The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Prince Harry....

Prince Harry....

**Please note, this is my first ever contribution to the forum by way of the written word. I welcome constructive criticism, as I would like to produce more work for this great forum. This is a very short, one-off, hyperbole adaptation of a real life event**

So context? It what all stories need...right? Well my name is JJ and this is my story. I joined a gym immediately in my first week at university. Principally, I told everyone it was to get fit for Rugby, but in reality I had intended to quench my secret thirst to have the muscle to back up my attitude, which over the last few years had been growing unchecked. I had started out a little overweight and with only a poor knowledge of the gym. But very quickly I made friends with a number of instructors who helped me out. Soon enough, the weight was coming off and the muscle was growing. I was hooked. When I brought my arms up in front of the mirror, there were bulges, very good bulges. The type of bulge that makes your cock stir in your sweats.

Over the course of the next 18 months I was starting to look (and sound) like a proper little gym rat. I had a tell tale little swell in the arms of my t-shirt, I had a little stretch to the front of my tee where my burgeoning pecs lay, I had legs that started to strain the jeans I wore in high school. All in all I was growing into something better, and it felt amazing. My balls grew quickest, metaphorically of course. By that I mean, I was getting pretty confident in myself. I approached others for dates, and then later on, more random flings.
Things further improved in the last month or so, my good lifting form, my growing musculature, my omnipresence within the gym walls and my intolerance of poor gym etiquette had earned me something very special.... I was approached by one of the biggest guys at the gym. Within a few days or so, I had been fully inducted into the little clan of gym alphas, taken under their wing. I was told in no uncertain terms, that it was an offer that was not refused lightly. It felt remarkably safe and secure to have them looking out for me, and that takes you up to the present day.

Now when I workout, I will only speak to those who speak to me. Hence, I get to know very few people. Now, sometimes you can't help but notice that some people are frequent fliers in the gym during your workouts. People who have similar timetables to yourself. To me, they were obstacles who were getting in the way of me completing my entire workout in an hour. They were to be ignored, or if they were particularly poor or dangerous in their lifting form, a vague source of entertainment. However, my new game was to also rank the members in the gym from top to bottom of who I'd sleep with, if of course, given the chance. Now, this might seem harsh, or a dickish thing to do. But all of this was done in my head. Speaking to me, I'm a totally normal, amicable guy, but my gym personality had kept me competitive, kept me growing and kept me on the right track, so I elected not to question his more, base instincts.

This is how I first clocked Harry. Of course, I had nicknames for all the people who attended regularly. "GreasyGreek" was the unwashed hairy, muscled greek guy who spent far too much time posing. "Madonna" was a girl who used to sing along to her iPod at top volume. "Dozer" did no exercise, other than walk around looking tired for an hour. "Chatty" spent the entire gym session talking down her phone. "Gunshow" rather predictably, had a rather nice gun show, but that was all. He only ever worked his arms and looked ridiculous because of it. "Buddha" was a cute, muscular Spanish guy, who just could not shift his little belly. I had names for all of them.

But one day I clocked someone new. He became Prince Harry. He was the first to get a nickname before I had even seen him workout. He got it, because he looked, identical to the heir to the British throne. He quickly became my favourite to watch. More entertaining than "BarneyStinson" and definitely cuter than "Arnie" and "Abercrombie".

So this is a day that changed the way I thought about muscle...

I had entered the gym, and on a brutal regime intended to get ripped, I was hitting cardio pretty hard. I started off jogging, listening to some dance music. I loved the gym, and whilst I was mentally critical of the other patrons, I did actually care deeply about them and was always willing to hear their problems, helping in anyway I could. (a certain instructor had let it slip about my professional qualifications)

As I jogged I saw Harry enter. Now Harry was a thin character, ginger with a darker look about his eyes. He had a wiry, long limbed appearance, which I thought was endearing. I had already done the quick assessment. With a prepubescent gym instructor on, three elderly ladies and two morbidly obese men, he skyrocketed to the hottest person in the gym and he held my full, but hopefully not too obvious attention.

It was some minutes later, after his warm up and other components in his workout did he enter my eye line once more. He looked sweaty, and his fair skin looked even paler than normal. I nonchalantly observed him move over to the cable gym and setup for what was going to be bicep curls. I saw him select a weight. It was a lot of iron. Much more than he could handle. I was going to enjoy this. That weight, I could handle for maybe a few reps. But not the Prince...not Harry. He was rail thin arms, he wouldn't manage this, but I wasn't about to try and stop him.

I watched in quiet confidence as he tried to lift the bar. I may even have had a smirk on my face. I watched as his arms shook slightly as he made his first curl.

"What an embarrassment" I thought silently to myself.

I resumed jogging. Out of the corner of my eye however, I sensed he wasn't done. As if he had something to prove, he attacked it once more. This time, the lift was cleaner. He earned that one I suppose.
Then I felt my heart flutter as he went for another curl. This time it was even cleaner, appeared even easier again. I shuddered slightly. It was a feeling of standing in a pool of rising cold water.

