The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM

pulse21 is on a distinguished road
"You COULD Have Just Asked..."

I'm still working on EXXXTRATESTICULAR ENCOUNTER: Part 3 and probably won't have it written till next week. But for those who are still following the story, I thought I'd keep you entertained with a giant-oriented story. It may or may not be as hot as the other story. Think of it as a snack. I hope you enjoy.

The vibration of my phone woke me from my slumber. Pulling on a white tank shirt, I rolled over and checked the time. It was only 5:30 that warm spring morning and the sun still hadn?t peeked over the horizon. I shifted to my right and looked at Mr. Todd. He was still snoring in his sleeping bag, his glasses next to his pillow. I slowly lifted my blanket, grabbed my socks, and crawled out of our tent. Slipping on my socks, I was careful not to hit any rocks or rustle any leaves. I had to be quick about this.

Mr. Todd wasn?t any other thirty-seven year old. He was my human growth studies professor at Albany University. We had been experimenting for a way to create 100% all natural hormones that wouldn?t have any negative side effects. A drug that would give a male the muscle mass and strength he wanted and not have to worry about liver or kidney problems, heart conditions, or bone flaws. We had found that a tree in the Adirondack Mountains contained a special enzyme in its leaves that allowed it to grow larger at faster rates than others. Isolating the enzyme with the right amount of HGH would create the perfect herbal supplement.

Mr. Todd and I also had somewhat of a forbidden relationship. He was my professor, after all, but he was gorgeous. He had short brown hair with a center part, a chiseled jaw, and beautiful light green eyes. His body was well toned, for being a science man, and had a strong pair of biceps and a chest covered a thin layer of hair that trailed down his abs and led to his musky, manly bush. At eight inches, Mr. Todd found that nature was pretty good to him. How he found interest in a football player guy like me is a mystery. I guess he linked my desire to be big and my passion for sports. After a couple workout sessions, we kissed for the first time in the locker rooms at eleven forty at night. I can still remember running my tongue along his stomach and giving his hard cock a long passionate lick. He was he ultimate muscle-nerd.

I found the tent we had put up to house our data. Four leaves from the original tree were inside a plastic container along with two leaves we had used to formulate sets of powders. One would be a pill; the other would remain as a drink mixer for guys using sport bottles on the field. I took the powder and quietly exited the tent. I then went into the one that housed our food and water supplies. Mr. Todd liked tea, so I read the instructions on the box to prepare a lemon and honey tea for him to start the morning.

Making sure to set the fire far enough from the sleeping tent and lining the logs I found with rocks, I lit a small fire and set a pot of water over it. The fire wasn?t too loud, so I carried on and lifted the pot?s lid. I quickly emptied the little plastic bag of the formulated powder into the pot. I set the teabag in and closed the lid. This would be my ultimate fantasy if this worked. As I tiptoed back to the tent, I realized I had become rock hard in my Under Amour shorts, and felt my rod pressing against the smooth stretchy fabric.

I pulled my socks and my tank off and crept back into my sleeping bag. Pulling the covers over me, I closed my eyes and wondered what would await me later that morning.
__________________________________________________ ______________

The sound of a steaming pot caused my eyes to open. Fumbling for my glasses, I put them on and yawned. I looked next to me and saw that Sebastian was still sleeping, the poor kid. I must have worked that kid out last night between the research and sex. I could still picture my biceps locking with his and meeting his lips as my hand ran through his brown crew-cut hair. I crawled out of the tent and zipped it shut to let him continue dreaming.

I raised my arms and yawned, realizing my dark blue basketball shorts were showing a throbbing morning erection. I also got a whiff of my pits and their ripe masculine scent. ?Damn, Chance. You need a shower after sweating so much last night,? I said to myself. But the warm sun was showing brightly over the mountains and there was a waterfall nearby that I could jump into. I pulled my t-shirt off to give my body some of the crisp clean air and felt the grass against my bare feet as I walked to the pot of tea.

