The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to alwaysmyway's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Cycling Hulk Wannabe

alwaysmyway is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysmyway
Pool Toys

I've never been much of a swimmer.

I'm not aqua-phobic or whatever you call it. But living in Oregon means that I'm not exactly exposed to the joy of recreational swimming that people in neighboring California have. Hot tubs do not, in fact, feel pleasant when it's twenty degrees outside. And the shrinkage…

That's why my high school's swim team got discontinued. Too much hypothermia, too many complaints from parents, and the pool's heater would always crap out at the most inconvenient times. Eventually, people just stopped showing up. That doesn't stop my school from parading around the accomplishments the team had, though. For their somewhat-brief run from 1996 to 2004, they managed to get gold medals from every competition they entered, albeit from different strokes and moves each time, and one of the teammates even wound up in the Sydney Olympics a couple years back. But our hometown hero, at least for swimming, was Justin Anderson. He was one of the last members of the swim team and was known for his commitment to keeping the sport alive here at school… he even tried to convince the school to go coed during his senior year. The moment he graduated, the pool was closed… he and his three teammates all left and the interest wasn't there from another team the following year.

Now the gated 90's era swim complex sits unused, drained, and pristine thanks to the custodians and those with hope global warming might do something right and make it bearable to swim here again. It's also a great place to catch some peace and tranquility during lunch, and that's where I've spent my lunches for most of my high school life. People never seemed to care for me, even though it's my fault for not really talking to anyone, so I don't have many friends my age, but having friendships with school faculty and staff is far more beneficial to me. So far, I've gotten through my senior year without a single hiccup. The librarian lets me take as many books as I need and I didn't need to pay for copies. The lunch staff always slips me sodas from the staff vending machine. The registrar always gets me into the classes and extra-curricular activities I need. And the custodians? They gave me the key to the pool complex. Every day I head into the boys locker room, flash the key at the coach who is keeping guard, unlock the door and walk on in.

Instead of knocking a hackeysack around or tossing around the football, I lay back and watch the sun and clouds go by, sipping my "forbidden" Hawaiian Punch and relishing in the silence. And on weekends, when no one's on campus… it's an oasis. It's a breezy, cold March afternoon here in Lane, Oregon, and I walk around the main gate of the school and towards the side door into the office. I knock on the door and step back, only to notice a car sitting alone in the school parking lot… it's not one of the custodians, they park in the drop-off area… weird. I look back to the door as it opens and a gray-haired, heavy-set man opens the door with a smile.

"Hey there Jack." He says as he swings the door all the way open for me.

"Thanks Carlos. How's your weekend?" I walk inside the school conference room and Carlos shuts the door behind me.

"Going good, the usual clean-up but no ant infestations yet. Heading to the pool complex?"

"Yep. Brought my iPod and a book so I can finish studying for the SATs."

"You know the way." Carlos grabs a mop from his cart and starts cleaning the floor in the conference room, and I cautiously walk around the table and head into the main office before turning right and heading outside. I make a bend towards the classroom hallways before turning towards the pool alleyway when I halt…

Some guy is standing outside of the gates of the pool, just staring… he's clad in a teal polo and black jeans, his hair is spikey and brown, and he's got a very athletic shape to him. I move to the side to see if he's staring at anything, and his vision is clearly pointed at the wall opposite him. Finally, I speak up.

"Hey!?" I yell towards the man. He turns around towards me, a surprised look on his youthful face. I'd put him in his mid twenties.

"Oh… uh, sorry… I didn't know anyone was here." He flashes a nervous smile.

"No one is here… why are you here?" I ask, my arms crossed around my book.

"Oh, I wanted to check out the old nesting ground before I move out to NorCal."

That's when I looked a little closer and realized just who I was talking to.

"Are you Justin Anderson?"

"You know me?" He asks, his head tilted.

"Your face is on the wall over by the computer building." I say as I walk toward him, a smile creeping up on my face. "You got seven gold medals during your three years on the team."

"Did your research." He crosses his arms and looks at me with a smirk. "Are you a swimmer?"

"Nah. I'm friends with the custodians… I use the pool complex to relax."

"Relax?"

"I just lay back on the bleachers and watch the world go by. It's peaceful, y'know?"

"Ah… well, at least it's making someone happy." Justin turns back to the gate.

