The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: What kind of Story should I write next?
Poll Options
What kind of Story should I write next?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Strong Enough+ Secret Love

Hey everyone. I've lurked on this board for a while but this is the first time writing a story on it. I want to write a book one day, so I figured I should get some good experience haha.

Note: There isn?t any sex in this, so if that?s what you?re looking for, you may be disappointed. But read it anyway =P
__________________________________________________ ______________
I was one my way to check out my dorm for the first time. It was a really exciting to see where I?d be living for the next year. I would be living in this place with Tory. Tory is my best friend, but our relationship is a bit funny. When I met him four years ago in freshmen year of high school I couldn?t stand him. He was so nice I thought he was being fake.

?How are you doing Glenn?? he would ask with that what-is-now sweet smile.
I always thought he wanted something, not that I needed anything from him. I was a star sports player, had great grades and was really popular with everyone. Girls would fight over me, and honestly I kind of enjoyed it, even if it was a bit embarrassing.

Tory was the last person I expected to be there for me. In Junior year, my parents were both killed in an accident. I found out at school, and I couldn?t help but to cry and weep over how my life changed. All I had left was a music box my dad had.

He gave it to me a couple months before he died and told me that ?if you make a deep wish Glenn, and open it, your wish will come true!? He was always one to say things like that. I always thought he was a bit strange though, ever since he decided to go to church drunk one day and scream ?I can lick any man in this building. Just dare me!?

Okay, maybe my dad was a little funny. But that didn?t help ease the loss at all.

The music box didn?t comfort me either, but Tory did. One day after I found out about my parents? death, Tory found me crying outside my house, on his way home I guess. He put his frail hands on my broad shoulders, his head on mine, and without a word I was comforted and the crying stopped. Ever since then we?ve been best friends.

?If you weren?t my roommate, I don?t think I could move away to college? Tory smiled at me before I left his house today to see the dorm. Tory had some family things to do, so I couldn?t bring him with me.

Tory is one of the sweetest and kindest guys a person can meet. Super understanding and compassionate, but he?s a bit shy and na?ve. He said he?d be too scared to live in a dorm if I wasn?t there with him. Even though he didn?t say it, I think he was hoping for me to protect him. Arriving at the dorm, the whole protecting him thing looked a lot hard than I thought.

Move in was 1 week ago, with one more week until school started. People were already running around crazily, beings super loud and obnoxious and wild, throwing everything from basketballs to stuffed bunnies around. It was like a High School party on a crack. A lot of it. Sure, I went to a lot of parties in High School, but Tory isn?t like me.

And I?m afraid.

I?m afraid that something will happen to him, someone will hurt him. Sometimes, I wish I could shield him from the ugliness of the world more. That way I wouldn?t have to worry.

?Don?t worry about me Glenn. I can handle myself!? Tory laughed when I got back to his house. He?s had such an awful past, one that would make mine look like a rainy day. Yet he keeps on smiling.

I wish I was strong enough to keep him safe. But I?m not. I?m pretty slender, not as thin as him, but still pretty thin. I?ve took martial arts for most of my life, kind of a family tradition, but I stopped after my parent?s death. I can still fight a bit, but I lost quite a bit of my strength.

I know there are lots of types of strength, but if I was just bigger and stronger, it would be one less thing to worry about. I could keep him safe from anyone trying to hurt him.

__ ___ ______ ______ ____ _______ _____ ____ _____ __ ___

A couple days later I settled into the dorm. Tory was coming the next day, so I had the dorm to myself. The thought of being stronger still lingered in my mind, gnawing at me. I took out my dad?s music box. I remembered what he said about wishing and figured it couldn?t hurt.

?Let me strong enough to protect my best friend, Tory? I wished. Then I opened the box. The music was soothing and put me to sleep almost right away. I got into just my boxers and straight to bed (hey its not like anyone else was here to watch me).

Turns out this was the night everything would change.

When I woke up, something felt different. I figured it was just sleeping in a new place. I stumbled over to the private bathroom our room and nearly passed out when I saw my reflection.

?Who are you?? I asked my reflection, not believing what I saw. My body completely changed, not thin or slender anymore, but packed with muscle. I looked at my forearms. Veins were practically rippling through them. I then went up to my arms.

I flexed a little in the mirror, and my jaw dropped at my arms. They weren?t as big as some of those heavy-weight bodybuilders at shows, but much bigger than the average person. My biceps looks like someone put in a softball into them. My triceps were defined; I could see almost every striation in them. The veins traveled across them to my massive shoulders.

My shoulders looks liked small melons, and they protruded from the rest of my arm, muscle almost spilling over, but in the best way. Every ripple could be seen. My traps probably got twice as large too.

