The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2011, 05:00 PM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
You Got Male

Ok guys here goes...definately my first attempt...This is gonna be stream of consciousness....I write it as it comes to me....more will follow based on suggestions, comments etc....

Simon walked through the halls of the University. Seven years he'd worked here as an admin assistant and still hadn't moved on or up in his life, not with his job, not with his body and certainly not with his sex life.
"Damn" he thought to himself
"I've got to get over this crap"
"I'm a nice guy, mousey yes, skinny ? shit yes, and gay, BIG TIME"
Not that he was ashamed of it,far from it. Simon just wished for once he could be a little like the big dumbass Jocks that were all over the Uni campus. Especially this time of year when shorts and wifebeaters seemed to be the thing...

He sighed to himself and took his glasses off to polish them. Making his way back to the desk in the office he shared with three other admins (all girls sadly and not cute) He looked at his PC to find a message blinking on his desktop...You've got Male...it said.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:13 AM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Oh god please do more, this looks like it'll be good!
  #3   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:25 AM

Simon sat at his desk and looked at the flashing message...
First he thought it was a joke with bad spelling, maybe one of the girls had sent it, bad spelled pun and all that, lets tease the gay guy.
Curiosity got the better of him and he moved over and clicked the icon with his mouse.
The screen went blank...
"Shit" thought Simon I've broken the damn thing, by opening some sort of virus...Suddenly the screen flashed and came back to life.
A window open with a website. That proclaimed. " Congratulations your years of wishing are over, nows your chance to be the man you want, or maybe need to be. If you would like to continue press Yes to begin initial down load.
Simon clicked yes...(Well who wouldn't right ?)..A bar appeared on screen..Loading...loading...loading.."Awww c'mon" thought Simon getting sort of excited.
Then the window changed and showed a picture of him with numerous drop down menus...
the middle of the screen had a flashing banner across it. "Warning changes made to this page will become permanent, to continue press yes or cancel"...
Simon didn't think twice, afterall this looked like fun and it was only a website. He clicked continue...Funny how he didn't even pause to wonder how there was a picture of him, warts and all AND naked on the screen...
  #4   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:03 AM

"Cool" there were menus for all types of physical ideals here...also for hair eyes clothing etc...Wow one for lifestyle, gender (he chuckled at that) and even IQ...
Hmmm where to begin ?...
As he pressed for the first menu he noticed his mouse was a bit hard to click...a bit sticky...but he pulled the first menu down.
Physical. the list was... body types. Overweight, couch potato,walker, jogger, athlete, jock, footballer, Bodybuilder,
Hmmm no brainer...Bodybuilder...(I mean which gay guy hasn't had those fantasies..right ?)
the screen flashed
selection confirmed...He then went to the next menu and chose the trendy haircut that he'd seen so many guys with...The picture bagan to change...slowly. first morphing his body on the screen into that of a 202 class bodybuilder...still very pale, lol and now with his new blond haircut...He laughed he looked funny with the hair and body and his geeky glasses and face...That was next on the list.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Tattcub...

I don't really mean to be a wet blanket but...

It really works better for everyone if you don't try to write your story "on-line". If you use a text editor to write "off-line" and then cut and paste into the windows here once you have the whole story written, everything is much neater. That way you can go back and revise things you thought were good ideas when started but turn into deadends latter... Believe me being able to revise what you're written makes writting a good story a lot easier.

This site isn't limited 150 character posts like twiter and facebook.

Ender
  #6   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:48 AM

Hey Ender,

thanks for the advice...don't have a WP program of an use on my pc at the moment. So won't bother posting anything else for a while.

ta
  #7   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:04 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattcub View Post
Hey Ender,

thanks for the advice...don't have a WP program of an use on my pc at the moment. So won't bother posting anything else for a while.

ta
tattcub,

While Ender is entitled to his opinion, he does NOT speak for all of us. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you're posting your story. Some of us are happy just to see fresh writers submitting stories. If you want to write something and this is the way you want to do it, ignore the nay-sayers. None of us is perfect though a lot expect perfection. I hope to see more of your take on this storyline.

Have fun with it!

Lucas

Last edited by Lucas88; May 13th, 2011 at 10:55 AM.
  #8   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:25 AM

Thanks Lucas...I'm not gonna stop posting...I thought I was psoting the right way. Anyway I like the idea of you guys pointing me in the right direction. I have sorted a little WP program out so maybe won't post such short snippets...Don't worry..

Simons adventure will continue shortly.
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Tattcub

You don't need a full up Word Processor any text editor will work... Windows at least through XP came with two Notepad and Wordpad... They aren't wonderful but they work and are part of Windows...

You can also get a decent word processor free as part of OpenOffice. It's an Open Source App you can download here. You can down load add-on for spellcheckers and enhancements (also free)... And will run on windows, Linux, Mac just about anything

Lucus88

I think that maybe if you want to post a story paragraph by paragraph it belongs in the "Continuous Muscle Growth Stories" section rather than here...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; May 13th, 2011 at 11:14 AM.
  #10   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:06 AM

Thanks again Ender...

I've sorted one of them...In the meantime I'll post my story on the thread I started as I want to. You're right bitty stories can be annoying but I did say it was going to be a stream of consciousness...That way all the guys on this forum who write the amazing stuff they do can advise me where to go with the plot etc. I'll then edit and repost the whole story in one hit.

As I said I'm new to this.

By the way thanks for the encouragement so far guys. I've had a couple of good tips.
  #11   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:18 AM

ps

I didn't think it appt to post this to the continuous story section as it is not going to be a constinuous story...It will end..I promise.

Anyway points taken on board.

cheers

TC
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

All stories end... some sooner some latter most frequently becuase the writer writes himself into a courner he can't write himself out of... I have an ending for 'A Deal's a Deal' but I can't make myself write the characters into doing it because I can't imagine doing what the character need to do. One of them needs to sexually assalt another character and I can't write it because I could never do it.

Sorry about my saying anything in the first place...

Ender
  #13   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:19 PM

won't be too long i've nearly got the next chapter ready..i'll publish as episode one...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options