The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:03 PM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Outgrown by Dad, Part II

Outgrown by Dad, Part II

After than initial ? and I have to say ? unusual meeting at the gym, Dad started training sessions with Steve five days per week. I was permitted only to attend once a week, when Steve would train us both. And every week, the ritual of the weigh-in was conducted. Despite no-one else being around, it never felt comfortable. Steve wrote out a diet for Dad which involve 5 meals per day, plus protein shakes between meals. Every week Dad brought home a bewildering array of supplements: amino acids, vitamins, minerals, creatine, fat burners, and more. Dad?s physician prescribed an anti-aging regimen, which included the latest version of growth hormone, vHGH (apparently the ?v? stood for ?variant?) as well as a combination of testosterone preparations. My father was turning himself into an experiment.

For the first month, the experiment was unremarkable: nothing much happened. My father?s weight stayed pretty much constant, give or take a pound. He was enthusiastic about his training, but I could tell that his initial excitement about his new project was tempered by the lack of obvious change. On my part, I enjoyed the weekly gruelling workout with Steve, who passed on a lot of knowledge he?d gathered over decades of training and competing as a bodybuilder. Steve would sometimes include wrestling and grappling at the end of our workouts, though the mismatch between all three of us meant that the contests were completely one-sided, with one being tossed around the mat like rag doll.

A work trip took me out of town for the next couple of weeks, and I headed straight from the county airport to Steel Fitness. Dad?s car was out front, and when I got inside, he was already standing on the scales. This time, I could tell the difference in his physique: his shoulders were wider, his back was thicker. I looked at the reading on the scales and was shocked: 167 lbs. Dad had gained 20 pounds in two weeks. Clearly the drugs were kicking in. I hopped on, and was disappointed to see that the two weeks out of town had hit my condition, and that I was just making 226 pounds. Dad and Steve grinned at each other when they saw my weight. After that afternoon?s session, Steve had me and dad grapple each other, and I let him have it, tossing him around the mat, and showing him no mercy. It felt pretty good to be able to throw him around, even with his recent growth in size. As we finished up that afternoon, sweating like pigs, Steve made us go through the compulsory bodybuilding poses, standing in a designated posing area of the gym, set up with lighting and 10-foot high mirrors. I?d done these before, of course, but was still surprised how tiring it was to pose for half an hour. My father was clearly very awkward and uncomfortable about this, and needed lots of encouragement from Steve and me. As we headed out into the evening, Steve told me that it?d be best that I come only every two weeks from now on, so he could focus on dad?s program.

Dad kept pretty quiet about what he and Steve were doing at the gym, and I noted that he?d started wearing track pants and baggy t-shirts around the house. It was hard to work out what was happening under there. He was eating like a horse, and reading bodybuilding magazines every spare minute. It was good to see him develop enthusiasm for something after his period of bereavement.

The next couple of training sessions I attended demonstrated just how effective dad?s program was. He gained another 22 pounds over the month, bringing his weight to 189 pounds. The change in his appearance was dramatic: bulked up arms and thighs, a thickening chest, and reduced bodyfat. And dramatic increases in strength as well. Having been able to bench only 50 pounds on the bar when he started, dad was now benching 180 pounds. I was startled to see him pick up 40 pound dumbbells and curl them, instead of the 15 pound ones he?d begun with. And I gotta tell you, he wasn?t so easy to toss around on the wrestling mat anymore. In less than three months, the weight difference between us had dropped from just over 80 pounds to under 40.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to HarbieBoys For This Useful Post:
xboy (September 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
nice so far. hope the dad doesnt turn on his son. i hope he shares the secret of his growth Steve is giving him
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:32 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Terrific new chapter dude!

Congratulations, looking foward to read more from your amazing tale.

Cheers
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 08:16 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Getting very interesting!!!
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 11:36 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Interesting subject. I'm enjoying it so far. I hope the growth speeds up and becomes more extreme. Some height increase would be a nice touch.

Can't wait to see what you are working on!
  #6   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 01:28 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Nice. I like the pace of dad's progress.
  #7   Add to smoothpete's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 02:04 PM

smoothpete is on a distinguished road
As a dad i'm really into this story
  #8   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 03:47 PM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
More please!!!
  #9   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 04:32 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
great!!! keep going!!!
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 11:32 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was awesome! I can't wait to see the dad eventually overtake his son.
  #11   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 03:44 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback, guys.
  #12   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 03:53 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
Love this so far. I'm sure they will armwrestle at some point when Dad has grown more........

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options