The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:34 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
To Boldly Grow, Part 3

[COLOR=white]Sulu recorded the video footage onto a data-card. He erased the footage from the shuttlecraft computer. He grabbed the data-card and he left the shuttle bay. He walked to Spock?s quarters and pressed the door chime.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After a minute, Spock opened his door. ?Hello, Mr. Sulu,? Spock said. ?Is there something I can do for you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu said, ?This is sensitive information. May I come in??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Enter,? Spock said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu entered and Spock closed the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu said, ?I have retrieved an interesting video from the shuttlecraft Kirk and Scott crashed in.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Spock rose an eyebrow and said, ?Interesting in what way??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu said, ?I don?t know what happened, but it seems like they went through a weird sort of mutation.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Spock said, ?Thanks for bringing this to me. Does anyone else know about this??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu said, ?Before I came here, I told Chekov that something was wrong.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Spock said, ?I see.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Quickly Spock gave Sulu the Vulcan nerve pinch. Sulu collapsed in Spock?s arms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Later, Sulu stirred and opened his eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?m naked!? he shouted. ?Mr. Spock! What are you doing here? Why are you naked, too? Where are we??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?We are on planet Argellius.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?That?s where Kirk and Scott were.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What is this weird taste in my mouth? Why do I feel?strange all over??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Spock said, ?I came down your throat. You will soon be going through a mutation.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu shouted, ?No!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Spock lay down beside Sulu and he put his hand on Sulu?s chest. Sulu felt something poking his side. He looked down to see that Spock?s dick had hardened. Sulu?s cock also stiffened.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Stop!? Sulu said. He began to writhe as the tingling in his body increased. ?What?s happening to me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You can?t deny the transformation,? Spock said. ?Give in.? Spock grabbed Sulu?s cock and he began to rub it. ?It feels good, doesn?t it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu said, ?Stop it! Oh! My nipple are so hard?body on fire??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Give in,? Spock said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No?no??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Spock pressed his cock-head against Sulu?s butt-crack. Sulu?s asshole began to itch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Feels so good?? Sulu said. ?I can?t?I need?fuck me!? he growled. ?Fuck Sulu!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The Vulcan?s cock was slick with his own pre-come. He began to enter Sulu?s ass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?YES!? Sulu growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu began to shudder. His muscles began to expand. His limbs grew longer. His cock became thicker and longer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His balls pumped up. His skin began to turn green. His pubic hair grew longer and thicker. Spock felt himself beginning to transform.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu felt Spock?s cock growing in his ass. Sulu?s transformation quickened. His chest filled with muscle. His skin was dark green.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His nipples got longer. Pre-come ran out of his cock, down his shaft, between his green balls. Sulu?s glutes expanded quickly, putting more pressure on Spock?s still-growing cock. Both men had finished transforming just as Spock began to empty his balls into Sulu?s butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sulu roared and grabbed his cock. As Spock continued to fill him with spunk, Sulu began to spray hot jizz all over both of them. They both emptied their balls and they reverted to their normal forms. They fell asleep in each other?s arms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Back on the Enterprise, McCoy said, ?Thanks for coming to see me, Mr. Chekov. Mr. Spock suggested I examine you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Chekov lay down on the bio-bed. McCoy injected Chekov with a chemical compound. Chekov suddenly got sleepy. McCoy quickly strapped Chekov to the bio-bed and put a gag in his mouth. Chekov struggled and mumbled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]McCoy said, ?Spock says that you have information. Because of that, I?m going to have to initiate you into our club. See, we have gone through changes. We sometimes mutate into glorious beasts. I haven?t transformed in awhile and I?m really horny. It won?t be long now. I can?t wait.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]McCoy took his lab coat off. He took of his shirt. Then he took off the rest of his clothes. His cock quickly surged to full hardness.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Don?t look so scared,? McCoy said. ?Oh! Just the thought of you growing out of that uniform?it?making me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His eyes glowed and he began to growl. Chekov?s eyes widened as McCoy?s body grew bigger, more muscular, and green. The monstrous McCoy roared. He ran his hands all over his massive chest, squeezing the hard nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He began to fondle his green balls and beat himself off, making sure his cock was pointed directly at Chekov. Chekov was hit directly in the chest with a jet of thick semen. He had the breath knocked out of him. McCoy shot sperm in his face. It stung Chekov?s eyes and filled his nostrils.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The scent of it was making him horny. It dripped down his throat, making him cough. The third jet hit Chekov?s crotch and soaked through his pants. McCoy?s hands were dripping with jizz as he began to shrink to his normal state.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]McCoy was all sweaty and sticky. He walked over to Chekov. He pulled the gag from Chekov?s mouth and he began to make out with him. Chekov began to shudder and growl.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]McCoy broke the kiss and watched as Chekov?s uniform started filling with muscle. Slowly, the straps were beginning to bow outwards. The shirt hem was riding up Chekov?s body. His abdominals were becoming muscular, and then very muscular.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His cock was growing. The head of it began to push its way out of the waistband of his pants. The crotch of the pants was becoming tighter by the second. A ripping sound was heard as the seat of Chekov?s pants split open.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His arms were straining his sleeves. His chest became thicker and wider underneath his shirt. His sleeves tore apart, showing green biceps and triceps. The straps broke apart.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His legs were growing past the bottom of the bed. His tortured boots gave out, exposing growing feet. He tightened his pecs and the shirt ripped down the front. His pants split open between his legs, his expanding green balls pushing their way out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]McCoy gazed at the underside of his butt as the green cheeks continued to firm up and grow more muscular. Chekov flexed his cock and it burst free, leaving him completely nude. He finished growing. He stood up and he roared.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He flexed and admired his new body. While he was feeling up his arms, McCoy began to transform again. The green monsters looked at each other. McCoy knelt before Chekov and he took Chekov?s cock into his mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Chekov put his hands on his own buttocks. Then he began to finger his butt-hole. McCoy increased the speed and intensity of his sucking. Chekov?s huge balls were bouncing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Chekov let out a roar as he sprayed hot jizz down McCoy?s throat. When Chekov?s balls were empty, he removed his finger from his ass and he grabbed McCoy?s cock in both hands. He jacked McCoy off until McCoy shot sperm all over Chekov?s chest and stomach. They roared, their cocks dripping. They slowly reverted. Chekov began to giggle uncontrollably.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options