing player around and tackling people to the ground. His muscles were gorged with blood and his loose shirt felt a little tighter. He was disappointed when the coaches blew the whistle, ending tryouts. There weren’t too many extra people to choose from and nearly everyone got on one team or another. The entire group made their way to the gym showers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Tyson and Jason sat on the benches for a little while. While none of the juniors and seniors on the varsity squad recognized them, the freshmen heavy JV team would. So they waited for a while as players took their showers and got rides home.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Pretty lousy team, huh,” Tyson said as he lay back on the seat behind him. “They have the heart but looks like we’re in for another two win season.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason could only nod. He loved the feel of his body and couldn’t stop thinking about it. He squeezed his pecs together and relished in the feeling of them pressing against the other in a battle for space. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson laughed, slapped him on the back, and left with his duffle bag towards the showers. Jason just sat and watched the sun go down, considering what it would be like to get even bigger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Tyson walked into an empty locker room and took off his clothes in front of a locker which already had his name written on masking tape. Wearing only a pair of shower shoes he walked towards the showers. He passed a mirror and couldn’t help but notice himself. A locker-room light blazed directly overhead and set his body off in a contrasted glow. He grinned and rippled his chest, watching as they gave their belly-dance like wave from the bottom to the top of his chest, striations even more prominent in the lamp light. This was the type of body he knew he’d have one day, he just didn’t think it would be so soon. As he turned and made his way towards the shower he realized that water was still running. Turning the corner he noticed a diminutive figure standing under one of many showerheads lining the wall. A closer inspection of the naked kid showed him to be Jay, a junior on the varsity team. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick stood at 5’8 but had the body of a twelve year old. Destined to ride the bench for as long as he played the game, the 130 lb player got the varsity nod only because the coaches felt he deserved to ride the bench of a more prestigious team. He was the team’s Rudy, trying harder than anyone around him but lacking the skill or size to compete. At the moment, he wasn’t such an inspiring sight. Was he crying? Tyson asked himself as he stepped closer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hearing the approach, Nick gave a start and shook himself from his thoughts. His eyes took in Tyson’s tight, tan body and he blushed, turning away. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What’s up, Nick?” Tyson said nonchalantly as he made his way over to the shower head next to the smaller teen. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Nothing,” Nick said as he grabbed the soap and began lathering himself up. “You played like a pro out there today. Where’d you transfer from?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson snickered. “Washington Middle.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick dropped the soap, mouth gaping as he looked at Tyson again. “You mean the rumors are true? You’re a freshman?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Turn fifteen in February,” Tyson said back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The interest in Nick’s face melted away and he looked down, sighing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What’s wrong, dude?” Tyson asked, genuinely concerned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick was silent, then looked back at Tyson’s body as the shower water ran in streams down the series of channels and ravines between his muscles. He just stared for a while then reached out and ran his fingers down his mahogany covered abs. “How do you do it, Tyson? How? I eat like a horse, exercise every day, and I can’t gain a pound. Then you come in with your huge friend, a pair of freshmen who can’t even drive, and you look like young bodybuilders. It’s not fair! I’d do anything to look half as good as you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And with that he turned off the water and grabbed his towel. Stunned, he let the other kid walk away a few steps before he turned and grabbed his arm. Nick turned, face angry and determined. Tyson looked him right in the eyes and spoke without thinking. “People hit their growth spurts at different times, man; mine just happened to be over the summer. Yours may just be a bit later.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m not idiot, Tyson, but thanks. I know my lot in life but I’m not going to let that stop me. I’ll get up each time to knock me to the ground and I’ll try again. Just watch me.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson smiled and let Nick go. “Let me know if you want to work out sometime. I’ll show you how it’s done.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick nodded and walked away. Tyson turned and finished his shower. He found Jason shirtless and doing decline pushups on the stands, the setting sun showing off every quiver of his triceps as he blasted each rep as if it were his first. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Noticing Tyson, Jason stopped and stood up. His swollen chest looked ready to burst, each striation visible even while relaxed. “I just cranked out about a thousand of those babies. Whew! I feel great.” And with that he presented himself with a most muscular pose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson was so happy for his friend. He had never seen him so happy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Come on, Ron Burgundy,” he said as he threw Jason’s shirt at him. “We need to talk.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Curious, Nick obliged and the two began walking down the street towards Jason’s house.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]CHAPTER 7: THE GIFT[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Absolutely not, Ty” Jason expelled. “We have no right.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Think about it,” Tyson retorted. “Is there a guy on that team who doesn’t want to look like you and me? There are over three hundred vials in that chest. It’s not like we need to horde them.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason wanted to argue but had already made his point multiple times. Instead all he did was sigh.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson saw that as a chink in the armor and dug at it. “There are a dozen people on that team who are just like you were a month ago. All they need is a boost and we can give it to them.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“How’s that any different than giving them a narcotic in their sleep. We had a choice, Ty…well, I did. They won’t. I mean, I don’t plan on telling the world we have that thing sitting in my garage.