Then my eyes settled on the slabs of muscle that were my pecs. I flexed a little to see they were really, and the tensed and flexed up, the definition through the whole thing. They jutted out from the rest of my body, and as I looked down, I couldn?t see past them. I hit them a few times and it felt like hitting steel.

I then turned down the mirror and looks at my abs. Before you could faintly see four of them. Now all eight were visibly there, with veins running the bottom of them. I ran my hand over this new torso; I could probably fit a quarter in-between them. I hit them a couple times too. If my chest was like steel, then my abs were like diamonds.

I was shocked at what I saw. And if I have to admit, very happy. I was confused, but this felt amazing. I went into my bedroom and looked at some of my bags and boxes. There was one bag I could barely lift with both hands, stumbling to get from my car to the room. Now I lifted it with one hand like it was a pencil.

I didn?t get much chance to be excited, though. Right then, the door slowly opened, and there was Tory. His eyes on the floor. He walked in and still hadn?t looked up at me.

I?m guessing the ?I?ve been hitting the gym? excuse wasn?t going to work in this case.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Wow this turned out a lot longer than I meant if; sorry about that lol. This is my first story, and I wrote it all here, so its not the best or even that good. Let me know what you thought though, and I?m open to all criticism. And thanks for being patient if you read this all lol

Last edited by sergel02; January 23rd, 2012 at 09:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 02:05 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Love this big protecter, now let's continue the story & see if he can protect. ;-)
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great start. I can't wait for more.
  #4   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:57 AM

now I gotta think of where to go. I didn't really take it seriously, but it was kinda fun. Kind of just through in the muscle growth last minute though.
Anything in particular you may want to see?
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Yeah, this is good! I'd like to see Tory's reaction to Glenn's new body, followed by some demonstrations of how strong he has become. Thanks for writing.
  #6   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:43 AM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Please, do post more, this sounds like a great story and I'd love to see it continue. Fantastic writing too. Go for it!

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #7   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:55 AM

Sorry I haven't posted in so long

You know how it is, get busy with this and that and soon you forget things. I may just post all my stories and ideas here instead of starting multiple threads and clogging it all up. Any particular requests?

I tend to make my stories a bit more realistic, to juxtapose the unlikelihood of someone gaining tons of muscle. I also tend to avoid lots of sex, swearing and violence.

BTW, any way to put spoiler tags on this site?
  #8   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 07:00 PM

So i think I may do the little brother one. The twin and brother are basically the same so I shouldn't have made a poll option for that. But I'm really in the mood for the brother one. I really want to continue the last story, but i need more time to plan that one.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

Based off a true story. Sorry no muscle growth in this part So it'll probably be really boring for most of you.
Gotta set up the scene. But I may be able to post it tonight or tomorrow. Lots of work to finish.

Secret Love (Part 1)

You know, sometimes life is like a box of donuts. I think Forest Gump said that. Or was it chocolates? Whatever, same applies. Sometimes you’ll get that amazingly delicious cream filled one and can’t help but be happy for a little while. And then, other times you’ll get that kinda sour one that’s also kind of stale and you want to throw that trash away, but you don’t, because that’ll be wasting money, and you’re too broke to be wasting money. My life was full of those stale, sour donuts.

Luckily for me, my younger brother Tory was probably the best tasting cream donut anyone could possibly have, because had it been any better tasting, you would die out of blissfulness and gone to Heaven. Okay I’m exaggerating, but not by much. By the way I never ‘tasted his cream.’ Get ya head out of the gutters, you nasties. That’s my special place only.

My name is Jae and I’m the adoptive son of the Lee family, consisting of my dad, mom and brother. I absolutely love my mom and dad, though I could deal without my mom asking me why I don’t have a good girl and my dad asking if I’ve gotten one pregnant yet. I never found out what happened to my biological parents, who they were, why they left me. None of that. Those questions still nag at me from time to time. Maybe one day I’ll find out. But I’m also pretty thankful it all happened. If it didn’t, the Lee family wouldn’t have adopted me, and I wouldn’t have Tory as my brother.

The Lee family really wanted to have kids, but it just wasn’t happening for them. Ain’t that the sad truth? One couple knocks the headboard one night and 9 months later out pops the only thing that you love enough to jump off a bridge for and annoyed enough at to take them with you as you plummet down.

“I don’t think its gonna work honey” my dad would tell my mom, after years of trying. They decided to adopt and that’s where I come in. Low and behold though, that less than a year later the fertility spring came bursting through and my mom was pregnant with my little brother. The miracle of life is a funny gamble.

And my brother Tory was the lucky 777 of that gamble. Though it didn’t seem so until much later in our lives. Tory was born 20 months later, almost a full 2 years younger than me. He was 2 years behind me in school naturally, and because of our close ages we did almost everything together. We knew early on that we weren't like the other brothers, since I was adopted. Out parents made no point to hide it from me when I asked, since that bridge would be crossed at some point. Sometimes I wish they did.

Tory had gotten some good genes from his family. My dad is 5’10” and my mom 5’3” but he still lacked in the height department. My dad and mom weren’t really strong but almost all my uncles were. My dad was the youngest and smallest between four boys in his family. But he was the fastest which showed in Tory. Tory wasn’t strong, but he was athletic. He joined gymnastics at a young age as well as little league. He loved the sports and was a natural. He struggled a bit in gymnastics because he wasn't really strong, but he never stopped trying. I liked that dedication in him. If only I had the same dedication to stop eating so many donuts.

Me, on the other hand, I was okay with playing them for fun, but I was terrible at them. Still am. I can walk gracefully down a sidewalk and make it look like a suave runway. But never throw me a ball. Just don’t. Ever. I preferred my books and music. No one could play piano better than me at my age, if I do say so myself.

Growing up, I always had more feminine features; and I got confused for a girl all too often. At least when I was too lazy to get my hair cut. I was physically pretty weak too, like my brother. But that didn’t stop me from protecting my brother from bullies. While Tory took baseball and gymnastics, I took martial arts. I think I watched way too many action cartoons growing up. I was able to protect my brother whenever someone picked on him, so it was worth in the end. Once a bully threatened to punch our teeth out.
Sooooo, I kinda sorta kicked him in the crotch. Never saw the poor guy for the rest of elementary school and beyond. I got suspended for it, but hey, a big brother’s got to do what a big brother’s got to do. No bully would come back after “the girl with the pretty hair beat him up.” Sometimes I couldn’t wait for puberty.

I tutored my brother a lot through grade school. Because of sports he struggled more in homework and studying than normal. He wasn’t terrible, but he had a hard time processing info. I knew that if it kept up he would have a hard time in high school and middle school.

“So what’s 121 divided by 11 again?” I asked Tory one night, sliding my arm across his shoulder and trying to ease the stress of next day’s test.

“11! Thanks so much Jae!” Tory have me a big hug. “You’re the best big brother. You’re always helping me and taking care of me and making sure I’m safe!”

“I’m your big brother, its my job.”

Big brother ehh? Seems laughable looking back.

Turns out all that tutoring and studying helped a lot. He managed, through a test, to skip a year of school. Our parents thought it’d be impossible. Just call me Jae, Miracle-worker.
Through middle school it was a similar deal as before. I helped Tory out a lot, he played his sports and we played and talked and laughed every moment we could. Everything stayed pretty much the same, except he was only a year behind me this time, but when still didn’t have many classes if any at all together. Until puberty that is. Ahh, another one of life’s miracles. But before every miracle there is a tragedy.

Edit: I changed the age between the brothers from 1 year to 20 months. It makes for a better fit for the story.

Last edited by sergel02; January 25th, 2012 at 01:34 AM.
  #9   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:39 PM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
I like the arch you're creating here. I haven't read many stories about big brother becoming Muscle-Big and protecting his young brother from trouble, which gives you freedom to create a colorful brother, and write about big brother's strength and muscles. I dont think I'll ever read enough tales of big brother revenge on bullies
  #10   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:54 PM

Well, lol actually my intention is a bit of the opposite in that its the younger one that gets bigger.I like the role reversal. I have no reason to hide it since its gonna be up soon.

But my motivation for writing these stories is to hopefully give a breath of fresh air to some readers and give a story not entirely about muscles ans sex like so many I've read. I want to write something people don't feel super uneasy reading, and something that expanded on the romance and story as much as the attraction and bodies. Definitely want round characters, both physically and characteristically
  #11   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 02:44 AM

Secret Love Part 2

Long story short, I was riding my bike one summer, fell, tumbled, fell and tumbled together and was knocked into a coma right before high school. Always wear helmets kids. High school in my area is 3 years, 10th-12th grade and middle school is 7-9th. I was 15 at the time. I was knocked out for almost a year they say. My brother had gone ahead with schooling, and would be an incoming 10th grader like me. By that time he was 14 and I was 16. In the beginning of the summer of my 16th year I had woken up from my coma, miraculously. I was in the hospital for a while longer, getting treated and trying to get used to living again
Tory goes away every summer for sports camps and such while I stay at home. That?s when he grows the most. We miss each other tons, but he always came back a little taller and little bigger and a little stronger. I had been awake for almost 3 months by that time. It was a slow climb out of comatose. Took me a long time to stand without dragging everyone in the room down with me, and my body had gotten a lot weaker due to not using it. One day it was weighing on my mind heavily, and I struggled to try to figure out, with school starting soon, how I was going to cope. Then the door swinging open quickly knocked me out of my daze.

