The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2011, 11:48 AM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
Ralph and Lester Part II

Ralph and Lester Part II
Meet Nikki

Part I

Present:

Ralph is jealous of Lester?s new body

One Month Ago:

It was the middle of the night and Ralph and Lester were had found the unlocked door they needed.

That Morning

Ralph sat at his normal spot waiting both for Lester to arrive and to watch George as he left his latest workout. Looking down at his clock he noted that it was taking unusually long for the behemoth to arrive.

That Night:

?What are we doing here?? proclaims an exasperated Lester in the middle of the empty gym lobby.

?I think we are going to see a show.?

?What?!??

Ralph holds up a finger as a sound echoes through from the front door.

That Morning:

Ralph is becoming a bit worried. Can George miss a workout?

One Month and Three Weeks Ago:

Ralph sits eagerly awaiting his glimpse of George. He has yet to work up the courage to approach the former rail and ask him just how he got so big. In a week of viewings George has left the gym at exactly 9:10 giver or take a minutes. It was now 9:15. Ralph began to worry and in his worry failed to notice George?s workout partner sitting across from him tapping his foot rapidly.

?Hey man lets hit it. Week two.? came Lester?s voice from the lobby door as a hand fell squarely on Ralph?s back.

?Hey, Lester. Alrighty.? It was then that Lester noticed the gym partner Ralph?s eyes had ignored.

?Is that Nikki, George?s gym partner??

?Who???

?Nikki, the guy who always works out with George.? In the week since the first George sighting Ralph had described in detail how George could serve as a model for their growth. Lester had agreed and apparently noticed George?s friend. ?What is he doing out her this late in the morning? Aren?t they normally out by now??

?Beats me,? replied Ralph attempting to appear as disinterested as possible. Before Ralph could utter another word or even stand up, Lester was setting out towards Nikki.

?Hey man, what you doing out here.?

?Waiting,? came the gruff reply.

?George running late??

?By over thirty minutes.? As Ralph made his way over to the table Nikki sat at, he realized Nikki was in no way hard on the eyes. He certainly wasn?t George, but he wasn?t much smaller. He filled his shirt though he didn?t stretch it. In the trough of his V-neck sat a tuft of dark thick hair. This of course sent Ralph?s mind back to thoughts of George, I wonder if he has hair like that. As if responding to Ralph?s inquiry George?s voice made itself known.

?Hey Nikki, sorry about running so late. I overslept?

?No problem man. Have you meet Lester and Ralph before??

?I lived on the same hall as Ralph freshman year. Long time no see.? George?s hand extended towards Ralph. As he stood next to the man, he realized that though George seemed to tower he was not much taller then Ralph. He was still twice as wide. As their hands met, it was almost as if a jolt of electricity ran through Ralph?s body.

?It has. You know I didn?t recognize you at first.?

George laughed somewhat shyly. ?Yeah, I guess I have changed.? He crossed his arms making his biceps look even bigger. Ralph couldn?t help but stare.

?How did you get so big,? Lester interjected.

?Well I took a lifting class at the start of sophomore year and I guess I just caught the lifting bug.? Another shy laugh jumped through George?s pecs.?

?Cool man. The best of luck to you.?

?Have a good workout,? the booming voice replied.

That day Ralph had the best workout of his life thus far. He just had more energy and strength. He went up ten pounds on every exercise. It must be the inspiration, he thought to himself as he looked over to George lifting ungodly amounts of weight. Nikki always stood near by, but truth be told, he really had no chance of properly spotting George. He simple couldn?t match his partner for strength and it showed on his face.

One Month Ago in the Morning:

Ralph?s mind remembered the day he had shaken George?s hand and his eyes rapidly searched for Nikki at the tables. Nikki was not to be found.

That Night:

Nikki barged through the open door at the gym. Lester and Ralph barely had time to hid below a small divide before he passed them.

?He?s going to be sorry,? he was muttering to himself.

That Morning:

A few more minutes had passed without Nikki and George leaving the weight room. Perhaps they simply hadn?t come today, Ralph thought to himself, but that is very strange for them. Just then Ralph picked up on a familiar set of footfalls in the weight room. Two of every four steps were heavy and two were very very heavy. Intuitively Ralph knew George and Nikki were about to walk up behind him.