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“We won’t have to do that,” Tyson said. “I have a plan. We’ll take it slow.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason was visibly dealing with an internal argument. He looked at Tyson, “What do you have in mind?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Got him, Tyson though as he relayed his plan. “We’ll spike the water cooler…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So the two of them took the initial steps towards making their undersized football team into a muscle house. After a little more urging, Jason agreed they would be doing the team a favor by dumping a fraction of a vial into the water cooler before practice each day. They had full access because, as the freshmen of the team, it was their job to do the bitch work such as filling the cooler with ice and Gatorade or water and carrying it to the bench. The team would drink from it as they got thirsty and each player would only be taking in a miniscule portion of the serum, barely enough to notice on a day-to-day basis. The summer heat forced the team to devour the entire contents on a daily basis. Only a few didn’t take part in the cooler; a trio of studs who’d rather drink their own muscle concoctions from a water bottle. One of them was Blake Thompson. He and his friends, quarterback Cameron Brooks and tight end Jamie “Bucks” Sampson were the three seniors who ruled the school and they let everyone know. The three of them each had it out for the two new freshmen and took every chance they could get to make them look like idiots. Each was taller and as large, if not larger, than Tyson or Jason. On a one-on-one basis, the younger two may win in a fight but the inevitable two-against-three confrontation would be a disaster for them. Both boys shrugged the three of them off and were content knowing that the rest of the team was getting much more help than whatever was in their red sports drinks. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson was happy to see one person taking especially large helpings of the cooler. Nick, working twice as hard as anyone else, gulped down at least three times more of the drink each day. Within minutes of each practice during two-a-days, the small kid was drenched in sweat, his shirt completely soaked and stuck to his boney frame. Tyson had no problems with that and made it his mission to give Nick the body he wanted. During the break between practices, the two of them hit the weight room where Tyson took him through the ringer. He gave Nick only one rule to live by outside of practice: “Eat your parents out of house and home when you get home each night.” Nick, eyes aggressive and driven, would only nod.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Two-a-days lasted for three weeks in August and by the end the ragtag group of boys began looking like a real team. The effects of the formula weren’t obvious to an outsider, but each evening, the showers proved something was going on…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Dude, look at my bicep! Feel that shit!” Craig Dealy, the backup running back, said to the guy next to him. Jason looked over and watched as the other guy cupped his hands around his buddy’s arm. A baseball sized mound was there now, his arm maybe an inch larger than it was before practice started up a couple weeks earlier.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Nice one, Craig,” the guy said. “I-“[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Shutup queers,” Blake scolded as he walked over to them and flexed his arm. “Check out these seventeen inches.” A vein-covered mountain shot up between the two of them and they stopped talking immediately. There was nothing to say, Blake was beyond impressive. Shorts removed, his abs were a thing of pure beauty and his obliques made an arrow pointing right down to the most amazing package in the entire shower room. As cocky and obnoxious as Blake was, the team looked up to him. Blake ate it up, parading naked around the shower stall for excessive periods of time, making sure everyone on the team got an eyeful. He spoke about how he had screwed almost every girl he wanted to in the senior class and that all the juniors better watch out because he was about to take their girls now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson and Jason could only smile and never gave anything he said the time of day. The two of them had gained a few pounds over the last couple of weeks as well and the three stud amigos were beginning to leave them alone a little bit. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Each day in the shower, Tyson would search out Nick. Each day would bring negligible progress but as the weeks went by Tyson noticed Nick was making some decent gains. The gym sessions, the food, the hours of grueling practice, and, of course, the serum packed a little size on the kid each day. By the end of the week, the twig of a boy suddenly had abs, if showing only because of his lack of body fat. After the second week, little mounds began to appear on his back and a faint vein had begun to snake its way down his right arm. His butt began to show a bit of a bubble and his thighs appeared to be filling out a little bit. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The practices continued from practically sun-up to sun-down. The “water boys,” as the team jokingly (but without malice) called them, continued to put a few drops of the serum in each day. The two freshmen were the story of the team. The coaches continued to doubt their ages, but kept it to them selves. During the drill periods, when most of the team was shirtless, the difference between the two boys and the rest of the team was extreme. Their bodies were sculpted like gymnasts and they showed the strength of teens years their elder. Most of the players who matched or exceeded their weight wore it in the form of fat. Except, of course, for Blake and his crew. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Finally, the last day of two-a-days was over. The coaches congratulated themselves on a miraculous three weeks. The team was hitting harder, throwing further, and playing longer than they ever had in recent memory. Their expectations began to creep into the possibility of having a winning season this year.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The team was also in a celebratory mood. They all congratulated themselves and loitered in the middle of the practice field talking about the previous three weeks. Everyone was shirtless, a testament to how proud each of them was of their bodies. While only a few had gained more than ten pounds or so, all of them were more ripped than they had ever been before. Six packs were a dime-a-dozen and no few were using a friend’s new washboard as a punching back. Damien, a free safety, was showing off with a double bicep pose while his buddy, Chuck, another safety told him how crazy his back looked. “You’ve got lines everywhere, bro. Imagine what you’ll look like at the end of the season if you keep this up.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I know, man, my goal is to gain thirty pounds this season. Hell, I’ve gained eight pounds these last three weeks. Four more months of this and I’ll be jacked. Shit, Chuck, I’m going to start calling you quadzilla. Your legs are looking crazy.