"You want to come around with me?" I ask. He turns his head around slightly.

"Sure."

I walk up next to him and insert the key into the first lock and then I twist the code into the second. Both pop open, and I slide open the rusty gate.

"How are you friends with the custodians?" He asks as he walks in, taking in the sights.

"I'm friends with pretty much all the staff here."

"Nice!"

"Yeah, it's helped me out a bit."

"You must be pretty popular then, right?"

"Not exactly…"

"What? Tell me you have a girlfriend…"

I look at him and shrug my shoulders.

"Seriously? Dude, I would have loved to have an in with the school."

"Kids these days." I say as I head over the bleachers.

"Right… Kids these days…" He watches me walk to the bleachers before turning and heading to the edge of the former pool. "They still clean it, huh?"

"Some optimist out there anticipates a reopening one day, but the money isn't in the budget." I sit down on the top bleacher and cross my legs.

"What's your name?"

"Jack." I lay back on the bleachers and gaze up to the sky. I hear Justin walk up the bleachers and see him sit down in front of me.

"What grade are you in?"

"Senior."

"Ah. So do you have an interest in swimming or sports?"

"Not really. I run a lot, but it's not something I'll make a career of." I situate myself up on the bench. "I swim when I'm on vacation, since that's the only time I can. It's calming."

"Ah… okay, cool."

He looks at me longingly before standing up. "Well, I guess I should head out. I've got a flight to Sacramento in the morning, still packing up the apartment."

"Say hey to California for me."

"Sure, Jack."

I hear the gate reopen and then shut, and I savor the peace and quiet as I pull up my book and start skimming through it. A few minutes later, I hear the gate reopen again. I bolt upward a look over to see Justin, with an object in his hand.

"No worries, just me…" Justin says as he shuts the gate.

"Welcome back?" I sit myself up on the bench. "Whatcha got?"

"How long do you plan to stay in Oregon?"

"Until I'm done with college…"

Justin unrolls what he has in his hand. A red and silver Speedo, matching our school's colors.

"I want you to keep this here, in Lane."

"A Speedo?"

"My old one, the one I graduated with. I was gonna give it to whoever succeeded me as captain, but that didn't work out like I wanted."

"What am I supposed to do with it?"

"Just keep it safe. Do whatever you want with it, just keep it safe. Maybe even try it on."

I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What? That's kind of what clothes are for. Wear it when you're swimming or something. It's yours now. Just give it to another kid when you leave Lane, alright?"

Justin presents the Speedo to me, a reassuring smile on his face. I take it from him and roll it up.

"Like I said, keep it safe." Justin stands up and heads towards the gate. "The reason I swam was because of that."

"Probably because you looked good in one."

Justin opens the gate and walks out, only to stick his head back in. "Who says you won't?" He shuts the gate and walks away.

"Okay…" I look down at the Speedo before shrugging and tucking it into my back pocket. I lay back down and start skimming through my book again, losing myself in reading as the sun sets. The lights come on and alert me of the time: it's seven-thirty, and I should probably head home. I sit myself up and grab my book, and I head out the gate and lock it behind me. I walk towards Building F and head inside, where I say goodnight to Carlos, and I head back towards the door when I stop to look at the swim team case on the wall. It's the smallest and least-decorated of the cases, but when every single medal is gold I don't think that matters. I look at a picture of the 2003-2004 swim team, a shaggy-haired young-looking Justin standing in the middle of the five teammates, all athletic-looking guys clad in red and silver Speedos, with a wide smile… you can tell he loved the sport. I reach in my back pocket and pull out the Speedo, briefly thinking I could donate it to the trophy case, when I remember Justin saying I should try it on…

Carlos comes out to tell me he's going home, and tosses me the keys and tells me to lock up when I was finished. He heads out the door opposite me, taking his janitor cart with him, and l look back to the trophy case with a longing stare. Maybe if I had the chance, I could have been on that team. I look back to the Speedo and then tuck it into my pocket before I walk down the hall, lock the far end door, turn off the lights in the classes and halls, and I exit through the door I came in and lock up. I look on the key ring and find the key marked "BOYS LR", and start off towards the gym.

