The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:30 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Outgrown by Dad, Part V

Gonna wrap it up after this episode, I think.

Part V

My father?s interest in bodybuilding continued after his first year of phenomenal growth. We attended every local, state and regional bodybuilding competition, and dad made friends with a lot of guys in the bodybuilding scene. The scene had undergone some radical changes in the past two years, due to the impact of ?v?. ?Men Over 60? now did not simply represent an age class on the fringes of the sport, but rather, a booming league of it?s own. After complaints from men in all Open classes about the dominance of the older age groups, and reduced participation from men who were scared of being overwhelmed by men literally twice their size, a separate competition was established for the over 60 crowd. New weight classes had to be invented, as superheavyweight had little meaning when the overwhelming majority of bodybuilders over 60 weighed in at over 275 pounds, and some mounted the stage at well over 400. Initially held at different times of the day to the Open classes, fights and other conflicts in the pump room necessitated holding the competitions on different weekends, as there were incidents of puny 200 pounders being flung across rooms or sat on by enormous geriatric bodybuilders. Bantamweight competitors were confronted in the changing rooms by men who were over 300 pounds heavier than them, and there were allegations of sexual assaults as well.

The gym industry ? the hardcore gym industry, that is ? underwent some restructuring. Some gyms, like Steel Fitness, had their policies clearly stated at the entrance: ?Men under 60 will not be admitted unless accompanied by a 300+ pounder?. At other gyms, older bodybuilders bought into partnerships with existing owners, many of whom were relieved at not having to deal with angry massive men by themselves. Within gyms themselves, new areas were created to allow the truly huge to work out with big weights without fear of crushing smaller men. My own gym had a segregated area where the plates were 100 pounds rather than the usual 45, and dumbbells starting at 100 pounds and going up to 300. Hammer Strength was the first mover on the market to bring out larger sized machines to accommodate the now-typical 350 pound older muscle man.

Fifteen months after the start of the transformation, my father tipped the scales at 394 pounds, standing 6?7? tall. He?d long outgrown his 4XL posers, and his quads measured 48? around. And in line with the phenomenal muscle growth, his libido had had a renewal as well. I?d never really cared to think about whether my father jerked off or not before all of this started, but now it was difficult to ignore. Almost 400 pounds of solid muscle cranking away on a bed makes a sound that can?t be readily drowned out. I?d hear him banging it out six, seven, eight times a day. Afterwards, he?d walk to the bathroom to pee, and his engorged cock would slap from side to side as he walked. If he caught me checking him out, he?d hit a most muscular or double bicep pose, just to freak me out even more.

As my father grew and grew, I did the reverse. It was difficult to maintain motivation for the gym in the face of an onslaught of older men who were packing on 100 to 150 pounds in a year. Like a lot of bodybuilders my age, the constant struggle to compete took a toll, and my weight fell under 200 pounds for the first time since I was in my early twenties. One of my old competition buddies gave up the iron altogether to take up marathon running, dropping from 243 to 149 pounds in the process.

One weekend, we travelled interstate to see a competition. The local hotels were all booked out, so popular had bodybuilding competitions become, so I shared a room with my father. Usually I avoided this, as his routine was not conducive to getting any rest. We ended up securing the last room in the hotel, which had only a mega-king bed. Great. I was going to be sharing a bed with a man who now weighed more than double my weight. Guess who was going to be pushed right to the edge? When I awoke the next morning, my father, as usual, had slept naked. He sported the most massive erection I had seen, over a foot long, and as thick as my forearm. It was obscene. But compelling. I looked down at my own for comparison, and blushed. Fucking tiny. I don?t know what made me do this, but I moved closer in, further down the bed, till I was staring at the tennis-ball sized head. Ever so slowly, I reached out to touch it? I was mesmerised. Two seconds later I was seeing stars, flat on my back looking up, my father?s bulk on top of me and his massive cock pressing into my abdomen. I could barely breathe. My father?s booming voice filled me with fear, ?Now you?ve done it boy, you?ve really crossed the line, and you?re gonna finally get what you?ve been hanging out for?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:37 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Wow can't wait to see what happens.
  #3   Add to gogothen77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:48 AM

gogothen77 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen77
dude please more it is getting better everytime
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:13 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I'm intrigued.
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Another great chapter, I'm really loving the fact that these muscle grandpas just keep getting bigger and stronger. I wonder who the oldest guy in this program is? The older they are, the more I like them. Could you imagine a 93 year old standing 6'3 and weighing 330 pounds of muscle, easily beating men 1/3 his age in armwrestling and regular wrestling matches? I sure could!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:25 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
ooops someone is angry now

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #7   Add to navir's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:30 PM

navir is on a distinguished road
Wow!!! Man this story just keep's getting better(too bad you are ready to end it) Hopefully you will make a half a page ending with as much detail as possible =P

Keep up the great work! Kudos
  #8   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:36 PM

RyBearATL
Great chapter!

I'm really enjoying this. Please keep going, even if it's for the one more chapter!
  #9   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:50 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
VERY cool story you've got going on. Can't wait to read more. :3
  #10   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:38 AM

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Just planning the last instalment of this story, trying to work out how to end it...
  #11   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
maybe you can go forward 20 years where the son can use the vHGH just like his dad
  #12   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:50 AM

Ha! Read the last instalment, just posted. As I have some professional writing to focus on for the next month or so, I'm not anticipating anything new happening for a wee while.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options