The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:33 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
To Boldly Grow

[COLOR=#000000] ?Doctor [COLOR=lemonchiffon]McCoy, you?re telling me that I?m about to transform into a monstrous green creature with huge muscles??[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes, Captain. The gamma radiation that those aliens shot at you is causing unusual mutations in your body.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I see,? James Kirk said. ?Is there any way that you can reverse it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Not until I?ve studied it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What do you suggest??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Let?s both beam back down to the planet. We?ll go to a secluded area and I?ll observe your transformation.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Okay,? Kirk said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Later, Kirk told Spock that Kirk and McCoy were going back to the planet to investigate something. The two men beamed down into a wooded area.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How do you feel?? McCoy said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I feel?tingly all over. Also, my muscles feel a bit stronger and my clothes are starting to feel tight.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You should remove your uniform.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy said, ?When your transformation really starts, your body will outgrow your uniform. Then you?d have to explain why you need a new uniform beamed down. Besides, I?ve seen your body when I?ve examined you in the past.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I don?t know?? Kirk said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?At least start with the boots. I?ll do the same.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk removed his boots, which were really tight. ?That feels much better,? he said, wiggling his toes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy removed his own boots and then his shirt. Kirk looked at his topless friend and he removed his own shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Wow,? McCoy said. ?I can really see a difference. Your upper body is quite a bit more muscular than it was before.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy reached out and he touched Jim?s pecs. He rubbed them, feeling how strong they were and he noticed that the nipples got hard and were longer than before. Jim moaned. ?That feels really good,? he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jim put his hand on McCoy?s chest and he rubbed the other man. McCoy ran his hand down Kirk?s stomach. He grabbed the waistband of Kirk?s pants with both hands. He pulled the pants down, with no resistance from Kirk. Kirk removed his underwear, while McCoy stripped himself. The men were both fully nude now. Kirk lay on his stomach and McCoy ran his hand over Kirk?s muscular back and down to his butt. He rubbed Kirk?s buttocks and he leaned his face down to lick Kirk?s butt-crack. Kirk moaned again. McCoy slowly inserted his tongue deeper and deeper into Kirks? butt-hole.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh!? Kirk said. ?Oh! That feels great!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk began to tremble. Then his moaning turned into a growling sound. McCoy stopped licking Kirk?s butt. Kirk turned around. McCoy saw that Kirk?s eyes were glowing white.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk looked at his hands and he could see that they were growing bigger. ?It?s starting!? he shouted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy stood up. Kirk also stood up. McCoy saw that Kirk was now taller than he had been before.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How does it feel?? McCoy asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s amazing!? Kirk growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Both men watched as Kirk was growing taller and wider. His muscles were swelling larger. His skin was starting to take on a green tint.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Looks like?you?right about?green!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Why are you talking like that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Can?t?getting hard to think! Over?overwhelmed with?feeling good!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Wow,? the doctor said. ?Your mind is reverting to a savage state.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk just growled. McCoy?s cock surged to full hardness as he watched his friend?s body continue its transformation. Kirk?s skin tone was now lime green. His upper arms were becoming massive, as were his shoulders and back. His nipples were getting longer and wider. His areolae were expanding in diameter as his pecs continued to swell and get harder. His skin tone was now a darker green color. His abdominal muscles were becoming well-defined. His testicles were swelling in his green scrotum. His pubic hair, as well as the hair on his head, was dark green. His cock was expanding longer and wider and thicker. The flared green head of it was slick with pre-come. McCoy watched Kirk?s thighs become thicker. Then he noticed that Kirk?s thighs were no longer growing. He looked at Kirk and he realized that the transformation was finished. Kirk raised his arms above his head and he roared like a savage beast. His dark green skin was covered in sweat. His cock was pulsing and it was 14 inches long and six inches around. His testicles were the size of peaches, hanging in a green sack. Kirk?s torso muscles rippled as he flexed and admired his new form. McCoy walked around the seven-foot-tall muscle-beast. Kirk?s butt was firm and round. His back muscles were amazing and his shoulders were as big across as McCoy?s leg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Damn!? the doctor said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk lay on the ground. He spread his massive legs and he began to stroke his amazing cock. McCoy walked up between Kirk?s legs. Soon, Kirk?s massive thighs were spasming and his balls were twitching. He began to shoot green semen into the air. When he had finished coming, Kirk?s body trembled and it began to shrink and slowly turn normal color. Kirk became a normal human again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Fuck!? he said. ?That was?sensational!