The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2011, 12:49 PM

Toro is on a distinguished road
Roided Iron

[I've been a passionate reader of this forum for some years now, but I've never post anything.
I recently had a flight to US, with many long waiting connections, so I thought it was time for writing something and sharing it with my Muscle Growth fanatics.

As you may notice, I was inspired by the The Juicehead series (I hope this is Ok with BBMikeNJ).
As someone said, "Everything has already been thought. We simply have to think it again". So I tried to give the story new twists and a different ending.

Comments and criticism are welcome.
If the story is appreciated, I'll gradually copy the hand written version form my notebook and post it here. Otherwise, I'll try something different.

P.S. Consider that English is not my mother tongue. Words in other languages do not spring easily to your mind. Particularly if you are writing in an airport hub... ]

So here we go with...

[COLOR=white]Roided Iron (1)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“So, Peter. This is going to be your diet for the next 3 months. If you follow it strictly, you’ll bulk up fast.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And this is your new set of exercises. They’ll also help in increasing your strength and putting up some more mass”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Uhm uhm… Yes. Diet and exercises…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey, Peter. You do not sound convinced”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Listen, Mark. You’ve been giving me new diets and new exercises for the last 15 months. I followed them religiously and what I got from that? Just 15 ridiculous pounds of muscles!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Peter! I think that is a very good result! You went from 175 to 190 pounds. You’ve lost fat and increased your mass. Remember that you had 20% fat when we started last year and now you’re down to 12%. This means that you put on a lot more lean mass than it seems”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Sorry Mark, but that is not enough for me!! Christ! When do you think I’ll ever be at your own level or something around there? Will it take me 5 years to reach your 240 pound weight? Oh, shit! I can’t wait that much!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter took up the papers that Mark had printed for him, with his new diet and exercises, and flew out of the gym’s office, shutting the door behind himself. BANG![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ouh, ouh” jumped up Karen. “What’s happening, Pete?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Karen was the pretty girl who worked as desk secretary at Mark’s gym, downtown Palm Springs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Nothing…” answered Peter. “Fucking nothing” he murmured to himself. “This is the problem, Karen. Nothing is happening in this place!!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Suddenly, Peter froze. He looked towards the entrance. A big shadow was obscuring the sun! A huge blond guy was entering the gym right then. He was holding a gym bag with his right arm over the shoulder; flexed that way his bicep bulged like a melon, split into two perfect hemispheres. Fat veins run along the whole muscle. While walking, the guy pecs flopped up and down… up and down… up and down. Peter could clearly see the waves they made, rolling under the guy’s t-shirt. They were so huge that Peter could almost hear them when they bounced down and collided with the guy’s bloated gut. Peter could not believe the mass those pecs had and how at each step they fell down, like granite blocks rolling down a mountain slope.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]How is it, being a man like that and feeling your own muscles jumping around like a mass of crashing rocks?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter was transfixed over those pecs. So fat, so crazy big, with nipples pointing downward and crushed under the same pecs unbelievable weight.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then a hand, a huge left hand, crawled up the right pec. Fingers started massaging the meat and then squeezing the pec, moving it upwards and making it impossibly huger. The pec stayed there for a while, showing its immensity, and then the hand let it fall down again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BUMP! BUMP! BUMP![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After three bounces, it got to a stop. Peter dared to lift his eyes and he met the guy’s glance. He smiled at Peter, showing white teeth, ivory fangs, and then winked at him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Slowly, he turned and walked towards the gym lockers room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey, Peter. What the…? I was almost falling over you. What are you doing here?” exclaimed Mark, while running into Peter after rushing out of his office in an attempt to talk to Peter after their brief discussion.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter was now keeping his eyes on the big guy glutes, round pillows that moved just like his pecs did. At each step, they raised and fall, up and down… up and down…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Who’s that guy?” asked Peter[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Which one?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“That fucking huge man. I’m sure he’s bigger than you are”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, that is Olaf. And, yes, you may be right. I guess he is somewhere between 260 and 270 pounds”.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Jeeesus… Really?!? How happens I’ve never seen him before?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“He used to come to train with us two years ago. Then he had to leave for Denmark, his home country. I think because of his work. He came back to Palm Springs just a week ago”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Mark. It would be a dream being huge like him. Do you think you could do something with that or shall I go on with your useless diets and exercises?