I head to the right of the gym and to the brown door marked "Boys Locker Room", and insert the key into the lock. The door opens up, and I walk in and flip on the lights before shutting and locking the door behind me. I pull out the Speedo and put it on a bench next to me, and start taking off my clothes eventually stripping down to my boxers. I sigh and think briefly about why I'm doing this, and then I drop my boxers and kick them to the bench. I grab the Speedo and guide my left leg through opening and then the right, shivering slightly from the foreign-feeling material on my skin, and I pull it up and look down to see a slight bulge in the pouch… at least it accentuates what I have.

I walk over to a mirror on the edge of a locker and take a look at my reflection: a wiry, tall guy with average looks, clad in a red and silver Speedo. A normal enough sight, I guess. I reach down and touch the band of the Speedo when a sudden tingle spreads through my groin and around my waist. I look down, wondering what's going on, when I see the bulge in my Speedo begin to expand outwards.

"Huh?" I ask, confused, as the tingle starts to spread, veins snaking down my legs as they begin to quake. I look to the mirror with wide eyes as I feel a wild tingling sensation take over my legs… my thighs are starting to…

"Grow?" I say aloud between deep breaths. I reach down to touch my quads as they begin to gain mass, becoming wider, firmer, when I fall back in pain… it was like I had been punched in the stomach by an unseen force. A loud CLANG is heard as I hit the bathroom stall behind me and break the lock, falling to the concrete floor below, briefly catching a glimpse of my conclave stomach beginning to contort and crunch before I'm distracted by my legs yet again.

Sweat has started to coat my body, giving it a slick, shiny look underneath the florescent lighting of the locker room, highlighting deep cuts seemingly etched into my stomach, forming a chiseled six-pack, obliques shifting their way out of my stomach framing the washboard beneath. I writhe in the floor as my shoulders broaden slightly, my chest inflating as if someone were pumping it with a compressor, pecs becoming round and thick. The glorious sheen of sweat on my body accentuated the deep indent between my pectorals perfectly, I couldn't help but reach down and fondle them a bit.

As I squeezed my pecs curiously I noticed my arms looking far bulkier than before. No longer the skinny beanpoles I've had all my life, they were lean and pumped as if I had been doing pushups almost all day long, throbbing with energy and power. I lift up my arms and see the bicep ball up… it's too much for me to handle. The sensation of skin rubbing on the Speedo material starts taking over, a weird pleasure, as I slowly but surely become erect beneath the pouch.

I smile and start rubbing the throbbing package, my toned thighs quaking as I trace the visible shaft, when the bulbous pink mushroom head begins to peek from the waistband. I lay back slightly as it thickens, the shaft soon pushing out as well, my hard member rubbing against my sweaty, rigid abs. Not even thinking, I reach down and pull the Speedo up my legs, using my free head to play with my pulsing cockhead. I trace down the shaft as a light dribble of pre leaks from the slit, soon gripping the hard member, and I begin to stroke as it becomes longer and fatter in my hands. I shut my eyes and lose myself in the sensation as I masturbate, nearly gasping for air, my entire body tensing and contracting in pleasure.

I buck my torso in the air, massaging myself with increasing vigor, energy surging through me, when pressure begins to build in my balls. I thrust into the air again, then once more as I feel my essence surge upward, and I spew a hot load out onto my chest with a loud, deep moan. With a couple stifled chuckles I massage my seed into the crevices between my pecs and abs, leaving a sticky coat over my sweaty and tense body, each load like complete euphoria… my releases slow and I hunch up against a wall, a cocky grin on my face as my cock continues to tense. I stuff it into my Speedo and admire the obscene bulge before striding out of the stall with more confidence than ever.

I take another look at myself in the mirror, admiring my new athletic body, the crust of my cum offering resistance as I flex my pecs and abs, my powerful calves and quads quickly gaining my attention… I reach down and feel their firm surfaces, cock hardening from the sensation, but I manage to control myself and keep it down.

I walked home that night, my shirt unbuttoned, pants accentuating my muscular ass and humongous package perfectly. My parents didn't seem to notice my little "growth spurt", but the rest of the school year was like a dream. I was the talk of the campus, everyone who had never noticed me before had suddenly gravitated to me. When they asked how I did it, my only response was "Swimming does wonders."

The pool complex reopened the following year.

Last edited by alwaysmyway; June 8th, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:38 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I have always loved the change via speedo/undies! Nicely done!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options