The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
THE GARAGE: Part 6

[COLOR=gray]The Garage: Part 6[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]This entire chapter is devoted to Damien and contains a lot of muscle-growth. Also, be warned, there is a violent scene that comes up towards the end featuring what some might consider to be a build-up to rape (although I’m giving nothing away). If you find these things offensive then don’t read it, although it happens after the muscle-growth parts, which, by then, if I’ve done my job well, you will have already whacked-off ;-)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=#fffacd]Previous Chapters: [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch1[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch2[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch3[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch4[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch5[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Upon his return to the garage, Damien Bushel decided against working on the Jag. He knew he could get it all done in under a day if the need arose, because he was not only super-strong, he could be super-fast, too. He had the place to himself, once the Ardmore guys got back into their truck and left, never to forget their encounter with the most muscled muscleman to ever exist. He thought about closing up early; he could make any excuse to Stuart and the boss would believe him. But he was in a very mischievous mood lately. He could just imagine the devilish glint that must have formed in his eye.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hmm, I’m in a garage all by myself, with lots of heavy things to lift, and bend, and crush, and devour. Ha ha ha, but a muscleman can’t live on iron alone.” Then he remembered the camera, and summarily squeezed his way into Stuart’s office in order to check that it was recording onto the hard-drive. It wasn’t but he quickly rectified that. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He felt hungry, and sweaty. He ate a quick snack of chicken fillets, protein bars and his specially prepared shake for the day. He felt satisfied. But only just. He still wanted to be mischievous. He decided to shrug out of the top part of his sleeveless overall and leave it hanging around his thighs, as there were no sleeves with which to tie around his super-trim waist. Everything about him was “super-” this, and “mega-” that. But these prefixes couldn’t come close to accurately describing just how huge and amazing his muscles really were. He rarely showed off in public, beyond strutting around in an overall that mostly hid his definition but not his sheer bulk. He was to have two worthy visitors within a short while of one another (and others not so worthy). The first one arrived not five minutes after Damien had pulled down the top half of his overalls. He wasn’t in plain view of the garage entrance when the first of the visitors arrived.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Anyone home?” It was a deep, masculine Dublin accent, heavy with a north-side brogue. It was so hot at this time of the afternoon, and Damien didn’t need to lubricate his upper body with attractive-enhancing oil or lotion, for his sweat was enough to dress his almost amber skin with all the glisten it needed. He hadn’t shaved his armpits in an age, opting, instead, to shave his chest and abs. So much musk caused the hair of his pits to darken with the pungent moisture. He knew that the taper of his waist was made to seem all the more waspish because his shoulders had widened and the muscles depending from them had thickened considerably, his pecs and delts more massive than ever. The delta-shape of his torso had become two lesser deltas fused into an even more impressive shape. It made him smile. He was getting bigger and bigger and bigger still.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Bigger.... just can’t say how much bigger I’m gonna get.” He was briefly caught up in the reverie of fantasising about his muscles growing heavier still, so that his first visitor of the afternoon had to repeat himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hello?” Followed by a shrill whistle. It pulled Damien back to reality and he immediately stepped into view, making sure his upper body was puffed up and flexing to its fullest. The sun wasn’t at its highest in the sky at this time of day, but enough of it filtered in through overhead skylights for Damien to cast a shadow of almost apocalyptic proportions. It fell over the cute visitor like something vast, Biblical and foreboding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hey’ my radiator’s overheated just down the road and I was wond..... HOLY SWEET DIVINE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Actually just Damien will do for now,” Damien answered with a cocky smirk that immediately set his beach ball pec-meats undulating. Damien flared his lats to their widest and fullest, and they actually thickened and filled out even more, pushing his arms even further away from his waist, as lots of blood quickly flooded into every last capillary servicing them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Welcome to my garage, buddy. Say... you look like you’ve lifted a weight or two in your time. I can almost smell the muscle you’ve got hiding under a layer of pizza fat. Too many takeaways late at night in front of the telly are keeping you from achieving your potential.