The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.88 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to loran's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM

loran is on a distinguished road
Theft, Horror, muscle, torture part 2

[COLOR=white]V is admiring his muscled body, narcissistic and arrogantly laughing, getting horny again when he looks at him self in the mirror and sees a young rock hard muscle body of 23 years old with a cock which is now 13 inches long. He feels himself filled with power and hunger for more powerful muscle bodies and souls to suck dry. He is now ably to lift over 5 ton is resistant to physical attacks and his psionic powers are now stronger then ever by the sucked out telekinetic energy’s from the young muscle hero. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]V telepathy is sensing the power of super hero’s from a far now. After the V is probing the astral plane of this world and discovered about three miles from him there are four young muscle boys. These four young muscle men are each more powerful then the young muscle hero he just sucked dry. They are able to lift about 8 or 9 ton and that they are highly resistant against physical and internal damage and pain. V moans with dark lust as he could feel and sensed that they are brothers. They are 21, 20, 18 and 16 years old. One of them is more powerful then the rest, this one peaks at a range of lifting more then 12 ton and can fly at high speeds. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]More interesting this one has a very strong healing capacity and healing powers. The sucked and fucked dry young muscle hero had a life force count of 180 years pure life force. The three new muscle men had a life force count of 280 but the stronger one with his other powers of healing and physical power this one can lift over 25 ton. This young one has a life force count of more then 390 years and there was something more like a powerful vast amount of energy this super powered young hero could tap in too. V could not see it but only feel it and it felt good so fucking good and powerful. This young muscle stud was only sixteen years old and already far more powerful then his brothers. This young muscle stud despite his age was far more packed with muscle and power then his bothers. They all look like damn fine bodybuilders and all oozing with muscle. Too V’s surprise he could sense that the strongest of them is highly resistant toward telepathic and psychic attacks. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Al of the four muscle hero’s have superb muscled build bodies. In fact there are more muscles on there bodies then any bodybuilder on earth could ever get or hoped for. The strongest of them has a lot more muscle packed on to his body, like a muscled freak. V moans with arousal as pre cum is dripping from his new giant hot cock made him wanting him even more to fuck and suck them dry. It is almost if I can drain them from this far thought the V when he is jerking himself off and shooting his gum over and over again, he felt so alive and hungry for more muscle, energy and suffering. He wants to suck them dry slowly, feeding on ever once of energy they have feeding on their pain and despair as he is feeling horny and smirking arrogantly as approach the four young super men. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They aren’t noticing him at all. They are to busy working out and fighting each other to get stronger and better. They are training to become a guardian in the legion of the strong and if they are very lucky the can become guardian of there world to defend the worlds against intruders. This is al what’s on there minds right now. Suddenly one off them is feeling tired and stops practising he is wondering of a little bit from the rest. V is feeling burning desire and is lusting for more sexual pleasure and power and he makes his move on the other heroes thanks to his new found powers he can immobilise the motor functions of other humans or humanoids in other words they have no control over there body’s and their energy or psionic linked powers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]V is leeching on to the first young superman the 21 years old one named bracken. Even from 30 feet away the V was starting to drain energy from this young muscle stud. Small arcs of energy from the young superman are caressing the V muscular body in all the right places, feeding him, making his cock even harder. The flow of the energy went primarily in his giant 15 inch thick throbbing cock, balls and nipples. He could sense and feel the fear in the young mans mind and got more energy off it, V is swaggering his more then built body towards him as the arcs of energy where getting bigger as he approached his new fuck victim as V pulls him closer towards him forcing his face on mere inch from his throbbing rock hard cock. V was getting of with the energy this hero was feeding him as he siphoned him of slowly as he savours every second of it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]V rock hard cock was standing monstrous thick the thick head of his cock was now leaking of loads of pre cum. The other three super powered men could not move or do anything they where trapped in there own body’s. They watched in terror how V pulled their brother more closely to his pulsating cock and they heard in their heads the dark and victorious voice of V who says look how I’m gonna to suck your brother dry trough my cock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He lets them watch as he slowly and with great arousel and viciousness, using his powers to drain their brother slowly and with horrifying humiliation, pain and despair and see the expression of dark sexual pleasure on V’s face as he drains their brother for more vital energy’s. They see how arc’s of vital energy are drained of their brothers body is slowly deteriorate as they hear him scream in total agony and desperation as he knows he is gone suffer a great deal as he feels how V is tearing him apart atom by atom, consuming his essence completely. V moans yes Boy I am taking your powers and I relish in your pain and despair, in thrive on negative emotions, you should thank me boy for my time with you and that I think you are worthy of feeding me, V is in total rapture as he feeds on this hero, in awe and admiration of himself as he sees and feels how vital energy’s of this superhero are surging in his rock hard monster cock sending waves of pure sexual bliss trough his staggering godlike body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They see their brother muscles gradually wither away and how his powers drained by V making V stronger and more powerful, aroused and more malicious then ever. They see the ecstasy on V’s face filled with lust and rapacious sinister smile, as their brother screams and begs for his life with the result that V tauntingly moans with bliss. When they see that the muscled body of their brother has nearly sucked dry as they hear V [/COLOR][COLOR=white]maleficent[/COLOR][COLOR=white] laughing. V Dark and arrogant voice saying I am going to suck your soul dry. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]V throws his neck and head back into complete sexual ecstasy while their brother is screaming for mercy as V viciously and diabolical moans YESSSS boy feed me your soul YESSSS scream and beg me as V devastating powers are ripping away at their bothers essence and soul, when they see how his body full of blisters and withers, they hear V moaning of nefarious delight as V drinks and usurps the vital force of this soul feeding him even more and when the last scream NOOOOOO please …………. is heard they hear V screaming in total pleasure as he feeds on this soul and as he unloads gallons of his cum coming over and again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]V is almost intoxicated from the energy draining and filled with arrogance as he feels how his cock is and is rock hard solid and wanting more young muscle to fuck. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]V is looking at Ax and his wonderful muscle body. V is demanding of Ax to get closer and closer and more and more arcs of energy are flowing from Ax into V as he is in total demand and ecstasy as he feels the power and fear. V is now looking at the 18 years old brother and simply wants the fuck this boy right now. V is forcing his own mind into this poor boy and brain fucking and sucking him, filled with total disregard for Ax’s life he summons his deepest fears and nightmares while feeding on these energy’s. V is not holding back as he savagely drains his vital force and energy’s, he feels giant bolds of super powered life force flowing into his giant cock and balls into his own body fucking this boy dry in just over 2 minutes as they are forced to watch their poor brother screaming while his body decay’s under V’s viscous and devouring mind rape. Their brother soul and vital energy’s ripped out by V’s hunger as he devourers Ax’s soul, literary annihilate Ax’s body in a mere second. V’s cock is now monstrous thick and hard again as he obscenely admires his own body while sadistically saying that was fun and I demand more NEED more ![/COLOR]

Last edited by loran; February 10th, 2011 at 01:38 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loran For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (February 15th, 2013), muscular (February 11th, 2013), Riko (February 18th, 2013), stringra1970 (February 11th, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:57 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
WOW!! how did I miss this one for so long? I hope you still plan to write more!!
  #3   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Where's part one? How di all of this come about? Good Stuff!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options