The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mcg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2011, 06:57 AM

mcg is on a distinguished road
Best friend buffs up in High School

Hi, I'm new to this site but love it already. This was the first thing I thought about adding here.

My best friend throughout middle school and freshman year of high school was named Bryan. He was a sturdily built boy, above average height but no real definition or musculature although I knew he was strong enough. We were both picked on somewhat in school, nothing terrible but we were not part of the dominant clique in middle school. That would change for him. The summer of freshman year we both tried out for the football team. After one day of the weight training camp I quit. I was so sore I could barely walk up stairs, but Bryan toughed it out... and the hard work paid off. He buffed up so much in one summer that I barely recognized his body. It went from soft to hard in three months and was growing thicker and stronger every week. He was tanned from practicing outside and that made his new muscles glow and stand out even more. His confidence grew along with his body. He had become a man very fast, and I felt like an inferior boy. We still hung out often and he would talk about lifting and getting stronger, how much he loved the feeling and the way it was changing him. I loved it too secretly but was also terrified of my new stud best friend. Bryan stuck with football and actually became a very good lineman for our high school's team, he received college offers to play. We grew increasingly further apart as Bryan grew bigger, stronger, sexier and more popular. I developed an incredible lust for him and his new muscular body, he was everything I wasn't and it drove me wild. I began testing his strength and dominance by fighting with him whenever I had the chance. Hanging out with him became less about our friendship and more about me getting off on his strength. Bryan may or may not have noticed this change in me but spent less time with his old geek friend and more time with girls and his football buddies. I remember he had a summer job sophomore year at a subway restaurant working behind the counter. He saw me later in the afternoon after work and told me how two girls came in and remarked about his muscles and how hot he was. They even asked him to come around take a picture with them. I was in awe and Bryan even delighted in showing me his most muscular pose he struck for his adoring fans. Seven years later, I still know Bryan but we barely talk and yes he is still uber buff and sexy. I have a lot more stories if anyone is interested.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2011, 08:33 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
Yes, yes, please more stories.
  #3   Add to gogothen77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM

gogothen77 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen77
wow hot but also sad
  #4   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2011, 12:34 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg View Post
Seven years later, I still know Bryan but we barely talk and yes he is still uber buff and sexy. I have a lot more stories if anyone is interested.
I enjoyed your recap and would also like to hear more. Sorry that you two have drifted apart though.
  #5   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:06 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Time to move forward

You quit working out because you were sore?...Muscles get the initial shock, but then they recover (you don't have the same level of soreness as you continue to train).
If you miss your buddy, it would be a good Idea to get your butt back into the gym. Find another guy to train with and push each other into more gains.
You can still grow and surprise your friend later down the road.
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 07:03 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6 View Post
You quit working out because you were sore?...Muscles get the initial shock, but then they recover (you don't have the same level of soreness as you continue to train).
If you miss your buddy, it would be a good Idea to get your butt back into the gym. Find another guy to train with and push each other into more gains.
You can still grow and surprise your friend later down the road.
Totally agree with the above post.

The past is PAST. It's over and done with and not coming back.

Time to make a decision as to what YOU really want, then move forward.
You can do it! Lots of people have, and so can you.

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options