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]And just to add weight to his observations for the sheer fun of it, Damien lifted his arms upwards and cupped the back of his head with dovetailed fingers. Immediately his muscles heaved, seethed, readjusted to the new alignment, and they thanked him by fanning out to their fullest forms. Biceps on either side of his head, easily dwarfing it by a factor of 8:1 came hard with a start, whilst thick veins hulked out and snaked across his arms like serpents entwined in a mating frenzy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]His lats flared wider still and he could flex them, like his intercostals, all the while tightening in the ball-bellies of his ten-pack abdominals. The guy with the fucked-up radiator, who had something of the look of a nightclub bouncer about him – an all thick rugby-esque fat/muscle combo – shaved head and tats on top of tats, stood open-mouthed on the spot, all vitality suddenly draining from him as his mind tried to make sense of what he was seeing. No human male was capable of supporting such massive amounts of muscle... and muscles of humongous size, depth and definition. A man this bulky could not be shredded, so that every muscle popped and lived its own little dreams independent of all its brothers. And yet, the one who called himself Damien was the most shredded bodybuilder in the world. Shredded and BEYOND huge. If huge was a universe and BEYOND was an entirely new dimension, then Damien Bushel WAS that dimension entire.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He held the pose for half-a-minute, until he was sure that it was forever etched into radiator guy’s retinas. Then he swung his massive arms downward, and they audibly slashed the air with great sound and force, before he brought his knuckled fists together and didn’t so much growl out a most-muscular as he did roar it like a bestial maniac with more strength and power than he knew what to do with. His traps erupted with size and power, as big as the headboard of a single bed. His neck went tree-trunk-like, flexing huge with thick, dense cords of masculine magnificence put to shame only by the hulkingly enormous swelling of his delt- and pec-muscles. His skin darkened as veins got thicker and thicker, more and more raised under gossamer-thin skin, when the blood they carried became rich and dense and throbbing with the power of extreme male metamorphism. The girth of his arms thickened further and further and his biceps ballooned huger still, however, his triceps gave them a run for their money by thickening vastly as they fought to dominate the upper parts of his arms. The definition was uncanny as his skin stretched thinner and thinner, but no fear of ever splitting. His body continued to compensate for his increase in size. His pecs pressed against one another and battled for chest dominance, but it was a straight stalemate, although they screamed and yawned for more space, and radiator guy felt a rush of warm musky air to his face when the pecs squeezed the air between them into an arousing blast of heat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Get the---- get the fuh-uck away from me, muh-monster!” Radiator guy needed to flee, but his legs turned wobbly and he staggered on his feet, having to grab the shutter frame to steady himself. Damien continued to pose and flex and be mischievous, enjoying every moment of his constant increase in size and strength.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=gray]It was entirely true. Damien's muscle-leeching ability didn’t require physical contact with an unwilling donor. Sheer proximity sufficed. "Seeing as you don’t seem to care about improving the quality of the muscle you possess, I have the perfect place on which to put it to good use. On MY body!" Damien’s muscle lust completely overpowered him and he commenced to snarl, licking his lips and slavering like a common beast in anticipation of a meal that was a long-time coming. The mist began to rise from radiator guy's failing flesh, like water vapour rising off sun-heated asphalt. The unwilling donor, gripped by fear of the unknown, collapsed to his knees, no longer able to stand under his own power. Up until this moment he hadn't been a man known for his public displays of weakness. But he had suddenly found himself in quite an extraordinary situation. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=gray]"Aaah, blissful nourishment, and the ecstasy of growth, so much fucking growth to come. And you, tiny man, shall bear witness for your sacrifice," Damien chanted in a voice that suddenly sounded far older than his years.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]More and more “muscle-mist” escaped from radiator guy’s betraying pores. Had there been a way to preserve the size and strength required to have him appear intimidating in his choice of work, he would’ve availed of it there and then. But there was nothing he could do. He writhed on the ground, crying like a baby, as the mist entered Damien, making the biggest most muscular super-huge bodybuilder even huger still. Damien took it all in, savouring the sensation of growth that besieged him as the greatest of intoxicants. Suddenly a burst of power made him leap into the air, high enough to grab onto an overhead support girder. The girder, easily thirty-feet long and probably weighing more than an SUV, gave in without a fight, and the garage shook violently when Damien’s feet once again connected with the concrete floor. Anything not nailed down or heavy enough not to be shaken by the force of the muscle behemoth, flew several feet into the air as chaos came to the garage, far more than it deserved. Every window in both the Jaguar and the[/COLOR] Mini Cooper shattered outwards from the force, but Damien didn’t care, such was his hunger to explore his muscle-growth ever further. For hundreds of metres around the immediate vicinity of the garage, the force of his collision with the floor set off alarms to premises and vehicles alike. People nearby began to panic. Within moments a police car siren could be heard growing closer and closer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Do asss I ssssay and you will not be prossssecuted, my boy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It was the inner deviant, that slithering, snaky voice of deceit, the same voice that held sway over Stuart Green’s [lack of] eating habits as well as his obsession over Damien. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Huh? Not you again. Piss the fuck off, not now... not while I’m havin’ such a good time.....grrrrrrr!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It had been his intention, as he grew, to play with the huge girder, bending it end to end, and then bending it again and again until he had it down to little more than a mulched-up round shape. The stronger he became the bigger the objects he wanted to bend, crush and hold mastery over. But he had messed up, acted recklessly, and now the fuzz were fast approaching.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Lay your vasssst frame upon the ground and place the girder across your legssss. You can blame thisss on a failure of the building’s ssssstructure. Yesssss, thisss dessssseption will not fail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien didn’t have to be told twice. He did as he was told, assuming the position. In the meantime radiator guy had passed out, leaving a very strange state of affairs for the local constabulary to make sense of.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Two Garda got out of the car when they traced the epicentre of the disturbance to the garage, following a short chat with two innocent bystanders who pointed towards the street to the spot from where they thought the tremor had originated. It took them a couple of minutes to figure out what had happened. One of them radioed for an ambulance as he tended to the smaller of the two incapacitated men. The other focused on Damien who pretended to be out cold.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hey, big man.... can you hear me,” inquired the Garda. Damien said nothing at first, and then pretended to stir and moan in discomfort as he gradually put some animation into his limbs. The Garda was taken aback by his size, but they were from the local police station and he’d seen this giant before. He was a muscle freak, no doubt about it. Probably on some kind of illegal black market steroid from Eastern Europe or something like that. But this wasn’t about steroids. It was about investigating some kind of seismic disturbance, the source of which appeared to be an innocuous-looking garage. Well, innocuous, that is, until the massive bodybuilder apparently working there could be factored into the equation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Uh...what huh-happened?” Damien’s shaky stammer was Oscar material without a doubt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“That’s what we’re here to find out, sir.” The Garda thought against trying to help the bodybuilder get to his feet when it was clear as day that nothing on him appeared to be broken. In fact, he didn’t have a scratch on him. Stranger things had happened, he reckoned. Lucky bastard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Everything started shaking. Maybe it was a freak mini-earthquake like you hear on the television now and again. Global warming, probably. Even this heat isn’t right for this time of year.” Damien was extremely careful not to show any kind of insane show of strength and acted feebly as he “struggled” to push the heavy girder off his legs. Once free of the massive iron beam, he lay on the grounded and panted a little, as if he needed to reclaim his breath from such effort. In truth he could have “sneezed” the girder off of him, but he opted to follow the advice of the inner deviant. The Garda stared, slack jawed, at the sight of such a huge powerful and manly chest heaving up and down as vast lungfuls of air were taken in so as to restore his equilibrium. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Jaysus, thought the Garda, I think this fucker’s turning me gay. He looked around the interior of the garage checking all of its chambers for signs of something out of the ordinary. A report would have to be filed. What force originating from the inner city of Dublin could have caused such superficial but nonetheless widespread damage? It clearly didn’t bear the signature of a bomb blast. The city council and gas company would have to be called in. Paperwork. Geological surveys and damage assessment and tests for nearby structural weakness. More Paperwork. Christ, but this bodybuilder was so fucking gorgeous. The Garda suddenly felt very confused. What would he tell his long-time girlfriend Vanessa tonight over a kebab after a trip to the cinema? Would he even be able to get a hard-on ever again in the presence of his girlfriend, now that this gigantic muscle god was forever etched in his brain?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Er, I need to use your toilet, sir. Through there isn’t it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Go right ahead,” said Damien, pretending to take great effort to pick his 1000 lb frame of the floor and not break the illusion. Meanwhile the Garda was in the garage bathroom next to the canteen jerking off to the thought of worshipping every last inch of Damien’s extraordinary muscle-bod. In the interim an ambulance arrived to ferry radiator man off to hospital to check for concussion. As he was hefted into the ambulance he regained consciousness and reached out to one of the paramedics, drawing him close by his jacket lapels, a wide and crazy look in his eyes: “He melted my muscles off me... got bigger and made me a fucking weakling. He’s a monster.