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson looked at Jason with an ‘I told you so’ written all over his face. Jason shrugged and whispered to him. “How long do we keep this up?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“As long as they want us to,” Tyson answered back. “I’m really proud of what we’ve done.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason gave a few flexes of his pecs, an involuntary habit he’d recently picked up. Doing so seemed to lift his chest a good inch higher, the tops of his pecks making a noticeable crease against his collarbone. “Riverwood High won’t know what hit them when this team walks into school for the first day of class next week.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As the rest of the team continued to celebrate the end of two-a-days, Nick quietly made his way off the campus. He carried his shirt and gear in a dufflebag, wearing only his football pants and cleats. He would need a larger uniform; his legs were getting too big for the pants he had. And he was amazed. Over the last three weeks he had put on twenty pounds and was now nearly 150 lbs, still small by football standards but he was shredded and felt like he had as much muscle as a normal man at 180 lbs. He could bench 245 now, an increase of well over a hundred. He was strong, and his body ached to be stronger. His gut had an anticipatory feeling in it every day, as if it looked forward to a power just within its grasp. He would be the biggest guy on the team one day. He would be bigger than Tyson one day. The gigantic freshman had taught him to grow and he would use those lessons every day. Even when he was scrawny, he was tough, and didn’t injure easily. His body would be a temple by the end of the year; one everyone in the school would worship. Blake would look at him with envy one day, he could taste it. With that, Nick put his duffle back on his back and began sprinting the ten miles which would take him home.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]CHAPTER 8: SCHOOL’S IN[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The first day of school was a hot, sunny day. School busses made their way to the side alley while carpools snaked their way along the front. Parents waved goodbye to their kids as they meandered out and onto the lawn of Riverwood High school. Jason, Tyson, and Tyson’s older sister got out of the latter’s dad’s BMW. This was what they had been waiting for and both were eager to get the day started. Hannah veered away from the two studs and went to a flock of her friends while the two boys strutted their way up the center walkway that led to the front doors.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The two-a-days had eliminated all shyness about their bodies. Although all the players were upper classmen and none of their prior friends had seen them since the end of eighth grade, they would flaunt what they had with pride. In fact, as they looked at the cluster of students hanging around on the steps of the school waiting for the first bell, they could pick out each member of the football team. Not a single one wore sleeves. Jason and Tyson included. The two of them wore baggy cargo shorts and sleeveless shirts that left little of their torso to the imagination. As they walked to the steps, they were greeted by some of the players, shaking hands and throwing high fives. All anyone could talk about was how they spent every day in the gym over the week off and couldn’t wait to start practice that afternoon. Some of them had thickened up a bit as they regained the normal amount of body fat even cut athletes maintain. All-in-all, the average player had gained maybe fifteen to twenty pounds in a month and every single one of them wanted more. Tyson and Jason were more than ready to give it to them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After a few more minutes with the older players, the two water boys received their first broken cover: “That is not Tyson Sharp,” they heard a girl say behind them. The two of them turned to see Jennifer Reilly talking to Dakota Welch looking at the two jocks behind hand-covered mouths. When Jennifer saw Tyson’s face she gasped. “Holy hell, Ty, what the hell happened to you? You’re hot!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson smiled and walked up to the girl he called his girlfriend in seventh grade. As most seventh grade relationships entailed, they had done little more than hold hands in the hallway, but they still had a bit of chemistry all the way until the end of last year. “Hey, Jenn. Hey Dakota. I’ve been working out a little bit, that’s all. You two remember Jason, right?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It was then the girls actually noticed Jason and both of them were awestruck. “What the—You’re not. You look like a model!” It was true. Unbeknownst to even Jason, there was an extraordinarily good looking kid beneath the flab that used to make up his face. Even Tyson admitted he was the lesser of the two friends now. As Jason began trying to convince him he was the same Jason everyone called Chumba-wumba during middle school, Tyson looked around and noticed that every girl in the parking lot was giving them glances in the coy way women seemed to do. He also noticed with a bit of chagrin that Jason was getting more than his fair share. Tyson could only grin; Jason deserved every bit of attention he got. When he returned his attention to the girls, he saw Dakota hanging from Jason’s flexed bicep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jennifer was still shocked. “You two had one crazy summer; everyone was wondering what happened to the two of you. You’re going to be the talk of the freshman class.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And with that, the first bell rang. Tyson and Jason had different homerooms and parted ways for the time being. As Tyson entered his first class, he could feel everyone’s eyes on him. Although his six foot, 205 lb frame wasn’t unheard of for an adult, he was easily the biggest freshman save for Jason. He sat down right next to Megan Latshaw, who immediately told him how great he looked. Before homeroom was over, four girls and two guys had asked to touch his bicep. He happily obliged.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason was fairing even better. As he walked out of his class, a girl who still didn’t recognize him as the same Jason from eighth grade pinched his ass. He turned and saw her smiling up at him. Words were just behind her lips, but she paused and looked at three girls clustered across the hall staring and giggling. With newfound determination, she turned back to Jason and put her hand up his shirt, rubbing her smooth hands over his rock hard abs. She opened her mouth in shock and turned to her friends, mouthing the words “oh my god.” Then it was her turn to shock him as she suddenly turned her hand downwards down his shorts and within a second grabbed his bare crotch. “Holy shit,” she said involuntarily as she pulled her hand away. He smiled at her and her suddenly hungry eyes and walked away, adjusting himself so that his suddenly very noticeable package wasn’t so obscene. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The day went on. With every class the rumors became louder and louder. Jason and Tyson, the two unlikely friends from middle school, were suddenly the gossip of high school. Even upper classmen came by to see the freshmeat bodybuilders. Come lunch though, the awe had faded a bit as rumors now began circulating that the football team may not be such a doormat this year.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson and Jason finally met back up on the way to practice and both had plenty to say about the day. Tyson won the inpromptu competition when he revealed that a hot sophomore pulled him into the girl’s bathroom between classes and made out with him for the rest of the break. They entered the locker room and were greeted with the entire team hooting and whistling at them. Rumors of their escapades had made it all the way to the seniors, and exaggeration had been in full effects. Apparently, Tyson had sex with a cheerleader in Mrs. Clara’s classroom during lunch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After a few minutes of denying half the stories, Coaches Rodriguez and Prescott quieted everyone up with a two-finger whistle only coaches seemed to have mastered. Within seconds everyone was changed and hustling out to the field with Tyson and Jason getting the day’s water. They put a little extra in this batch just to catch everyone up from missing a week.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Practice went great and the weather was hot as usual. There was always someone making their way to the cooler and Nick out drank them all. As he would drink, Tyson couldn’t help but notice the sudden shadow below the inner side of Nick’s bicep. His jersey seemed to be getting too small and it now rested above the top of his pants, revealing a hard set of astonishing abs. Before the two-a-days, Nick was just a lanky set of skin and bones and a couple weeks ago Tyson noticed that he, although still thin and skinny, was a ripped skinny. He wasn’t sure when it happened, but at some point Nick again transformed from a skinny ripped kid to a bit of a muscle man. His pants were laughably tight and showed every ridge of his legs. It wouldn’t be long now before the coaches would notice him…if they hadn’t already. The practice was as physical as usual. The entire team was made up of a slew of individual transformations and those improvements fueled their passion and inspired them to try harder and harder. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Thompson! Brooks!” Coach Tanner screamed, referring to Blake and his friend Cameron. “You let Wedge get right by you. What’s going through your head, son? Play with some spirit for a change!” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Both of them lowered their head. Although still the best on the team, the other players were catching up and it suddenly wasn’t so easy for them anymore. They continued to chug their own drinks and probably wondered why GNC wasn’t giving them the magic pill they promised. Practice ended and as the players headed to the shower, Tyson ran up to Nick as he jogged by himself to the locker room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey Nick, wait up,” Tyson said as he jogged up to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick pulled back and smiled at him. “What’s up, Ty.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Nothing, but the locker room is that way.” Tyson pointed over his shoulder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m not going to the locker room. I’m going to hit some weights first.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You’re insane, man, that practice was crazy.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“All the same, I feel like getting a work out in. You interested?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]In all honesty, more exercise was the last thing Tyson wanted but he found himself saying “sure” and followed him into the weight room. What followed was an hour of rage their football practices had never seen. Right when they entered the room, Nick pulled a tub out of a cooler in his oversized duffel bag. Opening it revealed what looked like about 6 cans of plain tuna fish which Nick devoured in about three minutes. Then, without a word, Nick ripped his shirt off and moved into the weight room. Suddenly Tyson felt like Jason must have on that fateful walk home with the chest. It was like he was watching someone transform in front of his eyes[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Holy shit, Nick, look at you!” Nick stopped and looked at himself. He was chiseled from stone. Every muscle could be seen through his skin and there wasn’t a part of his body that wasn’t covered in striations. His flawless, tanned skin was stretched to the limit and looked ready to burst each time Nick stretched or flexed. Flexing was an experience even Tyson hadn’t seen in himself. Each muscle rippled as it moved and burst like the top of a thundercloud when they contracted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick, looking at his veined and striated arms, smiled and said “I don’t know. All I know is that you were right. Everyone hits their growth spurt at their own time.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“How much do you weigh now?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick blushed. “Only 155, but I’m not through yet. If I keep growing like this I’ll be the biggest guy on the team by the end of the year.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Not bad considering you were 130 a month ago. You’ve easily put the most weight on of the entire team. And you’re more ripped than any bodybuilder I’ve ever seen. You could be 180 and still look jacked.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nick smiled. “Come on; we’re wasting time.” And then Nick went nuts. He never took breaks, never stopped moving. He’d work arms until he was screaming in pain, then do squats until he couldn’t straighten his legs, then do bench presses until he couldn’t lift the bar and inch without help. His body exploded with power, muscles swelling up as if being inflated. He only got stronger as the session wore on. His bench went from 220, to 245, to 275, to nearly 300 pounds for reps. He would roar with each final rep and the muscle group just beaten would look flexed beyond what Tyson thought was humanly possible. He curled over a hundred pounds for so many reps Tyson lost count. Tyson didn’t even work out much, he spent most of his time spotting Nick and yelling at him to give that one final rep. When it was all over, Nick stood gasping in front of the mirror, flexing his unbelievable body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Just wait until I’m as big as you are, Tyson. I’ll be unstoppable.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I don’t doubt you will be, Nick,” Tyson said as he looked in the duffle bag. Inside were half dozen empty Tupperware containers once filled with what looked like chicken and tuna. The boy sure was eating. He turned back to Nick, who was, unbelievably doing pushups on the floor in front of the mirror. “You ok here by yourself? I think I’m out of here.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m good, Ty,” Nick said without slowing down. “See you tomorrow.