The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
I've decided to become a monster.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum

Since I started working out Ive pretty much gone through a "okay 10 more lbs" goal sequence, where I don't know exactly how big I want to get but i just know that I want to be bigger than i am despite a lot of the people around me saying "youre allready too big, youll look horrible if you get any bigger" (when my body isn't really huge; its just 200lbs athletic)

But not anymore. Recently i was looking at my body and just simply decided -- fuck it, Im not stopping until Im a beast that can't possibly grow any bigger. Im straight, and Im sure theres a market of girls that actually do like freakishly big muscles.

Anyone else suddenly come to a similar epiphany? I didnt know exactly when I was going to stop trying to grow, and just suddenly decided Im never going to. Just wanted to share this decision with others who might have similar goals!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Meathead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Gotta Get Huge

Meathead is on a distinguished road
Yes, definitely go for it! You have to please yourself. If you want to be freakishly huge, then do it. I think you will find quite a lot of women out there who like it.
  #3   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:04 PM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
yeah there are plenty of girls that like it.........but a lot more men if you change your mind haha
  #4   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
im of the SAME mind set i just wanna GROW!
  #5   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:58 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
wow love the drive go ahead!!! man amaze us be unique!
  #6   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:55 PM

Thanks! I recently saw some before/after pictures of some poster on this site and went "Yeah that's pretty much what I want to look like, at the very least."

I started a new supp I had never tried before called Prime (USP), which I'm going to stack with Pink Magic when I buy it next week. Its amazing. When I was on the gym after having also taken NO2, I was doing back and arms and the pump was ridiculous. I was sitting in front of the mirror waiting to do some concentration curls and I had never seen my biceps look that huge. People at the gym kept staring at me. I just love that feeling.

I hope this new stack and my calorie uptake helps me get to my goals faster.
  #7   Add to backmask's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2011, 11:31 PM

backmask is on a distinguished road
Good luck, dude! Becoming a monster is the way to go!!!
  #8   Add to DarkM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:01 AM

DarkM is on a distinguished road
Gook luck man, Work hard and you will reach your goal. Don't forget to post some progress pics, we would love to see them.
  #9   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:44 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
sorry if this is in the wrong forum

Since I started working out Ive pretty much gone through a "okay 10 more lbs" goal sequence, where I don't know exactly how big I want to get but i just know that I want to be bigger than i am despite a lot of the people around me saying "youre allready too big, youll look horrible if you get any bigger" (when my body isn't really huge; its just 200lbs athletic)

But not anymore. Recently i was looking at my body and just simply decided -- fuck it, Im not stopping until Im a beast that can't possibly grow any bigger. Im straight, and Im sure theres a market of girls that actually do like freakishly big muscles.

Anyone else suddenly come to a similar epiphany? I didnt know exactly when I was going to stop trying to grow, and just suddenly decided Im never going to. Just wanted to share this decision with others who might have similar goals!

There is nothing wrong with what you want. Read the "when being big isn't good" thread thoroughly so you know what you are in for. We have that going on in this house. Remember that as you grow larger beyond a certain point that things are going to change for you. Clothing becomes a problem, cell telephones are a problem, certain automobiles become a problem, at the same time most who experience this would not trade those problems for anything because having the problem is an indicator that you're doing something right.

The only thing that you really need to do is to swim at regular intervals as you grow. Body fat floats and muscle mass sinks like a rock. In an extremely large bodybuilder your position in the water is determined by forward motion in the water and the moment you stop moving you start to sink.

In our house, we like river rafting and the kid went over the side. He was OK, but he will never do it again without a very substantial life vest on him because the currents play havoc with a great deal of muscle mass.

Great luck on the changes yet to come and keep us all posted. . . .
  #10   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:01 PM

I actually love that thread mainly because it's such a great motivational tool. i read about "Oh I couldn't fit in an airplane seat!" and I was like "Dammit, I want to not fit in an airplane seat."

Speaking of, I recently went to a theater and for the first time had that feeling. Chairs seemed to have been made for Lilliputians. My sister called me "a mastodon" because I couldn't fit in the goddamn tiny ass chairs. had to put my arms to the front because otherwise my shoulders and lats would press against the people sitting next to me. I acted embarrassed, but secretly, that felt awesome.

On topic. I'm considering dropping Prime altogether because I suspect it's making me sick. It might be something else but last week I felt oddly jittery at night. I'll try experimenting with it and if it IS making me ill, I'll just drop it.

I'm not sure I should because Holy fucking hell the pumps it's given me. I'm just done with a heavy chest workout and my chest was enormous. I had never seen it look anywhere near that big. I hope Prime isn't being hazardous to my health because I feel great when I'm this pumped. The gains in strength have also been fantastic. I just PR'd by lifting 225 7 times at the end of the set. I had never reached 225.