He went in for another. Now I could see. His face grinning as he no doubt felt the surge of testosterone as we all feel when we lift, getting it just right. That mighty feeling when you feel your biceps swell as the singular indication of masculine power. His body, rocketing with the very essence of male strength, he leaned his head back for another curl, enjoying the bliss wash over him.

My heart missed a beat as he smashed another rep, this time his arms caught my attention. They were pumped. But this didn't seem like the pump I had ever experienced. His arms were criss-crossed with veins. They held the potent supercharged blood of a male enjoying the peak of his youthful hormone induced high. He curled again. This time I saw the swell, it looked like they grew, like they were actually peaking bigger and bigger with each rep. I felt my cock stir and my blood run cold. Theres no way, no way this guy with the thin sickly arms could be...stronger than me. How was this possible. Everything I thought I knew about muscle seemed to turn on its head as he cracked out another rep. His upper arms met with the cuffs of his tee. They now hugged his enlarging arms. His muscles fed off the sheer weight he threw at them. He swelled, flourished and expanded, and a jealous twinge rose up from within me.

He breathed deeply in, and let out a groan. It sounded more like a roar.
He wanted me and everyone else to know their place, in HIS gym. His grin was now more upturned on one side of his face than the other giving him the appearance of a cocky jock who was twice his size. His roar intimidated me, my arms were bigger, why couldn't I lift more than him?

He once again balled another rep. His sleeves strained, fighting back against the now fusiform expanse of the mutating biceps beneath. I saw power, I saw a better man, I saw an alpha born in the increasingly obscene swell in his upper arm and in the diminishing confidence in my attitude. I had to look away to stop my ample cock from completely hardening right there on the treadmill. I looked away. I heard him grunt. In the mirror behind him, I could see him adjust his package. I did not hear the clang of the weight rack however. Something i did not expect, I heard the lighter, more bell-like note of him moving the pin in the stack. I could literally feel his attitude radiate at me like the rays of the sun, he was going for more weight.

I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on my run and lessen my semi erect cock bouncing down the side of my gym shorts. I heard him roar again as he began a new set. By the fifth rep, I could not contain myself any longer and looked over.

He had added over 20kg to the weight, now easily surpassing my greatest efforts. His arms looked obscene, and that is when it dawned on my how he was so much stronger than me, his arms, at this level of pump WERE bigger than mine. It felt like I could see the power contained within them, suffused with rich testosterone laden blood, each fibre being damaged in preparation for new growth. Growth that would continue to make him stronger, more powerful. What I had not realised however, was the increasingly cold feeling in my core until it was too late. I glanced up, he had been watching me, watching him.

The look on his face could only be described as a sneer as he kept wrenching out rep after rep, staring directly at me. A guttural roar emanated from his chest cavity as I heard the slightest snapping sound. The sleeve of his strained tee finally gave way. His sneer grew along with his apparent victory over the weight, or maybe over me, as a lesser male specimen.

I must have looked pale, or white, at least I imagine. Looking at this man with enormous, swollen arms, a man that much more stronger than me, without even initially appearing to be. He was like some sort of superhero. I wore my strength on my body, where his pump allowed him to hide his true strength and burst out when he felt like it.

I finished my run.
I made my way to the bathroom on autopilot. It was like I could not control myself. Locked myself in a cubicle, pulled down my gym shorts and wrapped both hands tightly around my thick cock. It seemed like I pumped it just twice before one of the most intense orgasms of my life nearly shook me apart. Thick, white jets of spunk hit the bathroom door again and again and again. I was amazed, I had never seen so much ejaculate in my life. I sat there, cradling my softening cock as I recalled the icy, alpha male stare Harry gave me as he lifted. It made me resolved, I would be stronger than him, bigger than him. One day, one day soon.

I must have been stroking my cock for a lot longer than I realised, lost in memories of what appeared to be Harry's 3 minute ascension into muscle hunk. As I went to walk out, Harry was leaving. But it was all different. It must have been over half an hour in the toilet, because he had grown again. Shoulders were widened and thick, pecs were protruding and straining his tee, I could see his traps had risen up his neck, widening his whole profile, making him more intimidating. He glowed as his thicker, swollen legs powered him toward me.

He looked into my eyes, and returned to his superior smirk on his face. I couldn't argue, he earned it, he put me in my place. In that moment, like my submission had a real-world effect, it looked like it nourished him. He grew a little taller, shoulders broadened, arms thickened. He roared once more as he made his way to the changing room, content to have achieved superiority over me.

He could enjoy it while it lasted however, if he was the Prince, then I would be King. I would make sure of it.
  #2   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
:)

Excellent story, phoenix!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
That just made my morning.

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.
  #4   Add to icarusinny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2011, 05:43 AM

icarusinny is on a distinguished road
Amazing story. Can't wait to see where this one goes...
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2011, 05:49 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Nice story -- I'd love to see more!

Speaking of Princes Harry...

The actual one has to turned out to be very nicely broad-shouldered, don't you think? He was just a wee thing for the longest time and then, BOOM, nice and wide! I'm guessing I'm not the only one who'd love to see him shirtless! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:16 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Excellent story! Hope we hear more about him.
  #7   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
http://jakesboysbigbadblog.blogspot....shirtless.html

There you go Richard.

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:40 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Many thanks, Shade!

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold