The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:25 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
The Juicehead....a quick intro

Let me know if you think it's worth a continuation.

I still remember the first time i saw him at my gym. Big strapping hairy brute of a man. Muscle on top of muscle in a white string tank top, and gray sweats that did nothing to hide his enormous glutes. Or his big package, which flopped around every time he moved. It was almost impossible for me not to stare at him, and to make matters worse, he flexed out in the mirror after every set he did. One pose after another, his veiny, pro bodybuilder quality muscle rippling and swelling with the slightest move. At one point, while he was doing a double bi pose, he saw me looking at him thru the mirror. He winked at me, then chuckled as he went back to posing. It scared the shit out of me, the way he laughed. He reminded me of that guy Eddiebigmuscle on youtube. Rough and kinda scary, like he could snap your neck without thinking twice about it. Unlike Eddie, who was covered with tattoos, this guy only had one, a big Italian flag on his left arm. When I dared to look at him again, he was doing a latspread. His lats jutted out an extra foot on each side of his enormous back. I had to get out of there.

On my way out of the gym, I asked Ted, the manager, "Who's the new guy in the back?"

"The juicehead?" he said. "He blows thru here about once a year. I hear he just got out of prison...got a year for dealing gear."

I walked out onto the busy city street and down to the corner. I waited for the light to change with a crowd of people, and when it turned green and we started to walk, I realized my heart was still pounding hard. I hated that I was so attracted to enormous goons who looked like they could pummel the life out of me. I'd been a gymnast in college, and now, at 25, was still fit and trim, but at 5'7, 150lbs, was not match for an ex-con that was about 6'5, 280lbs of solid muscle.

I was about halfway across the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "What's your hurry?" I turned around and saw him looking down at me. It was a chilly day, but he still had on just a tank top and sweats, although now he had a skull cap on his head. I froze in my tracks, and so did he. People moved around him like he was a huge boulder in a stream. Almost everyone did a double take at the massive hulk as they walked by.

"What?" I stammered. I managed to start walking again, and he moved along side of me as we crossed the street.

"I saw you looking at me back at the gym, thought you might want something. Maybe a little cycle or something, looks like you could use a little more size on you."

"Nah, that's ok," I said, walking faster.

"I got some new stuff, would jack you up quick. I've gained 10 solid pounds in a week," he said, keeping up with me easily. "Even making my dick bigger," he boasted.

As we passed a bodega, there was a bike leaning against a parking meter. He went over and got on it. Odd that it wasn't locked, but I assumed it was his bike. I figured he was riding away as he bounced off the curb onto the street and pulled out into traffic. He weaved in and out of cars. I wasn't all that surprised that no one honked at him, cause the dude looked like he could rip a car door right off its hinges. He rode back up on the sidewalk and came up to me again. "Come on, little dude, try one cycle. You know you could use another 30lbs of muscle." He gave my arm a hard squeeze and laughed. He rode up ahead of me, making people scatter out of his way on the sidewalk. I heard someone behind me going, "Where's my bike?" I saw two policemen getting out of a parked patrol car up ahead, and assumed they would grab the massive bike thief. Just then, I was passing by a walkway between two office buildings, so I turned into it and headed to the street at the other end of it. I walked fast, hoping that he wouldn't come zooming up to me on the bike, police in pursuit. I continued on home, looking back every now and then. When he didn't show up again, I was relieved, but also disappointed.

That night, I couldn't think of anything but the big juicehead. The way he towered over me in the street, almost menacing in his approach. The way he'd made that bike look so small, his huge legs peddling around, quads so jacked up you could see the size of them thru his gray sweats. I got into the shower to jack off to him. I imagined him joining me, stripping off his tank top, his big nips and black hairy chest as perfect as the pro wrestler Tyler Reks, only bigger and thicker and stronger. Then he strips off his sweats and exposes his enormous hairy bodybuilder quads and calves, and steps into the shower with me in his jock. As the shower wets his jockstrap, I can see the outline of his thick 9 inch cock. He makes me soap up his immense back and scrub down his 280lbs of muscle. "290," he corrects me, then he strips off his jock and soaps up his hardon. "Just like back in prison," he says, his voice an octave deeper than mine as he bends me over and fucks the crap outta me. I cum so hard my jiz almost flies up over the showerhead.

That night, in bed, I feel ashamed and dirty. So ashamed and dirty that I jerk off to the thought of being thrown into prison and ending up with the big juicehead as my cellmate.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:36 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
hell ya man post more
  #3   Add to ClaudeMarkus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:39 PM
ClaudeMarkus

ClaudeMarkus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ClaudeMarkus
Fucking hot!

Keep on writing! Love stories with huge muscle monsters juicing them self up to freaks!
  #4   Add to omegakai3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:08 PM

omegakai3 is on a distinguished road
Love the tone of the story, really hot! Keep it going, man.
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:12 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
love it as well! good stuff
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
It is great and I honestly love it. Can't wait for another part, there are a lot of great new stories going on. All you guys are doing great work.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 04:20 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Are you kidding?!

There's never been a story of yours I didn't devour. Hurry up, get with it! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 04:32 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Post more please

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #9   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Juicehead

Are you kidding YES,YES we want more. Please HURRY, it sounds 6969ing HOT
Thanks for writing for us that can not so we can dream about being a MONSTER Muscle guy
  #10   Add to bigmusclez's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 06:02 PM

bigmusclez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bigmusclez Send a message via Yahoo to bigmusclez
more of course

My goodness, it sounds like the start of something incredible. YES!! Add more.
  #11   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Please go on!! Me him big with the special Juice!
  #12   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 10:42 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
C'mon, you know we want it. Don't make us beg. :3
  #13   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:06 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
More Please

More of this story please. If I might suggest, have him show off for his Little Dude, perhaps a fight between him & another 300 lb muscle monster? Thanks
  #14   Add to olympic876's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:40 AM

olympic876 is on a distinguished road
what an intro... looking forward to reading the first installment...
  #15   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
wow - what a promising start for a hot story!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options