?I know what you?ve been up to. I know why I haven?t been gaining the way you have.?

?We are not going to talk about this here.?

?Why because you?r afraid, people will found out about our little device.?

In an instant George?s hands were around Nikki?s neck. ?We will talk about this tonight, one of the doors will be open around one. Meet me in the locker room and we can talk it out then.? For the aggressive movement that preceded it, George?s tone was remarkable calm.

That Night:

Ralph and Lester sat crouched behind a low divide as Nikki barreled into the locker room at the other side of the lobby.

?See, there here.?

?What are they up to??

?Not sure exactly. Do you think we could get closer??

?Absolutely,? and Lester was off towards the door of the locker room. He gently pushed open the door and signaled for Ralph to follow. After a moment of hesitation, Ralph darted across the lobby and was through the doorway of the locker room.

The two gym partners stood in a little hallway at the entrance of the locker room with their backs against the wall consciously attempting to make no sound. The two other men on the other side of the wall had no qualms about making noise.

?SEE I KNEW YOU WERE COMING UP HERE TO JUICE AT NIGHT.?

?Calm down Nikki.?

?CALM DOWN. WE WERE THE SAME SIZE A MONTH AND A HALF AGO.?

?I SAID calm down.?

?Why won?t you let me use it anymore.?

Silence.

?I need it George. I want to be like you. Why won?t you let me use it??

?Because its mine now.?

?YOURS! WE FOUND IT TOGETHER.?

?But you squandered it. You didn?t realize its full potential.?

Ralph full expected explicatives, but instead Nikki was silent for a long time.

?Fine. You win. But could you give me just one favor.?

?Go on.?

?Let me worship you while you use it.?

?Fine. Plug me in and unplug me when your done.?

?Certainly.? After a moment the lights in the locker room dimmed slightly and a buzzing sound filled the air. Grunting could be heard on the other side of the divide along with what was clearly skin caressing skin.

Minutes passed and all the while Ralph?s desire to know what was occurring on the other side of the wall built. Soon it was too much for him and he peaked around.

There on one of the benches lay George in his full glory. Ralph had never seen the former rail with his shirt off and the sight nearly knocked him to the ground. George did indeed have hair. From nipple to nipple stretched a forest that ran down to his genitalia. His hands were tucked behind his head and his biceps were ever so slightly flexed. Even in this state they formed coconut balls of steel. His pecs were stretched by the position of George?s arms but even then they had amazing mass. Below them was a road of cobble stone abbs.

Ralph could not hold himself back and instantly became aroused by the sight before him. George too was at full mast, which dwarfed Ralph?s meager erection. Sliding up and down George?s taunt member was Nikki?s hands. They seemed to caress ever pour as they made their trip up and down the throbbing shaft and bulbous head.

As Ralph continued to watch he realized that though George lay still his muscles were moving. They were shaking and pulsating. The change was very very subtle at first, but then it became clear, George was getting bigger before Ralph?s very eyes. That?s when Ralph noticed the cord. It ran from George?s expanding ass to the wall where it was plugged in. That must be the device they were talking about, Ralph thought to himself.

At that moment, George?s hips began to buck ever so slightly. His grunting became louder and louder. Tension filled the room, then suddenly was released as the behemoth cam.

After a moment of pure unadulterated relaxation, George opened his eyes. ?OK unplug be now.?

?No.?

?What??

?You said you wanted to see the devices full potential.?

?Now lets see it.?

?You can?t do this.?

?Of course I can, and since you can?t move you can?t stop me.?

George began to roar, but this was all he could do. The device did seem to immobilize him. As Nikki stepped back away from his just then lover, it became apparent that the device was working faster and faster. George?s biceps went from increasing every so slightly every minute or so to inflating as if they were balloons. In fact, George?s whole body became one giant balloon. He stretched in every direction. His arms became longer. His torso slid down the bench as his ass continued to push his pelvis higher into the air. His thighs exploded, as did his pecs.

All the while Nikki watched on with glee. George?s roars became increasingly animalistic. There was something wrong with his eyes as well. The natural human intelligence that could normally be found there was disappearing. George was for all intents and purposes becoming an animal. What had once been arousing suddenly terrified Ralph. Nikki was torturing George, in fact, Nikki was killing what once was George. Ralhp had to do something. He knew he was not match for Nikki but he had to try.

The tall somewhat pudgy junior ran into the locker room effectively blowing his cover. Before Nikki could respond he had made it to the wall and unplugged the cord connected to George. In an instant the roaring stopped. Nikki stared at Ralph in disbelief. He had been found out. Suddenly Nikki realized he had not thought farther then this moment. He couldn?t hide George. He couldn?t construct a cover story, and now there was a witness. Nikki did the only thing he could think of and ran.

George lied on a bench in the locker room drooling. His torso ran the length of the bench and his forearms were the size of Ralph?s legs. Ralph and Lester stood by amazed at what has just occurred. The sound of running feet and a door slamming filled the gym.

Lester spoke first, ?What the fuck just happened??

?We should probably leave.?

?What the fuck did that to him.?

?Whatever is attached to the other end of this cord I presume.? Both sets of eyes found the end of the cord as it ran into George?s remarkably bulbous buttocks. Ralph looked over to his gym partner who was already placing a finger to his nose.

?Not it.? Freaking child, Ralph thought as be began to maneuver underneath the bench. As he lay below George?s new body he got a sense for how big it really was. Ralph could fit his entire body in half of George?s torso. Ralph could not resist reaching up and feeling George?s back through the slats in the bench. The very touch of the rock hard snakes that made up the surface made Ralph shudder and go hard.

Eventually he was able to move on to the task at hand, but first he took a good minute to admire the rotundas bit of meet that sat above him. George?s ass was now twice as large as Ralph?s head. Everything about the globes of muscle turned Ralph on. They were remarkably tan for such an obscure area and the light layer of hair surprisingly made them even more invigorating.

The cord traveled along the ground and straight into the ass above. Ralph was going to need to reach in to find the source. Ralph found himself wishing he were entering George?s ass with a different appendage then his hand. The ass was warm as Ralph?s fingers made their way in.

?Um Ralph what are you doing??

?Getting the device.?

?Well?um?George seems to?well?like whatever you are doing.?

Ralph peaked around George?s enormous body and saw his member once more rising into the sky. ?Well at least he?ll like it.? I?ll like it too he thought silently to himself.

Deeper and deeper the fingers went as George?s dick rose higher and higher. A light moan escaped George?s mouth. Ralph was now elbow deep in the meat and had just reached the device. Clasping it as best he could he began to pull, but it seemed to be stuck. ?Its stuck.?

?Try, you know, jiggling it.?

This Ralph did, to which George responded by moaning. The device did not come lose. Ralph pushed in thinking it might be a kind of Chinese finger trap set up. George?s hips bucked.

?He is really liking it,? came Lester?s voice with a slight laugh.

Another push and another moan. The device started to come loose. Another push. Even looser. The motion became fluid. In Ralph?s hand would go and out would come the device little by little. The moaning started to fill the room as George?s mush brain reacted to the stimulation. Ralph felt the device nearing freedom and gave one final hard push. In an instant the device came free and there was a splash as Lester was covered with George?s cum.

?God DAMIT.?

?Holy crap he had a lot in him.? It was Ralph?s turn to laugh.

?I don?t think I jizz this much in a year let alone one go.? Ralph had never heard Lester talk about that kind of stuff.

?Maybe you?re not doing it right.? There was a moment where Lester and Ralph locked eyes.

?Maybe you?re right.? The moment was gone. ?So when do we try that thing out,? said Lester indicating the device.

Present:

Ralph is jealous of Lester?s new body and he has a plan.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2011, 10:16 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
WOW!! Hot stuff, rmudge17!

I found the all-over-the-place timeline thing confusing and disorienting at first, but once I got used to it it's actually kinda cool. Still confusing, but feels like it's supposed to be, and that's OK.

Can't wait to read the next part, gotta know what happens to the two boys now that they've got the tools for real growth!

And, if u ever need someone to be your George, I'd totally volunteer. Only request is forced growth, no limits!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options