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What do you remember?? McCoy said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?All of it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy got down beside his friend and he licked some of the green semen off of Kirk?s stomach. He swallowed it and then licked up the rest of it. Then men got up and went to a stream. They cleaned off. They got dressed. They were about to call the ship and get beamed back up, when McCoy dropped his communicator.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s wrong?? Kirk said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I feel weird. My uniform is so tight!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You?re looking green.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh!? McCoy said. ?The semen I swallowed must be changing my body!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk watched as McCoy?s body began to swell beneath the uniform.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It feels so good!? McCoy growled, his eyes glowing white. ?Sleeves?too tight!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy?s arms grew longer and they began to fill with muscle. Soon, his triceps grew too big for the right sleeve and the material split apart. His arm was a light green color. His left sleeve also split apart.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Much better!? he growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy?s boots exploded apart and his green feet continued to grow. Kirk?s cock reached full stiffness when he saw McCoy?s shirt splitting open down the front. His shoulders tore through the fabric and then the shirt finished opening itself in front. Now, McCoy?s developing abs and pecs could be seen and he was turning a darker shade of green. McCoy?s nips expanded in all directions and his thighs were bared. Then the rest of the pants legs split apart, followed soon by the seat of the pants and then his growing green dick destroyed the front of the pants. His balls fell and slapped against his growing thighs. McCoy grew and grew until he was about as big as Kirk had been in his fully-mutated form. Kirk looked at his monstrous friend and he grinned. Kirk?s cock was straining at his pants. Kirk lowered his pants and his briefs. He grabbed his dick, which was still slick with his own sweat and come and he began to jerk off. His body began to tremble and his cock began to grow in his hands.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Changing?again!? he growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His feet blasted free from his boots. His body grew bigger and his skin turned green. His clothes became tighter and then they all tore apart. He was fully nude and his transformation ended. He was still beating off and he shot come. His semen splattered all over McCoy?s muscular green stomach and chest. The sticky fluid dripped off of McCoy?s long, hard nipples. McCoy roared and looked at his own body and then at Kirk?s. McCoy ran up behind Kirk and he pushed his cock-head against Kirk?s butt-crack. McCoy shoved his cock into Kirk?s butt-hole. Kirk roared. McCoy growled and he began to ass-fuck his friend. McCoy felt his orgasm coming and he roared. Kirk felt the other man coming inside his butt and he roared. Kirk wasn?t touching his cock, but he began to shoot come again. McCoy continued to come in Kirk?s butt. McCoy?s semen was seeping out of Kirk?s butt and running down to the ground. It was splashing back onto McCoy?s body. It was all over Kirk?s buttocks and legs, and all over McCoy? cock, testicles, stomach, and legs. Finally, they stopped coming. McCoy withdrew from Kirk?s butt, his large green dick starting to soften. McCoy?s cock got instantly hard again when Kirk grabbed and began to beat McCoy off. While Kirk was still playing with him, McCoy grabbed Kirk?s tool and he began to masturbate the other man. They played with each other for hours and they came several more times, in gallons. They came until they couldn?t come anymore and then they reverted to their human forms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] When McCoy regained his senses, he realized that he was lying naked in a pool of semen?and he enjoyed it. Kirk looked at him and both men grinned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] They were still lying there a half hour later, when an alien walked up to them. The alien looked like a four-foot-tall nude human male. He was fully bald. His cock was hard and was 12 inches long.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That?s one of the aliens that shot gamma radiation at me,? Kirk said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?We are known as Cyndrels. I am called Lealo. We had thought you came to our planet to attack us. Our weapons only stun our kind. We had no idea they would causes changes in your bodies. We are sorry for the inconvenience.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk started to say that it was no inconvenience. ?Don?t be??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy interrupted him, ?There is one way you can make it up to us.? Kirk looked at McCoy quizzically. ?We wish to have one of our crewmates exposed to the radiation.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk looked at McCoy and said, ?Who??