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What?!!! My diets and exercises are not useless!! Did you listen to me, Peter? That is my work and I do it at my best! All people coming to train here at my gym are happy with their results. Everybody, but you! If you are not satisfied, you’d better look for a new place and a new trainer!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, sorry Mark. Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. It is just the fact that…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I know, I know. You want to get bigger. But you need patience”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, yeah” sighed Peter. “I must go now. Sorry again for my impoliteness” Peter said, tapping over Mark’s big shoulders.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He walked reflective towards the lockers room, with his head downwards, paging through the papers Mark had prepared for him. He was thoughtful and let out a deep sigh, studying is umpteenth diet. The lockers room opened and he crashed against a wall. A wall of muscles. What he could see was simply a freaking muscle gut, covered by a white tank top. He could count all the bricks making up the huge abdomen in front of him. There were 10 of them, mounted on an over-inflated gut and pushing outwards, making it even bigger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey, guy. You must be careful. You would not like to be crashed under a walking muscle bulldozer, wouldn’t you?” said a thundering voice. It was so deep that Peter could not understand all the words it pronounced.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Eh… Oh. Sorry. I’m so sorry”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“AH AH AH” A huge hand took Peter’s chin and lifted it up. “You NEVER have to say sorry. You MUST be proud of being a dominant MAN” chuckled Olaf. Then the immense guy walked away, towards the weights area.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ehi, Peter. Are you OK?” asked Mark again. “I saw you walked against Olaf. I’m happy he did not make a problem out of that. We had a discussion just yesterday in the afternoon, because he got mad at John when he used the bench where Olaf was training. I was afraid that Olaf was going to crash John’s head with his own hands. He’s such a juicehead!!!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You mean he uses roids?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Of course he does” laughed Mark. “How do you think he got from a skinny 180 pounds guy to that mountain of muscles in less than two years?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What? 180 pounds??”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes. That was his weight when he used to train with us. I checked it when he renewed his membership last week. I could not believe he was the same guy…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well. I can’t believe that! My God! I would pay to grow that big in just two years. It’s crazy!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I would not suggest that, Peter. Did you see his gut?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, yes, of course. He had seen it and he loved that roid gut. Peter often surfed the Internet, looking for muscle guys and he particularly was fond of those offseason bodybuilders who sported a round, big roid gut.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Of course he had seen Olaf ballooning belly; he had bounced off it, in fact.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Don’t you think it is disgusting?” asked Mark.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Disgusting? What?”. Peter looked at Mark, puzzled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I told you. That roid gut! I do not understand how Olaf can go around with such a big gut and not being ashamed of it. You can not even participate in a serious bodybuilder competition!!! You know, Peter. When you are on strong roids, the internal organs also grow with your muscles and that is the effect…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter was starting to bone up hearing Mark talk about guts and inflating organs…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Just roids abuse. I find it horrible!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Mark was a bodybuilder himself and had won many competitions before opening his own gym with the money he had made out of it. He still made some modelling, for fitness magazines, and once had told Peter that he used some mild supplements for bulking up faster. But added that you’d better start using them only when you are at least over 200 pounds.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m sure that all those roids had made also his extremities grow”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter widened his eyes, upset at what Mark was saying “What do you mean?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“That’s another roids side effect. I’ve seen that many times on friends. Their bones keep growing with their muscles, so much their hands become bigger, their fingers like jumbo sausages, and their feet like small boats![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Once I met a guy whose shoes had gone from 10 to an astonishing 15”.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh my God! I can’t believe that!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter’s cock was getting hard. He could not understand how Mark could not be excited at the thought of a guy growing such big hands and feet. Maybe that was because Mark was not gay. He was married with a very nice girl, Sandra. She often passed by the gym at night, so that they could walk home together.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter put a hand in his pocket, trying to hide his erection. He found is hard throbbing cock inside his underwear and squeezed it a little.