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, Bud... I’m sure he’s a terror to be reckoned with. Let’s get you into A&E and find out if there’s any concussion, okay? You’ll be fine, I guarantee it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]And that was that. The cops took one last look around before getting back into the squad car. “You’ll want to contact your insurance company as soon as possible. And the premises will have to be inspected for structural...er... anomalies. As a place of public trading it will have to be... er closed...for reasons of....”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien, grinning inanely, began to make his gigantic pecs dance in great surging and striated rippling. The Garda suddenly forgot what he was talking about and couldn’t take his eyes off Damien’s heaving muscle-tits.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“...er....just... er.... take care of.... em... (gulp).”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Thank you, Gard. I’ll make sure that everything is brought up to code in due course. Thanks for stopping by.” Damien was still grinning with cheese as he bounced his pecs even more zealously, but with a steadier rhythm. They’d gotten so much bigger, now, and he marvelled at the many extra, deep striations he was now capable of squeezing across his awesome pec-meats. He decided to pull down the shutters and have some fun in private.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Come to Daddy,” he chuckled to the huge girder that had so fooled the Garda?. He lifted it up, barbell-fashion, and began to curl it repetitiously. It felt like it weighed nothing at all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck, it’s too light, way too light. I need to know just how fucking strong I’ve become.” Despite his lack of a decent pump from the massive beam of iron, Damien began to grow very aroused. It was then that he noticed how weakened the threads in his overalls had become. His boner was enough to burst every seam in the legs and it took hardly any effort at all to hulk out of the now ravaged work-wear. A large, thick thirteen-inch dick curved upwards and bobbed before him like a divining rod. His erection almost spoke to him: “Play with me, if you want to know just how strong you are, try balancing the girder on me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It was such a great idea. Damien looked up at the camera, knowing it had recorded everything so far, that day, and winked the Devil’s wink. Smiling cockily he rested the girder on his stuck-out super-rigid fuck-meat in such a way that it balanced perfectly. His dick totally took the strain without complaint.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Jaysus... I’m the strongest bastard on the planet. Using his dick muscles alone, he managed to pump out a few reps with the girder and it seemed to get lighter with every pump. His dick instantly grew longer and thicker. In no time at all he had a shaft thicker and longer than a man’s forearm. He grew some more, his entire muscle mass expanding on a framework of bones that groaned and cracked as they, too, transformed. Jizz-production went into overdrive inside his balls. He must shoot a load, a LOT of it, and soon, too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Aren’t you a bit peckisssssh for ssssome blood-sssstrengthening iron? But that girder is sooooo huge, Damien, too huge for your handssssome, beautiful mouth to accommodate![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, you got that right, pal!” Damien decided some altering of the girder was required. He took hold of it in his hands again and gripped it as far apart as his hands would allow. He applied minimal effort, and soon had the girder looking like the world’s largest horseshoe. Only the horseshoe impressions in his mammoth triceps looked more impressive and harder, too. The metal grew hot where it was most fatigued. He pressed the ends of the girder together and the horseshoe shape became a shorter, fatter beam of iron. His cock throbbed for attention and vomited pre-cum that quickly pooled at his feet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien bent the girder a second time. It still took hardly any effort. Now it looked closer to a square-shape, roughly seven and a half feet by six-ish. It still weighed the same, but it should have become near-impossible to bend any further, but the most beautiful muscle-hunk brought its ends together once again, a slight patina of sweat breaking out across his brow to indicate that he was applying any pressure at all. The metal was now fiery-hot from the friction of bending.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He reduced the girder to a flaming-hot doughy consistency and pounded the dough into a denser form, reducing it down to the size of a pineapple, only one that weighed more than an SUV. He bit a large piece out of it and chewed it noisily. The heat didn’t bother him in the slightest. In less than ten minutes he swallowed the entire iron treat. He looked upward to where the beam had once supported part of the roof.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“It’ll hold,” he decided, after a rudimentary examination.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Suddenly there came a loud bang on metal as something on the other side of the shutters pounded the metal with angry force.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Open up, Bushel. I know the fuck you’re in there!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien thought he recognised the voice but couldn’t be entirely sure. The inner deviant remained quiet, this time, safe in the knowledge that Damien was now so huge and strong, that no one or thing could come anywhere close to harming him. More pounding was delivered unto the shutter. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I said, open the fuck up, you cunt!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien didn’t much care for the “C-word”. He granted the request of his newest visitor and yanked up the shutter with his pinkie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Sebastian?” At first Damien’s eyes grew wide with total surprise. It seemed like only a night and a day had passed since last he drained the super-heavyweight bodybuilder down to the lightweight category, back in his apartment. But now Sebastian, a bodybuilder he’d called out to in the middle of the night using the influence of the inner deviant, looked big and bulky once more. He had on a low-cut wife-beater with “Feel the Pain, See the Gain!” printed on it, accompanied by shorts and trainers. But he’d lost his competitive bodybuilder’s cut look and instead looked more like a wrestler or a power lifter. This was most unusual. Never before had any guy he’d “misted” grown back muscle so quickly. Then:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Not Sebastian. Sasha... we’re twins, you fucking freak. Used to be identical until you and your weird practices.” It was as though aggression had caused Sasha to overlook the fact that he was stood face to chest with a bodybuilder of over 1000 lbs (and STILL growing). He even was so bold as to poke the now naked muscle-freak with a finger. Of course, he couldn’t make a dent in Damien’s pec-cleavage. However, the giant still had to have his fun. With lightning speed he flexed his pec-meats together, trapping Sasha’s finger like a Chinese finger trap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Huh?” Sasha had not been expecting that. Still with his hyper-bulbous pecs clamped tightly around the other’s index finger, Damien swung around on his heels, a full one-eighty degree turn, taking Sasha with him. He applied enough momentum, too, to masterfully eject Sasha across the main shop floor. The smaller, far lesser bodybuilder landed on his arse, which did nothing to ease his mood. He sat on the floor for a moment, shaking his head in disbelief. Damien brought the shutter down again in order to give them some privacy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]So much muscle on this one, he thought wickedly. I’m gonna drain him so much he’ll make Stuart look like the Incredible Hulk. And to Sasha: “Calm down, mister. It’s not like he can’t build himself back up. I never take what can’t be eventually replenished. He did it before, and he can do it again.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]“His bodybuilding days are over, you bastard. The state you left him in made him take an overdose in the early hours of the morning. Didn’t kill him, but he’s had a serious breakdown. They pumped his stomach in hospital and now he’s on suicide watch. He’s gone in the fucking head cos of you!” Sasha’s temper once again flared up. He sprang to his feet and grabbed the nearest thing he could find to qualify as a weapon, in this case a two-foot long wrench. He went at Damien, intending to batter his brains out with the wrench. Damien made no effort to protect himself. Sasha put all of his weight and strength into the blow, but the effect backfired and the force of the wrench colliding with Damien’s super-hard head completely jarred Sasha from head to toe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Arrrgh!” Sasha was knocked back, dropping the wrench in the process. Damien, lightning fast, superhuman to a fault, caught the wrench in mid-air and crushed it in his hand as though it were comprised of tinfoil. Seeing this caused Sasha to gasp and simmer out of shock. Then Damien growled like a dog and did a full-lat spread pose that widened his upper body and pushed up his heaving pectorals to such an extent he had to throw back his head to give his pecs room to expand upwards. Sasha said nothing but just gawped in disbelief at what he was seeing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I didn’t just leech most of your brother’s muscle, the other night. Before I did so I fucked him. I fucked him with my huge muscleman’s cock, but it’s bigger today than it was then. Sebastian screamed at first, but then I got him to like it. More and more he wailed at me to fill him to bursting point, and so I did, little man. And now I’m going to do the same to you. You’d better stuff a rag into your mouth to bite down on, ‘cos you may not like this to begin with.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Duh-don’t you fuckin’ dare. I’ll get the police,” Sasha shakily warned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Police were already here today. I think I turned one of them gay. I’m sure his cum is all over the toilet in the back.” Damien made a move so that he was standing “Colossus-of-Rhodes” fashion over the fawning, now terrified Sasha. His dick had become semi-flaccid, but it still dripped copious amounts of pre-cum that stretched in a continuous cord earthward. Some of it landed on Sasha’s exposed calf. He dry-retched. Damien brought up his arms and blasted out a double-biceps pose, which made Sasha nearly pass out when he saw their massive size and definition, not only on the main body of the biceps, but the secondary peaks alone – with their bulbous veins and delicious splits – had to be way bigger than the total circumference of Sasha’s upper arms alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Every inch of me screams power, size, and progress. Every inch of me is constantly developing, adding to my power and beauty. All thanks in-part to hard