The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:08 AM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Wondering about the basics

I'm pretty new to thinking about steroids or HGH. Basically, I hear so much about it in passing, on the news or internet, and I'm not sure what to believe. I'm not that interested in taking any, but I'd like to keep informed. Basically what I'v heard about steroids in a bodybuilding sense is that the increases muscle mass and have a whole slew of negatives. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:00 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
If you're capable of doing some real research then there are some good books out there. No legal problems buying books so it's the first place to start. I have a good set but they're packed away and I can't remember the titles but be prepared to pay $50 to $100 for some good books. Don't trust the freebies there are too many to know which give you the straight poop.

First step get books on nutrition and understand them.

Get yourself into a good workout schedule with good nutrition, good sleep.

Keep records of your progress for a couple of years.

Learn how your body responds and develop your disipline.

Then you can start thinking about steroids but make sure you know that in addition to the steroids themselves you need other drugs & hormones to balance the sideeffects. Read those books, understand them, read them again.

Then you have to worry about getting them ALL and paying for them and not getting caught.

Get and read the books. If you don't understand them then you shouldn't be playing with fire.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Freak Under Construction!

drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
here's the deal about steroids, gh, and various other such drugs. They're medicines and they do a certain job, but they have to be used under certain conditions.

My own personal opinion --- they're wonderful!

Now, that said, they're expensive, and if not used correctly they can either do harm or do nothing and be a big really expensive waste of money.

The biggest thing though is that you have to have your lifting and diet absolutely right before you start and during the whole cycle or you're just throwing away your money.

If you're thinking about doing roids or Gh, ask yourself first if your diet and lifting are truly what they need to be for your to grow.

You can't even imagine how much you have to eat while on a cycle. it's a job in itself and you want to throw up from all the food you're taking in, and then you still have to do all the cardio to keep your fat down, and every workout has to be pretty much your physical max.

If you're not already there now, then you won't get the effects you want from gh or roids.

If you are good to go, and not growing, then maybe consider it. But how many of us are really truly maxed on everything else?
  #4   Add to david marks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:43 AM

david marks is on a distinguished road
yes gene If he is capable of doing some real research then there are some good books out there. No legal problems buying books so it's the first place to start. I have a very good set but they're packed away and I can't remember the titles but be prepared to pay $50 to $100 for some good books.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options