?I?m home!? Tory yelled as he came home from his summer camps. Our parents were away on their usual business trips, so I was the first to greet my little brother. I haven?t seen him in over a year, so naturally I was ecstatic. I ran right into him and stopped dead in my tracks at the stranger I saw.
He was barely 5?4 last I saw him, but now I was looking up to my little brother. He had to be at least 5?9. I was measured at the hospital and am only 5?7. His skin got tan in the summer sun and his face was free of acne or blemishes despite being in sports. What caught my eye the most was light, brown fuzz on his face. Last time I saw him he had not a single hair. And I still don?t?nope, just checked. His jaw has gotten a little sharper and he still had his great green eyes. His brown hair cut really short in almost a slight spikey fashion. It looked clean and healthy and strong. He still had some soft features of a 14 year old, but he looked a lot more masculine then last I saw him.

My eyes were slowly lowering down his body and bugged out at the sight of his shirt, one I had given him. I gave him a shirt and a pair of jeans for his birthday last year, but they were both a bit loose. The threads kinda just fell on top of him then. I told him ?Maybe you?ll grow into them.? Boy did he ever. The chest area which dangled last time was now fully stretched out, barely containing what I could imagine his much larger, harder, stronger pecs. His shoulders had some noticeable size on them and got a lot wider. His posture improved since last year; he stood firm and straight. A huge difference from the slouching earlier, and it helped to thrust his massive chest forward. His abs were visible through the almost, sheer white fabric. The tight shirt nicely molded around this midsection; I couldn?t tell how many there?re were. Was it a 4-pack, 6 or 8? What I knew is that they looked incredibly strong. My eyes fell to his legs. The baggy jeans of before were fully filled and conformed to the mounds of muscle. It was easy to see the outline of his hamstrings in the jeans he donning. He still had all his clothes on, but I?ve never seen anyone this muscular before.

Now, I?ve seen maybe one or two 14 year olds in my life bigger than Tory, but his size wasn?t necessarily what caught me off guard and had me panting like a dog. It was how much he grew in the year. He hit puberty around 12, and I noticed he was getting a little bigger, but nothing unordinary. Now he looked like behemoth compared to me. Was this really my younger brother?

?Mom and Dad told me you got out; I couldn?t wait to come home and see you again,? his voice bellowed in my ears and he caressed my face with a bright and gentle smile across his. Okay it wasn?t like some bass voice or anything, but it definitely got deeper. Even deeper than mine! (not that mine was all that deep to begin with).

?Well, don?t just stand there, come here!? he laughed while putting his strong arms around my waist and pulling me into him. My face lay on his powerful, rigid traps. I felt him squeezing tighter and tighter, not enough to hurt me, but more than enough to know that he was in control. Before, he would do this and I would just move his arms away effortlessly. But now, no matter how hard I tried, I knew I couldn?t break from his grasp. And I didn?t want to. He was so strong that I didn?t even believe this was real. He leaned in closer and planted a light kiss on my cheek. I could feel his light fuzz on my bare skin and his warm lips penetrated my cold exterior. He retracted his face, showing off another gleaming smile. And finally I was able to muster enough courage to speak.

?T-T-T-Tory, w-w-what happened t-t-to y-you?? Maybe speaking was an exaggeration. It was more like baby babbling. But I was seriously flabbergasted at the sexy sight in front of me.

?Hehe,? he laughed. ?You like it?? And with that he took his arms off my waist and proceeded into a double bicep pose that stirred up all the heat inside me and sent it straight to my doodah. His arms bulged out of the sleeve, with a couple small veins running along from his forearm up through the rest of his arm. If he wasn?t wearing a short-sleeve shirt I swear he would have ripped it apart.

?A lot?s changed since you last saw me Jae.? He was still smiling while slowly lowering his arms. I was really upset after you went into coma. All I did was school, sports and exercising. I had to keep myself busy to distract myself. ?

?And looks like you?ve gone through puberty too.?

?Haha still going through it bro.? He flexed one of his guns at me, so round and hard, and it reminded how thin and slender my pipe-like arms were. I never heard him call me bro though. That?s what I usually said to him.
?Well, you must be starving,? I told him while turning my back to him and heading for the kitchen. ?Let me fix you up something to eat.?

?Oh, there is one more thing.? He bolted forward and wrapped his arms around my stomach tightly, tighter than ever before. ?You are never, ever, leaving me again. You got that??

That voice. His voice. It didn?t sound mean, necessarily. But it sure did sound confident and assertive. Totally unlike the Tory I knew. This guy, he was a different person altogether. Well, they say great people are born from great tragedies.

He slung an arm across my shoulder and walked me to the kitchen. ?Damn, I can?t wait to start school. Wonder what High School is like. And best of all, we?re going to be in the same class!?

Oh gosh. School. With my ?new? brother.
  #12   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM

I'm liking this story enough that I think I'll make a new thread for it, change the title but keep these two parts here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options