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The days went by and the process continued unabated. The team had their first game the second week of school. Hopes were high even though the team they were playing had won the district championship the year before. Riverwood High lost 17-14, unfortunately, but that was a much better result than the 48-3 beating they received the year prior. The team just hit practice all the harder. Tyson and Jason saw individual changes in every player. Between classes on a Wednesday, he noticed one of the players lifting his shirt and showing off his new six pack to a throng of new admirers. A linebacker was apparently scolded for using the desk in front of him as a leg extension machine. The girl in the lifted desk allegedly didn’t mind, though. During lunch, two players stripped to the waist and had people place bets on who could do the most pull-ups. The loser stopped at thirty-five. The winner passed fifty before stopping. Both had lats so swollen by the time they were done that their arms were forced out from their sides.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason and Tyson were legends in their own right. Girls were flocking to them from all classes. After school one day, a senior named Heather Langston cornered Jason on his way to practice and pulled him to a secluded spot underneath the stadium stands. Within seconds most of their clothes were off and they began rounding bases Jason had only heard of. When she reached his boxers and felt what was underneath she stopped, eyes going wide.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Holy shit, how big are you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason, having heard that question more than a couple times in the past week or two, had finally measured and was able to answer the question. “Nine inches. Ten on a good day.” With that, Jason lost what virginity he had left.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tyson had his own fun. He met a girl named Amanda who had the most insatiable muscle fetish he had ever encountered. Every time they found a corner to themselves she had him bench-press her body or some other odd feat of strength.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And then there was Nick. Always nice and always sociable during the day, the kid was driven like an animal when he was on the field or in the weight room. He spent hours working out each day, and each day he would get bigger and stronger. He had his starting position by the second week of practice and was on his way to becoming a captain. He was a lineman. A lineman! A position dominated by 250 pounders, this kid held his own against any defender, including Jason sometimes. In the first two weeks of school he gained another fifteen points and looked much heavier than his 5’11” 170 pounds. He was no longer embarrassed to shower with the rest of the team and was finally at home with the other players. His drive was insatiable. And he kept hitting the water cooler like no one else on the team. He was beginning to grow out of his second set of uniforms. The coaches couldn’t believe it but were proud of their Rudy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]By the third week of school, just before their second game and a short seven weeks since their first practice, the team had put on an average of thirty pounds per person. And they were ready to destroy Stetson High.[/COLOR]

Last edited by florida20; February 4th, 2011 at 12:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2011, 12:03 PM

Part 9

[COLOR=silver]CHAPTER 9: THE TEAM GROWS[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Bryson Lawrence was an all-state defensive lineman for Stetson High. Everyone knew he was bound for a Division 1 football team when he graduated at the end of the year; the only question was which one. At 265 hard pounds he was the ideal size for a college defensive tackle and hadn?t met an offense line that he couldn?t break through in three years. They were playing Riverwood and he was looking forward to building up his stat sheet. They were known as a doormat and still were even if they did give Prairie View all they could handle the week before. Their team looked pumped and ready to go when they burst on to their home field to a stadium of roaring fans. They made a scene jumping around and pumping their fists at the spectators. It was going to be great when he sacked their quarterback within minutes of opening kickoff. That would shut them up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] Riverwood chose to receive the opening kickoff, and after a touchback, Bryson ran out to take position on the twenty yard line. He was clamoring for that first hit. Stetson?s coaches did their research and had the stats on each opposing player. Apparently they had a new offensive guard for Bryson to pummel; some kid named Nicholas Ziegler. And this one was listed at only 170 pounds which meant, with the way programs inflated stats, the kid probably weighed less than that. This was going to be a scrimmage for Bryson. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] The crowd continued to roar and the adrenaline that the field gave Bryson pounded in his ears. He lined up against this twig of a lineman and waited for the ball to move. He didn?t see his opponent; he looked past him, at the quarterback. All he saw of the lineman was a blurry silhouette. The ball was snapped, Bryson sprang to life, mirroring the roar of the crowd, and?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] --was suddenly looking at the sky. Dazed, he heard a whistle blow, looked up, and saw a dog pile about twelve yards down field. How had someone gotten past him? What had happened?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] It was then he saw a pair of calves which looked chiseled from granite standing right next to him. Looking up he saw the ?twig lineman? reaching down to help him up. He took the outstretched arm, only then noticing the bulging muscles which covered it from shoulder to wrist. Had Bryson ever seen anyone so vascular? Looking up, he could see his body behind the cover of his jersey. Slabs of steel bulged their way up his stomach like those of a comic book superhero and ended at the base of a chest barely contained by an undersized set of shoulder pads. The kid lifted Bryson?s bulk with no apparent effort and then left to join the huddle already forming. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] Still dazed, Bryson trudged back to his side of the ball. This was going to be a long night.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] And it was. Riverwood had turned a corner. Still considered undersized, they played ferociously and somehow outmuscled their opponents by a touchdown, winning 34-27 against a better than average team.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] That night the team celebrated in the locker room. As they entered, it was a race to take their jerseys and pads off. Fifty players listened to their coaches congratulate them on a season well on its way to being historic. They looked at each other, all of them panting with anticipation and suddenly looking like young bodybuilders. Every now and then, Jason or Tyson would notice a player feeling his own abs or flexing and staring at a suddenly protruding bicep. Everyone knew the players bodies were changing, and no one wanted to question it. Blake, Cameron, and Buck were just a little above average now. Their bodies hadn?t changed much at all. Tyson smiled and wondered if he shouldn?t try persuading them to ditch the supplements for a while in favor of the good ol? fashioned Gatorade. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] ?And the game ball goes to,? Coach Tanner began and paused for effect, ?Nick Ziegler.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] The locker room erupted in cheers for the former runt as he strutted to the center of the room. He accepted the ball with an awestruck expression and spent a few moments just staring at the ball and what it signified. Then he grinned, shaking is shaggy hair to the side, looked at his teammates, and flexed his bicep. The locker room erupted again and Coach Tanner took a step back, amazed that a bag of bones like Nick could turn into such a rock hard specimen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] ?Boy, what are you weighing now?? he asked as players started focusing on other matters.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] ?175,? he answered. ?Going to gain five pounds a week for the rest of the season. You watch.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] ?Don?t get carried away, Ziggy,? as he was called by the coaches. ?There?s still another nine weeks left before playoffs. I don?t want my new stud lineman injuring himself.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] ?I won?t coach,? Nick said seriously. ?You have my word on that.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] And with that the locker room started to empty into the showers.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] After that game, something changed in the team. Over the first seven weeks a scrawny team turned into an average one. In the weeks that followed, the team grew into something unnatural. Each player continued to gain weight at an average of three or four pounds per week. Their practices were suddenly filled with spectators clamoring to see the bodybuilder-sized high school students up close. The players did their best to put on a show, and the coaches allowed them to go shirtless for any part of practice which didn?t involve direct contact. After practice, more and more players hit the weight room, lifting obscene weights and requiring additional weights week after week[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] Kenny Hodges, a speedy junior defensive end, began the season at 5?7 and a decent 185 pounds. He had always liked working out and finally seemed to be getting somewhere. By week nine, he was 215 pounds and had pecs that look like slabs of meat. He could now bench 350 pounds for multiple reps. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] Craig Dealy responded better than most to the serum, especially his arms. The running back looked like he was smuggling boulders up his sleeves when he wore a shirt and could curl eighty pound dumbbells. One day, in the shower, Craig, now nearly forty pounds heavier than the 180 he began the year at, strutted up to Blake Thompson and flexed his arm right in front of the other guys face. ?How you like them nineteen inches, boy?? He asked with a grin, referring to that time Blake embarrassed him those not-so-many weeks ago. ?Go ahead, compare now.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Never one to back down from a fight, Blake complied and put his flexed bicep against Craig?s. There was no contest; Craig?s were now bigger, harder, and more vascular than a suddenly diminutive Blake. The shower room cheered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Everyone on the team talked about joining bodybuilding competitions after the season. Hell, most could join one now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Chuck Simmons, now officially known by the team as Quadzilla, had unbelievable ripped legs the size of a normal person?s waste. The diamonds in his calves showed clearly though his skin even when they weren?t flexed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The team was getting massive and no one dared question the good fortune. They won their third game of the season by three touchdowns, and by their forth game mostly toyed around with the other team to avoid mercy rulings. Everyone was having the time of their lives?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Ty, that tackle where you picked the running back up and body slammed him to the ground was amazing. It was worth the flag.? Jordan Becks said from across the cafeteria table during lunch. It had been ten weeks since the beginning of training camp. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yeah, coach reamed me for that one, but he has the newspaper picture on his wall,? Tyson said as he ate his third cheeseburger. Jordan, a defensive end, was one of the few sophomores on the team and had gained thirty-five pounds so far. He was now 215 and had abdominals that beat out the legendary ones sported by Blake. Apparently ten-packs were a physical possibility. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?And Nick, I?ll be damned if I didn?t see you pick that fat-ass lineman up off the ground and carry him three yards before you checked him to the ground.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Nick shrugged, and shoved a piece of chicken in his mouth. The guy was wearing a t-shirt which had sleeves that didn?t quite fit around his now gigantic arms. Still only 195 pounds, Nick was somehow one of the team?s strongest in almost every category. He had gained nearly twenty pounds last week alone and was eating nearly every second of the day. ?Guess they don?t make defensive guys like they used to,? he said with a grin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The other three people at the table, all playing on the defensive side of the ball, punched him. None did it more than once, though, punching him was like hitting a brick wall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Damn,? Jordan said as he rubbed his knuckles. ?You?re inhuman.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I do my best,? Nick said as he lifted his arm and flexed his bicep. Immediately, the seams burst around his arm and his bicep lifted like a mountain from the tattered remains of the shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The table burst out laughing as Nick?s smile dropped and he cursed to himself. ?Dammit, mom said she wouldn?t buy me any more shirts. That didn?t happen when I flexed for Jenny Staggs this morning.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Whatever, man,? Jason, the forth member of the table, said. ?I?ve got plenty of shirts. I?ll let you have some.