I'm not sure I've gotten any bigger yet (alas I don't own a working scale right now) but I certainly have gotten a lot of comments. A girl I'm seeing (and a friend, in a completely different situation) compared me to Thor recently, which must mean I must be getting bigger. I won't be happy until I'm compared to Hulk. Which Ihave been, but in a more . . . "Oh wow you're bigger than Hulk" kind of way that isn't really because I'm Lou Ferrigno-size, but because I'm just kinda big and "Hulk" is the first character that comes to mind when someone wants to give you the compliment.

EDIT: Seriously holy crap. I'm done with triceps and the pump is unreal. My arms look at least 2 inches bigger than they generally are. I can't bend them and they feel hard as stone. I had to pull up my sleeves. It's almost worrisome.

Last edited by darkknight; May 23rd, 2011 at 06:12 PM.
  #11   Add to EQQUS's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:23 PM
...That horse dude...

EQQUS
Send a message via Yahoo to EQQUS
I'd say go for it!

Dont think about who is going to like you or what girls can you bang. Just grow to your desired size!
  #12   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:24 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Post your pics no?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #13   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:05 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
I recently had the same realization. I want to be huge, I want to have trouble buying clothing, I want to turn other's heads when I walk in. Women will say you're too big to your face, but will actually enjoy it (my wife does). I've recently added 20+ pounds of muscle in the past year and want more. People are starting to notice, but it will never be enough. Good luck with your quest.
  #14   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Subscribed!

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #15   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:29 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
I actually love that thread mainly because it's such a great motivational tool. i read about "Oh I couldn't fit in an airplane seat!" and I was like "Dammit, I want to not fit in an airplane seat."
Speaking of, see the thread where I posted Mark Alvisi's photo documenting that exact problem IRL, from a recent trip to Australia. :-)
  #16   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2011, 07:14 PM

thank you all for the comments! very much appreciated. if any kind of interest keeps up Im just gonna use this thread to document my growth (not sure if im going to be posting pics tho).

These last 5 or so days have been weirdly full of compliments from several different people, which is strange because I don't think I LOOK that much bigger (couldn't fit into a Large suit that was my older brother's though so I guess the training is working).

Most surprising one was the coach at the gym who approached me out of nowhere to tell me I looked like Conan (long hair) and comment on how sickly and skinny I was when I started. But about 5 different people have commented on it in a pretty short span, including the accidental compliment of "You look gross."

Also i got my first "no, ew, you looked better when you were skinny" and i could only think "Bitch please".
  #17   Add to Elegant-Striker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM

Elegant-Striker is on a distinguished road
I've also decided to forget about the pattern of "okay, just 5...10... pounds more" and work on really growing big.
  #18   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:41 PM

It has begun!

I stopped using Prime because it really wasnt doing any good and started using a weight gainer for my supps (kept superpump) and the change has been huge.

i haven't been able to go to my gym because schools out for the summer but ive been training at home with only a pair of 45s. I just passed the 200lb mark which i had looked forward to since forever (and always said would be my stopping point -- yeah fuckin' right).

People noticed it a lot and the accidental compliments have begun. One guy chidedd me because I "used to be ripped and great looking but now im just monstrous" (he doesn't know what monstrous means but hell find out). Luckily, im with a girl now whom i very much love and she pretty much said she wouldnt mind if I was a 400 lb beast (an adjective that had never been used about me before, and I LOVE) so I don't give a shit about being 'attractive to the girls' anymore.

Im really on my way! thanks for the support guys!
  #19   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Well no hard feelings about not being adored by the girls. Us guys are ready to assist in that endeavor....

Seriously - HUGE congrats on your grow!!!!

yahoo: storyen
  #20   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:55 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
awesome progress so far. i'm approaching the end of my first month of training. hope I make progress like you in the coming months
  #21   Add to Meathead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Gotta Get Huge

Meathead is on a distinguished road
"Monstrous" and "beast" and "gross." It sounds like everything you are doing is 100% right!
  #22   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Go for it man. NO SUCH THING as TOO BIG!
  #23   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
"Monstrous" and "beast" and "gross." It sounds like everything you are doing is 100% right!
Yep! Thats basically my philosophy right now. I like to think im turning myself into this guy.

I was talking with the gf the other day and she basically said she would care if i was Kai Greene big (heres hoping).

Some things ive become concerned about are: 1, Ive become kinda scared of being skinny again. I see how ppl treat me now that Im big (in mexico, 203 lbs at 10% bf is basically the incredible hulk; ppl here are small) and the kind of compliments and nicknames and treatment i get. id hate to lose that and have to work again.

A bigger concern is that the temptation to use stuff like steroids has become more and more real. Im not planning to use it until i get to my absolute natural limit (this calculator thing said it'd be around 218 lbs at 5%) but now Im doubting if once i get there id go ahead and break the limits of my body to grow inhumanly big.

