The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:42 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Outgrown by Dad, Part VI (final)

Here it is.

Outgrown by Dad, Part VI.

I lay there, pinned under my father?s bulk, for what seemed like ages. His massive torso completely overshadowed my frame, and his knees pinned my quads to the bed. His cock was the size of a flesh-coloured baseball bat and he poked it repeatedly into my chest. His knees slowly spread my legs apart, crushing them as they did so. He leered in a way that I?d never seen before, his eyes filled with rage and his body shaking with anger. I tried to scream but found myself mute, my heart pounding. My father drew back and his cock trailed down my chest and abdomen, finally resting on my own. Squashing it, actually. I looked down and saw my father?s massive head overshadow my entire shaft. His massive hands continued to press down on my chest, squeezing the air out of my lungs. I had never felt so helpless in my life.

My father took a deep breath and slammed his body down on mine, obliterating me. Or so it seemed. At the last moment, he threw me up the bed away from his massive frame, grinding away at the bed as he did so. In a blur, his hands wrapped around my chest, and he spun on to his back, lifting me above him. He was spluttering, but with laughter, rather than rage. ?Gotcha there, little boy! Scared the bejeezus out of you, didn?t I!? When I realised he?d been winding me up I was incandescent with rage, feeling even more helpless and weak. I struggled, but to no avail, as my father?s hands were stronger than any straps. ?What did you think, lil man? We were going to have some kind of kinky incest scene??, he laughed. ?I?m horny, but that?s just not right.? He brought me down to lie on his massive chest, holding me close to him. His arms, bigger than my waist, held me real tight, and he patted my head like I was a baby.

When I finally calmed down, my father lay me by his side, cradled in his massive arm. He was still hard as a rock, I noted. ?What the hell is that all about??, I asked, pointing to his obscene cock. ?That, boy, is a real man?s dick?, he said. ?It?s hard 50% of my waking hours?. My father went on to explain that the ?v? had a profound ? and invigorating effect on his libido, as was the case with other older guys, hence the frequent relief sessions that I?d been hearing at home. It happened especially frequently at the gym, to the extent where it interrupted workouts. ?Do you know what it?s like to do squats with a cock like this??, he said. ?It?s impossible, and it happens every leg workout?. Steve, my father, and other guys would have to take a break to ?rub it out?, as they would say. I was incredulous at the scenario of massive sexagenarian and septuagenarian bodybuilders having what sounded like a jerk off session, but my father assured me it happened every workout. ?And afterwards, as well.? ?Isn?t that a little, well, gay??, I asked. According to my dad, there was no hiding the erections, and the cohort of muscle men were so horny that it just became one their bonding rituals. You weren?t a member of the group until you?d joined in, apparently. The gay guys participated, or occasionally found a puny 250 pounder to screw.

As my father was imparting tribal lore to me, he slowly began to stroke himself. Again, the notion of my father masturbating wasn?t one I thought I?d ever have to address at a theoretical level, let alone face to face. ?C?mon, boy, become a member of the club. Be a man.? I reluctantly joined in as my father stroked himself. As he got more and more aroused, his arm around me tightened, crushing me into his side. I could barely move my own hands, not that my father was remotely interested. When he blew, he really blew: a cupful of semen spurted onto his abs. I couldn?t take my eyes off it, however surreal this situation had become. Sighing deeply, he lay back and fell asleep for a while.
That event marked a turning point for me and my dad. He drew me into his bodybuilding circle, getting me to train with Steve and his friends. And sure enough, every gruelling four-hour work out was punctuated by one or two jerk off sessions. My father?s growth continued apace, breaching 450 pounds and then finally 500. Steve had cracked 600 pounds some months ago. After workouts, my father?s gang would troop back to our house for a swim, protein shakes and hanging out. And lots of flexing and posedowns. These men were insanely big and cocky, and would swagger around the house, checking themselves out in the mirror. They would especially love it when their sons were around, tossing us around like toys, picking us up and curling with two of us. Other favourite pastimes were sitting on us and squashing us, or crushing us against their massive chests or between their thighs.

My father and his buddies became the gods of the local bodybuilding scene. Women ? massive women ? would throw themselves at them. After a period of sleeping around (I was scandalised, as was the neighborhood), my father settled down with a female bodybuilder. She?d separated from her first husband, as he couldn?t tolerate having a wife who outweighed him by over a 100 pounds of solid muscle. After yet another day-long session of vitriolic abuse, she finally snapped, broke both of his femurs, and walked out on him after calling an ambulance. At 315 pounds, she was a big woman, but petite compared with my dad.

And despite ? or maybe because of ? these mountains of muscle parading through our house on a daily basis, I lost any desire to train and grow. There was no point. Until I hit the ?v-age?, I?d only ever be a scrawny runt compared with these behemoths. I took up long-distance walking and rarely entered the gym. My weight dropped to 160, and the notion that I?d ever stepped on stage and competed was laughable. Oddly enough, it was during one of my monthly visits to the gym that I met my current partner. She?d just started training there, having started v a couple of years earlier. At 23 years of age, standing 6?2? and weighing in at 273 pounds, we weren?t exactly matched, but something clicked (I joke that it was my sternum snapping when she hugged me) and we?ve been together for five years now. She?s a complete animal in bed, and the constant sex has seen my weight drop to a pitiful 142 pounds. I?m hardly worried, though. I?ve got about 10 years before I hit my v-age, and I figure that I?ll pack on about 400 pounds easily enough. After all, I?ve got the genetics of a v-responder, or so my father says.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 08:18 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story! I was pleased to see that each installment was longer than the last.

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 08:42 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome story, man. Hopefully we'll see more from you, and longer. :3
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:41 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Thanks for the series. It was a fun ride. Loved the size and strength descriptions of the old dudes.
  #5   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2011, 07:17 AM

mutador
Nice and hot. Maybe too much about the general situation. I would nave enjoyed More detail on how the dad was bigger and stronger

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options