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Nick smiled. ?Well it?ll only be a few weeks before I grow out of those too. See ya guys, I?m going to get some reps down before practice this afternoon. Say hi to my teachers for me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]And with that he left them to talk. He sneaked off campus, ripped his tattered shirt from his body, and began running home. His real reason for leaving was that he?d run out of food for the day earlier than expected and had to go home to get some more. He was always hungry and didn?t dare keep his body from what it wanted. He was amazed at what he?d become. Twenty pounds last week. There was one day he swore he watched his legs grow right before his eyes. That day he?d hit the weights for three hours just to see if it would happen again. He was constantly testing his body, sometimes doing stupid things just because. For instance, the night before, while showering in the locker room, he?d crusted an entire bar of soap by simply putting it between his pecs and flexing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]As he made it into his house a few minutes later he ran into his garage where his suddenly supportive parents had bought him a weight set. Not being able to pass up a chance to work out, Nick spent the next couple of hours doing a bunch of exercised with the rather limited equipment. Ultimately, he was under the bar, getting ready to bench press four 45 lb plates. He lifted the bar and slowly lowered the 225 lbs onto his chest, feeling every fiber of his chest stretch. It felt amazing, like an orgasm racing through his entire torso. Every lift made his chest bigger and the squeeze at the top of the rep always seemed a little tighter than the one before. The miraculous thing was that the more repetitions he performed, the easier it was to move the weight. He got up and put every plate available on the bar, totaling 475 including the bar. A few days earlier he tried this weight and nearly killed himself trying to throw it off. Now he was sure he could do it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He lifted the bar, noticing how much it bent under the strain of the plates. His shoulders cried out and swelled up as they responded to the weight. As he lowered the bar, his chest felt as if it were tearing open yet the holes seemed to immediately fill in with additional muscle. His stomach ached with hunger but he ignored it for the time being. Drop complete he pushed the bar back up and racked it. Overshadowing the fact the lift was a personal best was his sudden need for food. He tore into the house, his whole body feeling as if it were two sizes bigger. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]As stated earlier, his parents were nothing but pleased at Nick?s ?growth spurt? and did everything they could to help it along. The fridge was filled with proteins, multiple steaks, dozens of eggs, chicken breast, you name it. He flipped on the stove burner and formed a conveyer belt of food from the fridge to his stomach, barely waiting for the meat to brown before devouring it. He didn?t know how long he ate, but when he was done the fridge looked almost barren. He gasped for breath as he felt his body heat up. Looking down at the striated slabs of muscle which laddered up his stomach, he saw his gut protruding almost painfully from his midsection. He suddenly feared he had taken it too far and wondered if stomachs could actually burst. But the pull to the garage was returning. His fever for the weights grew with every beat of his heart. He returned to the bench, lifted the over four hundred pounds, and slowly dropped them again to his chest. His body screamed in agony but now had the fuel to grow. He pushed the weight up. One. He felt his body grow hot. His face began to moisten with sweat. The weight lowered, his pecs shivered in pain, bulging up even as he stretched them with the lowering weight. He pushed again. Two. Veins bulged from his neck as it too swelled from the strain. His triceps turned red as they gorged themselves with blood. Three. The striations in his chest grew deep with ridges as they expanded outwards. Nick suddenly wondered if his chest would block his arms from fully pushing up. Turns out it didn?t. Four. Looking down, Nick could no longer see past his pecs, the valley between them now compressed like two tectonic plates. Five. He laughed, the weight felt like nothing now. Six. Seven. He focused on the burning in his chest. It was like nothing he?d ever felt before. His whole body was responding. Eight. His back felt like it was lifting off of the bench, filling out and pushing him upwards. His butt felt fuller and his legs felt pumped even though he hadn?t done a thing to them. His arms were swollen beyond recognition, covered in veins which visibly pulsed. He kept pushing. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]With a final roar he threw the weight back on the bench; it wasn?t enough weight. Pulsing with adrenaline, he searched for more weights. But there were no more plates. His pecs felt like boulders and probably weighed as much. He felt their momentum every time he flexed. He needed more weight. He looked to the other side of the oversized garage and saw his father?s old Ford truck collecting dust in the corner. Without thought, he moved underneath and pressed his hands on the bottom of the carriage. He pressed with all his might. His body felt like it was on fire and he could feel the nutrients in his stomach burn away as his body did everything it could to push the car up. But no luck. With a groan at his failure, he released the car and was shocked to see it drop a few inches before resting. He may not have completed a rep but he managed to take it off its shocks. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He stood up, finally calming down but gasping as if he had just run a marathon. He walked into the house and stopped when he passed the mirror which covered the wall in the living room. He was a new person. His pecs were obscene but only slightly larger in proportion with his body. The swollen gut from the gorged food was still there but he could feel it churning. He presented himself with a double bicep and saw his lats flair out like wings below his arms. His biceps were boulders on his once skinny arms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He hurried to the bathroom and weighed himself. 212 pounds. He had gained nearly twenty pounds that afternoon but all of it was in his stomach. He again glanced at a mirror and noticed his unbelievable pump was starting to fade. Still, he was probably the most jacked sixteen year old in the country. His face, the only thing showing his true age, completely contrasted a body most collegiate bodybuilders would kill for. And he was stronger than that body showed. He grinned. He would easily be the biggest guy on the team by the end of the season.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] With that thought, he looked at the clock. Holy shit, he?d been home for nearly four hours; practice was about to begin. Without putting his shirt on he raced out the door, but not before he grabbed two more steaks from the fridge and devoured them raw on his way to the school. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
The Following User Says Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 29th, 2012)
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
damn now this i like
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 12:04 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very cool! I hope to see you continue it. :3
  #5   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2011, 09:13 AM

tonypal76
Just found your awesome story. Absolutely fantastic, congratulations, please, please continue the adventures of the young jockstuds.
