The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2011, 12:19 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Chest (Part 11)

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]I appreciate all the advice and comments. Both are always welcome. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ccff][COLOR=#00ccff][COLOR=#00ccff]Part 1 thru 4[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ccff][COLOR=#00ccff]Part 5-8,9,10[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]CHAPTER 11: LUNCH[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jason, Tyson, Nick, and Jordan sat in the cafeteria around a lunch table that was, as usual, covered in food. They had done this each day since the beginning of the school year, only lately they had to squeeze together now that each of them weighed over 200 pounds. The four of them together made the booth-style cafeteria table look small by comparison. Each of them was in tight-fitting shirts of various styles, their wide shoulders bulging and pushing up against each other. The scene was almost comical. Tyson and Jason both wore form fitting t-shirts, the veins snaking under the skin of their arms visible even through the fabric of their shirts as they rode their way across their delts and over their back. Jordan was the smallest of the four but the sophomore was as ripped as any bodybuilder his age. Much of their conversation continued to revolve around Nick’s instantaneous growth the day before. The guy, although still slightly smaller than Jason and Tyson, just looked bigger. The guy didn’t have a shred of body fat and would look ripped even if he added 20 pounds of fat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m still getting over that, man,” Jordan said, awestruck. “I can’t say I’m not jealous. I can remember weighing more than you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick laughed. “Yeah, no shit. It was last week.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m not kidding. I feel like the small guy all of a sudden. And I’m at 205!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Whatever, man, you were less than 180 at the beginning of the season.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“173, but who’s counting.” His shirt looked like he wore it back then. Although a thick-fabric collared shirt, it strained to contain his bulk. Most of the players’ parents were tired of buying new clothes every couple of weeks and forced their kids to wear those they had until they burst. As stretched as it was, the simple act of cutting his chicken sent the shirt into a dance as the muscles in his pecs and arms rolled beneath the fabric.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tyson changed the subject. “What do you think was wrong with Blake yesterday? One second he was going hard, and then suddenly he was on the sidelines heaving as if he were having heat stroke.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Maybe that red shit finally shut down his kidneys,” Jordan said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I dunno, man,” Jason said. “It didn’t look like he was sick. I don’t know what was going on but he left the field in a hurry.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Whatever,” Nick said, never much a fan of the former star. “If something bad had happened to him we would have heard about it by now. He hasn’t gained an ounce since the beginning of the season and maybe that’s starting to affect his motivation.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jordan laughed. “Yeah, remember when 195 was considered big? Man, I used to idolize him. Now Chuck’s replaced him at starting safety. Isn’t that crazy?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick finished chewing then spoke up. “Chuck should have taken the spot weeks ago. That guy’s turned into a tank.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jason shrugged, looking pensive. Nick, done with his gigantic meal, put his arms over his head and stretched. In doing so he flexed every fiber in his arms, causing a maze of veins to bulge and the striations across his skin turned into valleys. At times it seemed like half the cafeteria took note when he did that. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Woah,” a female voice suddenly said. “That’s my head.” Nick turned and the table’s attention focused on the girl sitting at the table behind them. Reece Windmiller, one of the hottest girls at the school, turned as she repaired her hair. She smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Pretty soon you boys will need to split up if you can’t keep yourselves confined to that table,” she said coyly. “Nick, those arms are officially bigger than my head so you be careful with them.” She looked at them for a second then spoke up again. “Actually,” she said as she turned to the friend sitting next to her. “Tatiana, why don’t you go sit with the boys. Nick, come over and sit with us.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tatiana, a dark haired and olive skinned beauty jumped up as if this dialog were completely rehearsed and strolled over to the guys’ table. “You heard her,” she said mischievously to a still stretching Nick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick blushed and finally put his arms down. Then he grinned at the guys, got up and as he left said “guess we all have to have some fun sometimes.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tatiana took his former place sitting next to Tyson and Nick strolled over and sat beside Reece. She looked amazing. Long blond hair framing green eyes and tan skin. Her tight body and unreal breasts were contained by a tank top that looked taped to her body. She smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hello Nick,” she said. “You’re looking pretty swollen today.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The other two girls at the table, also more than slightly attractive, snickered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Keep eating meals like the one you just inhaled and you might lose that crazy washboard stomach that shirt does nothing to hide,” she continued as she put her hand up his shirt and allowed her hand to explore his entire midsection. Her eyes flared with lust and Nick’s pants got a little tighter. Regardless of her comments, he knew there wasn’t an ounce of fat on his stomach; his abs were shredded and as defined when sitting down as they were standing up. He flexed his abs and gave her hands a real treat. She bit her lower lip. Her hands reached up to his chest and he made them dance, each slab of muscle rolling like boulders. She moved her face closer, her eyes starving. “What are they putting in the water you guys are drinking?” she asked breathlessly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The moment was dulled by the sudden sound of Jason coughing up his last bite of food. “You alright, man?” Nick asked as Jason chugged his drink.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, don’t mind me. Food just went down the wrong pipe,” he said as he continued to cough.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Reece was none too impressed with the interruption. Her hands continued to caress his stomach. “It’s too noisy in here,” she said as she pulled her fingers away from beneath his shirt and took his hand. “Let’s find a place a little more private.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick let himself be guided away. She walked him outside and across the breezeway and to a non-descript door on the main building which he had never seen used since arriving at the school. She tried the handle and pouted after finding it locked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick smiled, took the handle, gave it a good solid twist, and forced the door open. That did it for Reece. She inhaled like she was already halfway to climax, put her hand around his belt and yanked him into what appeared to be an old lab. By the time they closed the door and made it to a table, she had his pants off and he was gingerly making his way through her shirt. Clothes off, Nick effortlessly carried her as she wrapped her legs around his midsection and proceeded to give him the make out session of his life. The light shining through the windows danced across his body and revealed every muscle in shimmering contrast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick held onto her as Reece’s hands slid up and down his chest, massaging the rock hard mounds that made up his body. “It’s like your body is made of polished marble,” she said breathlessly. “I’ve never felt anything like them, Nick. And I’ve felt a lot.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick bet she did. Until recently, Reece had been claimed by none other than Blake Thompson. Apparently she had moved on. She positioned herself and allowed Nick to thrust himself inside of her. Gasping, she grabbed his traps and squeezed with all of her might, barely even denting them in the process. She was continuously amazed at how strong he was, lifting her didn’t phase him at all. She grabbed his arms, feeling the boulders inside them move and churn beneath his skin as he lifted her up and down as effortlessly as if she were a stuffed animal. Reece was shocked to notice he was holding all of her weight with those two arms. From the second she let him inside of her, her legs had relaxed and then extended spread eagle to make room for the biggest thing she had ever put between them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]She threw her head back and screamed as he continued to move her. Nick moaned, not only at the sexual experience but at the swelling sensation filling his biceps and shoulders. He estimated she weighed about 110 and knew he had no problem curling 55 pounds on each arm. However the repetition of it gave them a pump which would have probably burst the shirt he was wearing before she stripped it off. She noticed, too, and kneaded his arms as her legs began to shake. “Holy shit,” she moaned. And he moved her faster. She scratched her hands down his back, and was able to grab the groves in it like a mountain climber does the slope of a cliff. His throbbing dick grew larger and larger and she wondered how much more she could take. His body reeked of raw power and it aroused her more than she ever thought possible. In their grips, neither noticed Blake watching through the dusty window.[/COLOR]

Last edited by florida20; March 14th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options