?Aw. Thanks, Sebastian,? I said as I saw the tea. I found a mug in the food supplies tent and sat down on the folding chairs. As I poured the hot tea, I thought about how nice of a young man Sebastian was. He wasn?t like the other football players at the university. He had a heart and a drive to set his mind to his interests. Thank god he had gotten me as a teacher and not Mr. Terrance. All he would have gotten was lectures on why exercising is bad. Not that I blamed Mr. Terrance. He was a stick compared to me. I slid my hand into my shorts and rubbed my cock as I took in the scent of lemon and honey mixed with the earthy pine trees surrounding us. I took a long sip of the tea and savored it. There was a certain zest to it, like something had been added. Was it sugar or some sort of spices? I licked my lips and felt a thin powder going down my throat.

What did I just drink with my tea? I put the mug down and looked around. I then felt my heart rate increasing as I looked into the food tent and then to the tent with our data. I squinted to see that the bag filled with our powder sample was gone. A paper had been propped up against the shelf with something in bold marker that read, ?SURPRISE. LOVE, SEBASTIAN.? I sat back in my chair and thought about what my student had just done. ?Aw, shit,? I said quietly.

The sound of snapping plastic sounded as I felt the chair I was sitting in drop to the grassy ground. I rubbed my lower back and felt a tingling sensation in my legs and feet. I watched as my quads surged with layers of extra skin and began to stretch over powerful new muscle. All the extra room in the legs of my shorts disappeared and I listened as the seams of the fabric began to tear. My feet, which had been size 12s, where elongating and widening before my eyes. As they became bigger and stronger, I felt a sensation in my calves and watched as veins emerged through the thick brown hair on my legs and my calves themselves morphed until they were the size of small melons.

I panicked and tried to stand, but I wasn?t used to my new and far thicker legs and tipped over. I landed on my knees, which dug into the grass as they formed powerful shields of bone. On all fours, I noticed that the ground was slightly further away from me than usual. I had begun to sweat heavily, and felt my glasses sliding on my nose. I then arched my back and moaned as my shoulders extended horizontally and formed bigger triceps. My hands forced apart as my lats inflated and pushed out. I was forced to spread my arms wider as my biceps reached the size of bowling balls. The sound of tearing fabric was heard again and I felt a slight breeze against the crack of my ass, and realized my shorts were gone and the smooth skin of my naked cheeks was exposed.

I strained to breath as my chest pushed out and my nipples became hard as rocks. Speaking of being rock hard, my cock was throbbing the entire time. I felt a slight shock of sensual pain as I felt my balls lower and gain girth. As my cock extended with the feeling like someone was jerking me off, I felt a stream of precum begin to drip. ?Aw, God...? I exhaled as my glasses slipped from my face. I reached to catch them, but my hands had become as large as the tires on a 16-wheeler truck, and the glasses crunched in my fingers. I felt dizzy and sick as my eye?s perceptions chained. Still on all fours, I struggled to hold my balance.

I rolled over onto my ass and reclined on my arms. I grunted and let my heart resume its normal pace. My feet no longer had a shoe size. They were about five feet long now. I flexed my toes and leaned forward on them into a crouching position. The tent that Sebastian was in was now about fourteen feet under me. I positioned myself evenly on my massive fists, still feeling the smooth grass underneath, and pushed up. My knees shook for a couple seconds, and then I straightened my back. Cooler wind brushed against the hair on my chest and abs. I rolled my neck around and blinked, adjusting to my new height.

I was about thirty-eight feet tall now, judging from the nearest tree. I looked around the scenery with new defined vision. The powder had definitely worked on me, but it made me a giant, and not an insane muscular beast. I was simply now a taller and stronger Chance Todd. The veins on my forearms still showed under my skin, and my chest had become slightly larger. I smiled and stretched my arms and shoulders, listening to them crack and adjust. ?Ah, much better,? I sighed with a smile.

With every step my feet made a slight thump against the ground. They had become so tough that rocks and bushes felt like cotton under me. My cock was standing up and coursing with blood. Being that I was now a giant, my cock was now about nine feet long. Precum fell from my slit in drops as big as buckets and splashed softy on the ground. I rubbed my hairy balls and yawned. It was still the morning. ?Sebastian,? I said, and heard my voice faintly eco out to the still larger mountains around us. Good thing we found that waterfall, because I still needed a shower.

