The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 02:46 AM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
the New Kid. Part 4

Thanks for all of the feedback guys, I know that the first part(s0 were a little fuzzy. I needed to lay down some ground work. This is a continuation of course. Still no growth, just some explanation, then I can get to the good stuff, hopefully this weekend.

LD

I looked up at Eric, Not sure what is going on. He took my hand and in one quick motion, helped me up and stood up himself. I walked with him silently, very confused as to what was going on. he had his hand in between my shoulders, I could feel his thumb lightly touching my neck. When we got to the car, I looked at him as he opened my door. "Would you care to explain what is going on?" He nodded. "I can explain it better at my house. Do you have to go home now, or can I take you there first?" I looked at him and I called my mother. I told her that I got ahold of a friend and that I will be going over to his house, and I should be home later. She was okay with that, she would be stuck at the office until later in the evening, so she suggested I eat at my friend's house. I blushed, not sure how to explain as to what was going on. So, I chose not to. I looked at Eric. "She suggests that I have dinner at your place, she won't be home to late." His eyes widened and a toothy smile appeared on his face. I was a little bit creeped out. He looked at me with that cat-catching-the-canary look and said, "Great, my parents are out of town. So it will just be you and me." And he slid into the driver's side. I look out blankly to the field, not sure of what I was going to get myself into.

I slid into my side of the car, and rode very quietly out to his house. It was a large victorian Tudor. Lots of huge window decorated the front of the house, which I guess made it feel more modern. He pulled into the garage, stopped the car and hopped out. I had my hand on the handle to let me out, when my door opened. I was again shocked and surprised as he offered his hand to me. I took it, and he pulled me out of the car, The look on his face was serene, he had a soft smile, and the look in his blue-grey eyes was that of peace, and happiness. "I havn't had company over to my house in ages. I am honored that you said yes." His voice matched the smile, soft, gentle. Not at all the way it was directed at me in the bathroom earlier today. He held my hand as we walked to the door. He let me into the house first, and shut the garage door behind us.

The outside of the house was incredable, it had the look of an old house, but, the inside was straight out of a Better Homes and Garden magazine. Clean and bright. State of the art everything, from the stove, to the coffee maker. He lead me to one of the stools at the buffet. I took it and leaned against the back of the high backed stool. "Drink? we have soda, milk, water...?" He asked. "Pepsi?" I answered. He smiled and pulled out one regular and one diet. I grinned and pointed at the regular Pepsi. He handed it to me and smiled. "Thank you" I said as I popped the top. I took a long drink, my head racing with question, trying to edit them so that I could be couth. I opened my mouth to speak and what flew out of my mouth, I am almost ashamed of. "What the Hell happened this morning? I mean Thank you for the ride, and the soda, but, This Mr Jekyll and Dr. Hyde shit is throwing me for a loop!"

He laughed out loud. He was wiping tears from his eyes. "It's... Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" He was laughing so hard, that I smiled and blushed when I realized what I had said. He was holding onto the countertop, trying to catch his breath. When he finally stopped laughing he wiped his face. "Um," He took a deep breath. " I am really sorry about the attack." He looked down at his feet, his face got really serious. "I am not quite sure what is wrong with me, but, I have anger issues. For most of my life it has felt like I have a huge hive of nasty hornets, living in my head. Always buzzing, never silent. The noise in my head is so hard to drown out sometimes. It cuases me headaches and I can't stand the noise." He then looked at me, face clear and serious. The hand that was holding the counter made its way onto my hand. "And when you touched me...." His eyes started to tear up. "When you touched me, the noise was gone. It just vanished." He squeezed my hand. "That god awful noise disappeared. And, it was becuase of you." He slowly pulled back his hand. "That is why I dropped you. I don't know why it happened or how it happened. But, When you touched me, skin to skin, Trying to get out of my grasp, those hornets were still." He turned around. I could see him wiping his eyes, trying to compose himself. I slowly and quietly slid off of the stool, I wrapped my arms around him from behind, laid my head in between his shoulder blades, and softly hugged him. I felt him shake slightly, he turned in my grasped and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. We stood there in his kitchen for ten minutes. I hugged him and he wept.
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), flamedelft (March 5th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Nice, very nice. Thank you. And, of course, more please. When you get the chance.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:23 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Yes a definitely thanks. When are parts 5 - 20 coming out?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 03:27 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
WOW i love it when a story takes a turn like this. Now the question is what happens with the "hornets" when that peace and serenity is taken away from them :P hee hee. I love his soft side though and how this section ended so cute.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:52 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing! Looking forward to more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options