  #6   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 01:10 PM

Part 10

[COLOR=silver]CHAPTER 10: NICK MAKES A SCENE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The locker room was filling up as it usually did before practice. There was a thirty minute gap between the end of school and the beginning of drills and, in the meantime, players trickled in, stripped down, and shot-the-shit while they put their pads on. Conversations about new personal bests in the weight room were mixed with those of personal conquests in the bedroom as well. Most of the team was there when a bang echoed from the back door. The room fell silent momentarily as a breathless Nick ran in and went towards his locker. After a few jokes about his hasty entrance, the locker room went back to its ruckus as Nick sat down on the bench to take off his shoes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Hey Jason,” Chuck Simmons said as he tapped Jason’s shoulder. “Take a look at Nick.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Jason finished buttoning his pads and turned to look at the former runt. Used to Nick’s overly striated body, he didn’t see much to comment on but after a second he realized that his back muscles were moving way too much for simply tying a pair of shoes. He was at a loss for words. Did he get into their serum?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Chuck took the reins. “Holy shit, Nick. What’s going on with you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Nick stopped, stood, and turned towards them. He now had the full attention of their corner of the locker room. “What do you mean?” he asked, still breathless. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]His body was as rock solid as ever, only instead of looking like an unusually solid athlete it was now expanding to that of a successful young bodybuilder. Nick’s chest heaved in and out and every exhale left his chest a little fuller. Chuck reached over and put his hand on Nick’s protruding abs. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“You got roid gut? Man, are you on steroids?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Of course not, I just had a big meal,” Nick protested.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Chuck started to reply but his attention returned to his hand which still rested on Nick’s stomach. Then he turned and put his hand on Nick’s upper arm, then chest. “Dude, you’re growing right in front of us. I can feel you expanding under your skin.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The entire locker room was now focused on the scene. Everyone wanted to feel Nick’s body. Jason took a turn himself. Sure enough, although barely discernable, he could feel Nick’s muscles growing. Nick moaned in a kind of ecstasy as his body grew. Over the next five minutes, as Nick’s gut returned to normal, he bulked up considerably. The locker room was in absolute shock. Gulping in air as if needing it to grow, Nick was as mesmerized by his body as anyone else. He flexed his arm and revealed a bicep as large as a football. His boxer shorts now fit like boxer briefs, and the outline of his ridiculous package was obvious as it snaked down his leg to nearly the hem of the underwear. His legs looked as if you could stick a pencil in the creases of his quadriceps and have it stay. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]When it was all over, a lineman named Greg Sanders broke the silence. “Dude, whatever stuff you’re using, I want some.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]And the question avalanche began. Ty told everyone about his workout session, how much he ate, everything, but that wasn’t much of an explanation. He was ushered to a scale and weighed in at 217 pounds. There were multiple players who weighed more than Nick but none could match his sheer muscularity. His muscles looked like they were fighting each other for space and were continuously rolling beneath his skin, screaming with power. His youthful face belied his body and he found a mirror and began a posing. His back was a mass of beef barely contained by his skin. No one had seen anything like it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Dude, you’ve gained almost ninety pounds in ten weeks. I didn’t think that was possible,” sad an onlooker.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Tyson, having caught this scene late, broke up the accusations. “That’s not possible? Is any of this possible?” he bellowed. The locker room went silent.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Jay,” Tyson said as he approached Nick. “How much weight have you gained since the beginning of training camp ten weeks ago?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Jay Crenshaw puffed out his chest. “Thirty-seven pounds.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Kenny?” Tyson continued.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Forty two.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Jordan?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Twenty nine,” he replied.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“That’s crazy shit,” Tyson replied. “Everyone’s getting huge. Everyone’s pouring their guts into this team and making themselves stronger. I see each and every one of you working out like madmen every day. But I see Nick at a whole different level. While we go on binges or spend the evening trying to get into some girl’s pants, Nick is working out. He’s a freak, and who are you to question him. He just wants it more. Why question a good thing?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The locker room remained silent for a few moments. Finally, Greg Sanders broke the silence. “No worries, Nick, we love you. That’s just some crazy shit.” He walked up and gave Nick a handshake. “Besides, I still outweigh you by fifteen pounds.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Not for long,” Nick said with a sudden grin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The locker room got rowdy again. Half the conversations continued to revolve around Nick’s swelling being the craziest thing they’d ever seen and the other half were concerned with how to imitate it. Everyone seemed ready to make this week their best yet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]After the last players left the room for the practice field, Jason and Tyson got together and cracked off the top of the cooler.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Dude,” Jason said as Tyson pulled a half empty vial out from his pocket. “I’m thinking we need to stop. This may be getting out of hand.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“What for? This team will believe anything we tell them. They don’t want this to end and won’t question the insanity going on around here as long as they keep getting bigger.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“It’s just starting to get fishy...as if it weren't raising eyebrows before. I hear the coaches talking; they’re getting a little nervous. I think they wonder if we’re all on steroids and are going to die on the field from a burst heart.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“A little while longer, Jason, please,” Tyson pleaded. “We’re both still looked at like genetic freaks here and I wouldn’t mind sharing the spotlight a bit. Truth be told, I want to get bigger.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Both the boys were sitting at around 220 pounds. Jason looked at him a little while longer and nodded. “Alright, Ty. A little while longer. It would probably be suspicious if everyone stopped growing now.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]So Ty poured some of the vial into the cooler, stirred it with his hand and closed the top. Ty went to his locker and put the vial, now only a quarter full, into his locker as Jason hefted the cooler. Both left the room and joined the rest of the team. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Seconds later, a figure darted from behind a locker. Hurrying to the Tyson’s locker, he opened it and took the vial off from the top shelf. Turning it in his fingers, he stared at the clear liquid wondering what it was. This explained everything. Nervous about getting caught, the figure quickly downed the remaining contents of the vial, filled it up to its old level with tap water, and returned it to the locker. He grinned as he put on his helmet and strode out to the field. [/COLOR]
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool story... I hope you continue it... I like the twist of someone (Blake is my guess) spying on Jason and Tyson and stealing the partial vial of ?Serum 07D-54?

Every once-in-a-while two completely independent stories with a very similar premise win pop up here... It's always interesting to see how different authors can take nearly the same situation and characters go in a completely different direction...

Both this story and "PROJECT CERULEAN MX" involve a mismatch pair of boys, one athletic and the other chubby. They happen to discover an abandoned government facility where they find samples of a super growth drug with which they end up getting dosed, intentionally or not.

Both stories are good and take their pair muscle buddies on completely different ride...

Ender...

Oh, one suggestion when you post a new installment, it's easier to find if you post it as a new thread.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 02:47 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for yet another great episode! Posting as a new thread would be great. I nearly missed chapters 9 & 10!!!
Mike
  #9   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 03:56 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
I like it, too (though it seems a little familiar). I'm looking forward to seeing the plot complications, especially about the missing formula. Good touch.

It'd be nice to see some sex in the story, too -- but that's me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options