I left my tent and scratched my pecs. I blinked a couple times to get used to the morning sunlight. What was that musky smell? It was so thick and sexy, like what I was like after a big game. I rubbed the bulge inside my shorts and saw that the tea I had set was empty. Holy shit, it worked! I turned around and tripped over a small boulder. Only it wasn?t a small boulder. It was smooth and soft and had a sleek nail over its pinkish white skin. I looked next to it and saw five smaller boulders next to it. They wiggled as I stepped off of them.

I looked up and saw a massive cock hanging over me. A thick clear glob of precum fell on my shoulder, feeling warm and wet against my shoulder muscles. I stepped further back away from the feet, still looking up. A large hand ran its fingers along the head of the cock and rubbed the layer of hair on the abs above it. I looked past the huge strong chest of the giant I stood before and met the face of Mr. Todd. He smiled and flexed a double biceps for me, revealing massive biceps and beautiful pits.

He then bent down to me until my eyes met his. ?You know, Sebastian,? he said with a laugh. ?You could have just asked.?

Look for my other story next week! :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclemike85's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Campus Muscle Inspector

musclemike85
Send a message via AIM to musclemike85 Send a message via Yahoo to musclemike85
Great story! Can't wait for Part 3 of your other story (and perhaps a continuation of this one?)
  #3   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2011, 04:13 PM

It's quite possible. Once I do part 3 and part 4 with the epilogue of the other story I might come back to this.
  #4   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM

bulkinupbig
Well done Pulse 21

Nicely written short story that clearly articulated a special connection between the two main characters. Fast paced, nice flow and fun outcome.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
And what happened next (with a Middle Earth twist)

Hmmm, sort of odd proportion, makes the new Chance Todd seem almost 'Entish' in shape. Since it's an 'All Natural' additive derived from leaves maybe that's what Treebeard slipped Merry and Pippin in those Ent Draughts. But Sebastian seriously over-dosed his Prof. Maybe with that big an overdose the Professor will start to become a bit treeish too.

Assuming the effects are permenant, Professor Todd can't go back the the University. If so it seems only fair to me that Sebastian shoud share his mentors fate, and become an Entling too. To tend the forests and protect 'magic' tree as the new treeherders of the Adirondack.

Sorry about the Lord of the Ring re-casting of your story but it felt incomplete some how and screamed 'The Return of the Ents.'
  #6   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 10:46 AM

Haha no problem at all. Hey, it's called your imagination!
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulse21 View Post
Haha no problem at all. Hey, it's called your imagination!
When I read a story my brain tends to start to 'flesh out' a world for it...

Two guy camping in a primordal forest... Forest of Fangorn

Plant extract make one grow very tall an lanky... Ent-like

Pink blouder are toes... More Ent imagary

Old Kris Kristofferson song..."It's so blessed good to feel your body.
"Lord," she said: "Casey, it's a shame to be alone."
... Sebastian joins the Prof as an Ent...

Okay I know I a bit weird...

Ender
  #8   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:48 PM

Lol it's not weird. Just very in-depth. I just pictured a well built man becoming a giant. But people can interpret it further if they like.

As long as it's big and muscular, there's no other rules.
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Well, Ents are tall and powerful but not exactly muscular being tree-like in appearence
Treebeard Images
You did say that 'I was simply now a taller and stronger Chance Todd. The veins on my forearms still showed under my skin, and my chest had become slightly larger.'

Ender
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:04 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulse21 View Post
Lol it's not weird. Just very in-depth. I just pictured a well built man becoming a giant. But people can interpret it further if they like.

As long as it's big and muscular, there's no other rules.
yeah, i interpreted lots off buffing as well as the gianting--cuz I think that's hot

fabulous story--i hope sebastian gets a lil taste next so they can shower in that water fall together after some giant marathon sex ;D
--Ille

Things happen.
  #11   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2011, 09:39 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
You live in Albany? Just curious! Oneonta here...

R
  #12   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM

Lol no. I'm closer to NYC.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text