The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to beginnermuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM

beginnermuscle is on a distinguished road
new to bodybuilding

Hello everyone,

I have just started to get serious about bodybuilding. I just moved to Pittsburgh PA. I am looking for a workout partner.

Also looking for information on steriods. I haven't made up my mind if I want to start a cycle or not? Also I was looking to gain information about different types that are out there?

Also looking to start meeting some guys into muscle. My yahoo id is gymrat1350. Hit me up if you want to talk.

AJ
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Well I don't live in Pittsburgh, unfortunately (its a great city though!), but I can definitely tell you that if you're just beginning, you should NOT worry about steroids. Get a routine going, get a proper diet structure going, maybe give some other supplements a shot (extra protein is never a bad thing, maybe go for creatine after you've been lifting a while). But don't even think about steroids until you're serious, because you won't get much of the positive benefits of them, and you'll get all the side effects.

If you need information on supplements, diet structure, workouts, etc... I really think that bodybuilding.com is one of the best references out there. Obviously there's different opinions on the best workouts for this body part or that one, but read up on those different opinions and find what's right for you. Your body will not react to some workouts the way it does for others. You are not a clone.

I was lifting pretty seriously from January until March and only in March did I even consider starting using creatine... In retrospect I probably could have started creatine a little earlier. Either way, since I can't do any heavy lifting/exercising for a few more weeks, creatine would just be a waste.

The #1 most important thing to bodybuilding is diet/training structure. All the other things are supplementary, hence the term: supplement!
  #3   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2011, 03:23 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Speaker has offered wise counsel. Unfortunately, steroids are not some magic pill which will bring instant muscles---not implying that you aren't willing to train hard. Do as he suggests and revisit more potent supplements in a couple of years. Good luck.
  #4   Add to Gettinjacked26's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Gettinjacked26 is on a distinguished road
Great advice! I am natural, but i would wait atleast 2-3 years of solid training and diet under your belt before you do them. Otherwise you are wasteing your time and money. Show that you can be dedicated before you try roids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
Well I don't live in Pittsburgh, unfortunately (its a great city though!), but I can definitely tell you that if you're just beginning, you should NOT worry about steroids. Get a routine going, get a proper diet structure going, maybe give some other supplements a shot (extra protein is never a bad thing, maybe go for creatine after you've been lifting a while). But don't even think about steroids until you're serious, because you won't get much of the positive benefits of them, and you'll get all the side effects.

If you need information on supplements, diet structure, workouts, etc... I really think that bodybuilding.com is one of the best references out there. Obviously there's different opinions on the best workouts for this body part or that one, but read up on those different opinions and find what's right for you. Your body will not react to some workouts the way it does for others. You are not a clone.

I was lifting pretty seriously from January until March and only in March did I even consider starting using creatine... In retrospect I probably could have started creatine a little earlier. Either way, since I can't do any heavy lifting/exercising for a few more weeks, creatine would just be a waste.

The #1 most important thing to bodybuilding is diet/training structure. All the other things are supplementary, hence the term: supplement!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options