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I know you want to be big, Peter. But I am sure you would not pay for muscles like that if the price is your body becoming a freaking mess”.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter stared at Mark. Then added “Oh, yes yes, of course… Well. Now I must go. I’ll see on Wednesday”.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“See you. It is good leaving your muscles rest for two days; they grow when you left them in peace. Ah ah ah” laughed Mark. Then he slapped a hand over Peter’s shoulder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter walked inside the lockers room, picked up his bag and went to his car, parked outside, just around the gym corner. He was still sporting a boner. He could not erase from his mind the image of that muscle brute: those marble pecs flopping up and down, those huge round bubble butts, and that freaking roid gut.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Shit! Everything was so manly about Olaf. Also his voice and… and… that strong smell Peter felt when he hit him. Oh, God! A mixture of musk, grease, sweat and… what else? Sperm! Smell of cum from his stained briefs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]This thought made Peter’s erection harder. Oh, so gooood! There was such a pungent sperm flavour in Olaf’s odour.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter seated in his car, adjusting his cock. FUCK! His erection was tenting his gym pants so badly he had problems in sitting comfortable! He started the engine and drove off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Even the driving could not distract him: the thought was still there, planted in his brain. He could only see big pecs, muscles and glutes; then abs and gut, roid gut! Hard flesh, pressing against his own body. It was so exciting and erotic…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And yet, he had not fixed himself on other body parts of that monster. Peter could remember that huge bicep holding the gym bag, and those white teeth. But he was so focused on Olaf’s pecs, abs, glutes and gut, that he could not remember anything about shoulders, traps, back or thighs. Oh, that was so sick![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He was sure that Olaf was large as a walking wardrobe, since he obscured the sun while entering the gym. But, fuck, how was it possible that he had not noticed other muscles? Maybe his brain was simply trying to save him. His head was so full of big glutes, hard rippling pecs, huge round guts and steel abs that there could be no place for anything else. Otherwise, his brain would have exploded!! Overwhelmed by a tide of traps, calves, deltoids and other monster muscles, he would have gone mad![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BOOOOOOP! BOOOOP A truck hooted at him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]FUCK! Peter steered his car to the right and hit hardly the brakes. Lost in his thoughts he was going to drive into a truck! SHIT![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“FUCK! FUCK! What is happening to me?” Peter had always been in love with muscles. He enjoyed buying muscle magazines, turn over the pages and getting horny at each huge bodybuilder he saw. They were so big, so hard!! And he loved those veins running down their freaking biceps…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He had stopped just near an agave bush. He got out of his car and breathed heavily. He walked around the agave tree, trembling and swaying. He lowered his pants waistband and took out is spasming cock.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, God… It felt so hot and hard. When was it the last time he had felt so horny?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He started to jack off, moving his right hand slowly, up and down his tool. Up, and then down. Stroke. Halt. And again, up and down, and then a long stroke…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, God…. Oh yes… Ah … ah yeah. So good…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]While masturbating, he could not think of anything else, but Olaf, his rock hard abs…. Oh shit! He would die to run his fingers over those inflated cobblestones. And then squeeze those huge pecs as he had seen Olaf doing with himself. “Suck my hard nipples, fag” he would have screamed at him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His hands moved faster and faster over his pole… Jeesus… Oh, fuck![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And, yeah. While sucking his big nipples, he could run his hands over Olaf’s huge glutes, slide his fingers between those watermelons, inside his ass crack. Massaging his tight hole… Oh fuck![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, yeah. Put your tiny fingers in my ass. Push your whole hand inside me and shove your arm up my chute…” Olaf would have lustfully whispered in his ears…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter exploded in a strong orgasm. His cum splashed over the agave leaves. One two, three four globes of white liquid. Oh God… oh yes yes yeah!!! Then another three splashes… Oh, fuck… so good… Fuck… !!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He was done. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He stayed there immobile for a few seconds, panting and gasping. “Oh God. That was really intense”. He looked at his trembling cock, lost in a mindless thought… Then he put his tool inside his pants, slowly tried to walk to his car, sat in and drove home.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Toro; April 17th, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
More!! I love this guy's obsession with Olaf!
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2011, 02:50 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
This looks very promising! i hope more comes soon!
  #4   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2011, 12:55 PM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Please! Continue.
Reminds me of the old Pincushion-Story. Great!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options