Last edited by darkknight; August 2nd, 2011 at 12:28 AM.
  #24   Add to backmask's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:00 AM

backmask is on a distinguished road
Quote:
A bigger concern is that the temptation to use stuff like steroids has become more and more real. Im not planning to use it until i get to my absolute natural limit (this calculator thing said it'd be around 218 lbs at 5%) but now Im doubting if once i get there id go ahead and break the limits of my body to grow inhumanly big.

I've been facing this issue lately. I decided that if I'm going to be taking anything extra I'm gonna start small. So I'm looking into natural test boosters like Animal Stak for now, and we'll see how those go. And if that's not enough I'll look for things that are stronger. But I don't wanna jump straight to steroids, it seems drastic when I know that working my ass off, eating huge, and a couple supplements will get me a long way.
  #25   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backmask View Post
I've been facing this issue lately. I decided that if I'm going to be taking anything extra I'm gonna start small. So I'm looking into natural test boosters like Animal Stak for now, and we'll see how those go. And if that's not enough I'll look for things that are stronger. But I don't wanna jump straight to steroids, it seems drastic when I know that working my ass off, eating huge, and a couple supplements will get me a long way.
Yeah thats what I was thinking of doing as well but I havent found the right supp. I once tried Animal Test but it was terrible for my health.

I want to try Halotest 25 which is supposed to be very safe and gives great results. It can only be ordered online and i dont have a credit card tho so Im gonna have to wait for a while.
  #26   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2011, 11:50 PM

Still growing a lot. Switched from the weight gainer I was using to Monster Mass and the gains seem to be steady but I'm just not content with it! I'm not sure I'll ever be..I was watching a football game the other day and I kept thinking "fuck I don't think Ill be happy until Im bigger than Clay Matthews!!"

Im considering to begin using the USP labs stack of Powerfull (HGH) and Pink Magic (test booster). Does anyone know how these work??

Also on a probably unrelated note...Does anyone know what could cause a healthy 25 year old to suddenly start growing a lot of body hair? Dont get me wrong I like growing body hair (and facial too!) but it's freaking me out that Im not sure where its even coming from. I went through puberty like anyone else!

Also and this might be my imagination but im a singer, and I suddenly find myself being able to hit notes that are much lower than I could before. its like Im going through some kind of weird second puberty!
  #27   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2011, 04:16 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Dark,
I wouldn't worry about the hair. That's within the range of normal hormonal changes. Everyone hears about all the hormonal changes at puberty (roughly ages 11-19) and assumes that is all the change most people ever have. Not true.

Our bodies are constantly changing and adjusting. Right around age 25 is a period when you can develop more body hair. The hair on my legs really took off around then. Similarly, we've all heard of the need for "hormone replacement therapy" as men go into their 40s and beyond. Again, more hormonal changes, which occur throughout our lives.

Don't worry -- you're right on track!

Mdlftr
  #28   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Dark,
I wouldn't worry about the hair. That's within the range of normal hormonal changes. Everyone hears about all the hormonal changes at puberty (roughly ages 11-19) and assumes that is all the change most people ever have. Not true.

Our bodies are constantly changing and adjusting. Right around age 25 is a period when you can develop more body hair. The hair on my legs really took off around then. Similarly, we've all heard of the need for "hormone replacement therapy" as men go into their 40s and beyond. Again, more hormonal changes, which occur throughout our lives.
Thanks dude! I wasn't too worried because I actually want body hair! I'm glad it's finally growing because I was pretty much hairless before.

I weighed myself and I gained about 9 lbs since the last time. It's great news. I also just noticed stretch marks on my biceps...this is good because it means there was more growth but stretch marks is something i want to avoid!
  #29   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:16 AM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
oh there are women wo love the monster guys, you can find them.

one tip i have for you is to log onto second life and join a group called "human sluts for Horny Beasts"

the idea is that the males will be some kind of muscular monster, usually an animal of some kind like a dragon, wolf, horse, minotaur or something, and the ladies are just normal sized women.

when i first started playing in there i was surprised to find thousands of women that share this fantasy.

also visit the 'beast forest' and 'beast valley' sims

extra muscular men don't appeal to all women, but there are plenty who find it hot.
it ain't just a gay thing.
  #30   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:22 AM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
Quote:
Thanks dude! I wasn't too worried because I actually want body hair! I'm glad it's finally growing because I was pretty much hairless before.

I weighed myself and I gained about 9 lbs since the last time. It's great news. I also just noticed stretch marks on my biceps...this is good because it means there was more growth but stretch marks is something i want to avoid!
yea what he said.
i'm 50 now and get to deal with extra male grooming.
e.g. nose and ear hairs.

also i have more chest and back hair than i did in my 20's

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options