The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 06:55 PM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Outgrown by Dad, Part IV

When dad hit 325 pounds, a full 100 pounds heavier than me, it?d been nine months since dad started training and we met Steve at the gym for a group training session. Five other silver bodybuilders were there, each of whom brought a son. Each father towered over their son, and despite the all the younger men having gym-built bodies and weighing over 200 pounds, we all looked like skinny teenagers next to our fathers. It was like being back in the gym locker room for the first time, all over again, surrounded by men who seemed impossibly tall and muscular and confident. I watched in awe as a man just shy of 70 measured his bicep at 29?. The weigh-in was a parade of prime beef, as the fathers waddled bodybuilder-like to the scales, their thighs having to move around each other in order to walk. Their massive cocks slapped from side to side as they walked by, thick as a man?s wrist. Most, including my father, got aroused when they saw how much size they?d put on in the past week.

I did squats spotted by another bodybuilder that day. I didn?t ask how much he?d weighed in at, because at his immense size, it was all rather academic. He held me tight around the waist as I squatted, his massive thighs on either side of mine. He pushed me so hard that day, my legs felt they were being shredded. I could feel his massive cock pushing into my back as I dropped down? it was so big it was hard to concentrate on what I was doing. I collapsed onto the floor after my last set, exhausted. He picked me up and carried me to the showers where he held me up while he soaped me up and washed me, as my legs couldn?t hold me up. I nuzzled his chest, only to find him bouncing his pecs and throwing me backwards. He soaped me up again, more than I would?ve thought was necessary. Instead of washing me off, he started rubbing me up and down his body, under his armpits, through his legs. It took me a few minutes to realise he was using me as a washcloth.

The impact of vHGH on bodybuilding competitions continued apace. More and more monstrous Novice class competitors appeared, to the extent where younger and smaller competitors got disheartened. No self-respecting 25 year old bodybuilder wants to be muscled offstage by a grandfather, even a 300 pound one. As more and more competitions were won by men in their sixties and seventies, and as more and more competitions were dominated by men weighing closer to 350 pounds, there was growing demand for men over 60 to compete in separate competitions, to avoid younger men fleeing the sport altogether. Women had finally gotten their hands on ?v?, as it was called, and unlike younger men, experienced tremendous growth as well. There were several competitions where the Open Men?s competitors were smaller and lighter than both the women?s and Men?s over 60 divisions.

Dad dragged me to a stack of competitions over the next few months. He and his older buddies were the biggest guys in the audience, towering over puny 200-pounders in their forties. It was amazing to see them stare, slack-jawed, at these gray-haired behemoths lumbering around the auditorium, and literally scamper out of their way when they moved en masse through the exhibit stalls. Dad loved helping the competitors tan up, especially the bantamweights and lightweights.

After competitions, my father was even more fired up than usual. He would insist we pose down together at home, and would have me take his measurements. By this stage he was closing in on 350 pounds, and he?d bought an industrial scale for home, as the gym scales he?d bought only went up to 300 pounds. He?d slip on his 4XL posers and make me hit the same poses as he. He would stand behind me and pose, his massive body extending on either side of mine, as well as standing a good half foot taller than me. One trick he loved was to get me to hit a double bicep pose, then lift me up with one hand, flexing his other arm. At 28?, both my hands couldn?t fit around one of his biceps, and his quads were, at 40?, much bigger than my waist. When feeling particularly cruel, he?d rip my posers off me, and insist I wear a pair of his. I could fit into one leg hole with room to move. When I pulled a pair up to my waist, they virtually flapped in the breeze, the massive pouch hanging almost to my knees. Dad would make an attempt to put on my L posers, his massive head more than filling the pouch.

Every couple of weeks, my father would train with me at my gym. I looked like a little kid standing next to him, and the guys at my gym would freak out at his size. Guys would walk into walls staring at him. The weight selection wasn?t as hardcore as Steel Fitness, so dad would load up six 45 pound plates onto an Olympic bar for barbell curls. Guys in their twenties would ask my dad to flex his arms, and he?d happily oblige. I was secretly proud, as well as embarrassed, by these joint workouts.

Around a year after starting training, Steve had moved in with us. The gym was going well, and dad was spending so much time there, it kind of made sense to share expenses. Dad?s initial inhibitions about showing off his body had long since passed, and he would walk buck naked to the bathroom, or to the kitchen to make one of his 15 protein shakes per day. At most, he?d wear bodybuilding posers, of which he had dozens. Our laundry was filled with gargantuan sized posing trunks. Steve was also one to strut his stuff without clothes, and it was certainly a sight for sore eyes to walk into kitchen in the mornings to see these two massive bodybuilders making their gallon-sized protein shakes without a stitch on.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to HarbieBoys For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
This story is getting hotter and hotter! Man, I really love this stuff, watching bodybuilders in their 60's and 70's becoming ultra-huge and almost super strong. Making guys much younger than them who thought they were big by bodybuilding standards look like stick figures beside them, man I can't wait until part 5 comes out!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:33 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It is very nice to see you're getting more comfortable with each new chapter and decides to give us more detail and descriptions. Another tremendous chapter, keep up the great work!

Cheers
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:58 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, really good progression, I'm looking forward to more! :3
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:38 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Great great great!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:24 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
wondering if more than one of those senior bodybuilders will move in with the dad and steve
  #7   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 03:13 AM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
Wow, I am loving the direction this story is going in! I can't wait to see what happens next!
  #8   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:12 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
I'm not usually one for the father/son genre, but... MORE PLEASE!
  #9   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 10:33 AM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Great Story

Awesome awesome story. I can't wait to read more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text