The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:28 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Outgrown by Dad, Part III

My father became obsessed with bodybuilding, and started linking up with other older guys who had been bitten by the bug. I?d come home to find dad hanging out in his posers and flexing with some enormous men: three of his friends weighed over 350 pounds and towered over both of us. In their black XXXL posers, it was hard to ignore the fact that it wasn?t only their muscles that had grown. One afternoon, I walked in after my own workout. One of my dad?s friends was flexing in the new posing room that had been installed in the house. He was a retired judge, 68, standing 6?5? and weighing at least 360 pounds. ?Come and pose with me, boy?, he commanded, peering down at me over his massive chest. Briefly considering ? then rejecting ? the idea of making a run for it, I reluctantly stripped down to my underwear. The next 20 minutes were a lesson in abject humiliation, as this gray-haired hulk proceeded to blast pose after pose, his muscles making me look anorexic by comparison. The posedown was abruptly concluded by him lifting me off my feet in a bearhug. ?My boys won?t pose with my anymore?, he whispered, ?They say there?s no point in competing with me?.

I knew the day was approaching where my father would overtake me, and for the first time since I was a teenager, would be physically superior. I tried to delay it as much as I could, by training as hard as possible, and eating as many meals as I could stomach. I?d contemplated trying some of the vHGH, though stories were filtering out about the paradoxical effect it had on younger guys, who experienced significant muscle atrophy on it. One state-level competitor got his hands on his father?s supply, and disastrously dropped from 265 pounds to 140.

Five months after my father?s crusade began, I walked into Steel Fitness. Dad was in the bathroom when I got there, and I started stripping down as usual. I looked up as he strode over to the scales, and knew this was the day of my defeat. He looked awesome, and so confident, stepping on the scales butt naked. He looked down at the reading, silently pausing. He then spun on his heals and hit a most muscular pose, staring at me, shouting, ?236 pounds, pencil neck!?, before hitting a double bicep pose. My father, showing off his muscles like a college frat boy, completely nude. I hated stepping up to the scales, and could barely look at the result: I was 10 pounds lighter than my dad.

Our shared workouts were an ordeal. As dad grew past 250 and then 275 pounds in the next few weeks, he outsized and outlifted me in every way. His initial set of posers, the
Small ones, no longer fitted him, and he now wore a pair of XL ones. He would hold the Small ones up in front of him to see how big he?d gotten? they?d cover just one of his massive thighs. He made me try on a pair of his XL posers one day, which hung humiliatingly loose on me. The vHGH had other effects as well, as after several months of dosing, his height had increased to just over 6 foot, and his personality had changed dramatically. He became aggressive, cocky and arrogant. He?d walk around the house stark naked, bailing me up and smirking at the vast and growing difference in our sizes.

Use of vHGH was having an impact on the bodybuilding scene in our hometown and elsewhere as more older guys began to use it. At a small county show, a guy in his early sixties entered and won the Novice division for the first time in the show?s history. Competing against men in their twenties, he weighed in at 293 pounds, a 100 pounds heavier than the next biggest competitor. Hardcore gyms were invaded by silver-haired monsters who dwarfed the other gym-goers, throwing around 150 and 200 pound dumbbells like they were toys.

I began to meet other guys whose fathers were undergoing similar transformations, and we had similar stories to tell. A number of them had given up weightlifting altogether and taken up other sports, feeling muscled out of the race. One told me about his father starting a relationship with a female bodybuilder 20 years his junior, whose addiction to steroids had grown her 20? biceps and a 50? chest, bigger and stronger than any of the sons.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 07:20 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yes, keep going... :3
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This was great. I like the direction the growth is going. However, I hope you slow down a little and give us a little more description. What do those growing muscles look like? Can we have some interaction between father and son?
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:33 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Just keeps getting better and better.
  #5   Add to darnel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:46 PM

darnel is on a distinguished road
yes please, more more more
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 01:18 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This 68 year old is enjoying this reversal of roles immensely! Keep the chapters coming!
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like this story a lot and hope you continue on it, and I wouldn't mind you keeping talking about older women being bigger and stronger than their sons as well, I'm a fan of both older muscle men and muscle women. Keep up the great work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:45 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Good concept of story

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am also loving this story, the scenario is amazing and you've been very clever to avoid some "traps" in the logic of your universe. However, I would really like to point out that to me the "muscle daddy" differs from a bully in the sense that he demands to be respected (and feared at some point) but he truly gets off by realizing he's much manlier, stronger and muscular than younger guys - his age, experience, wisdom and personality should actually overcome the initial plain arrogance and "bullyness". I know that it is part of the whole process of becoming a muscle daddy, but I sincerely hope your character's dad realizes that although his son might be humiliated now, he will totally worhsip his humongous father if he becomes much more than just a muscle guy and becomes a true muscle master.

Anyway, those were just my thoughts and hopes, but feel freee to pursue your own way into this amazing fantasy world.

Take care,

Cheers!
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story is SO HOT! THANK YOU. There aren't enough quite like it.
  #11   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 06:11 AM

boychick2003
more please

this story is so HOT please continue or write a sequel!!! great work!!!
  #12   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
This story is INSANELY HOT!! I just wish it was going at a slower pace, some interaction with the dad and son would be awesome! All in all though, its enough to blow anyones top off

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options