You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to penguin101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:11 PM
The Expansion King

penguin101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to penguin101 Send a message via MSN to penguin101 Send a message via Yahoo to penguin101
World Male Expansion Day

Are you an expansion lover? Do you sit at home drawing your favourite characters being filled with air or water? Do you fantasise about your boyfriend turning into the Incredible Hulk? Would you inflate your own brother for a Klondike Bar? Well, people, this is good news for you.

In my opinion, there is simply not enough male expansion material floating around, obviously when compared the masses of female stuff. Let it be known that I have nothing against female expansionists, in fact I hold them all in high regard. But my problem is that there's not enough male stuff. Bring on the boys!

That is why I have decided to start Male Expansion Day. It is a day dedicated only to male expansion in all it's forms. Inflation, weight gain, muscle growth, stretching, belly expansion, feet expansion, everything, no matter how bizarre it seems, if it turns you on, it's wonderful.

On Male Expansion Day, all male expansion artists and writers (myself included) are to produce AT LEAST ONE item of male expansion and post it anywhere on the Internet for the public to see. Expansion enthusiasts are strongly encouraged to get in contact with fellow enthusiasts and have general conversations relating to male expansion. Role play is also very acceptable, as are forums. You can discuss anything so long as it relates to male expansion. This may seem like a bit of a chore, but if you are a true enthusiast, you should enjoy every minute of it.

Male Expansion Day takes place on MAY 10. Remember that MAY 10 of every year from now on. Why May 10? Because male sounds like May, and the X in expansion is Roman for 10. So you get May 10. That's a way to remember it.

This is a global celebration, so make sure you tell everyone you can about it. It would be great to get as many enthusiasts participating as possible. This is a way of uniting the world through common interests. Let's make this work. Get pumped, inflate thy neighbour, and expand your horizons.

May 10, everybody. Let's do it.

?A man who limits his interests, limits his life.?

- Vincent Price
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options