training and excellent diet, but mostly to that awesome mist you guys seem all too willing to convey to me.” Damien, his aggression rising and fuelled by common lust and muscle-lust, picked up Sasha who instantly went like a ragdoll in his hands. Damien was almost seven feet tall, now, and he could more than likely grow another foot or two, which he didn’t mind. He didn’t mind growing taller, because it extended his frame on which to make his muscles grow even larger, heavier, stronger and denser. With a flick of his wrist he turned Sasha over and then bent him over the bonnet of the Mini Cooper after he lifted it with one-handed ease down from the lift it had been resting on. With a dick already moist with pre-cum, Damien found some motor oil and used it to lube up Sasha’s arsehole once he’d parted him of his shorts. The lesser bodybuilder had on a white jockstrap which enhanced his bubble-butt nicely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Great arse on you, Sasha. Of course, I could crack diamonds between my cheeks.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Don’t do this, man. Puh-pleeeese. I have powerful friends. We’ll fuck you up,” Sasha wailed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“No... I will fuck you up, pretty man!” Damien pressed Sasha so forcefully into the bonnet of the Mini Cooper that the metal began to groan under the pressure. He easily held both of Sasha’s arms behind his back, so that the lesser bodybuilder was powerless to do anything to prevent assault. His arse would be reeking of motor oil for ages to come.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I think I’m gonna like this more than you’re gonna like it,” Damien snarled, now so completely unlike his former self. The lust, the hunger for sex and even greater muscle-growth was now all that fuelled him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]But then...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He stopped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Whaaat? Why hessssitate, Damien... we both neeeeed thissss to happen. Do it... hesssitate not... sssssecure the deeeeeed![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien let go of Sasha’s hands even as mist began to rise from the bodybuilder’s quaking body. It instantly entered Damien through his nostrils and mouth, but he breathed it more languidly than he had all those that gave before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck this... I’m not a rapist. I’m a whore for muscle-growth, sure, but I’m not a fucking rapist.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]But you have raped before, Damien. What’ssss sssso different about thissss time?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“This one isn’t gay. It doesn’t seem right.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Huh-who are y’talkin’ to?” Sasha was now off the Mini and found a corner between two benches to huddle in. Tears ran freely down both of his cheeks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Completely ignorant of Sasha, Damien continued to address the inner deviant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You get fed well enough by thriving on the ecstasy of mine and Stuart’s obsessions. You get off to me growing vast amounts of muscle, just as you get off to Stuart slowly starving himself to death. Just what the fuck are you, anyway?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]What I am issss not your conssssern. Let me jusssst ssssay that I am a thing older than time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Just fuck off, for now. You can have your fun later.” Damien had stood up to the deviant for the first time in his life. But he was also a slave to the beast, for without the deviant, there would be no muscle-misting. Even now his body grew bigger and bigger and more and more muscular. Sasha couldn’t believe his eyes. His body grew weak and flabby, as beneath his skin his muscles shrank down to a third of their mass. Damien wasn’t as greedy as he’d intended to be, now that he’d taken control of himself. After a few minutes he check-posed and flexed, intending to fully check himself out later in his apartment where he had LOTS of mirrors.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You can go now. Say nothing to nobody about this, not that anyone would believe you anyway. And don’t whinge about the muscle you’ve lost. I took sixty pounds tops out of you. You’ll bulk back up in a couple of years, I’m sure of it.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Huge and bulging with insane mass that not only bordered on the surreal, but stampeded buffalo-style right across it, Damien hulked through the now tiny portal that was the door into the office, damaging the frame in the process. He had work to do on the CT camera recording, stuff he didn’t want Stuart to see once he was well enough to return to the garage. It was a good job that Damien knew a thing or two about video editing on a computer. The office computer would suffice. He set down to work for the next couple of hours, and afterward he would have to set the garage back to rights. Well, as best as he was capable of with the tools at hand. His mischief was over for another day. Tonight was totally for himself... posing, flexing, and totally celebrating every facet of his massive, incredible size.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]To be continued... Click [COLOR=yellow]HERE[/COLOR] (Final Chapter)[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; February 11th, 2011 at 01:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:35 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
SPECTACULAR!!! NO MORE WORDS NEED!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text