The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:53 AM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
The new kid~ part 5

I felt his body take in a big breath of air. I knew that he was ready to continue on with our evening. I let go of him, he wiped his eyes, and looked at me with all seriousness. I opened my mouth before he could say anything. "Just between you and me." He smiled. "Thank you." He walked to the fridge and opened it up. his head was buried deep in there when I heard. "Pizza?" I was going to be in agreement on our dinner choice,but, I really didn't have much of a choice. When he pulled himself back out, he carried three different pizzas with him. I just sat quietly and smiled. He rummaged in a lower cabinant and pulled out a pizza pan for each of the pies. He flipped on the oven, unwrapped the pizzas, got everything ready, turned the timer, and looked back at me. "Want to see my room?" He had a grin on his face, I wasn't quite sure what he had planned, but, it was something that I wouldn't forget.

I nodded and followed him to the stairwell leading downstairs. The lower level room opened up into a large workout space. Machines, that I am used to seeing in state-of-the-art gyms, lined up against the walls. The room was clean, but, the air smelled of sweat and musk. I am sure that Eric worked out down here like a fiend. He lightly brushed his hands along the machines, but we travelled through the machines to the room on the other side. It was half the space of the workout room, but, it was large never the less. In the room, pushed into one corner, was a full bedroom set. King sized bed, Dresser, full length mirror. The bedroom space was divide from the rest of the living space by a dark green curtain that matched the green in the comforter and pillow set that adorned the bed. In the makeshift living space, was a full sectional couch, glass-top coffee table and in front of the seating was the entertainment system: Flat screen, surround sound, X-box 360 and the PS3, The works. I looked at him. "This is amazing, I take that this is your domain?" He smiled. "Yes, but this isn't what I wanted to show you." He walked to the dresser, and pulled some coins off of it. He brought them to me. He opened up his hand, in the palm was four shiny quarters. "Grab the coins." I took the coins from his hand. "They are normal coins right Jakob?" I flipped them over, tapped them against each other, felt the cool metal between my fingers. "Yeah, I guess so. You wanted to show me some coins?" He slowly took them back from me. He held one of them in between his finger and forefinger, so that the eagle was facing me. He slowly tensed his hand, and his two fingers started to get closer together as the metal gave way to his power. "Holy shit!" I exclamed. He shook a finger at me, and handed me the bent quarter. He did the same with the rest. He had handed me four quarters that the edges were just about touching.

I was starting to get hard, and if he noticed or not, I had no clue. He never told me. Bit, He took two of the bent coinsand he interlocked the coins so they overlapped a little, and pinched them in place, he did this with each coin, until the wer pinched together in a long strip of metal. He bent that metal strip so the ends came together and then piched that together as well. The four coins were no connected in a loop, which he rubbed between his fingers until the ring was smooth. I could smell the metal getting warm, almost flavoring the air with a bit of metal. He snatched my hand and slid the ring on the finger of my right hand. "This is a symbol," he started. "of what I am capable of. The ring is a thing of beauty and of power. And, as long as you wear it, you will be reminded of what I can do for you, or to you." He squeezed my hand. "I would like it to be for you." He pulled me close to him, I feared the my cock would bump into him, but, it didn't matter, his cock was doing the same. He kissed me on the lips and I gasped. I could feel the smile appear on his lips. We heard the buzz of the timer go off. He looked at me. "Pizza is done. Have a seat. I'll be down with food soon" And with that he left the room with me wondering what else was going to happen.
dickasauras (November 29th, 2012), flamedelft (March 5th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to that1979guy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM

that1979guy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to that1979guy
Fantastic! Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next part!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Kind of short, but nicely crafted.
Mike
  #4   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Kind of short, but nicely crafted.
Mike
I agree. Keep up the good work. I'd like to see where you go with this one.
  #5   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2011, 04:51 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Really well developed, mutual affection but with an edge of danger. I like the mixture especially with a supernaturally strong character. There is a lot of mystery here. Thanks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options