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy said, ?Spock.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk grinned and said to Lealo, ?You will act like you?ve captured us and asked for our help. We couldn?t help you, so you need the help of our science chief. When he comes down to the planet, we?ll take it from there.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Lealo shrugged and said, ?Okay.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Lealo took the nude men to his lab. He gave them robes to wear. They knelt down and put their arms behind their backs to make it look like they were bound. Lealo contacted the Enterprise. Spock?s face appeared on the lab?s viewscreen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Lealo said, ?Alien vessel, we have captured your leader and your medical chief. We have asked them for their help in a scientific matter. They tell us that there is a science chief aboard your vessel who would be able to help us. Beam down this Spock. When he helps us with our matter, we will release your crewmates. Do not send down anyone else and do not attempt to trick us. No one will be harmed if you do exactly what we say.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Lealo cut the communications link. About 10 minutes later, Spock beamed down to the planet. Lealo met him and led him to the lab. When Spock saw Kirk and McCoy he said, ?I trust you are uninjured.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk said, ?We?re fine.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk and McCoy stood up and took their hands from behind their backs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s going on?? Spock said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Lealo shot Spock with a gamma weapon. Spock didn?t show any emotion.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How do you feel?? McCoy asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I feel?unusual. What was that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk said, ?The alien shot me with that gamma radiation weapon. It caused changes in my body and mind. I became a savage monster. McCoy was exposed to my semen and his body also was transformed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Fascinating,? Spock said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk said, ?Commander Spock, I order you to remove your uniform.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I will not obey that order. I believe that neither you nor the doctor is fit for duty.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?When you transform into a monster, you will also not be fit for duty,? McCoy said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I am still your captain and you must obey my order,? Kirk said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Very well,? Spock said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Spock took off his boots. He removed his shirt and undershirt. He took off his belt and pants. He removed his boxer briefs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Damn!? Kirk said, ?That cock must be eight inches long!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I always did like giving him physicals,? McCoy said. Kirk laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk and McCoy removed their robes and they were both nude. McCoy began to rub Spock?s butt-cheeks. Kirk grabbed Spock?s dick and it hardened in his hand. McCoy knelt down and buried his face in between Spock?s butt-cheeks. He began to lick Spock?s butt-hole.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh!? Spock said. ?I must keep control. I must not lose control.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Kirk knelt down and took Spock?s dick into his mouth. Kirk began to lick Spock?s cock-head and suck on his cock. Spock began to tremble.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It feels so good, but I have to keep control,? Spock said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Spock couldn?t help himself and soon he was coming in Kirk?s mouth and down his throat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh!? Kirk said. ?I?m getting horny! Body?changing!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Spock looked in fascination as Kirk grew and changed. Kirk was soon a nude green muscle-beast.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?He?s so sexy,? Spock said. ?No! I can?t lose control!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] McCoy looked at Kirk?s huge green dick. Spock turned around when he heard McCoy growling. He watched McCoy?s transformation. The monster McCoy stomped over to the monster Kirk and he began to rub Kirk?s amazing dick.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Spock shouted, ?Oh! I?m feeling so hot! I?m so horny! My body is tingling! I must fight it! I can?t fight it! I?can?t?fight it!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Spock?s eyes glowed white and he began to growl. ?It feels?so?good! I?m starting to have trouble thinking. I don?t care! Want?need?to grow and grow!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His muscles swelled. His cock grew. His skin turned green. When his transformation was complete, he was eight feel tall and his muscles were huge. His skin was dark green, as was his hair and his pubic bush. His dick was 14? long and very thick. His balls were the size of apples. He growled and flexed.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Now that's a Star Trek episode worth repeating. Thanks!
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 11:40 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Definitely a tale that no one has told before....and should be expanded to the whole crew.
  #4   Add to Funbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:45 AM

Funbird is on a distinguished road
Classic!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size